[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like WW3 might be on the horizon. Anyone else getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 20110818mgsHDcollection11.jpg (533KB, 2907x4200px) Image search: [Google]
20110818mgsHDcollection11.jpg
533KB, 2907x4200px
I feel like WW3 might be on the horizon.
Anyone else getting that feeling lately?
>>
Nope. Just general apathy and avolition.

Besides, shit won't happen to me.
>>
File: muh russia.png (550KB, 1024x567px) Image search: [Google]
muh russia.png
550KB, 1024x567px
>>37401732
/pol/tard here
WW3 was averted when Clinton lost the election, as she was certain to go to war with Russia. However, we're not out of the woods yet.
Great wars usually follow economic and societal collapses. Think the Great depression before WWI.

There's an economic collapse on the way right now, with all sorts of bubbles popping up in the west and in China. China's credit bubble is set to burst any time now (in other words, any time within 2 years), and markets in the US and elsewhere are slowing down after the Trump bump. Everything is cooling, and looking to break.

It is also no accident that society is collapsing at the rate it is right now. All great collapses of civilization came about after the complete decay of its society and morals. Think of Rome, for example. To see just how frighteningly deliberate this decay is, just watch former KGB propaganda expert Yuri Bezmenov explain how marxism is slowly introduced into the west in order to weaken it for eventual takeover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

As for the beligerents of WWIII, its hard to say. My bet would be that the US deep-state or some (((other entity))) uses the collapse as a catalyst to false flag Russia and/or China and drag the US and its allies into a war with them.

Also, don't buy into any narrative that we won't use nuclear weapons just because they're 'too powerful'. There absolutely will be nukes.

TL:DR: yes, war is coming, we just don't know when, or who will be fighting who.
>>
>>37401732
I expect ww3 followed by civil wars
>>
>>37402385
>The great depression before ww1
>>
Shouldn't world wars really be considered planetary civil wars?
>>
>>37402452
>>37402385
shit, fuck, meant WWII
>>
File: 1490289216760.jpg (37KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
1490289216760.jpg
37KB, 634x357px
>>37401732
That shit ain't happening any time soon, my friend. That's just the media's job, they wanna make you feel afraid. The world can't afford a third world war right now, none of them are that stupid. North Korea is just testing missiles and the American mass media is just talking about bullshit to keep its citizens living under fear.

The more afraid you are to die, the less you give a fuck so you go out and spend more money by using the, "Well, a WW3 can start tomorrow so we can die any time" bullshit.

That's how the government makes money, fat boi.

More money spending = More taxes you have to pay
>>
>>37401732
I'm starting to regain some grip on my life and war sarts? Sounds legit since I'm usually not a luckster.
>>
I fucking hope so, lad.
I'm somewhat prepared, but if a nuke obliterates me that would be fine as well.
>>
>>37402385
There need to be detonated around 0.05% of the world's nuclear power in order to extinguish humanity

The only way there could be a nuclear war is if whichever launches them does it as the last of last resorts, for no reason than to bring the enemy with them to death.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.