[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat people are honestly kind of impressive.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: skelefat.gif (153KB, 400x616px) Image search: [Google]
skelefat.gif
153KB, 400x616px
Fat people are honestly kind of impressive.
>>
Is the ribcage normally splayed like that? I thought it was a bit tighter.
>>
the image on the left has a circular face in it.
>>
That pic is fucking hilarious. It's like the skeleton is screaming in pain.
>>
>>37414917
Yeah every time I see an obese person I can't help but wonder how they are still alive. I mean obviously they haven't got long but I'm kind of impressed at them even managing to get as fat as they are without organ failure.
>>
>>37414950
The ribs do actually naturally splay upwards, muscles keep them locked down, but not that much.
>>
It's because it's an X-ray from the front and back. The rib cage shouldn't be like that, but due to lardass being huge, it's going to look like that.
>>
How the fuck do people even get that fat

Like, I don't have the best diet either, but at some point, you think these people would stop and say "damn, I gotta stop gaining all this weight"
>>
File: THICC.jpg (124KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.jpg
124KB, 640x624px
>>37414917
>The stomach is so thick in the front that the scan can't even see the bones
Holy fuck that's T H I C C
>>
>>37414917
>The x-ray can't penetrate his belly button
>>
>>37416339
I think there must be something different about them. I could not get that fat if I tried.

Sometimes people get fat as fuck after a brain injury. They lose all control of their appetite because that part of their brain got messed up. I think these lardasses are just born like that.
>>
fat chicks own.
>>
>>37416339
It's a gradual thing. They're almost universally fat since childhood, they've been always fat. A weight gain of 5 lbs is imperceptible to them, and it piles on so gradually one day they find they're fucking massive without realizing. It's like people not noticing how much they've aged until they see an old photo.
Naturally when they're at the point of wanting to change, they find it all too much because they've been living horrible habits for years and years.
>>
>>37414917
i actually am wondering how do people get that fat. like i am a fat guy (6"4 220) but like how is that even possible to get to like 400 pounds. i don't think i could do that if i tried
>>
>>37416559
This is pretty much where I am at. I am trying to turn it around but its fucking hard. It doesn't help that I and many other fatties have no real positive feelings for the most part aside from food.
>>
Why does he have his skull lodged in his abdomen?
>>
>>37416615
I'm 6'2" and about 350. For most of us extremely fat people it's a gradual thing. You slowly move up clothing sizes, and you justify or ignore the obvious physical changes. It's addict behavior because once you're past a certain point it really is an addiction to food.
>>
>>37416751
You should go and get prescribed Adderall. If you take that all day you won't feel like eating at all.

Seriously, there are pills out there that can help you. Will power will be required too, but Adderall will stop your appetite dead.
>>
It honestly is. I've been 145 most of my life and want to get to 160 and am having a hell of a time. I just don't get it. At some point, don't they realize it's kinda fucked up and try to fix it?
>>
>>37414917
I seriously thought fat people had different type of bones, like they were so fat during their entire lives that their bones simply mutated and became a little bit more big than a normal person's skeleton
>>
>>37414917
What are the two lumps above the belly button?
>>
>>37416912
Kidneys

>>37416465
Genetic predispositions or psychological problems.
>>
>>37416846
>At some point, don't they realize it's kinda fucked up and try to fix it?

I know it's fucked, but it's also all I've known. I've been in the 99th percentile for weight & age from birth. I guess the silver lining is that people have told me i look like a teddy bear. Unfortunately I've only ran into masculine guys that like that build in a relationship sense
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.