/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys in theory how painful would hanging myself be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492761452247.png (1MB, 1683x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1492761452247.png
1MB, 1683x1251px
Guys in theory how painful would hanging myself be?
>>
Hanging is an extremely painful way to go. Why are you considering it? You could miss out on a very enjoyable life
>>
>>37402297
Not really painful at all if you do it right. The point is to constrict blood flow to the brain not to suffocate. You can do it with a piece of string and a door knob
>>
Is that Nick Cage ?
>>
>>37402297
Very painful. There's a reason they try to snap your neck on the way down with a proper hangman.

Exit bags are the way to go.
>>
With a proper drop hang, your neck snaps. Really only happens in executions. In partial suspention it will be quite painful since your whole weight is on your neck. But if you do it right you will pass out in seconds. Worst case you might be out in 20 seconds.

So it is not super reliable except the fact that you most likely WILL die. Thats what matters right.
>>
It depends. If you do it perfectly it snaps your spinal cord and you're done pretty much instantly. No pain because the connection from your nerves to the brain is wasted. That requires some calculations based on your height, weight, and the noose has to be set just right with the right amount of drop. If you do an amateur hanging it'd be pretty awful because you'd just get a jolt of pain from the drop, then pain from the tension of hanging by your neck, plus being choked, and the involuntary panic your body goes into. A lot of people get found with cuts all over their neck where they scratched the hell out of themselves trying to get the rope off. Suspension hanging if done right you just go unconscious and die from lack of blood flow to the brain. It takes time to die from it so you need to know you won't be found for awhile. Your body will also thrash around as you start to die but being unconscious you wouldn't feel. Gotta be set up right though because thrashing around can undo it and you survive with some brain damage.
>>
>>37402608
>With a proper drop hang, your neck snaps.

This. I almost did it in my college's stairway but chickened out though, it's actually pretty scary
>>
>>37402408
I thought the point would be to jump and fall with enough momentum that the sudden jerking motion would snap your neck. That sounds fairly painless.
>>
Just fucking exit bag you moron. You only need a tank of argon/nitrogen/neon/w.e and a pressure regulator.
>>
>>37402297
It would be very painful

but you're a big guy :^)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.