[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

turning into a sociopath

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 7uE0QhW.jpg (86KB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
7uE0QhW.jpg
86KB, 1688x2000px
>be me
>abused by mummy
>no dad
>no confidence and self esteem
>develop narcissistic tendencies to compensate
>actually am bretty smart. Phd math level of smart.
>actually not autistic, can talk with ppl reasonably well
>can roast like hell
>actually nice guy most of life
>nice as in between robot and failed normie

>fall into depression
>develop hatered for normies, especially womin
>manipulate mother and sister
>make them cry often
>actually enjoy it as it gives me power
>always manage to push my will to people and convince
>fantasize about hurting people
>fantasize about having my own cult and army

>tfw on the verge of descending into madness

this sounds way 2edgy4me but it's genuine. Any1 else with this feel?
>>
>>37402345
Yeah, I don't do too much though. I mostly fuck around with my gf, although I'd like to do more. I just don't do anything. This is due to the consequences. I don't want to get caught or in trouble. I just want to kill.
>>
>>37402345
I can't say I'm narcissistic, but I have trouble empathizing or sympathizing with people.. to the point I can't really understand their motivations, but I'm excellent and pretending to be "normal" and "average", to the point that only one person to my knowledge knows how fucked up I am. I believe I'm incapable of forming bonds with people or animals either.. I picked up a puppy from a family on the side of the road once, got it home, pet it/played with it for about 30 minutes, then decided I didn't want the responsibility so I took it outside and shot it in the head with a .22. Sounds edgy but it's not, and I'm not saying I'm sadistic or that I enjoyed it, I felt no emotion at all doing it.
>>
>>37402871
people that say they are fucked up are just normies pretending to be different, my thepaist tells me I'm different from most people
>>
File: 1488375713387.png (48KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
1488375713387.png
48KB, 603x603px
>>37402345
Here's a tip: You're overestimating yourself. You are as much of a retard as everyone else here.
>>
>>37402345
how do youmake them cry?

i used to blackmail my sister but i stopped when i got a fucking work now i want to kms

you should try to convince your sister to camwhore
>>
>>37402790
WOWW!!!! U HAVE A GF AND UR ON 4CHAN!??!?!?!?! WOW UR SO COOL!!! WHATS UR FACEBOOK PAGE??? I WANT TO BE UR FRIEND :)) TEEE HEEE
>>
>>37402953
Fuck off nigger. It was an example.
>>
File: 1492975140379 - Copy.jpg (27KB, 394x222px) Image search: [Google]
1492975140379 - Copy.jpg
27KB, 394x222px
>>37402970
here's your reply ret4rd
>>
>>37402939
Then you are too. You're probably worse than most other people on this board.
>>
>>37403013
Okay, so? Keep reporting faggot.
>>
>>37403034
Oh, hello m'sir, I did not le see you there! :^) You may notice that I am displaying (proudly, mind you) a RedditR Gold card, which I received from my Home at Reddit, or more precisely, from another fine upstanding member of the fine community that we like to call "The Narwhal Bacon HQR" or more fondly or "commonly" known to the layman as RedditR.

I decided to step out of my "zone" to observe you, here, on this website - and I suppose you are looking at me and asking yourself how you could possibly strive to reach a level of satisfaction and excellence as I have? I am here to give you a few pointers - they are free and of no charge to you sir, but I would appreciate an upvote and/or a recommendation on your blog or a linkback on your FacebookR page to let everyone know where you learned this information... the internet after all does have a polite code of conduct (although some choose not to obey it...)

So first of all and the most obvious, is to discard any ridiculous notions of religion or belief in any sort of supreme being. We like to call that the "Flying Spaghetti Monster" because the idea that there could be any entity that exists in the universe beside ourselves and the (likely millions) of alien life that all started from gases and star dust, is absolutely ludicrous.

Now that you have your silly little brain cleared out, it's time to enlighten yourself with some real knowledge. Go to RedditR and spend at least a month, full days, 8+ hours per day and just "lurk" in r/atheism. Lurking means you will READ but not type anything. You are not ready to type anything yet and if you input your commentary it will just "dirty" up the threads.

once you have a bit of a grasp on what it means to embrace reality and the concept of acknowledging that you are random worthless being and it does not matter if you live or die, keep studying RedditR and you will feel a tingly, free feeling. that is Euphoria! Keep up the hard work and I'll see you on the boards.
>>
>>37402871
I don't think it's normal to bond with a puppy after 30 minutes. It depends on the person, but I don't bond with an animal until a few months or maybe even years have passed. Though, most people find it enjoyable to have the pet around until they become bonded
>>
>>37403088
Do something interesting, because you're boring to me.
>>
>>37403147
here's your last reply, see you on reddit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.