[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Vampires so Silly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: vampiro_08.jpg~c200.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
vampiro_08.jpg~c200.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
I'm not just talking about Twilight, or Count Chocula, I'm talking about Vampires as a concept.

I mean, they live on blood? What's the deal with that? Undead creatures of the night don't exist. They never have and they never will.

How could creatures who burn in the sunlight survive for hundreds of years anyway? That's completely ridiculous. And their ability to bewitch people, and to fly, and gain special powers from just drinking blood, come on, that's so incredibly silly.

Vampires are silly creatures.
>>
>>37414255
Do you have autism? They're FICTIONAL. You're meant to understand they don't really exist.
>>
>>37414352
Yes, that is absolutely right, vampires don't exist.

People shouldn't believe in things they don't have evidence for. Especially since vampires are clearly works of fiction.

I mean, blood doesn't even have all the nutrients for a creature to survive right?

Don't forget their weaknesses to garlic and crosses and stuff.

How would they attend church and eat cheesy garlic fettuccine?

Vampires DON'T exist. Let me repeat, they DO NOT EXIST. Anyone who tells you they exist is a liar. They're not real.
>>
>>37414255
Haha yeah vampires TOTALLY aren't real. Nope, definitely no way we-- I mean, they are real.
>>
>>37414255
This may be the worst thread on any board I've ever seen
>>
>>37414482
Are you austictic, OP?

I don't think anyone on this site believes that vampires exists and we all know they're fictional. That's fiction. Do you sperg when watching Star Wars because when the death star explodes, there's sound, when in reality, there is no sound in space?

What is the point of this thread?
>>
>>37414255
Maybe that's just embellishment, but there really were human-like apex predators whose diet consisted of human flesh, and who hibernated for years or even decades at a time, emerging every so often for a night of orgiastic slaughter and mating and then fading from memory and becoming legend until their next reemergence. Drinking blood could have sent them into a frenzy ('special powers') and being caught in their gaze probably would have made people freeze up with fright ('bewitching').
>>
>>37414482
>I mean, blood doesn't even have all the nutrients for a creature to survive right?
>what is hematophagy
>>
>>37414593
hes shitposting, just imagine him as dracula at a keyboard
>>
>>37414598
>>37414614
There simply isn't enough evidence to prove that vampires exist.

Christopher Hitchens said it best,
"Forgotten were the elementary rules of logic, that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and that what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence.

What constitutes a REAL vampire anyway? Everyone seems to have different interpretations of how vampires work, and they all claim that only their version seems to be the true vampire while all others are misunderstandings of the common lore.

Vampires are a myth of a bygone era. We are enlightened now and we live in an age of science and reason.

How do we even know Vlad the Impaler was a real person huh? For all we know he's just completely made up. The pictures illustrate him to be white, but how do we know Vlad wasn't black, or asian?

I simply refuse to believe in some decades old Transylvanian fairy tales without proper evidence.
>>
>>37415074
OP, who exactly are you trying to convince?

Nobody on this board believes in vampires. Go to reddit, I'm sure some of them might believe in vampires over there.
>>
>>37415096
I want vampires to be real so I won't have to deal with dying, being dead sounds spooky
>>
File: 1443976933065.jpg (395KB, 1621x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443976933065.jpg
395KB, 1621x1080px
A virus is a non-sentient machine. It acts purely according to it's genetic coding. It reproduces, travels, runs, a virus can even hide in your spinal cord from you immune system.

They do not die because they are not alive. They can only be destroyed. They have no sentience whatsoever yet they can still act.

They do this because of DNA coding. Computers work the same exact way. It's called Information Theory. Those same repeating 1's and 0's, those same representing values that can do so much crazy shit, DNA works the same way except with 0, 1, 2 and 3.

Viruses have had millions of years to survive and they have became exceedingly efficient at it. This is why HIV and HPV etcetera still exist. This is why you get chickenpox once, before the viruses hide in the spine. And when your immune system is weak these viruses can sense it and then you get shingles.

Human DNA has also had millions of years to develop, despite humans reaching biological maturity just thousands of years ago.

First it's "nanomachine carries a sperm and fertilizes an egg" then its "Scientists have programmed a virus that hunts HIV" then it's "designer babies". When scientists harness DNA to create viruses and custpom DNA, the same way electrical engineers harnessed Boolean functions and Information Theory to create the Digital Age

anything will be possible. That's the end of evolution.
>>
File: hitle.png (160KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
hitle.png
160KB, 680x680px
I don't know anon, when I was 11 or so I watched this vampire show on tv then when I went to bed I wished I was a vampire, started saying crazy autistic 11 yo shit like giving my soul to the devil to become one etc
Well I went to sleep and I woke up suddenly and felt really fucking scared, like someone was behind me, i began whispering "no no no I don't want to anymore no no" like a crazy autist and eventually the feeling went away
>>
>>37414255
They are already dead and they are granted powers by Satan just like a witch.
>>
Please don't talk shit about my waifu like that, her existence is not silly
>>
>>37414255
>they live on blood? What's the deal with that?
Plenty of real creatures live on blood. Blood is very nutritious. That part is believable.
The rest is fantasy.
>>
>>37415169
First it was writing, then science, then math, then computers, then the internet.

Information is black magic.
>>
>>37414617
kek, like that spider maymay
upboated
>>
>>37414546
Shut up before i call the camarilla
>>
>>37415074
Then don't. It's mere speculation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.