[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8290_-_selected_1024x1024.jpg (103KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8290_-_selected_1024x1024.jpg
103KB, 1000x1000px
> mom is diagnosed with lung cancer
I don't know what to do... If she dies... I just don't know
>>
File: Stinky_Peterson.png (910KB, 734x832px) Image search: [Google]
Stinky_Peterson.png
910KB, 734x832px
>neet worried the free ride is coming to an end
>>
>>37413386
It's not just about that...
I'm not going to lie that is a big part of my psychological descent, but still...
My momma and I were always very close. So close that it worried some of my psychiatrists... She's my everything. I literally cannot fathom life without her. If she goes, it won't be long until I follow her too. I Know I'm not going to make it without her.
>>
>>37413419
This is exactly how I feel about my mother. If she goes within the next five years, given I haven't killed myself already, I'll be dead within a month after she goes. She's the only human I truly love and enjoy being around. I wish you and your mother the best, cancer is a bitch
>>
>>37413419
If you are already aware of the state you're in you have time to prepare. Seek professional help if needed. At the end of the day it's your choice anyway.
>>
>>37413496
Thanks, anon. I'm sure you and your mom will have long years ahead...
>>
File: 1468547136729.png (30KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1468547136729.png
30KB, 557x605px
>>37413419
>>37413496
If you do decide to off yourselves, do it in a way that takes as many minorities with you as possible.
>>
my mom survived lung cancer had radiation and chemo, lost one lung. good luck and god bless
>>
>>37413517
What sort of professional help? Another psychiatrist to tell me I'm mad? Don't really need it. If I were more objective I'd try to figure out how I'm going to pay the bills after she's gone... If only I could get into medical school, but each day I realize I'm not competent enough for it...
>>
I am sorry OP.

I couldn't imagine having an actual mother that I care for die, but it would probably cause me to commit suicide.

Praying for you guy.
>>
>>37413561
Well, I'm really sorry for you anon, but life isn't great for everyone. I had big expectations for life too, was doing law University dropped off in third year and had to become a economic immie fag to survive. Hang on dude, life is crazy and sometimes you really wanna go but it's only after you get through a pile of shit that makes you appreciate fresh air once more. Don't fag out. Fight.
>>
File: 1492551067734.jpg (80KB, 700x434px) Image search: [Google]
1492551067734.jpg
80KB, 700x434px
>>37413345
I am sorry anon. Cancer took my father 3 years ago... just prepare for the worst but hope for the best.
>>
>>37413345
Lol good faggot, I hope you get cancer too

>inb4 edgelord
Kys
>>
>>37414011
But you're not an edgelord. You just sound like an annoying little kid plucked from YouTube.
>>
I'm waiting for my parents inevitable demise, since only then will I be able to kill myself completely guilt free.
>>
Shit man
Half of my family died because of cancer,If I live long enough I will probably die of cancer too
Good luck bro
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.