[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not caring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1488918337621.jpg (162KB, 1280x852px)
1488918337621.jpg
162KB, 1280x852px
Anyone else feel like they don't really give a shit about anything anymore? I don't care about politics or women or my family anymore really. I feel completely detached and it's great. I focus all my time on being comfy now and writing stories. I might be the happiest I've been in years.
>>
>>37401329
yes op a few days ago actually I feel free from this world. at some point reality will come crashing down on both of us but im enjoying this.
>>
>>37401460
Yeah I am definitely anticipating it all going downhill after a while, but I've felt this to some extent for three months now. I'm totally at peace with the solitary nature of my life, and I don't get envious of others who are living more traditionally successful lives.
>>
>>37401492
fuck it anon. life isn't worth living if you can't do what it is you enjoy doing. even if it does all go downhill you were happy and you lived YOUR life the way YOU wanted to live it.
>>
>>37401329
that's great anon, you have been enlightened. I have yet to reach that state, but I hope it will come soon.
>>
File: 1494438458355.jpg (25KB, 480x493px)
1494438458355.jpg
25KB, 480x493px
>>37401329
The same goes for me but with the difference that I dont care about anything anymore.
Sometimes I lay in my bed and I am too lazy to starty my laptop.
Because it is work for me and I dont give a fuck about what I could do with it anyways.
>>
>>37401329
I try really hard to accomplish this, complete detachment. Glad you found a little peace and quiet.

Try to keep hold of this. You'll be tempted to believe that having a partner or a career are important and you're failed without them. That's a deception, and hapiness comes from finding peace with one's state. Peacefully writing those stories is more than enough.
>>
I'm at the same stage. Lived most of my life unhappy and resentful towards women, then got into MRA stuff, then MGOTW, then just stopped giving a fuck entirely, though I guess technically this could still be classed as MGTOW. Stopped caring about politics about the same time, as I realised it doesn't matter what I think about a particular issue, everything is just a machine completely out of my control and the best I can do is protect myself from harm.

So comfy now and I can really appreciate the small things rather than getting triggered all the time.

Just pls don't mention the possibility of NEETbux ending.
>>
>>37401329
I miss being like this. Hobbies that involve other people will kill your detachment, that's what happened to me.
>>
I wish to become like that but I seem to have gone the other way as in I'm hardly care about things anymore but am depressed over it.

I'm interested in politics but I can't get myself really into it because they are all just going to fuck us over in the end

Women, same thing, They will fuck you over in the end if they are not happy with you, and thanks to social media they can get other normies to laugh at you

Only thing I've got joy, or sense of accomplishment out of recently is doing stuff with my computer. I was able to change out a failing hard drive for an SSD, turned the PSU upside down and hopefully solved the cause of the random BSOD I was getting.
>>
>>37401329
See >>37401784 and read the book he is advertising, you can torrent it.
>>
>>37401329
I actually don't care about anything and I just lie in bed and do nothing
>>
>>37401492
I still feel envious when I see a couple in love outside, and I know I could have a better job and so on.
My cynicism keeps that in check, reminding me she will cheat on him, or that these people work twice as hard for 10% more pay, and so on, but the sting is there.

Other than that, I am pretty calm and balanced. Only real issue I have is my health. Stay healthy.
>>
>>37401329
Comfy is the only thing worthwhile in the life of a beta male. Every thing else is vanity and vexation. Stay the path young man.
>>
>>37402065
How can I be comfy is my room is untidy and dusty, but I can't make myself clean it?
>>
>>37402235
Comfy isn't the same as laziness. Comfy requires effort, unfortunately.
>>
>>37401329
its really nice, good for you anon. sadly i think im in the downhill stage right now
>>
File: 124143512345.jpg (91KB, 518x714px)
124143512345.jpg
91KB, 518x714px
Used to be super focused and obsessive about everything.

Top grades in school
Gained admission into best university
Got into graduate program at big company
Compulsively try to improve myself
Good diet
Exercise
Blah blah blah

I don't give a shit any more. I quit my job, I don't care for social status or what other people think, I don't feel the need to buy expensive clothes or worry about my image. I live on nothing now and rarely leave the house, never speak to anyone any more.

Most people wouldn't believe it, they can't understand why someone would change in this way - "you had so much, why give it all up and waste your life?!" Because it's all pointless and I don't get any satisfaction for setting and achieving arbitrary goals mostly to prove my worth to others.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.