[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe the last girl you were romantically interested in.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 34

File: waifu6.jpg (97KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
waifu6.jpg
97KB, 750x750px
Describe the last girl you were romantically interested in.
>>
Ur mom keke
>>
>chubby nerd
>clingy

That's kind of it.
>>
She's a couple inches shorter than me
>>
>>37415145
About 5'2", long brown hair, glasses, C-cup, and her thicc little butt is currently on our couch watching Netflix.
>>
5"2, long black hair, A cup, phat ass, latina, airhead, gorgeous, caring, loving
>Oh and she dumped me for another guy monday :DDDDDD
>>
5'4, long brown hair, thicc body with an awesome ass and a magnetic personality

i miss her
>>
5'4, light brown hair, that wasn't very long, but not super short. slim body with cute tits and an amazing round ass. wonderful funny personality. it's a shame she's a dyke tho.
>>
>>37415292
How did you meet her, senpai? Sounds ideal
>>
File: 1494162060626.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494162060626.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
>>37415145
>Dark hair
>Pale
>Light colored eyes
>Made me feel alive when we were together
>The first person i really cared about
>Showed me a happier world
>Never existed, it was all part of dream
>>
>>37415145
I've never met a girl I'd actually tolerate, much less enjoy being with. I dated one girl for two weeks before i was sick of it. Maybe I'm just unlucky.
>>
sigh...she's now an international alternative pop star. kicked me to the curb for a producer on her way up.

feelsbadman
>>
some short chubby 18 yo. she was very immature and didn't know what she wanted. her vagina was not as tight as a cute twink's butthole. it was my first time with a girl so idk if they supposed to be tight as an asshole.

bottomline it was not satisfying and I'm happy not having sex ever again after that.
>>
>>37415145
>5'7
>Glasses
>Beautiful dark brown eyes
>Hijabi
>Indian
>Gave me the will to live, in love with her 'til this day.
>>
File: arya.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
arya.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>37415145

Chinese

tfw no qt chinese gf to race-mix with
>>
>5'6
>sort of pale
>straight black hair
>chestlet
>really nice butt

we used to hang out, get high, watch movies and cuddle, never went more than that. at some point i realized she was a complete fucking manipulative sociopath. i still see her occasionally and try to avoid her as much as possible
>>
File: gdsg.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gdsg.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>37415722
in an english course i took, she's fuckin with chad now
last time we texted she told me she misses me and that what we had was magical
i wanna go back in time
fuck
>>
>>37415145
>Dark hair
>5'2
>funny
>a bit clingy
>very nice
>innocent but had a kinky side
>nerdy
>made me really happy
>made her really happy
>talked hours upon hours everyday
I'll never forget her and probably will never fall in-love again.
It sucks...
>>
>>37415145
A fat black chick with the biggest tits I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1496245421100.jpg (9KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1496245421100.jpg
9KB, 250x201px
Tall, dorky, 6/10 grill.

Managed to work up the guts to talk to her and even ended up texting her, but alas I was eventually ghosted as per the usual
>>
>5'2
>curvy
>datass
>big boobs
>avid reader
>excellent cook
>learned how to cook my favorite dishes
>returned my affections until she got cancer
>>
>>37416342
did you stay by her side until she died?
do you still love her beyond the grave and do you visit her grave every weekend
>>
File: 1474824327260.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1474824327260.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>Brunette
>Big Nose
>Little bit of an overbite
>Arched, kinda masculine eyebrows
>The NICEST fucking blue eyes tho
>Also really nice skin with these cute-ass freckles
>Super qt voice
>Tight body and really wide hips

A few weeks ago I fucked up and said some shitty things to her drunk and she's had me blocked on everything since

She doesn't sound all that special, but damn she was fine af to me for some reason
>>
>>37415145
Blonde hair, green? eyes, qt
idk this is hard
>>
>>37416405
what did you say to her?

originall, this is oregano
>>
>>37416490
I got really hammered and confessed I liked her, see said she wasn't interested

I flipped out and called her a bitch for leading me on or whatever and told her to go fuck herself

I do not remember my thought process but that was a horrible decision
>>
File: 1489305376704.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1489305376704.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>37415145
Shy qt from my japanese class, I learned she was a slut and immediately lost interest
>>
>>37415145
Emotionally abusive clingy suicidal bitch. Glad I dodged that bullet
>>
>5'5"
>short blonde
>blue eyes
>clingy
>warm
>makes me feel good with myself
>make her feel good with herself
>she's about to dump me for a Chad
>>
The last time a girl liked me was when I was 11 years old. She was a nerdy niggerette with glasses. At least she wasn't fat...
>>
Probably one of the nicer people I've ever met. Was her date to the school dance, just for fun too, neither of us were interested in the other at first.
Genuinely listened when I talked about depression and feelings of inadequacy.
She talked me down from suicide once.
I know it's a cliche but I would have done anything to protect her smile. She was always easygoing but she stuck to her guns on things she cared about, we had more than a few arguments about politics.
We almost dated, everyone thought we would buy by the time I made my move she was going overseas and whatever she had felt for me was gone when she got back.
We didn't stop being friends, hell we talked almost every week for 2 years after high school.
It just slowly went away though. I havent seen her in 3 years now, and I can't explain why I still dreamt about her every night this week.
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (122KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
122KB, 720x720px
The girl I'm most confident that I had feelings for was this girl from elementary school (and her older sister). That being said I am plagued by uncertainty in all things so even this I doubt.
She was like a junior wannabe "rocker chick" (probably because she copied her old sister who probably copied their junkie musician parents). She was pretty badass. She was taller than me. Pic related is her today. (Second from left) she's kinda busted now.
>>
>>37417086
She looks thick as fuck t b h
>>
>>37417137
Yeah I mean I can tell that she's got belly now too so some of it's probably just from drinking with her galpals but her butt looks pretty meaty
It's what it's all about
>>
>>37417184
Not a bad face either

Honestly if she's taller than you forget about it lol
>>
>>37417287
Well she's not taller than me anymore so I wouldn't be interested
I've never been with a girl shorter than me (I'm 20 and I got ten bodies)

How do you like dem apples?
>>
>5'2
>Pale skin with freckles dotting her face
>Dark green eyes
>Red hair
>Tight little body, heart shaped ass, sexy little tits
>Fucked her brains out daily for 4 years
>She cheated on me with a nigger and then dumped me.
>>
File: losing it.jpg (54KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
losing it.jpg
54KB, 662x712px
>short
>mulatto
>slim waist, average breasts with big ass
>beautiful face with full lips
My ex gf who I still love deeply. Excuse me while I go cry
>>
desu I would marry this girl one question asked (are you a virgin?)
I've never met her or seen her irl but I've looked through her entire internet footprint
I'm a weirdo
>>
>>37417782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG7sL1Bapes
forgot dat link
>>
>>37415145
Irish goth girl.
>>
File: 1496090307499.jpg (299KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496090307499.jpg
299KB, 500x667px
>5'10"
>long blonde hair
>literal stacy in every way
>town bicycle
>fucked any guy that paid her the slightest attention
>wouldn't fuck me

she was nice though, never had a bad thing to say about anyone. thankfully that was 5 years ago and i haven't had feelings for a girl since
>>
Matched with a 10/10 qt on Tinder. I have slightly weird taste, most people would probably call her a 6 or 7 but honestly she was perfect IMO. Usually don't message people I match that are way out of my league but decided to give it a go.We started talking and hit it off right away. We had the same sense of humor, musical taste, movie taste, political view, aspirations and just overall really clicked. She lives in a suburb of the big city I live in and like 3 days after we started talking she mentioned he wanted to move to my city. I said she was welcome to come stay at my apartment as I had it to myself for the summer and she said it sounded like an awesome idea and would try and find a way to do it. We talked for another week or so and I honestly thought I had hit the jackpot until one night she said she was going to bed at 7 PM. Kinda weird as he had been going to bed at like midnight for the whole time we had been talking. Said goodnight and suggested a few songs to him. Didn't answer me the next day so I messaged him the next morning asking if he checked out the music I suggested. Hasn't responded since and it's been a week now. Just really bummed, it's been like 3 years since I've actually liked someone and I finally do fall for someone, feel like I hit the lottery then get ghosted.
Pic related, girl on left
>>
>>37418829
those teeth look like the stock market
>>
bumpareenedeenie
>>
>tiny
>cute face
>short hair
>probably a SEAnig, at least half
>quiet
I don't know what it was about her, but I was drawn to her like I'd rarely been before. Actually gathered up the courage to ask her out. She made excuses (too nice to say no), I didn't press it, the end, now I'm a wizard. Second and last girl I ever asked out.
>>
File: qtlatina.jpg (528KB, 946x947px) Image search: [Google]
qtlatina.jpg
528KB, 946x947px
we had math class together in HS 4 years ago, never spoke to her because im ugly as fuck and a manlet.
>>
Lesbian feminist.
>>
There was a cute girl at a group game of werewolf I played in tonight. To bad I'll never see her again.
>>
>all these womanlets

lmao
>>
>>37415145
A beautiful korean girl that has the exact same interests, sense of humor, morals as me. Absolutely stunning body, I think she's 10/10. She started modeling and I thought that was awesome.
She's one of my closest friends but she had to move away for a while. I'll see her again and we talk everyday so I'm not sad.
Problem is, I have a girlfriend, who I do really like being with. and the feelings of the other girl has kinda vanished. But they come back like a fucking bus every time I see her.
Tell me fellow bots, how the fuck do I keep feelings at bay this summer when I'm gonna be the only friend she'll really hang out with?
>>
>>37415145
Some girl in high school I never had a chance with. A true loser gives up when he hits his 20's
>>
>Finally found my innocent, cute girl
>Met her at a party and neither of us were having fun there so we left
>Sat on the couch in my dorm and talked until 3 AM
>I walk her home and kiss her goodnight
Started out perfect, but things go weird
>We went on a date, and she did not say a single word to me the whole time we were at lunch
>Any time we hang out, she doesn't talk to me and just plays music
>Any time i try to make any sexual advances, she does not want to do more than kiss, which i respect but it got old sort of fast. We're adults.
>I figured she was just shy, so i stuck with it and tried to get her out of her shell
>It was basically silence or me doing all the talking for four months before I gave up

Don't fall for the innocent girl meme if you're over 17. At this point in life (I'm 20), there is a reason why nobody wanted her.
>>
>>37415145
>5'2
>gorgeous morena
>loves to work out
>tight booty
>loves to dance
>strong and independent
>neurotic
>kinda clingy
>changes her mind like a fucking kid.
>>
>>37420922
I dated this kind of girl for a year. It's fucking weird, but there were small things that I loved about her that kept me going. When they actually talk it's fucking rewarding. It feels special as all hell. Same with the smiles and excitement. When you get to know her as a person it's really encouraging. I learned a lot dating that innocent girl.
>>
>>37420722
This, I've never been interested in a woman that wasn't at least 5"7.
>>
>5'1
>blonde
>blue eyes
>met her in high school
>in love with her since the day i met her
>randomly stopped talking after 2 years of dating
>it's killing me from the inside
>>
>>37421162
christ dude, how long since you last talked to her?
>>
File: 1iCaFeN.png (363KB, 610x488px) Image search: [Google]
1iCaFeN.png
363KB, 610x488px
>>37415145
Short blonde female... About the time I was confirming that strangers were taking an unhealthy interest in my relationships.
>>
File: 1471988357342.png (240KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471988357342.png
240KB, 512x512px
>>37415145
>5'5
>red hair
>hapa
>pale blue eyes
>socially awkward
>slim build
>very talkative
>great sense of humor
>innocent, but naive (sjw)
>pure, barely drinks, never does drugs
I will make her my gf this summer.
>>
Skeleton addicted to opiates.
Was cheating on her husband with me.
Eventually told her to decide. She went with him even though she was the breadwinner
>>
>5'5
>Blonde
>Blue eyes
>Met in high school, fell in love on first sight
>Smart, beautiful, funny
>became friends
>6 years later we still chat regularly
>Still love her and haven't met anyone else that would even hold a candle up to her.
Life is agony
>>
File: feels2.jpg (62KB, 645x771px) Image search: [Google]
feels2.jpg
62KB, 645x771px
>22 years old, on the bus
>younger, blonde girl, maybe 16-18 years old (age of consent is 16, fuck off)
>notice her looking over 2 or 3 times
>imagine our life together, how she might get off at the same stop and we would start talking, go out and fall in love

This shit happens every fucking day
>>
>>37422779
at least youre still in contact with her. Being completely cut off is worse
>>
Currently suffering from oneitis with a coworker.

>Coworker
>Very short, probably 5'2
>Outgoing personality
>Easily likable
>Brunette with flowing hair, gorgeous smile.
>Reads young adult trash but at least its something
>Going to the same college in september for a similar program
>Virgin

My friends tell me to ask her out but I don't think i have the balls for it robots, she seems the type to get scooped by a Chad but she hasn't yet.
>>
>>37422851
>virgin
according to who? an outgoing girl has zero excuse to be a virgin
>>
Perfect
:^(
I'll never be close to anyone as nice as her
>>
all these stacies. you deserve the robot life, you shallow fucks.
>>
I'm trying to forget about her...
>>
File: 48684886.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
48684886.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>155cm
>petite
>dyed blue-black scene/emo/anime hair
>grayish blue eyes
>pale smooth skin
>small breasts
>dressed like goth/emo
>lip piercing

I know she's full of red flags such as dyed hair, but she wasn't a crazy bitch at all. Or maybe she was little crazy, but at least she wasn't a sjw or a feminist. I was very attracted to her and even obsessed over her to the point of dreaming about her every night, but I never did anything about it. I tried to approach her every now and then, but because of my assburgers I didn't really know what to do and how to behave.
I could sense that she was into me as well, or at least wasn't repulsed by my presence. She then started to date one of my friends, she probably got tired of waiting for me to make a move.
I happened to read one very interesting post in one of those "write a letter to someone" threads in one small imageboard where this post was describing the situation almost perfectly. So perfectly that I suspect it was written by my crush herself. It went something like this:
>dear J(me), as you may have already heard I have started to see your friend M(my friend)
>I'm tired of the cat and mouse play, I really liked you but we never really got together for some reason
>love, E(her)

I still fap to her pictures after all these years.
>>
>>37422851
What do you have to lose anon?

Honestly, think of the absolute worse case vs the absolute best case. Is that a risk you're not willing to take?
>>
she was 14, a little under 100 pounds, annoyingly vegetarian, pretty good at drawing, used gaia online constantly to RP, and dumped me for a girl who she is still with 12 years later.
>>
>>37422865
According to her and her stacey friends who constantly poke fun of her for it, apparently. I have no reason not to believe her.

>>37422928
You're right, really. the worst that can happen is it's a bit awkward for a few days around her. I'll probably give it a try.
>>
Girl sophomore year of college
Like 5 6 tall
Maybe 100 lbs
Super skinny
Pretty flat but perfect cute tits
Nit much of an ass at all but exact body type I like if a bit too tall
Super nerdy and loved reading and talking about random shit night
Fell for her the day I met her, we just talked and talked til sun came up
Super innocent didn't drink or do any drugs even though I did
Started dating and stayed together two years, I washer first kiss and first everything.
I fucked it all up hardcore at the end.
Now she's actually really really successful and we talk but no matter who I'm with she's the one on my mind
>>
>>37422990
My favorite thing about her well I mean one of them, she didn't wear a single pair of pants, all dresses all the time like cute sun dresses or proper skirts when it was cold and stuff and leggings underneath. I fucking loved thay, and the freckles on her nose, soft brown kind of curly hair mmm
>>
Had 4 girls friend zone me till I was 21. I see no value anymore
>>
>>37422965
Nah anon, probably doesn't cut it.
Do it.
Living with a bit of awkwardness is better than living with regret no matter how small.
>>
>>37423015
There's no such thing as the friend zone dude
>>
>>37417086
>Junkie musician parents

lmao enjoy being lonely you disrespectful kiddy
>>
>>37423046
okay anon. it will be done. I might make a thread about it when it happens.
>>
File: 1490904408722.jpg (33KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490904408722.jpg
33KB, 500x750px
>>37415145
>tall
>skinny but /fit/
>long blonde hair
>lovely smile
>outgoing/extroverted
>typical popular girl attitude
>great fashion sense
>>
File: rTiLzkM.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
rTiLzkM.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>37419037

bruh X-D
>>
>>37418829
Girl on the right is the ten, get with her lad

Also you came on too strong when you told her she could stay with you
>>
File: ibuki1.png (96KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
ibuki1.png
96KB, 480x280px
>>37415145
QT goth girl.
We have nothing much in common but have great chemistry together and are always flirting and feely touchy.

>tfw already in a relationship and having a kid.

Fuck my life.

Pic semi-related, what she looks like.
>>
>>37415145
small boobs (kinda why I love DFC now), good at sport, shoulder length dark blonde hair and she used to tease me a often although she was never romantically interested in me
>>
>>37415145
Bitchy, depressed emo cunt.
>>
>>37420722
>>all these womanlets
easier to flip around in bed
>>
>>37424101
true dat, girlfriend is 4'11" and like 100 lbs. and is chill as fuck. Probably only reason I stay alive...
>>
File: jazz.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
jazz.gif
957KB, 500x418px
Cute lass, bout shoulder length brown hair, really big brown eyes. She was an absolute fridge but I kinda liked her for it, really cute smile too.

She got sent round to my department at work by my manager out of the blue. He wanted me to explain the job to her since she was thinking about applying. Genuinely felt butterflies in my stomach when she smiled at me.

I also later found out she did cocaine

>Tfw no QT drugfu
>>
File: 1495745391812.jpg (58KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1495745391812.jpg
58KB, 500x380px
Awkward girl in my class.
>no male friends
>took her a whole year to make some female friends
>talked during lab, where there was plenty subject related stuff to talk about
>try to talk to her during a break in class
>most awkward conversation ever that ends in awkward silence
I think she likes me, but I'm not sure and I'm too retarded to think on an approach that might work. I could write her over Whattsapp, but I have no clue what since we don't really talk.
All I know about her that she likes anime and is very awkward around people.
>>
Italian, 1.56m tops, she was a low end model. you know, for small brands and shit, but pretty enough.
Darkish skin but incredibly bright blue eyes, she had an incredible ass.

we never even kissed, i told her i liked her, she said that she wouldnt change our relationship at all. so i told her i didnt want us to keep talking and blocked her everywhere. some tears were shed on her part, i feel like she was trying to manipulate me.

oh well, at least im fucking some other girl, but damn, it just doesent feel like it is enough.
>>
File: e55.jpg (62KB, 701x721px) Image search: [Google]
e55.jpg
62KB, 701x721px
Dark-ish short brown hair, had the clearest blue eyes i've ever seen, seriously it was like the colour of that beach water in the Caribbean or somethin, really cute dimples when she smiled and had these pockets of freckles near her eyes, also had these really cute braces on her teeth that she hated so she always half-smiled but it just made her cuter, always wore skinny jeans and long sleeve t shirts and covered her hands with the sleeves.
>>
all of you are describing stacies and you still have the aduacity to reeeeeeeee at women wanting chad baka
>>
>petite (5'1?) but T H I C C, seemed to have golden waist ratio
>pretty face. really cute looking to me
>nerdy
>cosplays
>plays video games and watches anime

She seemed really down to hang out and do stuff at first, but I ended up ignoring her for a week when I went on vacation and shit went sour when i got back in contact after that. Sucks. She was the first girl I genuinely wanted to try dating in years, instead of my long running one night stands and FWB's

Actually pretty confused why it fell out so quickly because, nobrag, but I've been with way hotter and way more "normal" chicks, and i was actually TRYING to date the girl and had genuine interest in her. I guess she just had someone else and/or I wasnt her type
>>
>>37419037

blessedly kek
>>
I'm an 8/10
Shes a 5/10 on her best days.
ive known her so long that i fell in love with her. We had so much in common. We spent so much time together. She was my favorite person, and my closest friend I've ever had in my entire life.
I asked her out in college and she turned me down saying that she isn't gay, and wants to stay friends.
Fast forward 6 years, and shes suddenly dating another 4/10 girl.

I found out because of a random facebook post that her girlfriend tagged her in.
She didnt even tell me she had come out of the closet or that she had started dating someone.

Shes the only girl I ever felt like I could actually see myself marrying someday, and now, thinking about her actually makes me lightheaded.

I guess we weren't as close of friends as I thought.
>>
>>37416021
Are you talking about Poppy?
>>
>kinda short, i think she's 5'4"
>nice body since she exercises
>her eyes and smile, like she has tiny dimples and her eyes get all squinty and her nostrils flair whenever she smiles when we're talking
>she's actually really sincere as a person which is something i never see anymore
>actually tries to better herself/her life instead of being stuck in a situation
>we're both interested in eachother, but i'm too nervous about dating
>she's so amazing and i can't do anything about it..
>>
File: IMG_20150710_134107.jpg (69KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150710_134107.jpg
69KB, 360x640px
176 cm tall
B cup
nice legs
good kisser
daddy issues
alcohol abuse

Bitch wasted my time and emotions, now she get engage. When i see her irl or ivr I want to snap her neck.
>>
>>37415145
>my age, white, long brown hair
>kinda chubby because she is lazy and only eats garbage
>quite pretty otherwise
>kinda airheaded and can't pay attention to things
>has the cutest reactions to everything
>really nice and touchy to me
>extroverted and very sweet
>unnironically likes Chad
>I have no chance with her
>>
>>37422934
>12 years later
Is this oneitis?
>>
File: 8dd.jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8dd.jpg
97KB, 600x600px
>blue hair
>likes memes
>really short
>wonderful human being

Im still talking to her
I met her 5 months ago, and we have been talking via text everyday since then

I think i have a chance of not becoming a neet
>>
she's the most beautiful girl in the world to me
>>
File: IMG_6232.jpg (541KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6232.jpg
541KB, 2048x1536px
>>37425090
I'm so sorry anon :( I hope you can find someone who makes you feel the same way you did about her one day.
>>
>>37415145
Short, glasses, sort of punk-ish. Last time I saw her we were both drunk as fuck and I rested my head on her shoulder for a good while at the bar. About a year before this we drunkenly made out and I touched her boobies. Feelsgoodman. Also feelsbadman.
>>
>>37415145
>a year younger than me
>brown skin
>straight, long hair
>athletic body(because she's part of the school's volleyball varsity team)
>cute:petite
>a friendly personality
>smart, like "top 5 in class" smart
>well known in school
>definitely out of my league

I didn't expect that she even talked to me. Absolutely changed my life forever. I'd stopped thinking killing myself for a while,stopped taking my anti-depressants,just for her to not be sad(she doesn't know about my clinical depression). She indirectly pulled me out of the /r9k/ life. She made my life better. Now I'm back here, the difference is started working out and eating up my meds again, more than usual.
>>
>>37418829
Is there a reason you changed to using male pronouns for her halfway through the post?
>>
stacey i meet at a hockey game. Left me because i'm depressed. Kind of makes me more depressed.
>>
>Blonde hair
>small gap between front teeth
>most beautiful smile ive ever seen
>Free spirit
>big tits and ass
>170-175 cm tall
>very sweet, caring
>very politically involved
>vegan

But as we started getting closer she got diagnosed with bpd and she started having episodes so I ditched
>>
>entire thread full of staceys
>>
>>37415145
Last girl? Light brown hair, bright blue/green-ish eyes, pale skin, skinny body, B-cup tits. Nice and shy girl, good at cooking, had chill hobbies like reading and vidya. Didn't pursue anything because I realized she was willing to get wasted and go around frenchkissing strangers for the sake of attention since she was feeling uncool or unpopular since she was a teen.

Havent been interested in anyone since. This was about half a decade ago.
>>
>>37426367
What did she look like? What made her so beautiful?
>>
Short, skinny, pale as snow with grey eyes. It's weird, I didn't love her at first, but I trained myself to over the course of our relationship. When we broke up, she no longer loved me because I wasn't "exciting" anymore.

Women, huh?
>>
She was a cunt. Never again.
>>
>dark blonde hair, but dyed to dark cherry
>about same height as me, few cm smaller, I'm 176cm
>cutest, prettiest smile I've ever seen
>mesmerizing blue-grey eyes
>same weird sense of humour as me, never laughed as much with another person
>some trouble expressing her emotions but that just makes her cuter to me
>may seem hostile but actually is a very sweet person
>makes me feel like a good, caring person, instead of the asshole that I think I am
>we really enjoy each others company and feel really comfortable around each other

We've been talking for about half a year now and I'm definitely one of the people closest to her. Don't really know if she sees me as a potential partner or just a friend though, it's really hard to tell.
One problem might also be that she's 15 and I'm 20.
>>
File: Koizumi.Hanayo.full.1659409.jpg (523KB, 800x995px) Image search: [Google]
Koizumi.Hanayo.full.1659409.jpg
523KB, 800x995px
>>37415145
>5'4 ish idk I don't carry a fucking measuring tape about
>skeltal figure, but not like eugenia
>smol chest to get closer to her heart
>fairly perky butt given her figure
>mousy blonde/brown hair, straight cut fringe and worn either loose or in a high ponytail muh dick
>has a cute name, obviously not posting it
>extremely shy, blushes over anything
>like LITERALLY everything
>really quiet, but she's come out of her shell a little in the past 2 years
>has a twin who looks like a more confident version of her, still prefer the original though
>pure and innocent, might be a virgin although I'm prepared for disappointment
>has wholesome hobbies like cooking and sewing
>would probably be majorly put off if she knew about my hobbies
>isn't SUPER attractive but is cute nonetheless
>did I mention she's adorable
Ahhh, she's such a qt. It's a shame I'll never get the courage to make a move with her. Everyone at work says we'd suit each other, but it's been 2 years and there's been barely any progress in us even interacting like normal humans. Neither of us can even mutter out a hello without spilling industrial loads of spaghetti. People keep saying it's meant to be, but to me it just seems like we're two magnets repelling each other. Wut do bros
>>
File: 1420979261123.jpg (149KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1420979261123.jpg
149KB, 500x608px
>>37415145
I have never been romantically interested in anybody.
>>
>>37427772
Mine ticks the first 6 points, you have a good taste in looks m80, you should definitely go for it though, she'll appreciate the affection and courage
>>
File: shinji sad.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shinji sad.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>37428054
Glad you agree. Hedgehog's dilemma is also holding me back, though. Don't want to get too close, don't want to be hurt, don't want to hurt her. But I don't want to be alone. goddamn Evangelion poisoning my mind
>>
>>37428259
Just spend more time around her and maybe you'll get more comfortable around each other, and when you're comfortable you can try asking her out? Good luck
>>
way too good to be with me, and even when i treated her like shit she stayed
>>
>>37415145
Vegan, half-Asian, weird accent, comp sci major, cute, dreamer.

Then as I got to know her. Entitled, retarded and irritating. The most irritating human being I've ever met. She talks a whole bunch of shit that she'll never do, nothing she says makes sense. She expects the world to cater for her.

People like her make me question how I have a normal blood pressure, and why I haven't cardiac arrest yet.
>>
>>37428684
Oh btw, this isn't because she scorned me or some shit - I just thought she was cute, and invited her onto my team for a competition.

She was the worst member of the group, and just continues to confirm why I shouldn't trust women with anything.
>>
>work for a small corporation with multiple locations
>boss is a 60 year old dude, pretty laid back
>one of his under-managers is a sarcastic nerdy chick with an enormous fucking rack
>life is ok, love coming in to work to observe and consider those huge titties in motion and have some good after work wanks
>want better pay though
>offered management position at another location
>significant pay raise
>accept and transfer
>new boss is a sporty young woman about my age
>lean body, nice long clean hair, great eyes and smile
>she's smart, likes some of the same stuff I do
>following her up the stairs first day I notice she has a 10/10 perfect ass
>but it turns out she is an absolute cunt about regulations and procedure and anything whatsoever that isn't done 110% and done early gets a verbal ass reaming and threats of termination
>consider having a wank to thoughts of her ass and body/personality when she's in a pleasant mood
>remember she's a god damn maniac boss and makes my life a stressful hell
>turnover here is insane because nobody wants to walk in to a fucking lecture on the daily
>the few qt girls who do start working here almost immediately quit or transfer
>there's nobody in this place I can even successfully masturbate about

I miss making less money working in a chill office environment with a funny titcow
>>
>awkward
>smart
>was into art and lit
>didn't have that much going for her looks wise but i didn't really care because
>10/10 decent human being
Anyway... I really have to move on because i'm probably not gonna be talking to her ever again
>>
>>37428756
Dude just go for the cunty manager chick. Can guarantee you it would be the best hatefuck ever.
>>
>>37415145
>5'4''
>black hair
>black eyes
>amazing body (dancer)
>8/10 qt3.14
>sweet and innocent
waiting to make my move
>>
File: 45t23451.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
45t23451.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
Amanda Holden, on ITVs Britains Got Talent right now! Have you seen dem tittais?!
>>
File: ac6.png (383KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
ac6.png
383KB, 600x641px
>>37429122
sadly, I'm not into hate sex.
I'm into consent and mutual enjoyment. I guess you could call me a romantic.
>>
>>37429311
That's the way to be, anon.
>>
>>37429289
Sorry, I'm not into overrated talentless slags on a shitty scripted "talent" show that cries over literally anything
>>
>>37429311
W H O L E S O M E original
>>
Knew this girl for a while met her at uni - same major - complete ginger blue eyes with freckles and everything nice body too.

We took a few classes together 3 or 4 maybe more she was always super nice to me and laughed at all my dumb stories. Then we went to some talk and assignment, someone giving a presentation or their research, she drove and I came all dressed up button down shirt, slacks, ect... Then she introduced me to her bf.
>>
File: apustaja.jpg (53KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
apustaja.jpg
53KB, 1000x800px
Cute redhead, slim, nice tits
Has a couple of friends but doesn't really hang out with anyone else, she's a "good girl"
Haven't talked to her, our only interaction was when I was once completely drunk and blacked out two years ago, she helped carry me off the street with my friend
Tomorrow is the high school graduation practice, I will attempt to strike up a conversation with her and maybe ask if she would like to have coffee sometime, keep your thumbs up for me
>>
>cute half asian girl
>about 5'5
>short hair
>flat chest and ass
>really nice legs
>always made her laugh
Too bad she developed a taste for failed normies and stopped talking to me
>>
File: yeah....jpg (44KB, 697x499px) Image search: [Google]
yeah....jpg
44KB, 697x499px
Short, pretty, had a crush on her for ages and finally talked to her...... shes a lesbian and has a gf.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.