[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever told a girl that she is pretty? What was her reaction?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: n60nkydgnr0z.jpg (441KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
n60nkydgnr0z.jpg
441KB, 1080x1080px
Have you ever told a girl that she is pretty?
What was her reaction?
>>
this reinforces their mindset that their looks matter most. don't tell women this
>>
Yes, a nurse at the psychiatric hospital. She didn't react at all.

Not even a thank you.
>>
>>37413063
Every time I see someone remotely attractive, I just remember that they will never understand me, and I won't understand them. As soon as they whip out any smartphone, or has any pictures of themselves, I instantly recall this peak, this trough. A latch between us will never be.
>>
"I'm flattered, anon."
>>
from a fembots perspective personally I like it. I say if go for it if you want to tell a girl she's pretty. Much better than catcalling.
>>
>>37413133
Dude... thats deep. That actually just changed my perspective on shit.
>>
She said that my opinion can not be representable. She was quietly honest because i love her still
>>
>>37413165
>thats deep
What do you want me to respond with?
>>
>>37413063
Last time it happened?
>Was in dental surgery earlier this year
>went under via IV sedation,woke up in wheelchair
>first thing I see was the dentist's assistant,she's short/petite
>attempt to talk with gauze in my mouth
>look her in the eyes,my mind trying to come to
>mutter "Well you're not too bad looking"
>best part was seeing her reaction,was priceless
>I think she maybe kissed me on the cheek but that sedative did give me hallucinations so it could be she didn't
>>
>tfw just realized the majority of people aren't worth my time.
Is this how everyone else operates?
>>
if he says that to anyone, like a transgender anime weabo, then it doesn't matter.

but if its from someone that counts, that comment will last a lifetime.
>>
yes i have a few times to a girls. i told a girl she was bela(beautiful in italian) i felt good that day when i was younger to a boss. i told the other girl she had beautiful blue eyes.
>>
I did this shit. Then she wasted time trynna get a Chad. Holy fuck, I would do anything for this girl.
I don't think about girls now. I'm 7-8/10 just don't want to waste time and money. I also don't need them literally, they are boring. Prove me wrong?
>>
File: whybobcat.jpg (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
whybobcat.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>tfw not a single guy has ever called me pretty
>>
>>37413710
you ever been cat called?
>>
File: fresh prince.jpg (50KB, 625x864px) Image search: [Google]
fresh prince.jpg
50KB, 625x864px
>>37413280
hahaha similar story

>had just turned 18
>needed to get surgery on my wrist
>multiple visits to physician's office by myself
>office is full of very attractive physician's assistants in their mid-20s
>all of them are nice and tell me about what a great time I'm about to have in (((college)))
>4th visit, finally knocked out for surgery
>wake up
>first thing I see is one of the really hot PAs
>apparently I hit on her while I was falling asleep (lol)
>I was embarrassed but all of them thought it was cute
>say my goodbyes

>>37413063
I wouldn't recommend calling girls "pretty", you should show them that you think they're attractive through your actions (escalation, kino, etc.)
>>
>>37413710
You're pretty. Wanna be my gf?
>>
Yes. I told a girl she was pretty before. She already knew that and thought I was quite stupid for stating the obvious and went and fucked some other guy.
>>
>>37413063
No one ever told me something good, why should I.
>>
>>37413063

I've told plenty of girls they were pretty. I had sex with 3 of them. Works every time, 20% of the time
>>
File: 1484632245802.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1484632245802.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
told one she was gorgeous
never again.
>>
>>37413725
not once. i don't like in a place where catcalling is socially acceptable though
>>
>>37413878
racyst of you not to live in place with minorities
>>
>>37413904
you pretty much called it. all white except for illegal mexicans who do not speak english or draw attention to themselves.
>>
Only when they're asking for it and I think I might get something out of it. I would never do it just to make their head even bigger. You guys need to stop doing that shit.

First one was a low self esteem girl saying girls were calling her ugly. I know she was fishing but I called her pretty cause I wanted to fuck her and I did that night.
>>
File: 1490255038767.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1490255038767.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>37413986
dat sucks, that was your last hope.
>>
File: 1461580370527.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1461580370527.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>37413063
Never told any roastie that she's pretty but I called some of them fat and ugly

An eye for an eye roasties
>>
>>37413063
Yeah, my mom.
I said she looked pretty in her new clothes.
She went on a narcissistic ego-trip rampage putting down our whole family.
Ugly bitch didn't even look good, I was just being nice.

Anyway, never validate a narcissist.
>>
File: 1496282607203.jpg (41KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1496282607203.jpg
41KB, 1023x1023px
She said something along the lines of "no stop it you're lying" "stooooop no im not"

Made me feel mad desu
I honestly loved her but she didn't think so and so she didn't love me.
>>
>>37414977
Relevant

Irigipoo oregano
>>
>>37413063
yes, she said thank you, but a pretty girl gets told that probably once a day
>>
>>37413163
I would never say anything nice to a "fembot"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.