[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys what the fuck do I do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5313.jpg (65KB, 750x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5313.jpg
65KB, 750x686px
Alright, here is my predicament:

A while ago I convinced one of my more popular friends that I have a shitload of cocaine but don't know who to sell it to

The problem is; it's not cocaine, it's crushed up adderal with liberal sprinklings of baking powder

People know about my "coke" business now and I regularly deal it to the popular crowd, and I'm worried that somebody is going to catch on and I'll be socially fucked

What do?
>>
File: comfy tanya.jpg (64KB, 626x596px) Image search: [Google]
comfy tanya.jpg
64KB, 626x596px
>>37414935
Hey, anon who has done both coke and adderall here. Aderall lasts longer and feels pretty good, even pure coke in south america was actually not all that special. With the quality of coke here it's really an upgrade. People will know it's not coke if they are experienced, but it will get them high anyway so they dont care, people who dont know what coke is like won't care. It's fine, keep making paper G.
>>
Anon if they catch you, being fucked socially is the last thing you're gonna have to worry about.
>>
>>37415054
yeah he's going to get fucked anally
>>
Alright OP here is how you solve this one

>build up interest, get as many "customers" as possible
>individually invite them to your house at the same time
>secretly invite their parents and concerned family members
>organize a stage
>when they get there tell them that you're just a little held up and that they should just take a seat
>fire up your "drugs will ruin your life" powerpoint presentation
>when they start to look angry signal for their loved ones to walk out
>cue the desperate pleas for them to not go down this path
>the degenerates will see the error of their ways and vow not to touch the flour jew
>drown in now sober pussy
>>
>>37414935
where do you live anon?
>t. i have a shitload of cocaine and would sell
hopefully you're american
>>
File: 1491172537371.png (570KB, 697x529px) Image search: [Google]
1491172537371.png
570KB, 697x529px
>>37414935
Good job op, now you're gonna get kidnapped by angry Columbians and executed for selling in their territory
>>
Take addy and the answer will come 4U
>>
>>37414935
>A while ago

Say you don't deal anymore.
>>
>>37414935
Tell them your connection got busted
>>
>>37415195

That is by far the worst idea I have ever heard
>>
Stop doing this. Idiot.
>I need to stop doing this thing
>what do I do?

This is roleplay by the way. Nobody would ever believe anything but cocaine is cocaine. You can fucking taste it.
>>
>>37415621

That's the point, none of the assholes I'm selling to have done ACTUAL cocaine, they just think that's how it tastes
>>
>>37414935
I'm buying "coke" from a guy. It isn't coke. It's pretty fucking horrible but it gets me high and it's cheap. I think it's speed cut with detergent.

I'm a shut in loner but your gonna piss off the wrong guy soon OP. and I will have no sympathy
>>
>>37415831
Yeah I don't fucking believe that. I've seen adderall. Nobody does this. For good reason.

If this is real here's my advice. You will get found out. Hopefully sent to jail, maybe beaten up by nigger. You deserve it. If you are doing something morally wrong and doing something harmful or dishonest to people then ask for advice, your a fucking idiot. Stop doing it idiot. Stop doing it idiot.

>I'm doing this bad thing to people
>what should I do?
Stop doing it
>>
>>37414935
>friends
>popular friend
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING FAG NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I FUCKING HATE YOU I HOPE YOU GET CAUGHT YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
adderall is better than coke anyway
>>
File: IMG_0839.jpg (46KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
46KB, 319x480px
>>37414935
Sell me your adderall you stupid bitch
>>
>>37417167
Depends. I do coke when I'm going out drinking. When I try to do that on adderall it kills my ability to feel drunk. So I just take adderall to actually get work done or when I wanna sit down and read for a long time, coke on weekends when I wanna have a good time
>>
>>37417061
>sent to jail
for what, exactly?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.