[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't women as enthusiastic about sex as men are?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1485220337131.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1485220337131.png
2KB, 163x209px
Why aren't women as enthusiastic about sex as men are?
>>
>>37412930
They are if he's Chad.
>>
You've never talked to a woman about sex before, have you?

Literally go and look at the front cover for a Cosmo magazine.
>>
>>37413037

This, if you're Chad (Or know a Chad) You'll see a side of women you'd never know otherwise. Females will throw themselves at genetically superior men
>>
>>37413096
Yeah basically. Any time you always see or hear questions like "Do women like...?" or "What are women's thoughts about...?"

If the guy is a Chad, he can get away with literally anything, and women will love it and love him.
>>
File: IMG_1377.jpg (57KB, 535x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
57KB, 535x781px
>>37413075
It's basically "100 ways to please your man" or "new things to try in the bedroom" because they're so fucking bored of sex

Truth is, if your dick isn't big, a girl basically just puts up with sex to please you. It's little more than a tickle of your dick isn't bigger than 7 inches and girthy. Notice how when girls masturbate they need some dildotron vibrator 5000 because it's a fucking mission to please a woman, sexually or otherwise. God truly hates them. If he didn't, he would've gave every man a big dick. All we need is a vagina, and all the vaginas are the same. We get pleasure regardless.
>>
>>37413218
I feel bad for you if you've never made a woman orgasm.
>>
>>37413411
girls pretend to orgasm to appease your ego. you've never even been close

t. slut who has had sex over 50 times and never came
>>
>>37413448
I'm not sure you can fake squirt my dude..
>>
>>37414027
oh my sweet summer chiId...
>>
>>37412930
Because they aren't guaranteed to orgasm every time and its just like helping else masturbate at that point. They want orgasms just as bad as men
>>
>>37414027
Is this bait? It's bait, isn't it?
>>
women dont like sex as much as men do
>>
>>37412930

My gf becomes physically abusive if I don't fuck her at least twice a day.
>>
My gf is probably going to strangle me if I don't fuck her soon, anon.
>>
>>37412930
Because you're ugly and don't know how to turn women on.
>>
>>37413448
you can't fake the shake
>>
>>37413448
I only made one girl cum but I could feel the muscle lining of the vaginia tense up and "pulse" as she was cumming
>>
>>37412930
>he thinks women doesn't love sex
they just want to not be labeled as sluts but they fucking love it
>>
>>37412930
To anyone who deosn't think this is true consider this.
>A women would rather be alone than settle
>A man would rather settle than be alone
That alone should tell you how much women care about sex.
>>
>>37414146

Sure, they do. They love sex with Chad much just as much as men love sex with women.

The problem is that Chad is only a small percentage of men.
>>
>>37412930
I am ready to suck and/or fuck at any time and think about sex constantly. I came before I read this post.
>>
They have a lower sex drive on average then men
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.