[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /hatescollege/ here? I'm not even sure why I went honestly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Who /hatescollege/ here?

I'm not even sure why I went honestly
>>
File: crawdad.jpg (37KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
crawdad.jpg
37KB, 480x640px
18 yr old high school grad. Its not fair because I'm 5"5 and a 7/10 however I look like I'm 16. I went to fill out some paperwork yesterday and all the chads look way different from chads in high school. I can't compete. I'm..................at a loss.
>>
>>37401678
College grad with no employment because I unironically believed that if I went to classes and got good grades it would get me a job. I didnt know I had to go out and be a social fucking butterfly to get a job in my field of study
>>
>>37401804
What's your major?

and yeah, for many fields, networking is key, more than good grades
>>
>>37401763

you better start working out dude, life only gets more challenging from here on out
>>
Was miserably depressed for most of my college career, then I graduate and realize that is is 1000 times harder to meet new people after college. I desperately wish I could go back and appreciate it properly.
>>
>>37401678
I went straight into the workforce after highschool, did i miss out on anything?, does suck that I didn't live the "college dream" like the normies get to do before their early twenties
>>
>>37401901
i was an organic chemistry major
>>
I went as well.

I ended up cheating the entire time because I'm too stupid to actually learn anything.

Eventually the cheating caught up to me and it go to the point where stuff to so advanced that cheating became pretty much impossible as I didn't even have enough understanding to cheat.

Got kicked out.
>>
>>37402400

what are you doing now

original lll
>>
File: 1487459505423.jpg (610KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487459505423.jpg
610KB, 854x1280px
I got kicked out for bad grades after last semester. Too depressed/lazy/dumb to get good grades. I was also too autistic to ever talk to anyone, make any friends, or lose my virginity. So now I'm a 23 y/o friendless virgin with no degree, skills, or job experience. I really want to have a family one day but I don't know how it will happen. I wish I'd been smarter about my choices after graduating high school.
>>
>>37401901
>for all fields
ftfy
>>
>>37401982
You missed out on 4 years of doing nothing but playing vidya in your dorm room, occasionally going to class sitting behind some turbostacy girls who spend the entire class on snapchat
>>
>>37402400
I cheated my whole way through and am now waiting on my final results. I'm so fucked I'll probably get fired on day 1 for gross incompetancy.
>>
>>37401678
I'm in the process of fucking up my college career. I'm halfway through it at this point but since I've switched majors twice already I haven't progressed very far into any particular field of study. Even my current major (polisci) is absolute bullshit and I wish I could go back into a STEM major. Last fall I was so depressed that I failed 2 classes instead of dropping them because I was afraid to tell my parents about it for a long time. I haven't made any new friends since highschool and I've even been feeling pretty detached from them as of late.

I really don't have motivation to do anything, just wish I lived somewhere in Europe with a strong social welfare state. At this point I don't have any qualms getting as much out of I can from this retarded system before it all fucking collapses.
>>
File: supreme_gentleman.jpg (6KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
supreme_gentleman.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>37401678
Right there with ya OP
>>
>>37401916

Nothing makes a woman's brain go "yuck!" more than a short man trying to trick her into thinking he has value as a human being by overcompensating for his unchangeable inferiority by exercising.
>>
>>37401763
I thought I was a robot before I went to college. Just finished freshman year and I've made a bunch of friends, started playing water polo, joined a fraternity (not the coolest one, but a fraternity), maintained a top 10% GPA, even got a gf. It doesn't work out for everybody, but there's a nonzero chance that you turn your life around.
>>
>>37401941
I'm struggling to meet people at university, because nobody wants to know me in lectures, and it's hard to talk to people in classes, and when they do it never amounts to anything because I'm not all that skilled at getting people to hang out or talk for more than a few minutes. Group stuff or having a large friend group carried over from school are the only ways to realistically meet more than a handful of people, let alone make any new friends. Making friends can be hard when you don't have a lifeline or at least one close friend to make more friends from.

>>37403006
>>37404273
Don't be so hard on yourself, because the world isn't as forgiving as a lot of people think, and you have to be assertive, driven, and hard working or be very lucky with personality/looks and connections if you want to have anything more than boring and badly paid jobs all your life. The last thing you need in that situation is to shit on yourself, don't shit on yourself because there are more than enough people that are happy to do it for you.
>>
>>37404479
That's why you're not allowed to be muscular if you're a manlet, only tall guys get that privilege. You have to settle for being athletic and generally small.
>>
>>37401678
Didn't go to uni, but I fucking hate students so much. The worst aspect of normiedom rolled up into one horrible demographic.
>>
File: 1484011344137.jpg (94KB, 1279x707px) Image search: [Google]
1484011344137.jpg
94KB, 1279x707px
>>37401678
I hate my school and almost everybody in it. I almost never leave my room, and when I do, I'm extra careful to avoid people. It hasn't been all bad; I've met some interesting people and slept with a couple girls. My majors are pretty interesting, but they're so much work that I can't afford to give them enough attention to make them interesting. I'm effectively learning just as much as I need to do well in my classes and forgetting it immediately after the exam.

I hate it, but that's probably caused more by my own personality than the experience itself.
>>
>>37405092
Meant to say "my majors are pretty challenging"
>>
Yeah. I hate what I'm studying, and feel like I've ruined my life. I'll never have the chance to achieve my dreams because I've garnered too much debt to ever go back. The school I went to is horrible, and I would have been better off anywhere else.

I'm just pissed about the whole thing.
>>
>>37401678
College is the new high school...everything you experienced in high school now gets rolled over into college and increased 10 fold.

Has to do with low high school standards, high graduation rates, high university acceptance rates, constant hand-holding and grade inflation at both the high school and college levels.

Things get much better once you hit the workforce - money, independence, meaningful/purposeful life etc.
>>
>dislike every course in high school
>after high school, I enter law school to avoid math (because I suck at it)
>dislike every course in law school as well

Is it normal to dislike everything they teach in school? I mean, I often hear people say "omg I love this financial law so much, it's my favourite course here XD". I also don't see how one can like studying in uni, with all the deadlines and stress.

Anyone can relate?
>>
>>37405234
>Things get much better once you hit the workforce - money, independence, meaningful/purposeful life etc
I'm not going to have any of these things toll I'm in my mid-afternoon thirties.
>>
>see stacys smiling and enjoying life with chads

Fucking sickening
>>
>>37405345
Pre-med too? Original
>>
>>37404479
>nothing makes a woman's mind go "yuck!" more than a quitter
ftfy
>>
>>37405277
they are delusional and brainwashed trying to fit in. It's trying to prevent buyers remorse not just for money but the crucial time in development to adult hood. Any choices from 20-25 are insta-locked.
>>
>>37405234
>Things get much better once you hit the workforce
Please don't tell lies. "It gets better at the next step" is what people are told since elementary school. It's always a lie.
>>
>>37405368
Seriously, people acting happy fucking disgust me
I'm a shrink so I get to look into these petty pretty girls lives and see they aren't so fucking happy
Its all an act people, no one is happy, man up and act to your nature
>>
>>37401678
Left looks like August Ames before she got that awful lip job. Also i hated college. Had the misfortune to go to a baptist one and it was as shit as you think it'd be. I got a degree and a friend but other than that it sucked. Bunch of rich WASP pricks.
>>
>>37405384
No, I'm just in too much debt for freedom or Independence.
>>
>didnt bother to network
>didnt bother to build experience via clubs and internships
>didnt bother to learn other additional skills not included in program
>didnt bother to even pay attention in class

im at a factory now kill me
>>
>>37405885
if i knew it was required i would have done it -_-
why do they lie to us? does it make them more money to produce failures?
>>
>>37405885
I've been trying to get internships, but no one will take me. I'm scared about finding a job once I graduate.
>>37405928
It's part of my school's business model. They have low standards and fail out a significant portion of students in their first two years.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.