[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys have to make the first move?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485220337131.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1485220337131.png
2KB, 163x209px
Why do guys have to make the first move?
>>
>>37408341
They don't. It helps to get out and experience the real world every now and then
>>
traditionally in nature men making the first move was because they could pick who they want plus it makes girls feel sexy and wanted and if you like a girl you're okay with risking embarrassment to make them feel nice and maybe you get to spend more time with them
>>
because women don't need to
and if you don't need to then you don't need to risk hurt feelings of being rejected
>>
Because men are more desperate than women. It's an expression that women hold the power in sexual dynamics.
>>
Answer is two-fold:

1. Women are fearful, they don't take risks
2. By taking the risk you are proving yourself to be unlike a woman (like a man) which is what women want
>>
>>37408341
>Why do guys have to make the first move?
women are cowards
>>
File: 1496217026583.jpg (8KB, 120x162px) Image search: [Google]
1496217026583.jpg
8KB, 120x162px
There are enough guys out there making the first moves tat girls don't have to, so any guy not making the same effort will fail.
>>
>>37408377
Fuck that, no it doesn't
>>
actually chad often gets asked out by girls. Seen it first hand. Its funny how they suddenly become the 'chaser'.
>>
>>37410016
That's a cold hard fact right there. My girlfriend was actually the one to ask me out and do most of the pursuing
>>
>>37410110
chad what are u doin on r9k?
>>
>>37410016
I can confirm this happens
>>
>>37410191
he's not chad he's just a loser trying to brag among other losers about his FOB asian partner

>>37408624
This, or more generally, supply and demand. Women are in demand and they know it. They get asked out constantly, all their job is, is to say yes or no to the supply. Men are the ones that want sex from her and she knows it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.