[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up my last chance at love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
Hi /r9k/, 21-year-old french-anon here with the real story of how my hopes were crushed :

>match qt asian girl on Tinder a few weeks ago
>I don't expect much from Tinder, my matches usually cannot maintain an interesting conversation
>her profile says she likes indie korean pop so I tell her I'd love to go drink senju with her while listening to Neon Bunny, but first I'd like to know if she thinks her life is easy (I always go for something deep or personal)
>she's a bit shy at first but I insist
>she tells me all about how she used to live in China, arrived in France when she was 10, had to learn French, was mocked by classmates, felt very lonely and hated french people, but now she has a few friends and she is not poor so she cannot complain
>I'm stunned
>I tell her about my experience of loneliness too
>it turns out we both dislike parties, drinking, and all that normie stuff
>we have a lot in common and she repeatedly says that I understand her better than she does herself
>I ask for her number and she gives it to me

Continued
>>
File: 2.jpg (111KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
111KB, 1080x1080px
>>37406048
>I hit her up asking when we can meet irl
>she says she's working and won't be available on a weekend until June
>I have exams coming up anyway so I should probably stay focused and not go out
>we talk about movies and music
>her taste in western music is kinda basic but decent, her favorite korean band is Hyukoh, and she tells me she used to like metal during her teenage years
>she does not like Death Grips and Kero Kero Bonito but does not think I'm weird for loving them
>she says she liked Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name) and that it almost made her want to fall in love
>I am intrigued and ask her why she does not want to fall in love
>she tells me that the boys she has met were only driven by lust and yellow fever so she's disgusted by them and afraid of love
>though she does not explicitly say it, it is implied that she is a virgin
>I tell her what I think about it all and she tells me that if she had met someone like me earlier then she would probably see things differently
>we keep talking and she still says repeatedly that I understand her too much, she claims that she tells me things she usually never talks about
>my exams are coming up so I tell her I need a break from this conversation (it's far from mindless small talk and all this emotion is putting some strain on my brain)
>she understands and says that indeed our conversation requires a lot of reflection time, wishes me luck for my exams
>>
File: 3.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>37406145

>a week passes
>I hit her up on a friday evening after my last exam of the week, saying I'm sorry for the wait
>we get a nice conversation going
>she tells me she's afraid I might be some 70-year-old man looking for a sugar baby (even though she saw my Tinder profile pictures)
>I tell she should not worry about that and send her a picture of me with a timestamp
>it takes time for her to answer and it's pretty late so I go to bed, maybe she fell asleep too
>she still does not respond during the next day
>nor does she on sunday
>I don't understand, everything was going perfectly fine, my last message was well-written, contained questions, my picture was not gross or lewd
>why is she not answering ? what did I do wrong ??
>On monday afternoon, I decide that I will call her after my exam on wednesday (today)
>Today : I aced my exam, I've thought about what to tell her for hours, I'm ready
>I call her
>her phone does not ring, the robot phone woman instantly tells me to leave a voicemail, I guess she turned off her phone
>but it's ok I have spent hours preparing, I know what to say
>But I stutter on my fourth word and grunt "oh putain"
>I cannot record a new voicemail, I press 1234567890#, but I cannot record a new voicemail, I can only hang up the phone, thus leaving a voicemail that says "Bonjour Mengni, ton silence prolonge me preoccupe un peu *oh putain*" with a long silence after
>it's been four hours and she still hasn't responded

Is this situation redeemable ? why did she stop responding so suddenly ?
I was supposed to meet my oneitis during the first weekend of June, but as the days pass, it seems more and more unlikely. I will never lose my khhv status to an adorable virgin asian girl, and I still have exams to pass.
>>
I don't know op, best advce is to wait and not look desperate.
>>
>21
>last chance at love
Kill yourself, you melodramatic normie. You're a shitstain and just like the guys she describes (yellow fever), I hope she never replies.
>>
I have no experience regarding stuff like that but I'd say just wait for her to answer, don't spam her. If she likes you she'll probably respond.

If she still lives with her parents maybe they found out and took her phone, asian parents are pretty strict
>>
>>37407067
this anon speaks truth.you're just another beta yellow fever fag in denial
>>
get ghosted m8
>>
>>37406266
just say that it was not referred to her and it's a way you curse when you're worried.
hope this helps
>>
>>37407368
This is good advice. I suggest you take it, OP.
>>
File: re.png (343KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
re.png
343KB, 900x900px
>normalslimes still using my board to blogpost
OUT OUT OUT
>>
100/100 man
Jpp de toi XDDD
>>
>>37407368
What kind of retarded chink would think it was personal?
Come on she's been since she was 10, she gotta know what it means
>>
File: feels.jpg (814KB, 1306x844px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
814KB, 1306x844px
>>37406266
She probably didn't check her voicemail, I know I had like 10 voicemails built up that I heard when I randomly decided it would be a good idea to check. It's possible she has a problem or something, or is forcing herself to focus on her exams or whatever (if she has them).

But... on the other hand, if you've been talking to her for a couple weeks already, are in the same city or area, and haven't met up yet, then that is definitely cause for concern. For example, I matched a 10/10 mixed chick on Tantan a while back, clicked really well for a week, then found out she was using someone else's photos, which is why she kept making excuses not to meet up.

If that's the case she could have had a total change of heart (these hoes ain't loyal after all) and decided to drop it. I hope that's not what happened, for your sake. She'll probably reply in a bit and apologise for keeping you waiting.
>>
>>37407067
It's probably not the last but it's the most meaningful conversation I've ever had with a girl so I'm kind of head over heels.

I know I'll probably shrug it off like "Eh." in a few weeks, but I am in a deep state of distress right now.

I am not lustful, nor feverish. I only wish to cuddle with a girl who shares my innermost anxieties and fears.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.