[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys I finally matched with a girl on tinder now what do i say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0789.png (413KB, 811x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0789.png
413KB, 811x767px
Okay guys I finally matched with a girl on tinder now what do i say
>>
>>37404092
You delete that shitty fucking app and look for girls in real life, because everyone on Tinder is a hedonistic degenerate without a single moral fiber in their body, and are partly responsible for the downfall and disappearance of true love and commitment in the west.
>>
>>37404092
Tell her to shut the fuck up and come over
>>
>>37404092
forget it, that app only works if you have natural confidence in talking to people.
>matched with 8 good looking girls and didn't message any of them because dk what to say.
>>
>>37404133
Wow someone is triggered over their lack of matches. Good Lord
>>
>>37404092
say anything that would initiate a conversation, i regret not saying anything to some of the grills i matched with, dont make my mistake
>>
Call her a racial slur
>>
>>37404133
this
origigii
>>
Ask her how many jews died in the holocaust.
>>
send her gore pics, bitches love gore pics
>>
Ask her if she wants to participate in an international arms smuggling ring
>>
>>37404237
Okay what is an example of something that would initiate a conversation
>>
>>37404523
Ask her how autistic she thinks you are
>>
>>37404523
if i knew the answer to that question i wouldve talked to some, but some find "hi how are you" boring and like bad corny pickup lines
>>
Just come up with a funny opening line based on her bio/pictures
>>
There is only one correct answer.

>I want to feed you sushi and slap your ass after watching a movie
>>
>>37404092
Pineapple on pizza yes or no. Food as an icebreaker is the best way to go.
>>
>>37404668
But I'm not funny
>>
>>37404684
>Pineapple on pizza yes or no

how did i never think of this, this is a good one op
>>
>>37404684
>>37404717
Okay I'll try this one it seems good
>>
>>37404688
You've probably spent a large portion of your adult (or teenage) life on imageboards writing clever shitposts. Or just post her bio text and describe her pics here so we can help you
>>
>>37404747
Ask her about herself as well. Get her to talk about what she likes/ does. People love to talk about themselves. Just pick stuff from what shes says and keep the convo alive. If it seems like its dyong down be the first to end it. Say you gotta go run errands or something. Leave her hanging.
>>
>>37404780
No my shitposts aren't clever. And I can hardly tell her about how autismal I am like I do to you guys
Here is the bio:
"5'8, Bisexual, 420 enthusiast

looking to date
(ddlg, cgl, switch)"
All of her pics are selfies in a mirror with her wearing various sweaters. One of them has Costanza's face on it but I can't make out the mirror text over and below his face
>>
File: seriously do it.png (46KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
seriously do it.png
46KB, 300x250px
>>37404866
Try "Say vandelay!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T35QhLx_KI
>>
>>37404866
Ask her about smoking. When she started how often. If you smoke too cool, if not say youre curious about trying it or something
>>
>>37404866
"So, you like to smoke weed, huh? Well why don't you try smoking my penis (with your mouth)?"
>>
>ayy bb want sum cummies?
>>
>>37404133
This. Delete that degenerate shit now, OP. You're not gonna find a woman of any value on Tinder.
>>
>>37404973
Maybe OP just wants to get laid or get some experience with talking to girls? Gotta start somewhere
>>
>>37404523
be funny and say "lets fuck"

Just that. Nothing else
>>
>>37404523
Say this
"im going to whole foods, want me to pick you up anything?"
>>
>>37404133
>because everyone on Tinder is a hedonistic degenerate

Even tho you got dubs, you're lying. 5% of the women on tinder are wholesome girls looking for honest men to date. I met my gf there and she was a virgin.

inb4 "oh ho ho ho she's lying dude she's a total cockslut. Virgins on tinder?? Kekerino" We had sex a month ago and there was a little blood so hymen confirmed. Now she's my little slut and I can barely keep her hands of my junk :^)
>>
>>37404973
I met a great girl on tinder. Cute, funny, into vidya, etc, and she messaged me first. But then she said she was a violinist in an orchestra, and I made a 'oh then you must be dirt poor then' "joke" and she unmatched me. I found her on facebook, and found out she has ~95 friends, all her pictures are selfies, and is probably a social shutin like me. I think about how writing 1 lame joke ruined my chances with a top tier girl all the time.

thanks for listening to my poorly written story.
>>
>>37405109
how old are you/your gf
>>
>>37405225
>1 lame joke

If a girl unmatches you after one shit joke, she was never worth the effort to begin with.
>>
>>37405238
I'm 24 and she's 22
>>
>>37405225
why not massage her on facebook apologising?
>>
>>37405109
Just because there's blood doesn't mean she's a virgin
>>
>>37405276
>Just because there's blood doesn't mean she's a virgin

You're right. Maybe it was the fact that she was super fucking tight and I couldn't even last 20 minutes
>>
>>37405225
How is that even remotely funny though, what does orch have to do with being poor
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.