[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf wants us to have sex for the first time in our relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
my gf wants us to have sex for the first time in our relationship

the problem is, i have a legit micropenis, and she doesn't know

imsofuckinscaredwhatdoido
>>
>>37411345
Use your hands, toys, and mouth to pleasure her.
>>
>>37411345
By micro, how micro we talking here?
>>
>>37411345
you into pegging?
>>
>>37411345

you better be fucking god tier with that fucking tongue anon.
>>
>>37411345
Do you have an actual micropenis, or just a small dick?
>>
You have foreplay
Then when comes the actual sex you switch off the light, and bring your best friend with an actual penis from the closet, and watch him satisfy your gf while you quietly masturbate
>>
>>37411345
buy the largest condom and fill it with ..prune juice before you put your dick in it.

so even tho your dick is tiny itll appear youre filling the largest condom.
>>
File: 1495737708965.jpg (141KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495737708965.jpg
141KB, 683x1024px
>>37411345
I'm sure she'll still love you for who you are
>>
By microdick I mean only a 5" flaccid and 7" erect but it is not rnough. Girls want a 9 + " dick
>>
>>37411365
3 inches erect>>37411398
Legit medical micropenis
>>
>>37411571

I would recommend talking about it with her first. Do it before you're even close to having sex. Try to make it seem like it doesn't bother you because insecurity turns women off even more than a micro dick. That way it's not a surprise that catches her off guard and shocks her or makes her think you were purposely hiding it.
>>
>>37411345
post pic senpai desu ne?

origami
>>
>>37411345
Post a pic OP.
I love cute tiny penises :3
>>
>>37411503
That is literally above average for the US by a half inch.
>>
>>37411345
A girl I was with for 3 months just laughed at me and told me to leave when we tried having sex because I'm 2 inches erect. People need to die for this.
>>
>>37411345
just pay tyrone to fuck her while you hold her hand
>>
>>37411571
trips says post pics
>>
Out of sheer curiosity what race are you OP?
>>
>>37412203
technically it's above average by an inch a half
>>
File: FAR CRY KIKE EDITION.jpg (240KB, 968x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FAR CRY KIKE EDITION.jpg
240KB, 968x1280px
Here's what makes me so enraged and aggravated. I don't know what your situation is OP, but micropenis are, in many cases, caused by a botched circumcision (i.e. not enough skin for the penis to grow properly from infancy to young adulthood.) And while the Jews popularized the practice of ritual infant circumcision, the medical industry continues shilling it for the massive amount of profit it reels in. Foreskin gets sold for thousands to medical companies for testing and expensive skincare products. It's a massive industry and a perfect example of a Jewish-born detriment to society.
>>
post pic pls :3
>>
>>37411345
take a pic anon, show us how small we're talking here. I can't help u if u don't show us what we're working with here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.