[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mentally Unstable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1470521755574.jpg (30KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1470521755574.jpg
30KB, 398x321px
Who else here /mentally unstable/?

>Live by myself
>Have a long hallway
>Run up and down the hallway on all fours pretending to be different animals
>Today i was a cat
>Run up and down the halllway hissing at imaginary people
>Even poured myself a little saucer of milk

>Another time
>Was a mouse
>Pretended i was in Jerry from Tom&Jerry
>On all fours ran around the house pretending Tom was after me
>Made squeaking noises

>Sometimes i pretend to be different races of people
>If i hear something french related i laugh like all nasally like a french man
>Have a white flag i made with a skewer,paper & tape
>Pretend to retreat while waving it

>Sometimes I'm a fat black women
>Walk around the house going "Shiieeeet" & "OH HELL NO!"
>Call myself "Big Momma"

I'm 26 years old.
>>
>anyone says anything to me
>immediately react in anger
>then feel bad at my reaction and dwell into depression, reliving the interaction for hours

I just avoid any communication anymore.
>>
Nice b8 m8, no one is actually this retarded.
>>
>>37413954
>Implying
I do this shit and I don't even have that severe of autism
>>
>>37413630
>Call myself "Big Momma"
haven't laughed that hard in a while and by laugh i mean exhale through my nose
>>
>>37414288
Reddit tier comment, go back whence you came.
>>
File: 4221.jpg (75KB, 540x491px) Image search: [Google]
4221.jpg
75KB, 540x491px
>>37413630
embrace your inner black woman op i wish i could be that sassy
>>
>>37413630
>tfw suddenly realize I have been talking alone for a long while
It's starting to worry me a bit
>>
File: 1492918184737.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492918184737.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
>dry heave when angry
>doc even baffled by it
>>
>have a random 5 sec portion of a song stuck in my head
>sing it out loud o we and over and over again while cooking or doing laundry
>tfw "IM IN LO-OVE WITH THE COA COA!!" with 30 minutes straight

Always starts to sound really weird after about 5 mins
>>
>used to believe I was God
>had an entire autistic system of thoughts explaining it all
it went like this:
>I became bored of omnipotence and decided to incarnate myself as a regular human to experience imperfection
>repeat every time I die
>by being unaware of my real power a sect of ancient Kabbalistic sorcerers in Atlantis are able to steal my power
>they procede to ruin the world, create untold misery and suffering, and warp my grand Plan
>found abrahamic religion, international banking, politics in general, and all branches of science at one time or another
>use the power of God to create hyper advanced technology and cement their rule (they don't have full control since I am the original owner of the power)
>unaware of my lives because of the same reason and because omnipresence is too much for an imperfect being
>convinced of these facts, begin a bizarre ritualistic journey to regain my power
>would eventually culminate in a symbolic suicide inside a ritual circle in order for me to regain my status as a perfect being
What ended it was when I got off the medication I was taking at the time. It took a year or so for it to go away. Sometimes I relapse but only in a light, LARPing kind of way. It would have been a long time anyway since the date I planned for was the 2020 summer solstice.
It was a weird part of my life. Oh well. At least I have stuff to post in threads like these.
>>
File: 1490878196972.jpg (100KB, 777x932px) Image search: [Google]
1490878196972.jpg
100KB, 777x932px
>Bored and frustrated at Uni
>Start lashing out at the faculty through the email
>Get in trouble
>Pretend to be an actual retard for sympathy when I get in trouble
>>
>>37416013
The other thing: I'm really glad I didn't browse /pol/ during that time. It would have made everything 10x worse.
>>
Nice fuckin bate anon
"" origano origamo
>>
Op you aren't unstable, you're creative. I'd watch a YouTube show about you channeling big momma at random times. Also the mouse ran on two feet not four.
>>
>>37413630
And I thought I was the only one who behaves like this.
I like you OP
>>
did the whole tulpa shit for awhile.

> create cat boi tulpa because I'm lonely.
> create a beach house wonderland for us. enjoy lazily holding him in my arms in a hammock while watching the stars.
> start to feel him on my body irl. he's all tingly and I get goosebumps. Have felt my tongue twist on its own from what I thought was my tulpa kissing me.
> snap back to reality. real life people are shit and retarded. go back to my wonderland with my tulpa.
> tulpa starts to get jealous and I get the feeling that I run into shit people so he can have me to himself. My energy is drained whenever I interact with him for long periods.

At this point, I'm ready to just let him do it and destroy my mind and take all my energy. Fuck this bullshit reality!
>>
>>37413630
>I do this shit and I don't even have that severe of autism
I got some bad news for ya, pal
>>
>>37417456
How the fuck did I fuck up tagging this bad? I'm just gonna leave now
>>
Good ol' skitzo hallucinations
Sometimes they stare at me, other times they make noise. One of them hit me once which hurt surprisingly.
>>
>>37417535
I fucking hate this. Sometimes when I'm talking to some of my anime figurines, telling them how cute they are, the other ones will slap me and call me baka then run off.
>>
>>37413630
Don't worry about that.
I still talk to myself out of not having any friends.

Up until I turned 25 I used to pretend I was a god and that I could create universes inside of my mind to travel to which were made up of stuff from video games and anime series along with the characters and my own made up characters.
>>
I have rather severe ADHD, my sense of time is completely warped (I think I'm doing some bullsht project for maybe an hour at most, ends up being 12+hours), and if I'm not medicated, I can get so deep into my own random thoughts that I don't eat, sleep or use the restroom. People who would come over to visit for dinner or whatever when I was younger would see some dead-eyed teenager with a blank stare shaking around in their chair most of the time. A lot of people asked if I was retarded or a veggie, parents usually said "we don't know, maybe"
>>
I'm mostly just empty on the inside.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.