[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Are You Sad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1495937853225.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495937853225.gif
2MB, 750x750px
Robots, why are you sad?
Why are you angry?
Please, tell us.
You'll feel a little better, I promise.
>>
>>37416516
It feels like society is gonna die before I do. Everything and everyone I know will change... disappear.
>>
>>37416516
Because there's nothing interesting or special about my life. Not that there is anything similar to that in most people's lives, but I still get crushed by a constricting feeling every time I realize this fact.

I often daydream of carrying out some secret mission in the dead of night while everyone sleeps, something that only I can do. The image you posted kind of reminds me of it.
>>
She isn't here with me.

and I'm coming down off methylphenidate. My kidneys hurt.
>>
>>37417528
I know the feel. It's like so many opportunities are just passing by
>>
I'm just tired of everything at this point. Kinda hate the cycle of getting my hopes up and failing
>>
One of those kids who did well in high school then fell for the college trap and realized I actually have no skills outside of a classroom and wondering how I wasn't diagnosed as clinically autistic before.

Mother gets angry that I can't drive at 19 years of age and she refuses to teach me, even though I don't think I'm physically able to drive as my leg sometimes bounces uncontrollably if it's not resting.

Have literally 1 friend to talk to and hang out with, can't make more because autistic af in public.
>>
File: 1478952158093.gif (2MB, 472x264px) Image search: [Google]
1478952158093.gif
2MB, 472x264px
why am I alive if theres nothing to live for?
>>
>>37417366
I understand this feel, but sit strong and hold on; everything will take a turn for the better. I feel it.
>>37417528
There is nothing stopping you from preparing for your mission. Find a building in your neighborhood that's abandoned and plan to climb it. Find a goal and stick to it.
>>37417549
Be proud of coming down off Meth. That shit is a killer. I lost a good friend to meth addiction, they aren't dead, but they might as well be. Don't be a slave to it.
>>37417622
Concentrate on something that you know will take time and effort to complete. Pick up a hobby that you know interests you. Do some reading.
>>37417647
You are alive because you have a purpose in this world.
>>37417635
You didn't fall for the college trap. There is something out there for you to accomplish. If those SJW fucks can get a job in the media, you can do anything you put your mind to.
>>
>>37416516
Being around people makes me anxious and id rather be alone. I feel like that really destroys every aspect of life living as a first world male in 2017. I will never be able to enjoy life the same way others do because of the way I am.
>>
>>37417689
Oh, c'mon, anon, there is absolutely no purpose to life. We exist, and then we die. The truly pathetic people are the ones who believe there's anything more to us.
>>
>>37417689
Thanks for the response. I'm thinking I'll try to learn guitar after exams (and get back to the gym), but I'm still trying to figure out how to start. Going to try to start reading more too. Just talked to a friend so I'm in a slightly better mood
>>
>>37417758
>The truly pathetic people are the ones who believe there's anything more to us.
And those people generally end up in charge. Can't blame em.
>>
>>37416516

I have no real problems. I feel like I have pretty much peaked. I can still advance in personal development, but I've pretty much hit all my marks except dating.

At this point I realize I have to improve myself to attract someone, which sucks at first because you have to admit you aren't that great in certain areas.
>>
>>37417689
>Find a building in your neighborhood that's abandoned and plan to climb it.
Been there, done that. I go out sometimes just to sit on the roof at night and gaze at the city... It's only a two story building, though, since that's essentially the tallest structure you are going to find where I live.

You are probably right about finding a goal and sticking to it. Truly being dedicated to something. But I'm too much of a pussy, and fear change too much to do that. I'd rather maintain the comfy status quo and daydream about being spirited away to a fantastical world.
>>
File: 1486175137723.jpg (56KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
1486175137723.jpg
56KB, 500x521px
>>37416516
I have a hard time showing emotions or having a personality. I feel it inside & don't have a problem on the internet but when I'm around people I get nervous and I had a lot of bad experiences in the past so I just can't do anything but be as invisible as possible. I am extremely lonely
>>
>>37416516
I feel inadequate to my family and their expectations and my inadequacies also bar me from a lot of conversation topics. Par the course for having no work experience at age 24.
>>
All I've ever wanted in this world is intamacy, and everyone I know gets it but me. If a cute girl does so much as brush against my arm on accident my heart melts.

t. KHV
>>
>>37417966
I know this feel. My grandparents keep placing their hopes on me, stating I'm the continuation of our bloodline, that I'm intelligent and need to not let that go to waste and achieve great things in life. Meanwhile, I've been trying to find motivation for the past two weeks to brush my teeth.
>>
I've ruined good relationships I've had and it hurts me real bad to know that it's all my fault.
>>
>>37418149
The worst part is it's not from a lack of trying on my part, it's just hard to get a job when I have fuckers telling me I need 2 years of professional dishwashing experience to wash dishes at a run-down diner with not that many customers. Then I have "employers" asking me why I don't have any experience. Jesus Christ.
>>
Because I have no job right now.

I have Crohn's disease which makes life just embarrassing form me, along with being extremely painful.

I live with my family at age 23.

I have nothing interesting to offer to anybody. Nobody cares about who I am. Nobody cares about what I do etc.

I'm angry because I feel unwanted and a burden to everyone around me. My mother always yells at me for her own mistakes and blames me for all of her problems. My dad never cared for me, he chose booze over raising me.

I've grown up without any sort of technical skills. I can't change a tire, fix a pipe or even nail something into the wall.

I'm fucking hopeless.
>>
>>37417622
You said it better than I could have anon.

I'm tired of it. I felt happy for a bit and it was taken away and I feel void of meaning. I'm just so exhausted with anticipation and knowing nothing is going to change anytime soon.

That's what you get when you let someone make you feel alive. You can't depend on someone to make you happy because people will let you down every time.
>>
>>37416516
I'm not really sad, or angry. Just lost. Remember how when you're a kid, life is like one giant open field, and you're continually amazed by all the new wonders you see? And how this fades away little by little as you age? I think I'm coming to the end of that cycle. Not to say I know everything in the world, but I've mapped it out. I know what I care about and what bores me, what types of things there are and how to regard them, and so on. And the grand result is that we really can't know much. All we have are random pleasures to enjoy in the moment, and we relax in the luxury of them. There's nothing beyond it - it's just that, a brief feeling of contentment.

Every "lifeline" that I formed in childhood has been broken now. My parents got the divorce. My sister does drugs and has sex and I don't care. Every acquaintance I've ever had has left, and we don't keep in contact. High school didn't clear things up, but rather made it apparent that a normal life wouldn't satisfy me. And I'm still looking for what will.
>>
>>37416516
Because all my life ive followed the path other paved for me. Ive always done whats expected of me. And now when im on my own I cant do jack shit cuz I dont know how without someone giving me instructions
>>
I can never live up to anyone's expectations. Whenever I try, I always end up letting everyone down. I lack any motivation to do anything, unless it's something I'm actually interested in. Parents are constantly disappointed in me due to my constant procrastination and laziness.
>>
>>37416516
I'm sad because I keep falling for a pretty face only to be used for emotional affirmation. My life is stagnant and /nofriends/. I went from normie to robot in about 2 years...
>>
File: 1494305989399.png (136KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494305989399.png
136KB, 500x375px
Im always bored wherever i am or whatever i do. I slog trough everything from work to vidya without any enjoyment and I have no idea how to fix it.
>>
File: L0b0DOW.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
L0b0DOW.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>37416516
If only I knew Anon, If only I knew...
>>
File: 1493965038387.png (107KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1493965038387.png
107KB, 320x287px
I'm sad because I feel like I'm being forced to live life in a way that seems utterly uninteresting to me. I feel this constant pressure to get my life sorted out like it's a fucking race or something, when all I really want to do is just fuck around all day and not worry about anything and just watch movies and walk around the town and generally just do whatever little thing I want to do. But I'm being hounded by my dad to get some big, grand job even though he won't even fucking pay for me to go to college. Even though he rarely talks to me about it, whenever he comes down to visit I can tell he thinks I'm a loser and I fucking hate not being able to treat my father like somebody I can trust. He wasn't there for me when I was growing up and even when we did hang out, he was always different from me and I knew that as a child. I knew I wasn't up to his standards and I'm still not, and now I resent even being around him because we're just too disconnected and I don't want to deal with it anymore.

It's that question of, "well if you had all the money in the world and all the time you needed, what would you do?" obviously I'm not going to fucking make it my life's goal to become an accountant or work in IT or anything like that, obviously I'm going to spend the rest of my life in leisure doing whatever comes to my mind on a whim. So, what do I want to do? Nothing. I don't want to do a fucking thing. You tell me where to go from here, captain
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.