[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told my mom I had feelings for her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

File: 1459103959503.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459103959503.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
A couple weeks ago I told my biological mom I had feelings for her. I'm adopted and I had met her a few months ago and we had been meeting frequently to get to know each other. I fell in love with her pretty hard, she's only 13 years older than me and she's really pretty and nice.

I decided to tell her my feelings for her. She was very surprised but she rejected me saying she didn't want us to have that kind of relationship. I asked her if she didn't feel attracted to me but she would neither confirm or deny it. It was a little awkward after that, my mom had avoided contact with me for a little while afterwards before eventually talking to me again.

She invited me over to have dinner with her. It was incredibly awkward and quiet between us. Of course I'm still full force in love with her and I constantly stare at her and she notices me doing it a lot. Eventually we were able to talk and she asked me what I was hoping to get out of our relationship.

I said initially I just wanted to get to know my mom but now it's a little different. My mom just stayed quiet and didn't really know what to say. I asked her what she was hoping for. She said she wanted to try and be my mom but she's realized I'm already a grown man and I don't need her. I told her that wasn't true but she said it's fine. She said she's been struggling with her own feelings then admitted she had fallen for me too.

I was fucking ecstatic but I was shut down pretty quick though because she said she doesn't want us to have that kind of relationship. I asked why not and she said it doesn't feel right and she'd be taking advantage of me and because she's my mother and it's wrong.

I forced a kiss on her and told her I love her. She didn't resist my kiss but after she said she wanted me to go home and it's probably best if we don't get together for awhile.

How do I proceed from here? She's hesitating and I'm not sure if I should push it. I want her to be my girlfriend but I don't want her to hate me.
>>
>>37415394
fuck isn't this genetic sexual attraction? I watched a documentary on this once. go to a psychologist or something
>>
>>37415394
Your mom had you at 13?
>>
>>37415394
Yo, what the fuck is wrong with you OP? That's your mother. This is legit disgusting.
>>
>>37415394
Wow op, your mom was a whore to have you at 13. Looks like she is still a whore too. I would recommend you kill her and then yourself.
>>
>>37415474
Yeah. She was raped by her father and had me.

>>37415475
I don't know what's wrong with me but I want her and this train can't be stopped.
>>
>>37415544
You're going way too deep down the incest rabbit hole OP. Your kids are going to be fucked up.
>>
>>37415394
Is she hot? Describe her body.
>>
This is kind of hot.
>>
File: mask.jpg (68KB, 446x466px) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
68KB, 446x466px
>>37415394
STOP. Pretend this never happened, and move on with your life.
>>
>>37415645
This is the only answer. I would honestly cut off all contact.
>>
These are my favorite kind of stories...
>>
>>37415394
People say that is troublesome to have relationships with classmates and coworkes for a reason, and here's you taking it to the next level. You know that if your relationship goes sexual, chances are that she'll cut contact with you eventualy. Are you willing to lose your biological mother once again? Or do you plan on keeping chasing her, using her emotions to bind her into this situation? I'd rather have a mother and a friend than to risk it.
>>
>>37415718
yeah there's a huge risk ,but at the same time you haven't known her for so long I mean I think and she probably does too that you'd be fine if you just stopped contact. maybe the occasional phone call ,but idk you are a full grown man. it's up to you. also it' still wrong regardless.
>>
File: 1343384903473.png (420KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1343384903473.png
420KB, 1280x1024px
you cant deny love but it's important to take it slow and let her take her time
if you force it too hard you risk ruining your relationship

good luck
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (10KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
10KB, 214x265px
>>37415394
Tfw get raped,then your son wants to fuck you
>>
>>37415808
She probably only likes him because of Stockholm syndrome too. Shit's tough.
>>
>despite having male genitalia, a male body and male genes, I am in fact female
>you do you, brah! Way to go!
>I want to fuck my mother who is only slightly older than me and whom I did not meet until adulthood
>fucking disgusting dude! WTF is wrong with you?
>>
>>37415588
She's very beautiful. She's white, she's a lot shorter than me, she's about 5'2". She was long dark brown hair that goes to about her chest and hazel eyes, she has really big breasts but not super huge, I don't know her exact size. She has wide hips and a very nice butt. She's thin but not ultra thin, just right. I want her so bad.

>>37415586
I can just not have kids with her, I don't care. Who needs kids anyway.
>>
>>37415897
that's a hot story but it's dubious. there is absolutely no evidence. show a text from her or something.
>>
>>37415897
STOP THAT, SHES YOUR MOM YOU SICK FUCK.
>>
>>37415889
>having gender dysphoria is the same as fucking your mom
>>
I don't understand how guys are so pro-sister fucking but you talk down to a man who loves his mom.
>>
>>37415586
Its actually not an issue unless OP or mom doubles down on the "grandkids".
>>
>>37415995
everybody loves their mom ,but we learn from a young age what type of love it is. This guys didn't get the chance to learn from exposure to his mom at young age what kind of relations he should have with her.
>>
File: 1430541128166.jpg (127KB, 385x572px) Image search: [Google]
1430541128166.jpg
127KB, 385x572px
holy shit /r9k/ has gotten spooked
>>
>>37415995
There is a big leap from your sister who is relatively your equal to YOUR MOTHER.
>>
>>37415394
Try to hang out with her again; she wants you too and just needs another little push.

I actually want robots to get gf or get laid desu.
>>
>>37415459
>>37415475
Shit, I can't remember what it's called now.

But there's a condition where if a parent is out of your life in the formative years (birth to teen I think) then you meet them after you've started maturing; you are attracted to them and them to you.

It has something to do with being attracted to yourself and genes and not forming that bond at an early age to stop it.

Very common between parents who gave up their kids for adoption and then meet them at 18
>>
File: 1495844190620.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
1495844190620.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>37415544
>product of incest wants to have an incestuous relationship with his mother and recycle the genes once again

Stop.
>>
>>37415544
So you're trying to get with your sister, and your mother at the same time anon, niiiiice.
Can't wait for the mother, cousin, and grandmother thing to come up in five years on a post here. Gonna be great, you're family tree's going fit on one big ol circular plate.

If you're trying to get it on with her, there's experts on a certain reddit for this type of taboo.
>>
>>37416085
What did you expect? This place is full of normies. I honestly don't care if OP wants to fuck his mother.
>>
OP you motherfucker, we only like incest ironically.
>>
>>37416337
Speak for yourself, moralfag.
>>
>>37415544
>your grandad raped your mother
>she had you
>your grandad is your dad
>your mother is your sister
>you want to fuck your mothersister
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
>>
>>37415544
What country are you from and are you attractive? I curious what the product of father and daughter looks like.
>>
>>37415994
You're right, it's worse.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5683/3-facts-about-transgenderism-media-ignored-push-ben-shapiro
>>
Is this immoral? I honestly can't tell.
>>
>>37415394
Screenshot a text message, I need to know this is real before I become invested in the thread
>>
>>37416324
This, no sweat off my balls if OP fucks her.

I'm very disppointed in you normies.
>>
ITT: Redditors and posers.
>>
>>37416656
It's immoral on a biological level, because even though she is his mom, she never got the chance to be his mom. in a way you remove the motherly aspect and all is left is the biological relation. so they're basically two strangers who are related to one another. that being said incest is bad mmmmk
>>
Living the dream, OP. Living the dream. You hit that motherly pussy like no tomorrow
>>
File: tired.jpg (223KB, 526x877px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
223KB, 526x877px
>>37415394
There are certain things you just can't do anon. You can't have a romantic relationship with your mother, I can't fulfill the desires of my unobtainable fetish, transgenders can't become the gender that they believe they are.

You're gonna have to accept this anon. Sometime life decides to knock us over the head with wants and desires that just can't happen. Unless you want your mother to go to jail, I suggest you drop it.
>>
>people are encouraging this shit
Disgusting.
>>
>>37416938
kill yourself normalfaggot

Go for it OP
>>
>>37415394
Roleplaying nigger.
>>
>>37415394
Bullshit.

Literally some fag was on here with exactly the same story and details not a couple weeks ago, only he was talking about how it was a relationship that had already happened in the past.

>Two stories of one in a million chances with the exact same details being true
>>
Mother/son is the purest form of love tbqh.
>>
>>37417062
I'm lonely too. But I hate people. It's a painful dichotomy. I know you understand because you lurk here a lot.
>>
>>37416656
>consenting adults
Perfectly moral, anon. It's 2017 for goodness sake.
>>
post picture of your mother please
>>
>>37415394
As an adult there's literally nothing wrong with wanting to fuck your mother as long as you don't reproduce and you're not dependent on her and never have been.
>>
>>37415394
well aren't you a piece of fucking work
>>
>>37417476
>there's literally nothing wrong with fantasizing about raping children to death every night as long as you never do it

shut the fuck up, there is a reason we shame incestual desires
>>
>>37416337
>motherfucker

Kek
>>
>>37417948
>there's literally nothing wrong with fantasizing about raping children to death every night as long as you never do it
This is true though
>>
>>37415544
Damn, now that's hot. Get her pregnant OP!
>>
>get raped by your dad
>your son tries to rape you too

damn
>>
File: 1490412251442.png (93KB, 241x252px) Image search: [Google]
1490412251442.png
93KB, 241x252px
>>37415394
jesus christ you are fucking hopless
anon what the fuck is wrong with you there are literally billions of other women who arent your mom. what could have happened to you to make this much of a faggot?
>>
>>37415394
c'mon, anon. stop trying to force it.

be gentle towards her.
>>
>>37418379
kek, like father like son :^)
This is a pretty fucked up situation. You're probably opening up all kinds of mental wounds for her, you probably even have a similar face to her father.

I doubt she really feels the same. She's probably secretly horrified and is just being nice
>>
fucking your mother and sister at the same time.. nice
>>
File: 2ec.jpg (46KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.jpg
46KB, 600x580px
>>37415995
His mom IS his sister
>>
still no pics? come on anon
>>
>not gang raping her with your pops
>>
>>37415544
>your grandpa is your dad
>you want to fuck your mom
>your son would be your uncle
>also your brother
>your dad is your sons grandfather and great grandfather
>your mom is your wife and also your sister

What the fuck OP
>>
>>37415394
Old r9k would egg you on. Even if this is just rp fuck all these redditors and deliver, anon.
>>
>>37419587
This
Breed with her

Teach him to play the banjo OP
>>
>>37415394
Do it OP, fulfill your dreams, I believe in you. She hasn't completely rejected you, she's just hesitating because of the morals indoctrination meme, there's still a chance.
>>
Reproducing with your parents is bad, don't do that.
>>
>>37415394
That's fucked up
its original bra
>>
>>37415394
I think you should keep at it. You don't have to go too hard, don't make her feel like it's an ultimatum (gf or you completely cut contact), but make her know that's what you want. It sounds like deep down she wants it too, but she is just scared of how society looks down upon mother-son relationships. Since she didn't really raise you though, I think you can go full steam ahead, she doesn't have a full parent bond with you, so it really isn't weird for her. Course I'm an autist and can't give you advice on how to make her your gf.
>>
>>37416173
I think it's just called Genetic Sexual Attraction. The effect that normally prevents it is called the Westermarck Effect.
>>
Cum inside her and make her bear many children.

Then fuck the children.
>>
>>37421377
You have it all wrong, the children need to fuck his mother.
>>
File: 1495496903219.jpg (36KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495496903219.jpg
36KB, 645x773px
>>37421427
So after fucking his sister/mother he will be the father of his brother/sister and after they fuck their grandmother he will simultaneously be the grandfather and sibling of their kids

What the fuck
>>
>>37415394

I always imagined that whole Odeipial fetish emerged out of a sense of lack of initimacy and it can emerge in children with distant parents; If you follow this hypothesis, then it would make sense that an adopted child would have odd feelings towards a biological parent. However the whole thing with the grandfather/father is kind of disgusting. hope he died a painful death in jail.
>>
>>37415394
ITT: Anon wants to fuck his (admittedly very sexy) mom, who is also his sister, which makes him a product of incestual rape, but he isnt sure about it, so he goes on the Internet and asks a bunch of loser autistic virgins about how to proceed.

You literally cant make this shit up. This is why I still come to this God-forsaken shithole.
>>
this shit is hot af, but probably fake
>>
Your only solution here is to kill yourself. If you go through with this, you'll ruin both of your lives and probably breed some kind of deformed monster. You're damning everyone involved.
>>
>>37416254
City folk leave REEEE
>>
Is the motherfucker gone
>>
>>37416173
Are talking about Oedipus complex ?
>>
>>37415394
Dude that's creepy as fuck but kinda hot
>>
File: 62338617_p16_master1200.jpg (229KB, 781x568px) Image search: [Google]
62338617_p16_master1200.jpg
229KB, 781x568px
Rape her OP. The cycle must continue. If you do it in a timely fashion your brother-cousin-son might be able to get a piece of her too.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.