[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Landlord rich NEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1494446705723.gif (21KB, 111x150px) Image search: [Google]
1494446705723.gif
21KB, 111x150px
>tfw NEET with a net worth of a little over one million making 36k a year doing literally nothing.

Why do wage cucks and salary cucks get so angry over this?
>>
>landlord
>neet

Pick 1.

My parents use to own a few houses they rented out and it was a pain in the ass for them to maintain all the properties, yeah the passive income is good but there's a lot of annoyances involved with it.....and finding really great tenants that aren't going to fuck your property up is somewhat hard.

The fact you act as if it's some easy thing to do....makes me believe you're just making shit up.

The only property they had that wasn't much maintenance was a place a business rented from them, that was like $30,000 per month in rent.
>>
>landlord
>doing nothing
How do I know you're LARPing?
>>
>>37404007
I'm only renting out one home, it's a nice house in a wealthy area so it attracted a good family. Maybe if you had a lot of property or apartments in cheap areas that attract poor people i could see how it would be bad. Maybe I just got lucky with my tenants.
>>
>>37403960
You should help me fix my car for $500.

t. NEET on autismbux but can't afford the repair
>>
>>37404104
>drives
>is on autism bux

what in the fuck, your the reason why its so hard for people who actually need autism bux to get on.......you fucking cunt

one of the many reasons my doctors recommended autism bux for me is because i wont/cant drive a car or use public transport

you shouldnt even be driving if you are mentally impaired enough to get autism bux
>>
>>37404148
How the fuck else do you expect to buy groceries or go see my psychiatrist or fill my antipsychotics faggot? Public transport doesn't cut it.
>>
>>37403960
>rentseeking
congrats anon, you are helping bring everything to the breaking point, keep up the great work
>>
>>37404200
walk like all the other autists do
>>
>>37404232
>Walk
The only psychiatrist that takes Medicaid is 12 miles away. I'm not going to walk for 3 hours one way to see him when the entire reason I'm on autismbux is because I really can't be around people for very long.
>>
>>37404278
Have you always driven?

I've always walked, and I stay on empty streets and avoid main roads to get to my destination whether it be to buy food or see my doctors.

Being on the road is impossible for me because it's overwhelming and I don't like driving next to normies. Same thing with public transport can't be around people for long so being stick with them on a bus or train is something I'd never do.
>>
>>37404353
Yes, I've always driven. It's bad because I can feel everyone's eyes on me but at least I don't start hearing whispering about me like I do when I'm on public transportation or on the street. The street is probably the worst because I always feel like I'm being followed.
>>
>>37404382
>>37404382
lel, yes I do feel that as well when im walking.

Im constantly looking behind me and making sure im not approaching people on my path forward.

I do a really fast paced autistic power-walk so normies can't keep up unless they start running.

I GUESS I'm more so surprised that you got autism bux despite being able to drive a vehicle, generally that gets your license revoked.
>>
>>37403960
sounds like you're just a trust fund baby.
enjoy never having a sense of accomplishment in your life
>>
>>37404501
Why would it get anyone's license revoked? That doesn't even make sense unless you're determined to be incapable of managing your own income.
>>
File: 1493413728529.jpg (78KB, 427x574px) Image search: [Google]
1493413728529.jpg
78KB, 427x574px
>>37404007

Faggot who have 3 houses with tenants reporting in, this I recognize. House need painting? One week with a bunch of slavs scraping off the paint and repainting a few new layers = 2 years worth of rent. New well drilled with a pump? 3 years worth of rent. Furnace capsizes and is replaced with a geothermal heating system most of the job is done by yourself? Another 3 years worth of rent. Tenant forgets to turn off the stove and cracks the glass cover plate? Half a months rent. Couple of ceilings need replacing? Almost a year worth of rent. Tenant couple breaks up and somehow you end up being negotiator between the both? No rent in the world is worth it believe me.
>>
>>37404847
This.

My sister bought a newly developed investment property 2 years ago and she was getting $2,400 per month in rent......this is in UPPER-MIDDLE class area.

The couple who rent the place....well the husband lost his job, and now for the last 6 months she had to take the rent down to $1,800 because with only 1 working they literally cannot afford the $2,400. My sister felt bad for him and agreed to reduce the rent.

My sister is putting up the house for sale in June to get out of that shit.
>>
If I didn't have to worry about money, I'd be successful. I've chased money instead of shit that interests me. It led to disaster. Complete collapse of my former self. Don't do what I did.
>>
>>37403960
Know the feeling
They just spend their money on any old shit and have to keep working because they can't ever hoard enough to not be a wageslave. It is their culture. You should pity them but keep it friendly. Stay away from those who pay too much interest to your financial affairs though.
>>
File: 1495946287450.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1495946287450.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>37404949
>My sister felt bad for him and agreed to reduce the rent.

These "inquiries" one will have to deal with pretty often and it's damned troublesome for a number of reasons. I'm also renting out a garage to a couple. Fair enough it just sits there and noone uses it anyway, so I've let them hire it for $200 a year, which is what other people may pay monthly for a garage.

>tfw woman calls and asks if I can agree to cut the rent in half since her husband is going to retire and they won't have as much income anymore
>tfw he's in social services management and will most likely have a "more than reasonable" retirement check
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.