[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a schizophrenic, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: schizo.png (71KB, 855x478px) Image search: [Google]
schizo.png
71KB, 855x478px
Are you a schizophrenic, robots?
>>
Incoming "yes I'm severely mentally ill though no one has diagnosed me :_;"
>>
yes and I was it before I posted about ir in a thread last year and people started making schizophrenic threads after that. now people are having meme schizophrenia
>>
>>37407857
Schizo is a meme. Less than 1% of people actually have it.
>>
yes I'm severely mentally ill though no one has diagnosed me ;_;
>>
>>37407857
is it just confirmation bias that when I read symptoms for illnesses and shit I look up and they apply to me?
>>
>>37407857
Schizophrenia is largely mysterious to medical science still, as are all cerebral situations.
I know that my cognition mechanics don't appear to be that similar to most people; the associated ostracization could be a cause of most schizophrenic-esque maladies as schizophrenia itself, as far as I can tell from this wiki blurb.
>>
>>37408089
that's a lot
no one suggested it was more than 1%
>>37408132
of course
>>
>>37407857
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
>>
>>37408531
yeah but like I want to talk to people, at least sometimes. just no one wants to talk to me
>>
>>37407857
I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia last October
Spent 5 months inside mental hospitals since then
>>
I have all of these.. what the fuck do I do?

I haven't left my room in 2 months. My mental health is slipping and getting worse. I really want to get better since I have so many opportunities available to me. Please help.
>>
I used to get accused of being schizophrenic. I lost my friends because of it. Never thought i was.
I got prescribed antipsychotics for some other reason and the symptoms got better, but now I'm off that and I'm slipping again. Maybe one day I'll get diagnosed, maybe I never will.
I took LSD and survived, so maybe I'm not really schizo. But once in a while I have trouble with reality and deception and just figuring out what's real and what's going on.
>>
>>37409431
you stop self diagnosing and stop being edgy lmao
>>
I'm diagnosed schizoaffective.

I don't hear voices or anything, they're all too eager to give you a bullshit diagnosis for little to no reason. I hate dealing with the doctors now. They gave me lithium and haloperidol, neither of which I take. The side effects are horrendous.
>>
>>37409498
not being edgy I have literally been this way forever.. i am 23 now, have been diagnosed by a doctor. cunt.
>>
>>37409641
wallowing in despair is pretty edgy, sorry for your loss
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.