[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why esactly shouldn't we simply kill child molesters?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hmm ciekawe.png (273KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
hmm ciekawe.png
273KB, 550x535px
Why esactly shouldn't we simply kill child molesters?
>>
most child molesters are gainfully employed which is all that anyone really cares about
it would be better to round up all neets, vagrants, and other such parasites
you'd cleanse much more foulness from the earth in the latter grouping and society would shift to a higher gear immediately
>>
>>37407668
t. pedophile

They usually say something along the lines of something something freedom of thought, something something something it was natural 500 years ago.
>>
>>37407721
t. neet

always pointing fingers at some other problem
>>
>>37407747
But you just did exactly that in your post. Who cares if most child molesters are gainfully employed? What the fuck does that even matter?

Articulate to the best of your ability why that matters in the slightest. Should employed serial killers be given a break? What about employed drug dealers? Do you know how stupid you are?
>>
because a society in which human life is cheap enough that you can do that is also a society in which the valuable-child meme has no traction, hence, no one will care

medieval punishments require medieval institutions, which require medieval theology
>>
>>37407810
>medieval punishments require medieval institutions, which require medieval theology

I bet that sounded really smart in your head, but that doesn't hold any water in reality.
>>
>>37407764
>why that matters
is the value of work so mysterious to a neat?
i suppose society is totally irrelevant to you guys
>given a break
yes absolutely
as long as they can hold down a job, we're good to go
employed serial killers and drug dealers would basically be working two jobs anyway - killing parasitic whores and poisoning parasitic bums
>>
File: 1485692606393.png (59KB, 442x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485692606393.png
59KB, 442x768px
>>37407747
>redirect the problem at NEETs
>OP is having none of it
>accuse OP of redirecting
wtf
>>
>>37407839
name one country that routinely executes people and gives a fuck about >muh 18

the purity movement was an american thing
>>
>>37407877
That ms paint image you saved from someone else sure told him!
>>
Child molestors create future neets though. Trawl through this board enough and you'll see more than a few posts talking about how someone was molested as a kid. Neets don't beget other neets, unless they live in close proximity, in which they'll feed off of each other. Ergo, child molestors are worse because they create parasites, as well as being abhorrent in of themselves
>>
>>37407908
hey are you trying to redirect again
>>
this guy I know from HS who is a friend of a friend was in the local paper for "indecent exposure" and "annoy or molest a child under age 18" and I have seen him a few times since these charges but none of my friends have brought it up or confronted him about it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.