[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jesus loves you >you are a miserable lonely kissless virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8041.jpg (27KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8041.jpg
27KB, 332x443px
>Jesus loves you
>you are a miserable lonely kissless virgin who's a complete failure with no hope or happiness in life

Pick one
>>
I don't get it, the correct answer is both.
>>
incorrect
I am that I am
>>
>>37416571
> Love is giving me what I want
> Everything bad in the world is gods fault and not man's
> I am innocent God is wicked
Yawn
>>
File: angel.jpg (440KB, 1254x1770px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
440KB, 1254x1770px
>>37416571
You ever think about how awkward certain things had to be while God was making the world? Certain things that we generally don't talk about in relation to Genesis (fetishes, sickness, comedy, etc.)

Like, I love God, I really do, with all my heart.

But I honestly have no fucking idea what he was thinking when he gave me this fetish.

Was it a joke? Am I supposed to laugh? Am I going to be rewarded in Heaven for not masturbating with a gentlefag giantess angel?

It doesn't even seem like the kind of thing that would go through God's mind. Like for all those poor bastards that got a vore fetish, at some point God had to think and say "okay, this guy is going to get sexually aroused by being eaten, and I am either going to give him this mental illness personally or allow this to happen naturally"

I mean, even if he doesn't personally inflict us with these desires, he had to invent these disorders in the first place. Why?

It just seems kind of weird, does it not? He's still holy, obviously, but it kind of brings him down to Earth in a more relatable way, I guess. Like, maybe Jesus really like puns and dad jokes, or something. Maybe the disciples had to listen to his heavy snoring at night. Heck, he had to pass gas like the rest of us, did he not?
>>
>>37417442
Have you not heard of the Fall of Man?
>>
File: angel 2.jpg (521KB, 1254x1770px) Image search: [Google]
angel 2.jpg
521KB, 1254x1770px
>>37417742
I know about that, and that's the reason my brain is so fucked up, but at some point God had to invent this mental illness, right? He had to invent the diseases and sicknesses that now kill us today, didn't he?
>>
>>37417342
>>37417442
>>37417994
its almost like there is no god and life is just random chaos you fucking idiots
>>
>>37417442
the more depressed/lonely you are, the higher the chances of your fetishes being fucked up
>>
>>37417994
Please post the rest of it
>>
File: angel 3.jpg (480KB, 1254x1770px) Image search: [Google]
angel 3.jpg
480KB, 1254x1770px
>>37418206
>>37418299
>the higher the chances of your fetishes being fucked up
I've had this fetish since I was 3 though...
>>
What if I were to tell you that you are beautiful. What would the world be if you and your kind did not exist? Nothing at all, for only through suffering can people treasure a life where they don't suffer. And you as well. So be joyful, you will soon be free, as a butterfly from a cocoon, once you "die". All will become clear soon my child.
>>
>>37418198
>life is random chaos
>life
If the universe were random chaos, neither life nor the very concept of infinity could exist. Nothing random is infinite, and the universe is infinite, therefore, it's not nor can it be random.
>>
>>37418556
You've got my attention but I can't understand what you meant by this. Care to explain?
>>
>>37418478
kill me then

>>37418556
we don't know that the universe is infinite, and what you said made no sense anyway
>>
>>37418604
I mean the very concept of infinity necessitates the possibility, if nothing else, that there's some form of higher power at work. It has to be true even if it's not, and considering that after you die, an infinite amount of time passes, it's absolutely true. But then, if there were no higher power, so would everything be, and we know that, while that's mathematically true, it's not physically possible.
>>
unfortunately jesus isn't real. I did that thing where I asked him to come into my heart that Christians are always telling you to do, many times. nothing ever changed, not even the smallest hint of a feeling. nobody is listening.

but I bought a .45. it's going to answer my prayers.
>>
If Jesus loved me, he would have never made me exist in the first place.
>>
>>37418649
I can kill you if you wish, but not now. Once I have political power you will all die anyways. I am a demiurge, so I should get what I need.
>>
>>37418685
sorry, i already sold my soul to another one of these RPs a few months ago
>>
>>37418677
You weren't really going into it with an open heart. Which is fine, not everybody does, and being religious just isn't some people's cup of tea, but Jesus, as a man, certainly existed. Now, a question I have to ask people, is why would the apostles die in horrible ways like they did if they didn't absolutely believe that Jesus was the son of God?

Are they all crazy? They clearly weren't doing it for power, if they all ended up dying brutal deaths, and they all were pretty poor throughout their lives, so what gives?

Either Jesus was a genius at deceiving people, somehow using 21st century techniques to pretend that he turned water into wine and things of that nature, or it's true.
>>
>working alone with devout Christian mom coworker
>goes on about God and beliefs
>"Oh, anon... do you believe in God?"
>laugh and tell her I like dick

She doesn't like me anymore.
>>
>>37418666
Still hard to follow desu. If nothing random is infinite, what about our consciousnesses? Did they not arise randomly? Are there not an infinite of them? A related question is how does the universe prevent the same consciousness being born twice in the same epoch? Assuming you are capable of being born more than once...
>>
>>37418728
>You weren't really going into it with an open heart.

fuuuuuuck you.

I'm going to blow your mind, here: you don't give a shit about me, or anyone else. You give a shit about defending your beliefs only, because without them, you'd be lost. You don't know anything about me or my motives. You just assume that I'm insincere and move right into your apologist spiel about the historicity of Jesus, not out of any desire to help me, but out of sheer self-preservation. I'd be annoyed if I didn't pity you. Congrats on your faith, my man. I'm glad you have something to hold on to.
>>
File: IMG_1964.jpg (392KB, 1600x1509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.jpg
392KB, 1600x1509px
>>37418677
>>37418915
Anon I feel like I should apologize. You'll hear that "you'll feel Jesus in your heart" crap that Mormons, Jehovah's, and protestants (who are really just heretics) spew out. You are in a lot of pain right now, you need comfort.
I know this will come off as lame but one of the things that brought me comfort was saying a rosary every day, praying for peace and strength. The feelings will come later.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.