[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you consider yourself a pervert?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1495228303822.jpg (1014KB, 1071x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1495228303822.jpg
1014KB, 1071x1435px
Would you consider yourself a pervert?
>>
Is liking chicks with dicks perverted?
>>
>>37401321
they don't exist, they're men
>>
>>37401423
2d isn't men
>>
>>37401307
yes, im a pervert but only in the 2d realm
>>
>>37401307

Of course.

pervert as perversion, perversion as diversion, diversion in my mother language is the root of the therm "having fun"
>>
I'm a very charismatic but unattractive person
I can become close friends with very attractive girls but I will never be able to get in their pants so I have developed various creepshot techniques over the years to get the best pics of their tits/ass/underwear(when they change during sleep overs or when it's too hot) and so on and so on when they come over.

So yeah, get on my fucking level
>>
File: 1476362847367.jpg (256KB, 1000x888px) Image search: [Google]
1476362847367.jpg
256KB, 1000x888px
>been jacking to all kindsa shit for 10+years
>cant finish if im not at least watching something with an 18 year old girl getting creampied by 5 black guys or any video on par with that

i dont feel like a pervert but my search history would certainly say otherwise
>>
File: tumblr_omeirmSugN1r2xjmjo1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omeirmSugN1r2xjmjo1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x666px
>>37401473

...the root of the *word*...
>>
>>37401307
Yes, and sometimes I can't control myself, and scare my gf, even though I don't think my fetishes are that degenerate. For example, some weeks ago I spat some saliva down her throat, and she got really mad at me.
>>
>>37401491
I forgot something to add. When we had met, she told me that she is very wild and perverted, which was suspicious but I pretended that I believe it. Finally when we were about to fuck for the first time, it turned out she doesn't even dare to have sex with lights turned on, and doesn't want to try anything kinky.

Women are fucking liars...
>>
File: 1358932515300.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1358932515300.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>37401307
I've always been the most perverted person I know.

I can sexualize anything, the entire world is sex to me.
>>
>>37401577
>I forgot something to add. When we had met, she told me that she is very wild and perverted, which was suspicious but I pretended that I believe it. Finally when we were about to fuck for the first time, it turned out she doesn't even dare to have sex with lights turned on, and doesn't want to try anything kinky.
kek. same here. she didn't even take off her bra for 2 weeks.
corrupted her a bit tho. she swallows my load every day, begs for me to cum on her face and is okay with anal, but we only did it a few times. she was screaming and asking me to cum in her ass. you can do basically anything if they trust you and find you attractive.
>>
>>37401652
How did you capacitate her to try anal? She lets me anything else but anal by now... She only allows me to tease it but not penetrate it. When I am more commanding and try to insert it, she just flexes her muscles and doesn't let me in...
>>
I need to bury my face in those armpits
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.