[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He uses an Android

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: pretty-girl-texting.jpg (66KB, 790x482px) Image search: [Google]
pretty-girl-texting.jpg
66KB, 790x482px
>He uses an Android
>>
>>37404699
Is this really something that would bother a woman?
>>
>>37404723
Is this really the type of woman you would even be interested in anon?
>>
>>37404784
That's a good point....
original pls
>>
I miss my android... My friend both me the iPhone six s and I can't emulate games. I can't install a new messenger. I can download things over hundred megs. I can't run runescape. You have to have an apple adapter and cable in order to charge or you sol. It's overall a terrible device for being a "smart" phone
>>
>>37404723
Long ago, I've seen screenshots of tweets from girls who claim to drop guys for using Android instead of iPhones, and robots flipping out about it. Even those tweets were made by high schoolers.
>>
>>37404872
Its cause its a toy not a computer
>>
>>37404941
It'd neither. Apple puts such heavy restrictions you can't play games. You can't full surf the web. You can't customize anything. And nothing is free you can't install all. You can't gain money with surveys and you can't use your buddies charger for it cuz it's not apple approved. You like using Java?well forget that you better learn swift if you wanna make apps cuz every device ever uses Java except for crapple
>>
File: disgusted-face.jpg (252KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face.jpg
252KB, 1024x680px
>He uses a Gynoid
>>
Also all this ranting boils down into my friends saying...dude just jail break your iPhone and it'll be just like android! Shouldn't have to increase the functionality of my phone it should come to me fully functional
>>
File: apple-iphone-6-ridiculed.jpg (42KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
apple-iphone-6-ridiculed.jpg
42KB, 600x408px
>>37405135

Jailbreaking an Apple device to makes it act like an android.

Root an android device makes it act like a computer.

If that doesn't tell the superior OS I dont know what will.
>>
File: angry-bald-man-holding-a-gun.jpg (85KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
angry-bald-man-holding-a-gun.jpg
85KB, 707x500px
>>37404699
>>37404907

I used to work at this fast food place and the manager who was just barely a few years older than me was quitting/getting fired so people got together to have a going-away dinner for her.

I had known this girl for years, a decade almost.

However because literally everyone else had an iphone, including the 16 year old kids who had just started working a week ago, they all sent each other iMessages or whatever it's called through their iphones to organize the entire thing and left me out of it. They even went as far as to organize it on the night of my shift where I would be working alone. They even all gathered in the restaurant to meet up before all leaving together. I nearly cried.
>>
>>37404872
>>37404941
>>37405029

It's the most simplest version of a smartphone ever. it's meant for the normiest of normies, and 65 year old grandmas who are just barely tech-literate enough to want a phone but nothing too complicated..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.