[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may (or may not) read it. Include

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 22

File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Write a letter to someone who may (or may not) read it. Include initials if desired.
>>
Dear Rebecca,

I know I fucked up. You said you didn't want anal, but I didn't listen. I never should of did that thing while you were sleeping on the couch.

Will you ever forgive me?

Love, Avrid.
>>
D

It's been too long since we last hung out.

H
>>
Dear M

I wish I would've put more effort into getting to know you. You seem like a wonderful person and I really regret that I didn't even try to talk to you when I had the chance.

From A
>>
>>37410781
Em

I still think you should take those photos to the police. You may not like them but I hate having to live with the fact that I have proof of a pedophile that will never be caught.

A
>>
To all the roasties:
Kill yourselves, do society a favor.
t. me
>>
Dear Snapple,

Put better facts on your bottlecaps and I might buy again from you.

-A disgruntled customer
>>
How do I know if you're thinking of me?

oregano
>>
Bump

Originalioll
>>
Dear RdG
I cannot tell you what I've read but I know it to be terrible end

TH
>>
Syd
It's way too late for this but I'd really like to thank you for what you did for me, particularly during summer 2015
What we had was the best I've ever had to date and I really treasure those memories
You were the first person that treated me like a human being and I paid that back by being a deceitful cunt
All those other girls that came afterwards were just a lame imitation and a total parody of what we had
Sorry for being an awful person and messing up a lot, I still think it was best for us to not be acquainted anymore though, we just grew to be too different
Or maybe that lack of agreement was just the aftermath of all the wrong I did
But again, thanks for everything, I'm doing really good for once in life and I hope nothing but the same for you too
The only regret I have is never telling you that I loved you back then
-Swede
>>
>>37414376
How can I let you know if you don't put initials?
>>
P

I still miss you ;-;

-J
>>
It's kinda funny that I'd even think of browsing this thread since anything you want to say to me you've been just saying to me directly. I'm disappointed that you'd even dare doubt my love. How fucking audacious can you be that you get mad at me for recoiling at the fact that every single thing that you do has to be an act of defiance.
>>
Rachel

Why oh why didn't you let me wallow in my depression? I would've killed myself and have never fallen in love with you.

Now you don't speak to me and I stay alive to honor your empathy for me.
>>
P,
Fuck.
>>
I can't stop thinking about the text messages I found on your phone when I finally saw you. All those stretches of time I didn't hear from you and stayed awake all night worried, just begging for you to let me know you were still alive and you would let me go on like that for days or weeks. Then to see you were preoccupied with five other people? You even said you loved them. I can't stop thinking about all the time you needed for 'you' that was really time spent exchanging nudes with trash.
>>
>>37414626
My name is Hunter

oregano
>>
File: IMG_0111.png (104KB, 287x202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.png
104KB, 287x202px
It was pleasant hearing from you today. I hope you're feeling a bit better. Miss you, love you.
J
>>
To M,
We fucked each other up pretty bad. I'm sorry our relationship had to end with such hostility, but it would have never happened if you didn't make rumours about me hitting you. Part of me blames myself for everything that happened after we broke up, yet part of me fucking despises you. All that said, I wish you the best.
A
>>
B u m p
U m
M u
P m u B
How was that not it orig wtf
>>
I want you to be happy but I hope you at least miss me a bit
>>
File: IMG_20170518_154810_hdr.jpg (497KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_154810_hdr.jpg
497KB, 912x1600px
I don't know what I was thinking, letting you walk away like that. I'm in and out of motels here. I'm not hard to find, you did it twice and you can do it again. I'm in and out constantly smoking cigarettes.

Here's a picture of a cabin I stayed in for a week. It was pretty comfy

H
>>
Dear Prof. I don't even know what the fuck an intrinsically disordered protein is.

I don't think you taught us that, and it was still on the test
>>
A,
it's as if the parts of myself that i shared with you got killed, and they hang off my metaphorical body like shriveled gangrenous limbs. i shared most of my good parts with you, you careless asshole. you opened me up and crawled inside but you left once the wounds started to fester. you used me like some kind of sick life support and then left me a drained, broken heap of a person and i hope that you hide from me forever because i will fucking come after you and destroy your life if you give me the chance, i could destroy it right now. i should tell your father that his son's transsexual, that he wants to take a nice thick cock? i should send him those pictures of you wearing a dress, wearing make up with your nails done. i bet he'd beat the shit out of you, lol.

i wonder if you ever read these threads, i hope you do. just know, i really fucking hate you.

i'll be better soon, i'm just about done amputating what's left of the me that was with you. honestly i'm happier than i've been in a while, i've been doing stuff, i have good friends, but still after a good day when i sit down here i think about you.

this is pretty edgy huh, anyway, i hope if you see this it really upsets you! : ) please jump in front of a car like you wanted to before we started dating, that was the right decision and i did the world a disservice by stopping you.
S
>>
N,

You owe me like 18 bucks. Why didn't you just tell me you couldn't go to the show ahead of time? I ended up giving away the ticket at admissions, and I have no idea if anyone got to use it. If not, it was a total fucking waste.

Also, quit ignoring me whenever I ask to hang out. I can see when you leave me on read, you know. Suddenly, I'm not your favorite thing anymore. I remember when you'd publicly shower me with praise and gratitude. It was a little off-putting, but endearing in its own way. But now it's like I don't exist. Be straightforward with me on what this means or I'll have to ask soon. I'll probably be left on read again.

I wonder if you still talk to your internet friends about me. About how I'm your best friend and how you miss me (when really you could just talk to me or meet up literally any time and not have to miss me) while making no effort to actually interact with me. You got everyone to think that I was gay and that we were dating and that was definitely one of the most uncomfortable phases of my life.

Generally sick of your cowardice and bizarre mindset/views. Time to say goodbye, maybe.
Glad I looked out for you in high school though. We had some good times.

Yours,
J
>>
Dear L,

You are a gay fag. Kys

Love, A
>>
>>37414735
Fuck who
>>
>>37415595
I have recognition about its topography.
Is a picture related?
>>
>>37416965
Yeah I guess it is ha
>>
There is so much more to be learned and explored about it.
but honestly I feel lost with all this information.
Something that is precious and irreplaceable.
>>
File: 1390902148616.png (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1390902148616.png
28KB, 633x758px
>>37410781
Dear R,

I live in constant irrational fear that you'll leave because of me, it keeps me up at night when I can't fall asleep in your arms. You said you'll never leave, and I trust you, but I can't trust myself. I always have the lingering thought in my head that I will do something monumentally stupid and you'll leave me. I know it's probably unhealthy to think this way. I'm sorry.

With all my heart,
M
>>
E

I hate you so fucking much. After all the shit you've done I don't see how you think you still deserve happiness. Be glad you were born female and you can just jump to the next beta provider on you list.

Fuck you,

S
>>
Sometimes I want to pour out all my thoughts and tell you exactly what's on my mind. But it would ruin everything, and I'm not so narcissistic to believe that I matter to you other than to fight off the loneliness.
>>
>>37419713
You ruined everything by not speaking up. Good Day.
>>
s, why'd you ignore me kek
>m
>>
>>37410781
Dear A,

I don't know why you just all of a sudden started ignoring me out of the blue.
We spent so much time texting each other and having fun and all of a sudden you ghost me.
I just want to go back to earlier times, I told a lot of people I like you and yet you still give me the cold shoulder. All I wanted was a second chance. Some small part of me still believes you think about earlier times with me. I have this hope and it will never go away. I try so hard to at least be your friend, maybe you can give me credit for that. I miss you.

Love,
J
>>
L,

You didn't deserve any amount of love that I gave to you. You are the reason I'm killing myself by the end of this year. You're sickening, and I wish I never met you.

V
>>
>>37410781
Dear M,

Damn, all that shit we went through was fucked. It was pretty fucked the way you played me and H. I don't know if the feelings you said you had for me were true. I want you to know H told me about all the shit you put between him and I, and how you played both of us. To be honest, he got the short end of the stick, I at least got a relationship out of it, even if it was 3 days, then you broke up with me because I dropped out of college. I still have that sweater of yours, you can come get it anytime, but don't expect much hospitality. It's pretty fucked up that you still are in my dreams every now and then, but then again, you knew how lonely I was, but you didn't think I had the strength you leave you alone for good. I know your reputation is fucked now, guess that's how karma hit you back. From me and the rest of everyone else against you, who knew you for what you were, stay out of our lives.

Best wishes,
K
>>
B
I know you're not gonna read this but as much as we may "love" each other we're better off without each other. I blocked you. find something to do please. don't try to contact me either.
>>
>>37410781
dear s

I hardly know you. So I wanted to talk with you. Actually I did all efforts which can be done. But you have been leaving me unattended for a long time. And recent events.
I'm just not fully over the shock of it yet. So there is nothing that I can do but wait.

You can actually send the text to me. That's our only contact means.
I think that you do know about that. I was not able to cut off only it.

I'm always waiting for you. You are my precious.

y
>>
File: 1491090306067.png (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491090306067.png
210KB, 1920x1080px
Coop.
You were an interesting guy to get to know, never once was it a dull morning getting up with the other guys. The pushing the marching and the crawling was the worst but you never lost your wit
Thankyou,
N

B,
Now that things have been rekindled between us i dont fully understand on where to go from here, together or apart.
N

H
I dont know what you want me to say, I dont care for you anymore, if i eve did it was a mistake and I whole heartedly regret anytime you felt that way.

N
>>
>>37420662
what's the letter of your first name?
>>
Dear Sara,
Thanks for fucking me over and convincing me to not care too much anymore. Also your pussy smelled rank even when you wore leggings.
See you next time I need some coffee.
>>
Dear J

I hope you check these threads still so you read this!!! I love you more than anything in the whole world and I'm super excited to go camping and for this weekend and the next weekend and every weekend together and moving in together and growing old with you. it's all so exciting. if you don't read this is can be my happy little secret. I was just bored browsing /r9k/ in bed and it popped into my head when I saw the thread. Have a great day! I'll talk to you later, handsome, sweet boy! :)

Yours always,
T G (M)
>>
>>37414650
Names? :)

(original comment original comment)
>>
J,
I should've made things right between us before the high school ended. I have never directly told you i'm interested in you and you have never gave me an answer. It leaves me with a feeling of incompleteness, that's been bugging me recently. Now I'll never see you again. I don't even have your number. I wish I had enough courage to ask and stomach the rejection back then.
M
>>
>>37410781

J,

Goddamn I tried to hide it, but that skimpy dress was so sexy on you.
I couldn't help but stare down your top when you bend down to get some more paint, and look at your legs as you raised the brush against the wall.

I try to hide it well, but you turn me on so much.
>>
File: 1495971249208.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495971249208.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
dear k
i don't know what to make of you. i still have trouble trusting you. i'm sorry for unintentionally being an asshole.
-a
yes, that a
>>
E

I can't stop thinking about you. You left me for M but and I know he makes you way happier than I ever could. You were the only girl for a very long time to show me any kind of affection in a loving, romantic way. It was a thirst I didn't know needed quenching until I got a taste of love. I have tried to move on but the fact is everytime I hear you speak or laugh I melt inside. I read through our old messages almost nightly and it kills me but it quenches the thirst for love. Maybe you'll read this and ask me about it when you figure out it might be you, but you know how introverted I am and how I will just deny it anyway.

-N
>>
G,

You still owe me 40 euros for that gram

M
>>
>>37415820
That pic looks pretty comfy for just 1 person.
>>
M

You were such a sweet guy, you always made me laugh but you always sent me mixed signals. I didn't even know if we were just friends at some point. One second I felt so close to you, and then the next you would be so distant to me I wondered whether I was doing or saying something wrong. I don't even know if I actually like you, but you're making me so confused.

Why can't you just be normal and not be so erratic? All I want to do is see you again but something's not right with you, no one even knows what you're up to these days

E
>>
Dear T
Fuck you, fuck you fuck you. You made 8th grade absolute hell for me. If I ever seen you again I'll fucking kill you.
>>
Dear S
Fuck you, you dumb roastie whore. Enjoy sucking chads microdick, you useless bitch
With love, A
>>
>>37419713

I don't think its you but anyways you matter a lot more to me than to just fight off lonliness. You wouldn't ruin anything. Sorry for ever using that word to you.

M
>>
>You say you missed the warm and gentle me? I don't think so. I think you missed the weak and easily manipulatable fool who would bend over backward to satisfy your smallest whim. If that's what who you want to see, too bad. That person is dead and won't ever be coming back. Good riddance.

Yes more than anything. It made me fall in love. I miss the person who would look me in the eyes and make me feel at ease and like I could never do anything wrong. But I did, I took advantage of your love to unknowingly be selfish to what I wanted. If i knew you felt like that I would have stopped. Now im the one bending over backwards and I hate it like I assume you hated it too. I'm sorry. I should have cared for your desires more. You think that person is dead but they aren't you're still the same person underneath. Maybe dead to me sure but don't let it make you cold if you think thats what you need to be now and maybe I should take my own advice on that too. You've changed and I have changed too, can we make something better? I miss you.
>>
>>37416381
What are your initials

Forgot to make this original
>>
bump

sjsnsnn
>>
E

bork

j
>>
You are not genuine or sincere.
>>
>>37426769
And neither are you sweetie
>>
>>37410781
FUCK OFF B2/B/
>>
Dear Anna,

I'll miss you very much but hope you have a lovely life.

-J
>>
>>37427034
triggered loserbitch spotted kekekek
>>
You're a fucking cunt. I made a fucking letter to vent my frustration after having been free of you for a year and there's a non-insignificant chance that you saw it and replied to me in this thread. You're the epitome of a fucking roastie and a stacy, and you're fucking up my entire board with your shitty presence. Fucking bitch of a woman. All I want to do is shit on you. I have nothing but hatred and regret for you, you horrendous leach of a woman. Fuck you, L.

A.
>>
>>37427693
LAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAOOOO fucking illiterate fucks infesting this already hell ridden shithole

>leach
>boughted

Lmao wow
>>
bump

skdjfdsf
>>
I know you want to hear from me so maybe you should start writing to me first.
>>
>>37425653
I'm JR
You?
>>
>>37418790
What is E's name or last name initial?
>>
>>37428205
I did.

Reeeeeee
>>
>>37427770
>shits on someone for making an autocorrect mistake
>think this makes them somehow superior
You can go fuck yourself too, cunt.
>>
>>37414613
is this person from sydney?
>>
>>37427693
What's the story behind this? Original.
>>
n
still a baget
h
>>
>>37427385
Whos your Anna?
>>
Dear Mom,
I suck huge black poz cocks. Over 90 gallons of creamy poz sperm has been deposited in my rectum by musky Central African dongs. My anal cavity can house up to three Central African children, which I then push out with my frosted poos to simulate giving birth to the fruit of their dinosauric BBCs.
Spermfully,
OP
PS: I make awful threads on a Peruvian Edible Arrangement Enthusiasts imageboard
>>
>>37410781
Dear Guillermo del Toro, I hope you get raped by one of those lame-ass mechas from Pacific BullshitRim
What in the goddamm hell made you think that In the mountains of madness would be like Prometheus? And why you made that giant robot piece of shit that is Pacific Rim? So please kill yourself in the sequel.
Love you D.C.M.
>>
>>37428572
>meet girl
>becomes gf
>go on deployment
>return
>not the same
>shit happens
>she has a "platonic relationship" with another dude
>my dumbass tries to salvage things
>eventually she gets pregnant, then gets an abortion
>might have been mine, probably not
>eitherway, spirit is now broken over what might have been
>shit downward spirals into the expected pattern
>I eventually leave her because she wouldn't see me for a month and a half
>three years of wasted time, money, and effort

I'll hate that bitch till my dying breath. Till my deathbed, I'll still be mad. Fuck all women.
>>
Dear anon,
Please stop wasting your time here.

With love,
anon
>>
>>37428746
What initials is this to?
>>
>>37428618
She's not "my" Anna, anon.
>>
>>37428746
Never. Fuck them all.
>>
>>37429113
Is that her real name?
>>
File: 20170601141548_1.jpg (835KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170601141548_1.jpg
835KB, 1920x1080px
please give me my meds this time. The regular kind, not the XR. Yoiu guys can clearly see I need them. I can't focus worth shit.

please.
>>
>>37426769

I try to be. I am with a lot of things but not everything. My hatred leaks out though as time goes on. When I was with you I felt genuine and sincere with everything and it came what felt naturally. Now you're gone though. Trying to regain it is a big task and isn't coming natural.
>>
J,

I love you

Z
>>
I like to think that you can remember the person you fell in love with as still being a part of me but instead I feel like a hideous monster to be avoided. It would be easy if I could just move on and date one of these girls or just sleep around as much as possible but that's not what I feel. I didn't even want to date you again when we started talking, I just wanted to feel close to you again and happy like I used to when we first started talking. Instead I feel like a monster.
>>
I know that I'm just another fucked up idiot to you. In this world, we're all fucked up idiots. I'm sorry for what I did to you. You'll never accept the apology that I've tried so hard to make to you for years, I know that. But I'm just a fucked up idiot like everyone else, and I hope you can understand that, at some point. I thought you were a fucked up idiot and I wasn't, because I was being a fucked up idiot, and I was wrong, like the fucked up idiot I am.

I don't love you. I never will. But I am sorry. And it won't mean anything to you, and you'll continue to do what you're doing, and none of it will mean anything to anyone in the end. So I guess it doesn't matter.

But I hope that you at least know I genuinely regret my actions, even if you continue to fuck me up, and I hope we can both eventually find a world where none of this is necessary.
>>
>>37429325
Why wouldn't it be her name?
>>
You are not trustworthy and very judgmental, which is why you will never know what I had wanted you to know before. This is why you're not even worth it as a friend

You're just not a good person. Sorry.

At least you have 4chan and mindless people around, where they'll put up with your bullshit yet you know those times are fleeting.

Can't have people like you around in my life
>>
>>37430067
And you're anything different? You write a human being off as being too judgmental yourself. What is that other than a judgment?
>>
>>37428746
Not until it's over, anon
And even then, this place and places like it will never disappear
Anon
>>
welp, looks like I'm killing myself on the 4th.
>>
>>37429983
More on the back story to this please? What are their Initials?
>>
>>37430112
It is what it is and their actions/words/thought process speak for themselves.
>>
M

I hope something in your life wakes you the fuck up to how fucked you are. Your life is shit because you are a shitty person. Therapists I've talked to have told me you likely have BPD.

Your "friends" are all fucked up too. Everyone around you has some diagnosed illness or disorder. Everyone in your life is barely scraping by with minimum wage jobs or none at all. None of them have ambitions to be better people and live better lives. Just like you. I know you fucking hate your life and the way you behave and treat people, which makes it even more frustrating as to why you don't just genuinely seek help.

I am going to feel very sad for whatever children you bring into this world. If you don't change, I genuinely hope you never do.
>>
the actions that were taken were proper
based on the presumptions made
with no regard to reality it must
be assumed that mystery is
preferable to accuracy
when emotions are
on the line
>>
>>37430663
M here. It almost certainly wasn't meant for me, but still hurt a little.
>>
Dearest I,

I miss you already.

R
>>
>>37416334
>i could destroy it right now. i should tell your father that his son's transsexual, that he wants to take a nice thick cock? i should send him those pictures of you wearing a dress, wearing make up with your nails done. i bet he'd beat the shit out of you, lol.
You should fucking do it- it might even redeem you for being a cum-scrounging faggot yourself.
Protip: it won't- you both sound repulsive, but maybe diddums would spare this world and kill both his son and his son's cock-dock.
>>
S-
I miss bullying you, ya buck-toothed mudslime roastie.
>>
>>37430067
Are you sure you aren't over judging them? Often times people will heavily judge on how someone reacts to an extremely negative scenario without realizing that anyone in the same scenario will react the same. They then proceed to judge the person on something that really doesn't represent that person but how they react to an experience which is much different than the person their self. From there it's a constant judgment and campaign downwards to find negatives in the person and hold everything against them. For example do you really think they would rather spend time on 4chan than with you? But you blame them for that and judge them for it. I think you should learn more about compassion and empathy, true compassion and empathy and not just the kind you feel you have because that's likely not what other people are receiving.
>>
Im sorry mom
I dont know how much longer I can do this for
Im tired
>>
File: 1448969679684.jpg (99KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448969679684.jpg
99KB, 1920x1080px
C

Whaddup bby, how u been?

P
>>
Alyssa,I want to tell you something

I'm sorry I was a gigantic fucking asshole and pushed you away. I just never experienced the pure kind of niceness,love and attention you gave me. I thought it was just a prank by the other girls. This wouldn't have been the first time for that to happen. You know that better than me.
I'm sorry I doubted you.
>>
>>37430067
>you're just not a good person
One shouldn't throw stones in glass houses, cunt.
>>
>>37430663
Mfw I thought this was about me but then read
>Your "friends" are all fucked up too.
again and realized I don't have friends.

Are they a boy or a girl? What is the second letter of their initial?
>>
>>37410781
Dear N.R,
You fat fuck.
Why'd you have to vanish?
I miss you so much.
Still got the books you recommended.
Waiting to read them with you.
Your best friend, L.T
>>
I can't tell you anything negative because I'm afraid you will leave me and never come back.
>>
>>37430663
I hope you never do too, and I hope that someone who's in a position of greater power than me uses it to show you how wrong you are.
>>
>>37430067

As an addendum to >>37431466

>You are not trustworthy and very judgmental,
Same as first response

>which is why you will never know what I had wanted you to know before.
The fact that you weren't open with what you wanted to say in the first place is evidence enough that I should have left sooner. Always hiding the truth, always lying. Even your omissions of truth were lies, which was something you were clearly always comfortable with. We're both already aware of your true nature and how you can't stop dissembling and distorting the truth, so your lack of forthrightness is nothing new. If anything, it's probably your only consistent trait. You are the deceiver who never tells the truth.

>This is why you're not even worth it as a friend
Please. Anyone who wants friendship from you hasn't been burned yet or is a masochist. Selfish, vile person that you are, you believe that your denying me something? Ha!

>At least you have 4chan and mindless people around, where they'll put up with your bullshit yet you know those times are fleeting.
The ride never ends.

>Can't have people like you around in my life
It's the parasite that needs the host, not the other way around. Slither off to your next target, lamprey.
>>
Hey B,
I'm still doing my best to forget this ever happened, although it's kinda hard and it makes me sad we had to part so soon.
I was pretty down at work all day until I noticed a cute female customer lingering around my area, who then smiled at me when I looked at her. I immediately looked away and ignored her, which is my natural reaction. Holy shit I was absolutely furious with myself, I need to start smiling back, I need to actually TALK or I'm gonna die alone.

I hope you're doing well!
-C
>>
Dear R
Fuck You
Love, R
>>
L,
Nomatter how much you hate me or push me away i cant give up on you because i gave you everything. If you do kill yourself im sure I'll follow.

Please find something that makes you happy and please dont come back to me.
C
>>
SB
your girlfriend looks like a man and you made me crazy. Like literal crazy. I hope you suck farts out of gertie's butthole nightly because that's what you're into, the liberal agenda has changed you. You used to be cool. One day I will cut your wee wee off and carry it around with me as a necklace pendant. Love me
>>
>>37430112
>>37431303
>>37431466
>>37431829

4 people were very hurt

ass blasted for what they are
>>
>>37432134
Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand, trash.
>>
>>37432170
i love how people immediately get triggered and think the letter is about them then start projecting nonsense. schizos whaddup >>37431829

sorry it hit ya
>>
>>37432287
You're in the wrong thread.
>>
>>37430593
Explain more on this. Give us a quick rundown.
>>
>>37415636
>not including initials
THIS FALSE HOPE DOES NO GOOD TO ANYBODY
>>
>>37431931
pic related is kinda cute desu
>>
>>37432170
speak for yourself crusty asswipe
>>
Bumping to read a message from someone who doesn't love me and I'm not even sure is they post here :)
>>
I DO NOT ENJOY SEX.

At all.

I just don't fucking like it.
>>
L,

Fuck you for wasting my time. Fuck you for all your passive-aggressiveness and your insults. You think I want to listen to you talk about whatever bullshit you experience while you sleep? Do you think you were doing me a favor talking to me? Fuck you. You're on your way to becoming fat and crazy like your mother.
>>
>>37410781
waste of time and thought
>>
I'm trying new awareness exercises to not be hurt and mentally unstable. Everything hurts though.
>>
bump

tuytrftghjleqd
>>
AB
Go to fucking hell
Love, AF
>>
Dear Carl,

Go fuck yourself you selfish piece of shit I hate you.
>>
C,
I'm getting too attached to you. I need to calm down and distance myself. You're too nice, I can't tell if you're doing this on purpose just to string me along or if you just can't tell.
>>
>>37431213
i'm delightful, i was drunk and mad when i posted that because i had a nice day and then had to think about "them"

also i'm not a fag, but women don't exist on the internet, so scratch that i guess for your intent i am.
>>
File: IMG_3939.jpg (23KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3939.jpg
23KB, 300x358px
>>37430663
I'm never having children. I just have really bad depression and fucked neurotransmitters from years of internet addiction.
>>
R,

It's your birthday today. You're not a teenager anymore! How's it feel being past your prime? :^)

I hope it was good, though. You deserve that much. I still wanna wish you a happy bday but...well I've written about why I won't contact you again.

So whatever, have a good one, and have fun in Europe whenever you move; maybe being away from all these fuckin people will make your life easier. Probably not, let's be honest, but it's possible
>>
>>37414771
Holy shit iktf, and then they try and gaslight you into thinking you're just clingy? Fuck these people.
>>
Dear M,
I got you letter today! I cannot wait to mail my reply out to you tomorrow. I would have loved to go to the hanging gardens with you if it were still around.
You're the best, I hope I see you on Omegle this weekend!

Regards,
M
>>
T,

You were my only friend and you abandoned me when I needed a friend the most. Did you ever actually care for me? Was any of it for real? You were the only one I thought really understood and cared about me. Then you just stopped talking to me out of nowhere. Why?
>>
>>37410781
Yo.
D.
I think I love you.
You seem to like me too. I saw you getting jealous about that thing.
How about we try something?
I promise it'll be great.
>>
File: 1480730187516.jpg (37KB, 678x519px) Image search: [Google]
1480730187516.jpg
37KB, 678x519px
>>37437224
She's sucking chads huge cock right now
>>
V
You're cute and i would like to ask you on a date
>>
>>37420151
What's A's second initial?
>>
E,
I thought it was really cute when you gave me all those books to borrow, you were drunk but really excited and I liked seeing you happy. I wish I hadn't done all that stuff so we could be friends, I made it weird
>>
>>37432287
Why do you love it? Probably because you like seeing people get hurt. Really makes one ponder.
>>
File: 1495252917193.jpg (958KB, 1500x2667px) Image search: [Google]
1495252917193.jpg
958KB, 1500x2667px
>>37435878
escusee you
>>
>>37410781
B
still miss you
B(ee)
>>
Dear Faye,

I'm sorry but my past weighs more to me than you, I can't betray myself.

I really want to be at your side but that'll make me deny my whole life.

I'm not strong enough to carry you along with my past.
>>
>>37435894
>not giving your initial
T-thanks
>>
Bumping for later

Ravioliravioli
>>
>>37437251
that's rather mean wtf
>>
File: 1496289009236.jpg (687KB, 980x1511px) Image search: [Google]
1496289009236.jpg
687KB, 980x1511px
Dear /r9k/,

You and I went through a wicked journey didn't we? But through my self-pity, I found the power to love myself again. I stopped all other sex relationships, I stopped browsing feel threads, I started lifting (I still smoke and drink though, but I don't abuse it).

Most of all, I got my best friend and my soulmate back in my life. I'm not alone anymore, and I think I now hold the ability to finally become my own God that I worship.

So thank you. Thanks for helping me find myself.
>>
>>37423055
w-why do you wanna know?
>>
>>37440096
>I stopped all other sex relationships,
>(I still smoke and drink though

You wwre always a normie. You were never a robot and never had the issues that would make you a robot. You don't belong on this board at all.

>I think I now hold the ability to finally become my own God that I worship.

Extreme normie tier proclamation here approving of base human emotions like narcissim. You also stem your success as a triumphbover your problems. You never had any real problems thougg you were always a normie, you just want to feel accomplished and noble for getting through your "problems" which were never problems to begin with.

>So thank you. Thanks for helping me find myself.

Go fuck yourself. Who knows how many threads you have shit up with your normie posts.
>>
>>37437022
R? I stopped because I never gave a shit
>>
Dear sissy,

I should have never touched you're pee pee and shoved my Willy in your no no spot, and I'm sorry for shooting my milkies on your face
>>
>>37424768
it's not, but tell them that, it means everything to be told things like that from the people in your life.
>>
Dear M,
Im sorry for what I did but moreso for what I never did. You put that opportunity on my fingertips; in my clenched fist; and I never took it. I just kept walking, not forward, just walking. I am sorry.
>>
anon, i know you're up and i need you so just message me thanks.
>>
>>37442034
you didn't respond earlier
>>
I miss you. I wanna talk with you.
>>
>>37442225
Why couldn't you talk with this person?
>>
>>37442034
>>37442225
>>37428205
all of you need to put initials instead of being vague pieces of shit reeeeee
>>
>>37442312
We're separated by distance but our hearts are still quite close. I trust him.
>>
Flesh, I know I was probably creeping you out on that date, but I can't pull my punches. You gotta be the person you want even if it means getting the shit from the people you care about. What type of existence are we living if we don't truly enjoy it?

TG
>>
God, I don't know why I still get baited into these threads honestly. Honestly I don't know if I still care to share any of my feels with you now. I feel stupid for doing so in the past so freely...I feel like I learned my lesson, and it makes me really sad. I just wish you wanted to engage with me in a semi real way. I am realizing I don't think you care very much about how I'm doing, I just thought you kinda would. I do. I care about you a lot, genuinely. I dunno, I'm thinking it's not unlikely you're seeing someone else, or at least fucking someone else. That would make a lot of sense. Especially since I would have no way of finding out short of getting on a fucking plane and finding out myself.
I just recently found out my dad has cancer. I'm really upset and scared and haven't bothered to mention it because the potential of your indifference scares me because it would kill me. You say you still love me, words are words. I hang on them and all I want is to believe you and feel that but logically I feel like I'm being naive or something.
Maybe I fucked everything up, and it's just too late. There's no way I'd be able to know at this point. Your terrible at telling people what they don't want to hear. Miss you. Love you.
J
>>
>>37410781
S and B
I hope it's stillborn
or that it get's it's mother's cancer genetics, or it's fathers ugly face
I hope it lives long enough to say your name then dies slowly of some sickness, wasting away in front of you
I hope you try to make another only for the first's little sibling to meet the same fate
I hope all of you die before I get around to killing you
I hope we get a complete breakdown of society so I can walk the five minutes to your front door, shoot the hinges off it and murder you both and get away with it
To be honest the only reason either of you or all your family members are still alive is because I've yet to plot a mass murder I could get away with
Sincerely, you know who it fucking is
>>
T

You are a selfish normie knowing full well what kind of person I am. I opened up to you yet you just spat in my face and made things worse, you just used it against me. I don't know what the hell I'd done to be treated like that yet you sulk that I don't talk to you. Not only that but you fucked it up over some vapid bullshit, I would do anything for someone like her yet you chose the ugly skank and lost my respect. I don't get you, I don't get why you cling to weird people like us but I'm honestly glad you left her. I'm sure you were only in it for the ego boost. I don't need you, I genuinely wanted your friendship but now you've turned into a delusional fuckwit.

L
>>
Dear B

I fucked up pretty badly and I know that you'll just ignore me from now on. But I just wanted you to know that you are the only person I've ever loved and I wish you could forgive me for the endless amount of stress that I have put you through in the past months. I just wish it didn't turn out this way...

Sincerely Me,
L
>>
Dear A,

I know you'll never read this but it's the only way I can be honest with myself. It hurts knowing you moved on so quickly. I know our thing was only online but we went through so much together in those 5 years.

I hope your real boyfriend is everything you've always wanted. I guess we'll never have that life we always fantasized about.

C
>>
Dear E and G

You're both treacherous cunts and I hope ye will never be trusted by anyone else.

P
>>
S

Despite whatever you think, i still love you. One time said to get off my mind and you told me never, I didn't think that you were this serious.
>>
>>37442034
I was going to write but fell asleep earlt as soon as got home and took a showere and layed down. I had nightmares and bizarre dreams that kept me in bed for a long time. I wish I had someone to comfort me.
>>
>>37441928
Whats M's 2nd letter in their name?
>>
Dear J
I'm not going to murder you and I don't think you're fat or ugly or disgusting
I want to cuddle kiss and hold you and whisper kind things in your ear while I make sweet tender love to you
I want to wife you and make a wonderful family with you
So stick around
-E <3
>>
My head hurts. Make it feel better please.
>>
B,

What 'we had' was nowhere near special, and it was stupid to think that it was anything more than a fling. I'm an autistic cyborg and was optimistic.
But don't give the whole bullshit about just being out of a relationship and not being ready for a new boyfriend, I literally have got that exact same infuriating fucking paragraph from an equally stupid girl. If you weren't ready why the fuck did you hang out with me, lead me on and agree to further fucking dates?
What you did wasn't a bad thing in nature, but the way you explained yourself just makes me angry at you, and makes things more awkward than they need to be in future.
The more I try to meet and have relationships with girls the more I feel like I'll end up as the Supreme Gentleman. You and other girls are just putting more nails into my coffin by not being honest with me. I'd rather be shot than tortured.
But fuck... you're still cute

A
>>
S

I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man, how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'mma call her?
I'mma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
S
>>
>>37446796
tell me and I will
>>
>>37412103
Em
Youre the first chord Ive ever learned to play on guitar and I will ever love you for that.
Anon
>>
Dear K
I feel bad. Not because you rejected me but because I feel like I was invasive at the time I tried to talk to you and now I completely ghost you. I look at you and feel the shame inside me, and all I wanna do is say sorry but I know I have to move on.

With apologizes for my confusion and stupidity, Ori.
>>
dear op >>37410781

youre a faggot
stop giggling, faggot
>>
Katie,
I dumped you but somehow you won in the end. Since you were unfaithful I have been permanently scarred and can no longer trust women or their intentions. I have used my
pain as a crutch for too long and now I intend to move forward with my life. I wish the best in your future endeavors.

~anon
>>
>>37440221
Could be me I guess. 'Pa' and 'Je'?
>>
Bump
Shsjjsjsjd
>>
>>37451413
Why do you care so much? adsgzxzcvhb n
>>
I miss being your baby
>>
File: 1465086071862.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1465086071862.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>>37448589
stop pretending to be someone you're not
not like she'll read this anyways
>>
>>37451785
Pretending what? I know Im an asshole and she is
>>
File: 1481914589459.png (29KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481914589459.png
29KB, 320x240px
>>37452069
maybe i'm thinking about someone else
>>
>>37452373
Which is? Tell me anon Im kinda interested
>>
File: specialK.png (2KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
specialK.png
2KB, 160x160px
Hey.
K, There are so many things that I wish I could say to you, but I hold back because I know you don't feel the same way about me. I wish I had a way that I could prove that I'm good enough and we could make it work in a relationship. Either way won't affect how I'm still friends with you, but it's something I just want to try between us. I love you already, like family almost, but I want to go even further, and really get to know you, and become the person you want the most. I'm sorry that I still feel this way, and you don't. I wish I could stop wanting you, just so I wouldn't feel so guilty about the time I spend with you. It's all so strange, and I know you're in a delicate situation right now. I wish I had more than words to describe how I feel.
I love you, and although it hurts me that you don't want anything to do romantically, maybe one.. But I want you to do what you feel is best for you. I don't want to force anything - I just want you to be happy.

I'm sorry, but I just can't help the way I feel inside.
Love, A.
>>
>>37422208
This is so wholesome and a nice break from all the depressive and sad shit on this thread.
>>
>>37427770
You forgot "non-insignificant," nice double negative.
Maybe a run-on sentence with the second sentence.

>>37428436
Hey, if you're gonna rant, at least make it look nice.
>>
>>37410781
im writing this in the hopes it is never seen.
Dear father. you came to late. after years of abuse by my mother i am still a hopeless reck. You were to late. you beat my afterward and im sorry for not living up.ive gotten so good at burying my emotions i fool myself into no longer feeling anything. but it hurts. everything. I probably wont make it past the age of 40 with death at my own hand. I no longer know what to do. i search for a anchor despite knowing if I ask for help Ill feel like im beggting. I hatye myself more than anyone else could. May providence take my life soon.
>>
Dear H,

I love you.

From C
>>
>>37410781
Fuck you nigger, it was my last game to gold.
>>
File: 1484873355329.jpg (95KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
1484873355329.jpg
95KB, 676x676px
>>37452726
someone with the same nickname who knows someone with the same initial
>>
>>37454673
Hmmm really? Tell me more about it anon...
>>
File: 1495314450878.png (399KB, 631x549px) Image search: [Google]
1495314450878.png
399KB, 631x549px
>>37454820
now you're just sounding like a creep senpai

this is why that thot left you
>>
>>37455056
She never was with me at the beginning. You said you may know me IRL right anon?
>>
>>37455234
I mean you got me curious anon
>>
Hey S

I'm sorry I didn't give you a proper goodbye, the times we had were worth that at least, but because idk how to express my feelings I just gave you something sarcastic and flippant rather than saying how I really felt. I thought for a while we could have been something more but it's pretty obvious you're interested in someone else, so I'll just leave it at that. It hurts a little but no point in being upset. I'll miss you a lot and hopefully we'll cross paths again in the future.
R
>>
File: 1495414431708.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1495414431708.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>37455234
>he fell for the ldr meme
lole
>>
File: 67.jpg (40KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
40KB, 625x415px
"My tolerance for your fucking bullshit has officially ended, between you breaking up so you can fuck around like a slut for drugs, which I can cite the fucking sources on that, giving you a purebred Saint Bernard as a gift of my love for you, only to have you neglect the fuck out of him and pawn him off so you can continue being a piece of living human filth with that cunt ____ and all of your other degenerate fucking scumbag friends, or the time you fucked that child molester ______ and god knows who else just to get your weed fix, and what? For your heart problem, YOU FUCKING LIED ABOUT? Or how about the other lies you had told me about your schizophrenic father in that he's a hitman? Or how you and his girlfriend plotted to kill him, only for your ass to go crying to me and who knows who else for help. You aren't fucking free while you are living off daddy's state money and fucking bridge card, you changed from one host to another, but unlike me who takes the initiative to better themselves your stupid cunt ass is more than content being a fucking state baby POS who thinks she's better than everyone else, you are a dumb bitch and waste of four fucking years of my life, God even knows who you're fucking up there, spreading your legs like disease to get what you fucking want.

I wanted so hard to believe you better that I lied to myself when the truth surfaced, but over the course of it all you taught me a valuable lesson: Women like you are worthless fucking trash just waiting to get raped and killed.

Come back to this city and I will have ____ bash your fucking brains in. No point dirtying my own hands."

-Finally free of that cunt.
>>
>>37455813
Forgot to add that this was a final message to aforementioned cunt, a bit out of context to the OP, felt I should clarify.
>>
>>37450653
i'm not je
sorry
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.