[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You understand that, if you started your life over with your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1473560040081.png (452KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473560040081.png
452KB, 1136x640px
You understand that, if you started your life over with your memories, you'd have to redo all the essays that were do in school, right?

You'd have to get sick with your shitty child immune system again.

You'd have do all the required exercise you've ever had to do.

The girls would be inane to talk to. Would you even be able to enjoy teenage love?

Nothing would ever be mind blowing about the universe or video games. That's all your "friends" would talk about.

You still wouldn't find a purpose. You wouldn't want to do anything before you've done anything at all.

Is that REALLY worth not making whatever shitty mistake you made? Heroin/alcoholfags need not apply, I get it.
>>
>would it be worth it to have god-like precognition that could be used to amass an obscene fortune
uh

yeah
>>
>>37416167
>With what? Sports gambling? Stocks?
>>
obviously you lose the excitement and wonder, but you use your new knowledge to experience everything you couldn't because of your lack of experience.

teenage love is overrated as fuck, but I would try to coagulate with as many whores as possible.
>>
>>37416208
Buy $1000 of BTC pre-2013
Side note: if you were in this position, you would be able to tell whether things are pre-determined or not
>>
>>37416130
>buy BitCoin and Etherium day 1

Immediately worth it.
>>
YES i have a HUGE ego and i would love to be a child genius
>>
>>37416235
You would also be subject to the butterfly effect. You would need to be an observer on the outside of the experience.

>Anon likes bitcoins?
>Fucking ew, everybody else sell! Sell quickly!
>>
>>37416130
I was pretty stupid in my teenage years and even young adult life about goals.
>>
File: 1496108562198.png (1MB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
1496108562198.png
1MB, 1365x767px
>>37416130
>all my teachers would think I'm a genius cause I know college level math/science/reading
>could give all my friends good advice
>could spend the extra time learning even more things so by the time I'm 20 again it would be like I'm 40 in experience
>the girls were already inane to talk to when I was younger anyway so no change there
>I had a good immune system and almost never get sick (I faked it most of the time to stay home)
>would focus on soccer at a younger age so I would be that much better
the only thing that would truly suck is being too young to do stuff I do now like watching rated R movies and reading mature books.
>>
Who the fuck wouldn't? Only a pussy wouldn't want to play god from the age of 9.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.