[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are video games so rad? why does everything else in life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 749x927px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 749x927px
why are video games so rad?

why does everything else in life suck so bad in comparison to video games?
>>
>>37407258
Video games are idealised stories that real life doesn't contain. They are made by people who wish for a more interesting reality, and so they appeal to those who wish for a more interesting reality. Same goes for most media and some religion.
>>
>>37407258
Video games are basically tiny universes that someone created, and even though some people want to be contrarian, it's a more advanced form of art. It's highly complex and requires a lot of social cohesion to develop the technology for video games.
>>
human beings weren't meant to experience video games. it's too good of an escapism. it's why addiction is so common.
>>
>>37407258
>why are video games so rad
>posts a shit video game
>>
>>37408799
If you want to be called a fucking faggot you could probably just dress up as a girl and walk around downtown
>>
>>37407284
>they are made by people who wish for a more interesting reality.
>games devs

This promoted hearty chuckling from me. Upvoted for unintended hilarity.
>>
>>37408850
Persona 5 is a game literally made for young teens who think they're intelligent. You probably fall right into that bracket.
>>
>>37408882
Doesn't stop it from having good characters, and great gameplay. It doesn't need to be as smart as it thinks it is to be well put together and fun and not shit.
>>
>>37409022
>good characters

Holy fuck,your intelligence is worse than I thought. All the characters in the game are cheap rehashed versions of characters in previous games,Yusuke being the exception. Ryuji is clinically retarded,Anne had zero depth,Makoto is a Mary Sue,Futaba is pretty much your average tumblr teenage weaboo and Haru is your average "nice girl" who is a total pushover but has some "oh xD she got angry!!1!" moments. All of these characters have been done a million times in Anime and video games. Persona 5 is a travesty and is the death of the series since it proves modern gamers just want some "lol so randum" game that allows you to turn your brain off.
>>
nuclear throne and assetto corsa are the only good videogames on the planet
>>
>>37409173
kill yourself you buzzword spouting mongoloid
>>
real niggas know

p2 > p everything
>>
>>37409476
I see now how pointless it is to try and converse with you. I hope you manage to improve your intelligence once you grow up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.