[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a GF? Have you ever asked a girl out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 16

File: AmberElonmain.jpg (500KB, 1396x785px) Image search: [Google]
AmberElonmain.jpg
500KB, 1396x785px
Why don't you have a GF?

Have you ever asked a girl out?
>>
>>37416051
Because I never leave the house and girls don't just magically appear out of thin air.
When I was like 8 my friends told my crush I liked her.
>>
>>37416118
The most attractive person in the world wouldn't find a partner if they never left the house.

Will you happily die a virgin?
>>
>>37416051

I assume women aren't interested in me because they don't talk to me.

I've never tried hitting on a girl because I don't want to bother them. I know that there are millions of better men out there than me and that it's incredibly unlikely for a woman to find me attractive enough to date so I just mind my own business.

I also don't know how to tell if a woman is interested in me. It's funny because all my life I was told not to bother or hurt girls and now I see Chads that literally beat women become popular with women. I was taught to be a scared beta.
>>
No point in asking a girl out when you know she'll say no and is completely out of your league.

Last time I asked out a girl was in 8th grade and she said yes. We "dated" for 2 weeks (holding hands, hugging) but then she said she wanted to be just friends.

I never asked out any girls in high school and I don't plan to ask any girls out in university. Afterall its impossible to get a girlfriend in university, everyone here just wants casual sex and girls just want the Chad jocks.
>>
>>37416051
I can't get the girl that loved me and I loved off my mind
>>
>>37416139
All he'd need to do would be to download Tinder.
>>
I have a girlfriend, she said so.

I don't know where she is, I want her to come back.
>>
>>37416191

Literally a pussy delivery service for Chad. No point in trying if you're an average guy.
>>
>>37416176
>>37416164
You miss every chance you don't take.
>>
I asked many girls out because I fell for the "just be confident" meme, they all said no, some even told me the reason, which is I'm too ugly.
>>
>>37416051
This bicycle does not need fish>>37416051
>>
>>37416242
Why don't you work on yourself and become less ugly?
>>
>>37416051
i haven't asked a girl out since high school, and that was only after I was 100% sure she liked me back.

that was 12 years ago.
>>
>>37416227

It's like if the woman was a goalie and every man was a kicker. I'd just be wasting everyone's time as they watch me kick the ball and miss in between the Chads that score easily.

You just annoy and anger everyone involved. Might as well not be a burden on her and waste her time.
>>
>>37416256
I do, I got rid of my acne, worked on getting decent hair, but my facial aesthetics are not good.
I forgot to mention my personality is just boring.
>>
I had a gf for a while. But she started to become a feminazi and hated that I wouldn't just become whatever she wanted. She loved me more than anything and I broke up with her. we were together more than a year. I'm young, but it still hurts to cut out something that was so good. Now I just am waiting to go to a new uni this fall. Maybe I can get laid there. maybe.
>>
Women are scared of me. I have a scary look so they stay away. I also hate them so I don't want a gf.
>>
>>37416317
Maybe fix that too. I've seen plenty of ugly men with girlfriends.

>>37416284
If you don't want a girlfriend then yes, the correct course of action is to not ask girls out.
>>
>>37416344

It's not like I have a choice. The answer is already certain. If a woman was attracted to me, she would tell me so.
>>
Rarely go outside
Have unrealistically high standards
Asked my crush out in high-school, got rejected.
Live with parents
Don't have a car
Low self esteem from pectus excavatum
No job.

Despite all this I'm sure I'll find a girl when I get my shit together.
>>
>>37416214
This, tinder is absolutely useless if you are below an objective 8/10
>>
>>37416385
That's incorrect.

It sounds like you don't want a girlfriend. That's fine.
>>
>>37416176
She was disappointed then you weren't trying to take things further. You think girls just want to hold hands? You should have been grabbing her ass.
>>
>>37416319
Familiar feels here too. My ex was a femi Nazi too. I knew this when I was getting into it, but I really fell for her. There was good and bad to it. I miss her but I think I'm better off.
>>
>>37416051

I broke it off, wasn't the one.

Yes.
>>
>>37416051
Nope, too embarrassed to do that
>>
>>37416051
I'm a jaded piece of shit, and deep down I'm not a good person. I'm an emotional cripple. I'm good looking and confident so I get laid a decent amount, but every time a girl starts to get feelings for me I can't connect and we end up cutting it off and they get a boyfriend who can give them what they need. I'm like a depressing Good-luck chuck.

only fell in love with one girl. Both fell in love while she had a boyfriend, but never talked about it until later. they broke up, and we fucked for a summer as "best friends". I leave for college again (she lives in hometown, and come back to find that she's dating a friend I introduced her to. she had a string of short relationships, and i'll usually fuck her when i'm in my hometown and shes single. once while she wasn't but we try to keep that lowkey. she's like the hottest 21 yo waitress in a small town, so there's literally always dudes shooting their shot at her. not in love with her anymore, and we're still "best friends" (at least in her mind ), but i sometimes get a lil sad thinking about. but i'm jaded anyway so fuck it
>>
Because I'm 25 years old and never had a relationship and no girls like romantic or sexual virgins

No point in asking, I've never even been called attractive by a girl
>>
File: Elon Musk Hair Transplant.jpg (48KB, 602x441px) Image search: [Google]
Elon Musk Hair Transplant.jpg
48KB, 602x441px
Man, money really can buy almost anything. Dat hair transplant.
>>
>why

there's pretty much no reason why i would have a gf

i don't go out of my way to flirt with girls and they certainly don't go out of their way to flirt with me. i can have a conversation with someone like normal but even if i'm interested i will usually be too anxious to try to make my interest overt.

i have no real skills or hobbies that would make me interesting to women. pretty much nothing about me is impressive. it is not impressive that i am in a '''''prestigious'''''' graduate program. it is not impressive that i am good at academics/writing bullshit/reading bullshit. this is pretty much the only thing i'm good at (or, the only thing i've specialized in) so there's nothing about me that would make a girl go "oh, huh, this guy is interesting."

i am not ugly but i am also not some kind of stand-out attractive dude. i am not short but i am not super tall either (roughly 6'). i am not KHV but i am also >no gf ever. on the whole, i'm average, but average clearly doesn't mean anything by itself.

perhaps the largest problem is that i have no idea how to meet girls without coming off as creepy/imposing and i would prefer an actual, real person relationship so tinder etc. is out of the question.

these are among the chief reasons why i don't have a gf and probably never will

>ever asked a girl out
yes
she said no
this is a much longer story but she pretty much said "i have never been in a relationship before but i have been led to believe that people usually know deep down if they want to be in a relationship with someone and i have no idea if i want that"
took me a while to realize that was a "no" but i guess that's what it was.
>>
>>37416051
>Why don't you have a GF?
I'm a fat autistic recluse with zero redeeming features.

>Have you ever asked a girl out?
I haven't because I know the answer is going to be a resounding "no." Why play when you know you're going to lose?
>>
>>37416680
I was in 8th grade, all I cared about was video games and anime. I haven't really changed much.

>>37416227
You're right anon, I just have really low self esteem anon. Honestly I know two girls who say they want to fuck me right now and say I have a great body but I don't believe them. It feels like they're mocking me, like they're playing a joke on me. Even if they were serious, I don't want casual sex, I want a clingy loving girlfriend.
>>
>>37416051

I've wanted to, but i honestly have no idea how to ask one out.
I usually just leave it and watch them get asked out by someone else and have a mental breakdown.
>>
>Too black for white girls
>Too lame for black girls
>>
>>37419025
how do you not know how to ask someone out if you watch other people do it
>>
>>37419104
Its a figure of speech, i guess.

I'm not really there to watch it happen.
>>
>>37419086
Truly the worst situation. I feel with you.
>>
File: 1495585346057.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495585346057.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
>>37416139
>>37416256
>>37416344
>>37416415

You don't belong here. Get out, now.
>>
>>37419086
Maybe a brown girl would suit you.
>>
>>37418551
he looks like utter garbage either way
>>
File: th.jpg (4KB, 197x157px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
4KB, 197x157px
>>37416051
Unattractive and socially awkward Anon.
No chance for me in the dating scene
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (124KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
124KB, 600x614px
You all have been sitting around this shit hole of a website for too long and huffing the fumes. What you all fail to realize is you are deeply ingraining negative views into your own psyche and it's hard to let go of them once they've formed.

The best thing I ever did was leave 4chan. I come on once every couple months, but I don't buy into the hateful, bullshit logic that gets thrown around on here.

I was fat and found a girlfriend on Tinder. It was the best thing that ever happened to me and I'm comfortable around women now. I have friends, I exercise, I leave the house.... I have a life.

To just sit on a nasty, perverted website for hours taking in bigoted, hateful rhetoric turns you into a disgusting human being and perpetuates your notion that "You will never get a girlfriend".

This is coming from someone who was a shut-in for 7 years, the total definition of a robot autist. When I'd go out people would ask my mom if I was autistic.

Well now I'm happy with my life, my friends, my girlfriend. The work I put into it is worth it and I don't come on some shitty website where people just put themselves and others down post after post. It's really sickening

-Ex Channer of 10 years
>>
>>37416214

Stats collected about Tinder users have actually provided irrefutable proof of the 80/20 rule.

Women need to be put back in their place for the good of society.
>>
File: Stillthebest.png (143KB, 590x569px) Image search: [Google]
Stillthebest.png
143KB, 590x569px
I'm not good looking nor social enough. In fact, I mostly prefer being myself. The only things which interests me is sex, and my libido is falling by the year.
>>
>>37419086
>lame white guy
>black girls are the only girls who ever show interest in me

i dunno if this is because black girls are usually more forward about this kind of thing or if it's because black girls, for some reason, don't care all that much if a white guy is unexciting/lame/whatever
>>
File: 1479187438451.jpg (5KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479187438451.jpg
5KB, 209x250px
>>37416051
I don't know any females. I;ve seen females before, but none of them talk to me. I find it weird, creepy and awkward just to tell some stranger I think they're pretty and ask them out, and I'd bet females would feel the same way. I'm also ugly and autistic, so I would have no chance asking a female out unless they knew me personally beforehand. I have no male friends either, so female friends are pretty much out of the question. Every time I try to make friends I just come off as some spergy autist, so everyone avoids me for the most part. Maybe I'm just doomed to die alone.
>>
>>37416051
Look at how defined his jaw line is, how thick his wrists are, how he can grow a beard, how he can style his hair. How can i compare?
>>
File: elon musk.jpg (32KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
elon musk.jpg
32KB, 620x348px
>>37419576
elon musk probably cannot grow a full beard, anon
being able to occasionally have a five o'clock shadow doesn't mean your beard grows in full
>>
>>37416051
I did once. She replied with ewww eww eww Anon asked me out that's so fucking gross followed by a lot of laughter and getting teased for three years for having the balls to think i deserve a gf or to ask anyone out.
>>
>>37416214
Why do anti-tinder shills keep posting their lies on /r9k/? Pretty much anyone can get laid off tinder.
>>
>>37419400
Liar. There are no such stats. After all you cannot prove something that is just a meme. The 80/20 meme.
>>
I have never asked a girl out. I don't want a gf. I know r9k will try to say I'm lying to myself but its true. I've never met a girl I've wanted to ask out and I have friends so I get social fulfillment from them. Having a gf sounds like a massive trade-off for access to pussy that just isn't worth it.
>>
I'm ugly, boring, only have internet friends, don't go outside, the list goes on.

I guess the biggest factor is that I just don't care enough to. I've still got a girl on the mind despite not having seen or heard from her in four years, probably for the rest of my life. Some people, like me, just aren't cut out for relationships.
>>
>>37419384
>some shitty website where people just put themselves and others down post after post

That's very much true, but the boards also have the capacity to be otherwise. For example, people try to be social and amicable with the discord and contact threads. It doesn't have to be a complete shithole 24/7.
>>
>>37420367

The numbers are out there - it's not actually 80/20, but something like 76/24, which is to say 76% of women on Tinder are getting laid, as opposed to only 24% of the men.

80/20 is not a meme, and only a chad or stacy would say otherwise.
>>
>>37420606
Other boards are generally nicer. For some reason /r9k/ has a lot of negativity and anger.
>>
>>37420627

Surveys done from OKCupid prove the same.
>>
>>37420627
If the numbers are out there, post a link. There is one made up, fake "study" that always gets referred to here. Why do you so desperately want to believe a retarded meme?
>>
>>37420650
Got a source for your claim? Your ass is not a valid one.
>>
File: slowly becoming.jpg (53KB, 312x560px) Image search: [Google]
slowly becoming.jpg
53KB, 312x560px
>>37420654
>>37420654

>I can't do my own research.
>>
>>37420812
>hurr it's true because I say so and no I'm not providing a source find it yourself

So you admit you have no proof and are making shit up.
>>
>do not properly groom
>out of shape
>do not dress properly
>do not speak to women
>do not like socializing
>in love with a person I can never be with
>>
>>37416051
>Have you ever asked a girl out
nope, cant be bothered
>>
>>37420866
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

Turns out I was wrong. Less than 20% of guys on tinder are getting laid.
>>
I did for a while,
and I did ask her out.
I fucked up
royally fucked up.
she lost interest
>>
Because I had a mini-stroke when I was a freshman in college and now I can't speak English (my native language) properly anymore. Like sometimes I don't know what prepositions to use, and sometimes I make stupid grammatical errors that no native speaker should make. It really makes me feel like shit. Like even though not everyone can speak English fluently, pretty much everyone has a native language that they can speak fluently, but I don't. What makes it even worse is that my entire family refuses to admit that I can't speak proper English anymore because they're all a bunch of pussies and they don't want to just give me the cold, hard truth. Every time I bring it up they just tell me my English is perfect, yada yada yada. It feels like I'm being gaslighted, although I know they're just not telling me because they don't want me to get upset. But the thing is, I already know that I can't speak proper English. I don't know why they don't just fucking admit that I can't fucking talk right.
>>
Ugly loser with low self esteem
No. Im way too scared of being Turned down and having people judge me, i know if i tried i would probably succeed eventually but it's not worth it if everyone in town is going to think im a pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>37416051
i was raised by beta parents to be beta myself
>>
>>37416051
>relationships require life skills I wasn't taught
>relationships cost money I don't have
>relationships need love I can't give

shit sucks.
>>
Had one. Was terrible. Will not fall for this shit again.
>>
>>37416385
>If a woman was attracted to me, she would tell me so.
only if you were Chad
most girls are as big of a pussies as robots and never make a move or let you know that are interested
>>
>>37420984
That is exactly the made up study that always gets linked to. It's a meme.
>>
>>37416051
I've asked girl's out but it's never worked for me yet. It'll get work one day, just you wait and see. They can't ALL think I'm unattractive...

Especially once I get this haircut
>>
10 times, rejected every single time. I'll try at least once more, though.
>>
>>37421158

>I-i-it's a meme coz I say it is!!!

Where is your proof that this is "made up"?
Oh that's right you don't have it.
>>
>>37421335
Let's see their source data. Surely it must be there, right? Oh wait, it's not. You desperately want to believe the meme because it would mean you are only in the bottom 80% of males and not the bottom 1% you actually are.
>>
>>37421401

If it's a meme, then why is OKCupid's own data further proof of it? I guess they're publishing lies too.

At first I thought you were a Chad, but I've figured it out. You're a toastie roastie.
>>
>>37421482
Which OKCupid data?
>>
>>37416051
Never asked a girl out.
No.
>>
File: 1489874004741.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489874004741.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>tfw Elon Musk has already solved the world's energy crisis and the only reason we aren't using it is because he can't afford it all by himself and other energy companies are pushing back for as long as possible
>he also solved universal free car travel and the only reason we aren't using it is because gas companies still exist
Just imagine what it must be like to be this man. He saw a future and provided the solutions to make it happen and yet the world is taking their sweet ass time using them for the sole fact that most companies are too afraid to give up profit for a better future.
>>
>>37419384
Actually fuck off you lying failed normal fag
>>
>>37421593
Robots are failed normalfags.
>>
I've never asked a girl out in my 26 years. I've tried working up the courage, but always pussy out last minute. I don't know what is wrong with me.
>>
>rejected by girls nonstop (like 6-7 times) thoughout school
>give up 11th grade
>12th grade a cute blonde likes me
>follows me around for months, like everywhere, even when I would sit in the library alone
>I never make a move, have zero self confidence
>25 now
>biggest regret of my life is not asking her to prom or even out

Only sex I've had is gay sex through Grindr 3 times (bi). Never been in a relationship, male or female. I could have been normal. I had a free gf handed to me and I wasted it.

Still have woman issues due to the rejection, which is why I don't have a gf. More likely to get a bf, though doubt I will. I don't deserve love.
>>
>>37421508

https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

>Women on OKCupid rate 80% of men as "below average", whereas men's rating of women is basically a bell curve
>B-b-but it's just a meme!
>>
>>37421668
>rating and messaging
>actually having sex

How can you even breathe with such low intellect? Two very different things. Why can't you just admit the reason you are a virgin is because you are the bottom 1%? Because 99% of men have sex, not 20%.
>>
>>37421710

>Two very different things.
HURR DURR I'm gonna waste my time on OKCupid messaging people I don't want to fuck. You're not even trying anymore.

>Because 99% of men have sex, not 20%.

So why do mitochondrial DNA studies prove that the majority of men who have ever existed have failed to pass on their genes?
>>
>>37421765
What do prehistorical studies have to do with how people have sex today? 99% of men have sex. That is a fact you cannot deny. It's pretty clear why you don't have a gf, you are a raging autistic sperglord who doesn't even try talking to girls.
>>
>>37419001

>I was in 8th grade, all I cared about was video games and anime. I haven't really changed much.

I was getting my dick sucked in 8th grade. What the fuck was wrong with you?
>>
>>37421619
never tried to be a normalfag so how did I fail exactly?
not that guy by the way
>>
>>37421821

>99% of men have sex. That is a fact you cannot deny

Care to show proof? Only reasonable seeing as you've constantly hounded me for proof, only to handwave it because it shatters your worldview.

Just because you've fucked 99% of the men you personally know doesn't mean that 99% of all men have had sex.

I also find it laughable that you've assumed I'm a virgin. I'm not.
>>
>Can't talk to girls IRL
>Can only connect with femanons who always live hundreds/thousands of niles away and end up ghosting me
>If they don't I assume my normal eole of emotional tampon
>>
>>37419400
>Women need to be put back in their place for the good of society.
t. A meninist who is against women's rights.
>>
File: 1495563812435.jpg (4KB, 227x159px) Image search: [Google]
1495563812435.jpg
4KB, 227x159px
>>37421987
>meninist
>>
File: butthurt report 2.jpg (132KB, 750x815px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt report 2.jpg
132KB, 750x815px
>>37421821

Time to recap:

>"There is proof that the 80/20 rule is true"
>"Bullshit it's a meme!"
>Shows evidence
>"That doesn't count because roastie reasons!"
>Shows more evidence
>"That doesn't count either REEEEE"

How badly BTFO do you have to be before you desist with your roastie delusions? Do yourself and everybody a favour, and just stop posting.
>>
Girls only like BBC. There's no hope for a white boy any more.
>>
>>37420984
A quote:
>That means that a couple guys score with almost all the women.
We need sexual communism.
>>
>>37422432

We just need to remove women's suffrage, and reduce female participation in the workforce to pre-feminism levels.
>>
File: 1495945437813.jpg (114KB, 785x659px) Image search: [Google]
1495945437813.jpg
114KB, 785x659px
>>37416051
in hs a girl sort of asked me out we sort of went on a date but it was awkward as fuck and i'd rather neet that have a relationship. it would be fun to lose my virginity, though. either way, i'm not leaving my room just to get succ.
>>
>>37421987
>Being for women's rights
Isn't what kept happening since the 60s enough fro you?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 600x400px
>>37422012
>feminists
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAH
>>
>>37416256
It doesn't really work.
I'm a good example
>shit in school
>was fat as fuck
>pretty lazy

Now
>lost a shitload of weight
>training almost every day
>got my shit together
>confident
>one of the best in my college classes

Women still won't lay an eye on me.

I don't even want to fuck around, I just want to have a loving relationship where you can do stuff together as partners.

This seems impossible nowadays.
>>
>>37422304
>evidence

What evidence of the 20/80 meme did you give? Oh, that's right. None. You posted some vaguely related things and hoped nobody would notice you're lying.
>>
>>37423150
Clearly you are not telling us something. Maybe you are a raging sperglord? Or a boring beta?
>>
>>37423183

>Survey of actual tinder users
>vaguely related

notthisshitagain.jpg
>>
>>37423194
Not really. I can be pretty funny.
>>
>>37423198
>self-reported, unsourced tinder claim
>reflects how many people are having sex with who in the actual world

You aren't too bright are you.
>>
>>37423209
Then why don't girls like you? Do you never talk to them and never ask them out?
>>
I asked a girl I was completely infatuated with out. She said yeah, but my inexperience and inability to hold a conversation, in addition to having a rather boring social life killed my any hope I had.
The best thing to come from it, is that I'm better at realising infatuation and can control it bettter. Beyond that, women (modern, at least the ones around me) don't seem to offer anything I'm interested in that my onahole can't so that's why I guess
>>
>>37423246
Oh they like me, I'm confident around them, but I get shy as fuck when I'm really interested in a girl.
>>
>>37423241

>ignores the OKCupid data that shows women find 80% of men "below average", i.e. do not want.

I'm fucking repeating myself at this stage, so all I'm gonna do is sage.
>>
>>37423264
So you're still spilling spaghetti. The only way to help that is to practice. Force yourself to talk to girls you like and ask them out.
>>
>>37423284
That's not the same thing as claiming 20% of men have sex with 80% of women. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
>>
I've asked girls out. They either say no under some bullshit excuse just flat out say you don't want what the fuck bitch or they do so shortly before the date thanks for fucking up the plans for my day, bitch
>>
>>37416051
On a date? No. I have no balls for that. I had a girl with whom i wrote on the facebook for about 3 months. However we never talked in a real life nor i asked her. Im too shy and anxious for that.
>>
>>37423312
Maybe if you weren't such a BETA LOSER faggot the girls wouldn't ditch you loser go fuck yourself and stop wasting girls' time, you think they want to deal with you? No they only say yes so you'll go away Jesus Christ your stupid
>>
>Why don't you have a gf
-Balding
-Manlet
-Fat
-Literal Micropenis
-Ugly

No. The closest I've had to that is stacies asking me out for a laugh.
>>
>>37423343
Then they're retarded. A "no" works much better than a "yes" with shit excuses later on.
>>
>>37423369
Maybe just try to not be so pathetic?
>>
>>37423311

Do I have to spell it out for you, you fucking moron??? It's proof that women find only 20% of men attractive.
>>
>>37423343
Or they could just say no?
Wouldnt that work better?
We cant read womens minds, if a woman says yes to a date im assuming its because she wants to actually go through on a date with me.
If she says no then i dont have a day off from work to do what i planned to do.
Instead im sulking in my room wondering why she said yes in the first place.
If women REALLY just say 'yes' just to stop talking to a person, thats pretty deppressing.
>>
>>37416051
That bitch is going to destroy SpaceX when the judge takes her side and throws out the prenup. For someone so smart Elon sure is a beta cuck.
>>
>>37423390
The advice really helped! Now I'm a chad and pulling in 11/10s with ease. Thanks so much anon!
>>
>>37419348
i'm sure your opinion on his looks balances out his 10 billion dollars
>>
>>37423396
Not the same 20%. It's proof that each woman is choosy about who she finds attractive ON OKCUPID, not that all women find the same men attractive.
>>
>>37423412
Beta virgin everyone. Look, do you know how hard it is to be a woman? "Men" constantly asking you out and looking at you? And by "men" I mean creeps inside of a males (ugly ones) body. This may be hard to grasp since no one has ever shown interest in you, but try to realise you're not the only one attracted to her. She probably didn't want to talk to you at all, but didn't want to come across as a bitch so she let you down easy. Be grateful, fucker. You know how embarrassing it would be if she said no in public for you? I know I'd laugh at you.
>>
>>37423416
It'll just be another drop in the bucket of things women ruined and a piece of evidence for men
>not all womin XD
Yeah, it is
>>
>>37423456

And yet somehow the men's ratings of women worked out as a bell curve. Hmmmmm. Yes, I'm sure the women of okcupid are just statistical outliers
>>
Hey OP here are my excuses
>Acne I can't afford to fix
>Malocclusion in mouth I can't afford to fix
>Interests and hobbies that are alien to normalfags
>Sleep disorder
>Strong introversion such that I cannot be around someone for extended periods of time even if I love them
Even autistic fembots don't want me because I'm simply not capable of being around them for long.
>>
Honestly, the biggest issue here is that we were always taught since kids to "be nice to other people, never push too hard" etc etc, we were emotionally castrated as kids and now we don't have the balls for anything. And it's now too ingrained for many of us to ignore. That's why shit like this happens. That's why we're a bunch of beta orbiters at best.
>>
>>37423396
It's what women rank men like on a survey. It has zero relevance to who they have sex with. Plus each woman has different preferences, it's not like all find the same men attractive.
>>
>>37416051
because I have a cute bf(gf)
>>
>>37423564
It's easier to blame your upbringing instead of manning up and doing something about it.
>>
>>37423525
Ever thought if you were not so bitter you could maybe one day get a gf?
>>
guess I'll ask in here to save making a new thread

I'm a 22 year old virgin
Do I ever have a hope of finding another like me? or even some form of relationship?
I still really want my first time to be special, but I know it's not going to be.
>>
>>37423483
Yeah dude, such a hard life, wow. And didn't want to come off as a bitch and managed to do even worse. Yeah dude.

Girls that do that are fucking retarded, that's what. But you know what? It's also good that they show their true colours like that. Kinda makes one wonder why'd you even want to be with someone like that.
>>
>>37423583
Understanding and admitting that upbringing contributed to my current self isn't exclusive from "manning up", fyi. In fact, it's good to be aware of it in order to be able to fix anything.
>>
>>37423617
>Do I ever have a hope of finding another like me?
Very small chance unfortunately. If you live in a small town in America that is rural/conservative, you might be better off. But then again, probably not since there are less girls there and most partner up early
>or even some form of relationship?
Maybe. If you are willing to throw away your virginity, you should use a escort to get experience and then try for a real girl.

Listen, my and your outdated ideas can't coexist in this world. I have sworn to not accept anything less than a virgin. I know that leaves me alone until death but I don't care. I'll die either way, so I might as well be part of the smaller percentage of people who die virgins
>>
>>37423651
cool you're aware of it.
now work on it
>>
>>37423617
>I'm a 2X year old virgin

Fuck, you people need to realize that life doesn't start or end at a certain age. Just fucking live what you have on your hands in the present.
I slept with a girl for the first time at age of 24, was fucking great while it lasted, didn't change much about me right away but I stopped hanging my head in shame because of an imaginary defect.

Seriously, if that bothers you so much, go to a hooker. If yo are after a girl, then stop moaning about muh dik.
>>
>>37423573

>women's preferences have no bearing on who they sleep with.

Do you even read your own posts?
>>
>>37423666
>I slept with a girl for the first time at age of 24, was fucking great while it lasted
How about a story satan?
>>
>>37423525
Way to ignore my post and go with a non-sequitur. Women have a biological incentive to be choosy with who they mate with. This does not mean that all women want the same guy. Online dating is also vastly skewed in favor of attractive men because looks count for way more on those sites than in real life, and because women are constantly being flooded with messages.

I tried OKC for a long time, sent tons of well thought out, carefully written messages, and only finally got one long distance relationship out of it which quickly fizzled out. Then I went to a friend's birthday party, met a friend of hers who I'd never seen before, asked her out, and we've been dating for five years. Online dating is a fool's errand. The way to get a GF is through friends. That way you have a lot more going for you, in her eyes, than a random dude would.
>>
>>37423666
hey satan, how's life?
I mainly posted this because I had a roastie come onto me really hard earlier today and I'm shitting my pants because she's sitting there talking about her exes and CURRENT while being quite physical with me. my brain has been screaming all day.
>>
>>37423617
I lost my KV at 23 and have had a GF for five years now. You need to improve yourself, cultivate a social circle, and ask women out. And don't be an autist about your virginity or prospective partners'.
>>
>>37423629
They only seem like a bitch because they won't let you in, fyi. You're the very definition of bitter. It's good that you fail at everything you do so that there is no chance you could have a child and make another beta loser for women to deal with.
Their "true colors" are just them trying to be nice. They know how fragile men like you are and decide it would safer to have some distance before escaping the situation because they're afraid you'll rape them or shoot up their workplace.

Protip; women are more than just holes. They're whores. It's best to stay away from them. I hope you learned your lesson.
>>
>>37423702
>prospective partners'.
Yes, yes settle for that roastie, past means nothing.
>>
>>37423712
Yes yes be alone and miserable for the rest of your life so you can have some imaginary moral high ground
>>
>>37423691
That is a whore without a doubt.
>exes
She's non virgin but if you can look past that, I guess it's ok
>current
Probably the biggest red flag in existence. If you just want to fuck her, you do you. As a virgin myself, I wouldn't want a one night stand. She WILL leave you if try to form a relationship.
>>
>>37423671
>he thinks women know what they want

You know how I know you're a virgin?
>>
>>37419576
you don't compare or even compete, he's a elite and you're not. If he cucks you then you should be proud of yourself because you already made it in the circle where people like that pay attention to you
>>
>>37423730
>Probably the biggest red flag in existence. If you just want to fuck her, you do you. As a virgin myself, I wouldn't want a one night stand. She WILL leave you if try to form a relationship

that is the part I'm fucked up about, because I want a relationship, but I know to her that's basically all I'd be. Another cock to be conquered. nty
>>
>>37423691
Then fucking screw her and enjoy the ride. Don't feel obliged to make her into a gf if you fuck her once, just get the junk and stupid preconceived notions out of your system.
Your first time is never going to be anything great, it will be sloppy and awkward but it will still feel great if you are open-minded about.
Sex gets better with practice, like any activity.
worry about looking for a life partner later.

>>37423676
Went to see my friend abroad, he hosted a party, had some sloppy kissing with a girl I talked to there and took her to another room for some fun time. She called back the next day, we hung out and before I went home she stayed over and slept with me again.
Not the love of my life but great first experience.
>>
>>37423717
You're whole existence is subjective pal. You pretend like you're on some sort of other moral ground because you lost your virginity. To some people, keeping it intact is a sign of strength. To others it's a sign of creepiness. You can pass your judgment on him but ultimately it's his choice to say if he's happy. I'm a virgin and am content with it. Would I like a pure virgin qt gf that will never leave me? Sure. It's not going to happen so yes, I'm going to die alone. He may decide he doesn't want to fuck a women to whom he wasn't her first choice. He may say it doesn't matter. Being condescending and pretendig to know everything doesn't help anyone.
>>
>>37423735

>Ignores facts, embraces fee-fees, and goes straight to the virgin insult

Roastie detected. Also, you're wrong.
>>
>>37423764
It's a matter of desperation for you mate. I wouldnt recommend I though.
>>
>>37423717
You're right. +10 partners and random hookups means nothing, she was exploring herself. Also those girls who are close to 30 love you for who you are and not settling for you.
>>
>>37423820
Unironically, yeah. History does not repeat itself.
>>
>>37423778
Most people on here are miserable and you're delusional if you pretend otherwise. If you're happy being alone that's your prerogative but it is not the case for most robots.
>>
>>37423820
>+10 partners and random hookups means nothing
nice strawman, all I said was not to be an autist about virginity; not every woman who's had sex has had 50 dudes regardless of the propaganda spewed on this board by shut-ins
>>
>>37423869
How do you know they're that way? How do you know they want hope? And lastly, what puts you in a position to help them?
>>
>>37423820
Those girls will not love you at 30 anymore than they did at 20.You will die alone and bitter.
>>
>>37423912

At that stage they're not marrying for love. They're marrying because of baby rabies or because they've hit the wall and are desperate for betabux.
>>
>>37424080
Why would they be interested in a basement-dwelling manchild NEET? They will at worst find a decent beta man to settle with.
>>
I had a gf, and asked many girls out and only got rejected once, she said she didn't want anything after second date but we kissed and I got her nudes kek.

Im fucking ugly btw, and I only aim for 5/10 girls
>>
>>37421535
he didn't solve anything, he's steve job v2.0
>>
At this point in my life I don't even know any people, let alone any girls. I don't know the name of a single person in this city, and to be honest I'm OK with that.
>>
Because I'm a pathetic loser who rearly leaves my house.

I tried when I was 14, but I got rejected
>>
>>37420354
have you ever actually been next to a woman when she's on Tinder?
there's this chick I know, we were at a friend's house and just chilling, she was sitting next to me on the couch and browsing Tinder, I swear to God, she swiped right about 2 out of 200 guys, constantly shit talking every single one of them who wasn't one of the super chads with her friend, it was fucking ridiculous
>>
>>37424412
You saw a single dumb roastie swipe like that, it must mean it applies universally! All those countless average guys getting laid off tinder must be imagining it. The imagination of a bitter neckbeard virgin is more true than factual observations.
>>
>>37416051
Every time I talk to a girl I bomb spaghetti
>>
>>37424456

>single dumb roastie

I didn't know there was any other kind of roastie.
>>
>>37424489
Spaghetti is not infinite. Keep spilling it and you will eventually run out.
>>
>>37424137
>basement-dwelling manchild NEET?
Only minority of robots are neets. Majority of them are wagecucks and students but beta nonetheless.
>>
>pretty half asian girl from tinder asked me out to the movies
>agree, we meet, she insists on paying for my ticket because she asked me out
>very surprised by that
>see the movie
>talk for an hour in some cafe
>she laughs at my jokes, i laugh at hers
>then a bit of walking in nice warm summer night
>she hugs me goodbye
>i've genuinely had a great time with her, couldn't believe that
>go home
>text her next day
>she responds with k's and emojis
>stops even reading my messages on facebook soon after
I'm sad and i'm confused. Fuck that, i'm not cut out for normie life.
>>
File: 1477122096279.jpg (75KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1477122096279.jpg
75KB, 435x571px
>>37416051
I stopped caring, I realized I would be of bigger help to the society if I focus on something else, I'm not mentally able to sustain a family anyway.
Yep, and now I see her everyday and I don't even feel shame anymore.
>>
>>37416164
Litteraly this
Why bother if they doesn't show interest ? You have a lot of chance to get hurt and a few to get into a real relationship who will probably fade within some months. It's not worth the risk.
>>
>>37425809
How retarded are you? There is literally no possible outcome from asking a girl out that is worse than not asking her out. You only have to gain.
>>
>>37425966
I never experienced rejection and I never want to
>>
File: th.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
TFW Cant go to my favorite covfefe shop anymore.

>have cool covfefe shop down the block from my appt I like going to
>cool vibe/good covfefe and the girls that work there are all generally cute/nice
anyway
>Have a membership to a rock climbing gym in my town
>see one of the girls that works at said covfefe shop
>shes better than me and tries giving me pointers
>embarrassing.jpg
>Next day go to get some covfefe
>do a quick scan from outside to make sure she's not working or else it'd seem wierd and creepy
>dont see her
>go in order my drink
>shes working in the back
>ohfuck
>try to have my back turned to her whenever possible.
>get my covfefe and make my escape

I can't ever go back.

Has anyone here had autistic situations thrust upon them?

I mean I literally didn't even ask for any of this. If she hadn't humiliated me at the rock gym this never would have happened.
>>
>>37426017
You want to die alone? Everyone gets rejected. Chad too.
>>
>>37426327
You have to realize that for many of us fear of being rejected is stronger than fear of being alone and dying as virgin.
Think about it for a minute and acknowledge that we're so fucked up, we can go through life against our biological programming and instincts.
>>
>>37426327
Chad know how to behave in society ane with the opposite gender, I don't. If he gets rejected sometimes with this why would I even stand a chance ?
>>
>>37421987
I would support women if they actually earn the right to vote by being drafted just like men and if they increase their net tax contribution.
>>
>>37427271
Why won't you try? Chad gets rejected all the time. He doesn't give a fuck and moves on.
>>
>>37416139
That's an absolute fucking lie.
>>
>>37416139
Not a virgin. But yes, I will happily die alone. I've had enough. I've already seen everything. This world has no surprises left for me.
>>
>>37416051
I don't want one

No
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.