[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 491
Thread images: 79

File: britfeel may.jpg (1MB, 2181x1589px) Image search: [Google]
britfeel may.jpg
1MB, 2181x1589px
It's starting to get sunny again edition

also fuck this stupid robot tbqh
>>
1st for politics out
>>
>>37401232
Agreed
NO POLITICS PAST THIS POINT
>>
>>37401232
>>37401253
carthage must be destroyed
>>
communists out desu
>>
Feeling fairly like shit today. Going to work in ten minutes. Don't fancy it too much. At least there'll be a pint after.
>>
File: Mika (78).jpg (110KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
Mika (78).jpg
110KB, 500x705px
I should really do this coursework for work training but whats the fucking point in living.

Also post waifus.
>>
File: britfeel june.jpg (1MB, 2181x1589px) Image search: [Google]
britfeel june.jpg
1MB, 2181x1589px
>>37401208
Also lads, remember to use this image for tomorrow
can someone that has photoshop update the image as well? getting pretty tired of it tbqh
>>
>>37401208
Suns oot, guns oot.
What you lads doing today in this wonderful sunshine?

Me, I'm watching teh first 4 episodes of Twin Peaks season 3.

So far it seems okay, but seems like they're trying hard to cash in on 'member berries'. Only the second episode though.
>>
File: 1331087417341.png (80KB, 613x735px) Image search: [Google]
1331087417341.png
80KB, 613x735px
>>37401335
I'm going to work m8
>>
>>37401352
I'm back at work tomorrow. Night shift too so I'll be asleep during the day sweating my dick off as the sun comes in (Blackout blinds are great, but don't stop the heat.) Really need to invest in Air Con like those yankees do.
>>
Good traditional British literature.
>>
This debate tonight will be the turning point for the election, I think.

Corbyn will just keep hitting out with "Why isn't she here?"

The tories will still win obviously, but I think that will change things from a landslide to maintaining the status quo.
>>
>>37401335
I've found it funny that scenes set in Twin Peaks so far have felt the most unnecessary to the main plotline. Also I am disappointed Hawk isn't just sheriff now. When I found out Sheriff Truman's actor wasn't returning to the show I thought Sheriff Hawk sounded like the logical choice.
>>
>>37401399
go back to normiebook laddy
>>
I can tell believe my childhood dream of having a sex change is coming true
>>
ITS RAMADAM

it was fucking dead this morning in Bradford, no pakis out. was fucking lovely. finally got a sense for what it would be like without any muslims and it was really nice.
>>
>>37401504
>, no pakis out. was fucking lovely. finally got a sense for what it would be like without any muslims and it was really nice.
you should move to the country lad
>>
>>37401504
Going to work now. I get bored if it's too quiet desu, and it's mostly Muzzies there. Should be plenty of Africans at least haha
>>
File: corbyngrad3.jpg (111KB, 530x478px) Image search: [Google]
corbyngrad3.jpg
111KB, 530x478px
Here's what I'm really struggling to understand. All I've ever heard from people, for years, is

>bloody bankers and their bonuses
>bloody rich and their offshore tax havens
>bloody politicians with their lying and second homes
>bloody corporations paying less tax than me
>bloody Establishment, they're all in it together
>it'll never change, there's no point in voting

But then someone comes along that's different. He upsets the bankers and the rich. The Tory politicians hate him along with most of the labour politicians. The corporations throw more money at the politicians to keep him quiet. And the Establishment is visibly shaken. I've never seen the Establishment so genuinely scared of a single person.

So the media arm of the establishment gets involved. Theresa phones Rupert asking what he can do, and he tells her to keep her mouth shut, don't do the live debate, he'll sort this out. So the media goes into overdrive with

>she's strong and stable
>he's a clown
>he's not a leader
>look he can't even control his own party
>he'll ruin the economy
>how's he gonna pay for it all?!
>he's a terrorist sympathiser, burn him, burn the terrorist sympathiser

And what do we? We've waited forever for an honest politician to come along but instead of getting behind him we bow to the establishment like good little workers. They whistle and we do a little dance for them. We run around like hypnotised robots repeating headlines we've read, all nodding and agreeing. Feeling really proud of ourselves because we think we've came up with our very own first political opinion. But we haven't, we haven't came up with anything. This is how you tell. No matter where someone lives in the country, they're repeating the same headlines, word for word. From Cornwall to Newcastle people are saying:

>he's a clown
>he's a threat to the country
>she's strong and stable
>he'll take us back to the 70s
>>
>>37401504
If there were no muslims then it would just be incredibly busy with white people rather than completely quiet.
>>
And there's nothing else, there's no further opinion. There's no evidence apart from 1 radio 5 interview that isn't even concrete evidence, he actually condemns the violence of both sides in the interview. There's no data or studies or official reports to back anything up. Try and think really hard why you think he's a clown, other than the fact he looks like a geography teacher. (no offence geography teachers) because he hasn't done anything clownish from what I've seen.

And you're not on this planet if you think the establishment and the media aren't all in it together.

You think Richard Branson, who's quietly winning NHS contracts, wants Corbyn in?

You think Rupert Murdoch, who's currently trying to widen his media monopoly by buying sky outright, wants Jeremy in?

You think the Barclay brothers, with their offshore residencies, want him in?

You think Philip Green, who stole all the pensions from BHS workers and claims his wife owns Top Shop because she lives in Monaco, wants Corbyn in?

You think the politicians, both Labour and Tory, with their second homes and alcohol paid for by us, want him in?

You think Starbucks, paying near zero tax, wants him in?

You think bankers, with their multi million pound bonuses, want him in?

And do you think they don't have contact with May? Or with the media? You honestly think that these millionaires and billionaires are the sort of people that go "ah well, easy come easy go, it was nice while it lasted"?? I wouldn't be if my personal fortune was at risk, I'd be straight on the phone to Theresa May or Rupert Murdoch demanding this gets sorted immediately.
>>
>>37401516
hoping to move to Cornwall in a couple of years when my family relocates.
got a niece now, don't want her getting culturally enriched if you know what I mean
>>
>>37401504
It's Ramadam

OH FUCK LAD, WISH I DIDN'T KNOW THIS. MCDONALDS NIGHTSHIFT IS FUCKING HELL ON RAMADAN..

I didn't even know we had so many fucking paki's in this town till I started working McDees nights on Ramadan.
>>
>>37401521
He can be as honest as he wants but he's still fucking useless
Can you imagine Corbyn sitting down and making a deal with Merkel or Trump? Cause I fucking can't
>>
wew lads, had to come in from the garden

got really knackered anyway and could barely do anymore, but I must have torn my nail slightly from my thumb because I got a sharp pain as a load of dirt got stuck under it, so I came in and washed my hands in a bowl of soapy water

>tfw you're worn out by half past 2
>>
>>37401546
>Capitalists dont want Communists and Marxists in

Hmmm really makes u think.
>>
Politics
OUUUUTTTTTT
>>
>>37401521
Agreed. It's almost as if the majority of people aren't that smart and don't bother to think.

The

>How's he gonna pay for it

Argument is particularly thick. Labour released a fully costed manifesto, and the Conservatives didn't even bother to do the sums for any of their commitments.

But of course you then get the media pillorying them for not always having the exact figures to hand, as if it's a pub quiz.
>>
File: 1476035128085.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476035128085.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Because here's a man, a politician that doesn't lie and can't lie. He could have said whatever would get him votes anytime he wanted but he hasn't. He lives in a normal house like us and uses the bus just like us. He's fought for justice and peace for nearly 40 years. He has no career ambitions. And his seat is untouchable. That's one of the greatest testimonies. No one comes close to removing him from his constituency, election after election.

His Manifesto is fully costed. It all adds up, yes there's some borrowing but that's just to renationalise the railway, you know we already subsidise them and they make profit yeah? One more time... WE subsidise the railway companies and they walk away with a profit, just try and grasp the level of piss taking going on there.

Unlike the Tory manifesto with a 9 billion hole, their figures don't even add up.

And it benefits all of us, young, old, working, disabled, everyone. The only people it hurts are the establishment, the rich, the bankers, the top 5 percent highest earners.

Good, screw them, it's long overdue.
>>
>>37401521

People are insane, mate. The BBC had some vox pops last night where one bloke declared "fate will decide" when asked how he'll vote in the election, and another said "I agree with May but I'll be voting Corbyn".
>>
>>37401521
as much as people can hate the bankers and rich, we are ruled by them, they leave and our country ends up third world with things collapsing
>>
>>37401578
>WE subsidise the railway companies and they walk away with a profit

The foreign governments that run them walk away with a profit and invest it in their own railways, making them safer, more comfortable, and more reliable than ours are.

Funny how Tories hate foreigners but they are happy for foreigners to run our basic infrastructure in a shitty way for profit.
>>
>>37401597
people with business ties to the country aren't going to leave whilst theres still consumers lad, it's only the idle rich who are mostly non british so they can fuck off anyway
>>
>>37401597
They can't all leave. The majority of rich people in this country got rich by selling things to the rest of us.

If they leave, then they need to stop selling things to us. How is that going to work out for them?

The threat of the rich leaving is overblown. Most of them need to be here, for whatever reason. The ones who don't have already left.
>>
File: 1492034331681.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1492034331681.png
28KB, 354x286px
And I don't even care to shake these zipper blues

And we don't know just where our bones will rest

To dust I guess

Forgotten and absorbed into the earth below
>>
>>37401504
>>37401516
>>37401547

Good move, Cornwall and Devon are relatively paki free. Maybe a handful in the big cities like Plymouth and stuff but nothing serious

I've met about 2 muslims since I've lived here, since 2001
>>
>be living alone
>pretty much convinced myself I don't need anyone and I'm alright, haven't even met my family in 2 years since theyre in diff country chilling but I cbf meeting em, but I skype every 2 weeks
>grandad died, get a letter from grandma and spoke a few mins to parents, not going to funeral ofc cause its in austria

Now I kinda feel bad, not sad or depressed, but I do feel like a cunt.
>>
>>37401705
pretty much anywhere that isn't urban is at least 95% white
>>
>>37401597

Fuck off Mr. Shekelberg.
>>
>>37401705

Yeah, but devon is literally flooded with slavshits to replace the workforce.

devon is a fucking hick region full of inbred farmers and the average age in any city or town is like, 50.

>tfw the few shops there are filled with 50-70 year old women who are too poor to retire
>want to get an antiseptic wipe for scratches/wounds from activities
>this 65 year old gave me this confused look like I was some kinda alien asking where to buy fel infused saronite

unless you're in exeter, which is a half assed city by itself, then enjoy living in a fucking farm.

cornwall is even worse.
>>
File: 1495707565287.gif (490KB, 499x428px) Image search: [Google]
1495707565287.gif
490KB, 499x428px
>only 3 more work programme interviews and then I've been on it 2 years
>on ESA at the moment, no assessment yet
>if I'm not on ESA after leaving the WP I'll be forced into daily signing and shit

I've already been waiting 7 months for my assessment, but is there a way to drag it out more?
I heard where you live affects how quick you get one, I'm in East Midlands so quite a shit hole so I'm hoping there's tons of applications here for them to deal with

how long have you lads been waiting?
>>
>tfw realising we dont have complete free will

really making me think over here lads
>>
how has my housemate been whistling for 2 hours now

fuck him
>>
>>37401776
it will just send ya mad lad. best just going into auto pilot
>>
>>37401787

Shove his toothbrush up your ass
>>
>>37401787
get jobs you lazy cunts
>>
>>37401776
damn, really makes me think about my A level philosophy lessons...
>>
>>37401881
oi are you taking the effin piss laddy? do you want a scrap
>>
>>37401929
just go watch that film with Kevin Spacey where he plays Clarence Darrow if you want a bit of fun learning about determinism
>>
File: 342342342.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
342342342.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
I naturally have no hair on my chest/stomach, a few whispy hairs make up my happy trail and that's it.

Will I be a virgin forever?
>>
File: 1383399051610.jpg (33KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1383399051610.jpg
33KB, 251x242px
>finally get fiber internet since Virgin just installed some shit in my street
>dealt with shit speeds for years at something like 5mbps
>hit up speedtest hype as fuck to finally have decent speeds
>speed ranges from 13 - 22 mbps

Really nigga

I mean, it's better than I had but c'mon man, that's still lower than UK average and pretty shit as far as fiber goes.
>>
>>37402001
You must be some village paki
>>
>>37401979
im not even him lad. im just pulling ya tits.
>>
>>37401995
jesus christ lad, you been drinking too much estrogen water as a child?

is it too late in life for you to start transitioning? you've got the hair genetics to be a trap
>>
>>37402001

Virgin is garbage

Enjoy your blocked everything and traffic shaping.
>>
>>37402017
Next time you gear mummy screaming in joy as Mr Patel unloads his baby gravy over her tits, just bang on the wall and tell them to keep it down instead of calling some lad here a paki.... Lad.
>>
did ya see wot i done?
came inna black benz left inna white one

fucking annoying wank song. why is this shit popular

just end it all now lads
>>
>meet a grill
>she plays vidya, really nerdy
>fantasize about her everyday
>friendzoned almost immediately
>we still hang out
>get to know her a bit better
>she has the hots for this guy
>she tells me that she asked him out, but he declined and she only has hots for him
>meet the guy
>hes an awkward guy, similar to me and my friends
>he becomes a good friend of mine
>eventually ask him why he isnt plowing nerdy girl
>says he asked her out once and she declined
>say what I say
>apparently she said a similar thing to him, but said she liked this other guy, who we both knew
>that guy is going out with her hot best friend
when did you learn women were thots?
>>
>>37402001
give it a couple of days lad, when we had a new line put to the house it was shit for a few days, now we get over 50 easily
>>
>>37402195
>meet a grill
fucking how was this in school?
>>
>>37402298
met her at a DND thing
>>
>>37402307
DnD or D&D please
>>
>tfw stuck in the no car, no job. no job, no car loop
what the fuck do I do about this one?
>>
check out this tune lads.

this is what you call PATRICIAN music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MspzuJvqhTY
>>
>>37402352
this is why you dont meet girls
>>
File: h.png (101KB, 246x158px) Image search: [Google]
h.png
101KB, 246x158px
>>37402369
what the fuck's going on with his hand
>>
>>37402396
the elf maiden is the only girl i need
>>
File: Pict288.jpg (81KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pict288.jpg
81KB, 1366x768px
>already decided to binge eat whilst at wageslavery
>in the supermarket decide against it

It was so hard but I am proud of myself. I used to have no will power whatsoever but now I am in complete control of when I binge and vomit~

Promise me that you're all trying your best, okay lads?!

And Ebin please eat something substantial today!
>>
>>37402404
he is hiding his face from the OPS and bizzies
>>
>>37402410
I'm proud of you, Tilde
I'll make sure I try my best, too
>>
how do you order a dominos if there are no good deals? just want a pizza desu
>>
>>37402512

Get a pizza from your local paki takeaway for a third of the price anon
>>
>>37402525
no because kebab shops taste like ass and they dont deliever
>>
>>37402539
looks like we got ourselves a retard lads
>>
>>37402195

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you 14? Ask her for a drink or something or stop fucking talking forever, tosser.
>>
>>37402569
excuse me for having fine taste
>>
>>37402017
>Someone talks about internet speed
>Amir must bring his obsession with his inferior, filthy paki skin into the mix
Ah yes.
>>
File: e8.gif (867KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
e8.gif
867KB, 500x282px
>>37402410
very good tilde, we'll all make it r-right

I don't really have anything I want to eat here desu, might brave it and go to tesco. If I buy something i'm inclined to eat it, still can't stop taking pictures of myself and comparing them. Also I don't know what to wear outside in this weather, feel way too insecure in just a shirt but my coat is too thick in the warm weather. I only have one shirt too I think, just wear the same shit over and over again in the house, I overlooked this while planning to become un-shutin
>>
really want to put a slice of bbq stuffed crust pizza up my ass desu lads
>>
>>37402692
tbqh it's overrated
>>
>>37402195
Just bang the awkward guy and get it over with.
>>
>>37402692
kek this post reminds me of the time i came inside a burger then ate it
>>
File: 1414917889532.jpg (82KB, 525x504px) Image search: [Google]
1414917889532.jpg
82KB, 525x504px
>26 inch waist
uh oh
>>
>>37402612
>fine taste
>dominos
sorry reviewbrah but these threads are for british people
>>
>>37402525
>>37402539
>>37402569

Every kebab shop round here seems to get their pizza from the same warehouse or whatever. It's all the same, same box same pizza, different shop.

Go to asda or sainsburys, do a create your own at the pizza counter. cheaper and better than both
>>
>>37402472
That's great anon! I am really proud of you as well, let me know how you get on today~

>>37402645
Yes, we are all going to make it! And good lad, get yourself something nice from Tesco. It doesn't have to be a lot, even something small is great! I usually wear hoodies or sweatshirts in this weather. Way too embarrassed about my body to have anything exposed desu~

>>37402692
No idea why this makes me hungry but it does~
>>
>>37402607

>are you really a loser on the most loser board of 4chan?
>>
Had a cheeky work wank. Went to double check if I flushed but someone was in there so I better have done it.
>>
Cushing on a girl at work lads. Haven't felt this in a long time.

>Slave my ass working nights
>This bird starts an hour before I finish.
>Literally only spoke to her 5 times.

Getting some good signs though lads. I can make her laugh and she always has a big smile on her face when we chat. She also says hello to me first. Pulled her fleece off in front of me the other morning too, even though it was pretty cold.

>Don't know her last name
>Can't find her on Facebook
>Don't know her age
>Don't know if she's in a relationship

HOW in the fuck do I actually ask these things in real life? I can't function without being able to find someone on the Internet.

>How long until I'm crushed at finding out she's dating Chad.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>37402767
Asda need to bring back the cocktail sausages on their pizza
>>
>>37402787

It's not whether he's a loser or not, more that he sounds thick as the proverbial if he's older than 12.
>>
I might sign off bennies lads, I'm having to lie through my teeth all the time there because I can't come up with 35 job searching hours a week and I'm limited to what I can apply for because I don't have a car and live in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>37402815
Follow her home, intercept her mail and read the name on it. Or just ask her I don't know.
>>
are anti dee's necessary to treat depression?

came off my prozac about 3 weeks ago because I didn't feel they were working anymore. Now I think I need might need them.
>>
>>37402861
Thats what they want you to do though. It's their plan all along
>>
>>37401263
REEEEE right wing out
>>
File: download (3).jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
4KB, 225x224px
>Royal mail tracking says "Good News your package is ready to be delivered today"
>16:00
>No package

REEEEE
>>
>>37402791

Did you put the toilet lid down and sit on it? Make sure you wiped your ass sweat and bumfluff off it. You'll leave an ass shaped sweat mark
>>
>>37402815
desu what I would do is check the rota if there's one to see if you can find her name from that. Otherwise you could say good morning but pause, she should take the hint and say her name if not just add 'sorry I didn't catch your name'

Could always ask her to add you on FB using the excuse 'in case something comes up at work'

Hope it goes well for you lad~

I have no idea how to interact with normies so please use your own judgement senpai
>>
>>37402908
The 'package' is the adventure you had, it's in your heart
>>
>>37402884
Anti dees don't really treat depression, they just make it more bearable and numb the effects~

You could try asking for a higher dose or change to another type~
>>
>>37402645
get yourself to tesco lad. the brit feel lads will be with you every step of the way
>>
>>37402884
Of course not, antidepressants are toxic for your mind. Enjoy over/under eating, not sleeping properly and your brain zaps.
>>
File: 1492860009507.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492860009507.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>He's voting Conservative

Say goodbye to your internet, robot
>>
>>37402870
>Intercept her mail
Could work

>>37402948
"Hey, Morning Anon!"
"Hello... *PAUSE*"
>Silence and starring

Nice idea mate, but I don't want to look like a retard.

I'll have to grow some balls and just ask for her number. Luckily the old bloke I work with is a married former Chad who can talk to any women with ease. Might have to use him as my wingman.
>>
The green in us have gone, we must vote for Corbyn to fight for us robots now.
>>
File: 1353215130480.jpg (287KB, 580x820px) Image search: [Google]
1353215130480.jpg
287KB, 580x820px
>>37401232
>>37401253
We've failed you
>>
>>37403107
If you ask for her number ask how to spell her last name so you don't mess it up then you have it.
>>
>>37402892
I wouldn't have to bullshit so much if I actually had a car
>>
File: CPzcxWLUEAEGN43.jpg (20KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
CPzcxWLUEAEGN43.jpg
20KB, 456x456px
>>37401313
think it's time to swap the fleece hoody for a normal hoody.sat sweating like mad on my break. every other cunt is in shorts and t-shirts.
>>
>>37402870
>>37403144
Why do you have to be so creepy about it? Just ask her instead, THIS is what real stalking looks like.
>>
>>37403144
Smart move. Just gotta be brave and ask her number.

>>37402948
>Hope it goes well for you lad
Do appreciate that, thanks mate
>>
File: 1492111026264.jpg (30KB, 489x426px) Image search: [Google]
1492111026264.jpg
30KB, 489x426px
>BBC news running a piece on bullying in online games
>Literally 2005-era fearmongering

PEDOPHILES TALKING TO MY KIDS... HABBO HOTEL... THE HORROR!!!
>>
i had something very important to post here but i forgot what it was
>>
>>37403187
>Doesn't do some Facebook research before putting in the graft
>>
File: laddy irl.jpg (8KB, 182x250px) Image search: [Google]
laddy irl.jpg
8KB, 182x250px
>>37403199
dont jump straight from small talk to asking for her number unless youre at least like 70% sure shes into you. A couple more transitioning steps would help seal the deal if shes on the fence about you anon.
>>
lads i've finally decided its time to accept i have an addiction, where do i go for help? last time i went to the doctors they were quite patronizing and not really helpful

should i tell my family before or should i try and get on the mend before i explain?
>>
>>37403206
Oh shit I need to watch this. They're always funny. Saying that anything that pushes for restricted internet especially in the bs name of "protectin muh kidzz" just makes me annoyed.
>>
>>37403220
We're just people you don't have to reaserch us beforehand. Boys are so stupid.
>>
>trying to start writing a book
>have no fucking clue what im doing

fucks sake, everything im writing just feels so artificial and shit
>>
>>37403224
How do these transitioning steps work? I'm fucking useless at this

Shagged 3 birds in my life. Met 1 online, 1 was a local slag I went to school with who I literally just turned up at her house and shagged with no graft, the other was a prostitute.

Nothing for over a year. Feels bad.
>>
>>37403275
post some lad

I've been writing for 10 years, it ain't much but I can help
>>
>>37403206
Found the video if anyone is interested. Just the same old shit as always. Obviously this kid can't handle the Rocket League Bantz
>Wow!
>Wow!
>Wow!
>>
>>37403308
rocket league even has the option to turn off chat
>>
>>37403286
literally deleted everything i wrote lad
ill keep trying though and when i actually have something that doesnt make me want to kill myself ill post it
>>
>>37403251
What if she's a Jew?
>>
>>37403318
good boy

>>37403308
kek
>>
>>37403275

I get the exact same thing writing scripts, lad. Just push on through. Even if it's shit you're learning all the time, and it's probably not to begin with.
>>
>>37402410
trying to be healthy,I was going to be good and go shopping after work but cba. gonna stop off at burgerking instead. will go shopping tomorrow.
good on you for not binging lad.
>>
>>37403308
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-40102262/bullying-real-issue-for-young-people-playing-online-games
Holy fuck I'm a retard there you go.

>>37403317
Don't be ridiculous that would mean that the government can't impose garbage to ruin it for the rest of us.
>>
File: republican me irl.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
republican me irl.png
382KB, 600x600px
>>37403282
lol no worries man. you said youre working nights, ask casually about her social life. It doesnt even have to be that intrusive, just say its tough making plans when youre sleeping and working at the best hours to meet friends at the pub or whatever. Then ask her does she have any plans for the weekend or whatever, go from there if she bites. You can make it as subtle as you want if youre not confident about it, you dont have to ask her out or anything just act like youre making chitchat about what shes up to. Then weigh up your options for next move in your head.
>>
>>37403325
It's not like she would've came over from Israel.
>>
>>37403229
Honestly a GP is your best bet, I imagine you would get referred to a specialist so pressure them to do that~

I wouldn't tell your family until you are absolutely sure you are ready to do this, I am positive they will want the best for you!

Also well done on taking the first steps. It is really fantastic that you're making the effort to improve, really proud of you desu~

>>37403275
Have you got a plan for how the book's supposed to go anon? That should help a lot with structure. Also try reading some books with similar plots or ideas to your own, could give you some inspiration~
>>
j-just 2 and a half hours until i can have some more food

fuck im hungry
>>
File: 1399541200917.jpg (37KB, 555x448px) Image search: [Google]
1399541200917.jpg
37KB, 555x448px
>order peri peri chicken
>tesco substitute with tikka masala

Fuck all you pooaboos for enabling *ndian food.
>>
File: e27.jpg (619KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
e27.jpg
619KB, 1000x1400px
>>37402785
>>37403084
I wore my fleece jacket I wear in the house, I'm not that warm anyway.

very traumatic experience, loads and loads of cars and people. It feels really wierd being outside and on my own, I don't know what to do like at the self service like 3 people pushed infront of me but I just stood there not knowing what was going on, very scary desu. And that junction I posted here that one time, there was about 20 cars all behind eachother on the road i needed to cross at that junction so I kept my foot on the clutch and it began uncontrollably shaking until some red car with an older man stopped, I saw him move his hand across so I assume it was a signal he was letting me out so I jerked all the way across the road while putting my hand up as an expression of graitude for saving me

bought roast chicken and a rye boule but I feel sick now, driving with a load of cars on the road is nothing like at 4am when its empty. Thankyou for asking btw, made me push my comfort zone very heavily going out when its so busy
>>
File: QQtIVdPFzeh-033_rer1z.jpg (295KB, 1534x1264px) Image search: [Google]
QQtIVdPFzeh-033_rer1z.jpg
295KB, 1534x1264px
>>37401208
Lads.

Decided that I am not going to be bulimic anymore. I threw up yesterday and the day before a few times, but I decided to nip it in the bud before it gets worse. Going to buy some healthy stuff from the shop later, skimmed milk, wholewheat bread, low fat yogurt, fruit and eat smaller portions and the likes to lose weight.
>>
File: Giantess 1.jpg (769KB, 1997x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Giantess 1.jpg
769KB, 1997x3000px
>tfw no giantess gf that lives soley on a diet of normies
>>
>>37403420
>Decided that I am not going to be bulimic anymore.
Good lad. If you need encouragement with your diet/weight loss lads here are always around to help
>>
>>37403424
you get a gf, so become a normie and she then eats you
>>
>>37403420
>skimmed milk

orio
>>
>>37403445
worth tbqh
>>
>>37403448
I know m8 its either that or almond milk. Im going to give skimmed red milk a chance. I drink a very large amount of milk, I drink it like water. Breakfast, supper, lunch, random times when im thirsty and im always at the shop for more milk. Its contributed a lot to making me fat. Aside from going to skimmed milk I will also just consume less of the stuff.
>>
File: Confused noodle.jpg (42KB, 326x236px) Image search: [Google]
Confused noodle.jpg
42KB, 326x236px
Just saw an advert for those spinny things on the telly. I don't get it.
>>
File: laughing fur.jpg (96KB, 684x534px) Image search: [Google]
laughing fur.jpg
96KB, 684x534px
>cosplay in 2 weeks, DNP gone in 4 days, conditioning is good so far, now just need to keep at it and stay low on carbs/calories and just take extra oral steroids

How the fuck do I pass my 1 hour lunch break at work without eating to avoid boredom?

Was thinking of just making some foamy soy decaf latte (50 cals a cup) using the microwave and my protein shaker.

just make the milk super hot, mix some decaf coffee and shake like a spastic autistic for that foamy goodness.
>>
>>37403537

Me neither, someone showed one they found at work the other day and they just... spin.

Whatever, I just pretend to read the Guardian when I'm commuting.
>>
Fantastic news boys

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drink-half-a-dozen-beers-every-day-and-have-a-healthier-heart-1823218.html

>Heavy drinkers have a 50% lower chance of a heart attack than non drinkers

Top kek, enjoy your heart attacks noobs. I'll be in my room strengthening my heart in front of some vidya
>>
>>37403484

get skimmed LACTOSE FREE milk m8.

only has 1/3rd the sugar/carbs of regular skimmed milk, plus lactose is known to cause water retention/bloating.
>>
>>37403558
>>37403537
I think 90% of purchases are just because "everybody else has one"
>>
>>37403558
I thought they were for autistic/ADHD people or whatever but all of a sudden loads of kids have then. I guess it's just one of those crazes that blew up faster than the rest. Will be dead soon.
>>
>>37403558
>they just... spin.
>he doesn't know any hot spinner tricks
heh bet you think a yoyo only goes up and down
>>
File: 1484871405053.jpg (93KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1484871405053.jpg
93KB, 677x631px
>Read Manifesto
>"We're going to do this stupid thing but it's ok because it will create muh jobs"
>>
>>37402645
Post the damn pics.
>>
Anyone watching Handmaid's Tale?
>>
>>37403622
Do kids even play with yoyos anymore? I remember a kid in primary school with a light-up one, he could do really cool shit with it.
>>
>>37403694
well i think it's just fad waves, like in '97 yoyos were really popular in my primary school
>>
>>37403419
who is your favourite poster ebina chan?
>>
>>37403675

Yeah, I'm about to give her a pearl wristwatch too.

No, what is it?
>>
I bought one of those fidget spinner things. AMA

Was buying petrol and they were at the counter as I was paying. 1.99. Why the fuck not, I'm always fidgeting with something, usually a pen lid or something.

They're pretty good if you like to fiddle with something while idle. Good for watching tv or something as long as you dont have company because it'll annoy people

Used it for a few days then never touched it again. 6/10 not bad for 2 quid.
>>
any of my akhis on britfeel atm? as salamu alaykum bros
>>
>>37403694
I remember in primary school people were obsessed with crazy bones for a few months
>>
>>37403738
i like to keep my fingers busy but i don't like them, just not enough to do, would sooner have a stress ball
>>
>>37403741
And a fiery hot pepperami for you too my cured meaty friend
>>
File: e43.jpg (244KB, 784x1019px) Image search: [Google]
e43.jpg
244KB, 784x1019px
>>37403731
hmm anonymous
>>
>>37403751
>>37403729
Remember those sticky aliens? My class had one stuck to it's ceiling and it dried up like a raisin.
>>
>>37403781
He means me, everyone else back off!
>>
>>37403816
Stay the fuck away you cunt.
>>
>>37403796
aye had one of them, just used to pelt at the wall till it lost it's stick.
Anyone else remember those tiny little RC cars that were like 20 quid?
>>
>>37403781
you'll never get a boyfriend if you can't commit, ebina chan!

did len getting a boyfriend upset you?
>>
File: SKLkH67i.jpg (55KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
SKLkH67i.jpg
55KB, 719x719px
>>37403781
keep this up - going outside more. it will get easier and easier as you do it more.

the food aint jarg
>>
>>37403878
>len getting a boyfriend
SHUT UP THAT'S NOT TRUE
>>
File: 1495832706901.jpg (33KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495832706901.jpg
33KB, 500x480px
I just want the Labour shills to go away so we can have a comfy thread without politics.
>>
>>37403419
Well done Ebin! I know going outside is very scary but the only way you'll get used to it is by gradually reintroducing yourself to it. I am also really pleased to hear you bought yourself something to eat! That makes me really, really happy to hear~
>>
>>37403944
>He doesn't vote for extra bennies
>>
>>37403944
L 7 - L 8, the rats aint on shit.
>>
>>37401705
Herefordshire hasn't many pakis but there's a lot of Poles. They can be forgiven because they've been here since the end of WW2 and besides, fruit picking is a shit job.

In my town there's no pakis at all. There was an irritating female Big Issue seller that got imported who used to stand outside the Co-op whistling to people and saying "My dear" but she didn't last long. The countryside here is pure white.
>>
File: 1408538236877.png (50KB, 215x282px) Image search: [Google]
1408538236877.png
50KB, 215x282px
My copy of The Complete Fiction of H.P. Lovecraft came today. Just read the first story in it, can't say I didn't predict the twist, but I thought it was pretty good.
I'm not used to reading, so those five pages took ages to read ;_;
>>
File: Homar.jpg (90KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Homar.jpg
90KB, 576x432px
>>37403796
>Tfw you get slapped right in the cheek by a good shot
>>
>>37403944
>M-My side doesn't do it
Every political discussion on 4chan is just shills shitting out their arse
>>
>>37404001
think i have the same book on my shelf. i have never read much of it, not sure why. i read too much none-fiction.
>>
>>37403878
I'm not suitable for any kind of relationship desu, not sure I even want one ever. Seems an unnecessary burden to put on yourself. Maybe I just say this because I've never felt anything towards anybody. I'd like to know what its like having a "close" friend in the real world though, it just seems alien to me now - I see others outside in groups and with friends and laughing and joking and I'm just like a phantom. Also feels like nobody I talk to online are actually real, its like a seperate world. Also appreantly nobody cares about len

>>37403882
At least I was relatively comfy as a shut in, now going outside and looking to do stuff is making me emotionally unstable. In a way I liked living in my bubble and pretending nothing existed outside of it but it wasn't sustainable as I started to hate everything inside it

>>37403979
I ate a good amount of the rye boule but couldn't stomach the chicken so threw most of one of the breasts away
>>
>>37404001
>Reading
Haha fucking dork.
>>
went and ordered the dominos, driver was 50 mins late, thought I better not tip him. Then he said enjoy the meal and I replied 'you too'. FUCK SAKE REEEEEE
>>
>>37404073
If I knew I was going to get bullied by this I never would have bought it.
>>
>>37404024
Except the Tory shills aren't anywhere near as numerous as the Labour shills.

For the past month they've been shilling Labour non-stop. Every Brit-related thread on 4Chan always starts with a bunch of "Corbyn is are guy" posts and shit like that.
>>
In the vet with the kitties, they are getting their injections. Harold is being very brave.
>>
>>37404130
inb4 the vet gives him a lethal dose of morphene
>>
can anyone recommend me an anime, preferably on Netflix?

There's so many out there I have no idea where to start. Prefer dubs cos tv is too far away for subs.

t. not a weeb, just looking for something new
>>
>>37404130
Give em a little tickle for me lad.
>>
File: shipmansmile.jpg (39KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
shipmansmile.jpg
39KB, 306x423px
>>37404130
>Harold
>Injections
>>
File: 1449968862167.jpg (108KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449968862167.jpg
108KB, 900x960px
>>37404069
>its like a seperate world
Odd feel ain't it.
>>
>>37404069
>now going outside and looking to do stuff is making me emotionally unstable

you will get used to it eventually and it will become a norm. sitting in the house all the time fucks you up as you already know. everything feels meaningless when you are not part of society because you have no real identity to reinforce.

every single person i know who sat inside all the time, including myself, eventually become really fucked up.
>>
File: IMG_20170529_151632.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170529_151632.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>37404160

*gives you a lethal dose of cuteness*
>>
>>37404161
Trigun is decent
>>
File: vegeta.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>37404161
dragon ball

it is the best
>>
File: beep beep.jpg (35KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
beep beep.jpg
35KB, 960x539px
>driving instructor is mean to me
>makes me even more scared to drive
>report him to road safety authority and driving school
>get new instructor and block old instructor number
>hopefully he gets fired

Feels good
>>
>>37404086
i thought if delivery was over 30mins the food was free
>>
>tfw britfeel has a kstew poster and we don't
feelsbadman
>>
File: catto.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
catto.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>>37404188
GAAAH it's so cute
>>
>>37404212
I didn't pay cash in hand
>>
>>37404209
my driving instructor straight up said to me that i should stop getting lessons because i was just wasting my money. i thought i was doing alright.
>>
>>37404161
If you want good dubbed anime Cowboy Bebop is probably the best action wise. Cromartie High and Bobobo are pretty good too but those might be unfunny for you. Boku no Pico is an absolute must, as well.
>>
>>37404161

>uk
>netflix
>cartoons
>movies
>anime

HAHAHAHAHA there's less than 10 hours of content there, we are so fucking cucked in terms of streaming shit like amazon prime/netflix/whatever.

Just use kodi.
>>
File: 1496161812466.jpg (74KB, 630x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496161812466.jpg
74KB, 630x640px
>>37404106
>Except the Tory shills aren't anywhere near as numerous

they've been leaking from britpol for months

>Corbyn is a KEK
>Mummy may this mummy may that
>Muh brexit

this is a comfy thread now FUCK off
>>
File: image.gif (400KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
400KB, 400x300px
>mfw Tories win and people start to act like it's the end of the world YET AGAIN

>2015
>2016 Brexit
>2017

We're all still alive
>>
>>37404287
You realise Brexit hasn't happen yet, right?
>>
File: 1476199174057.jpg (81KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476199174057.jpg
81KB, 400x400px
I want to hold Ebinalad's hand and pat his head.
>>
>>37404287
sorry laddo, gonna be a labour led coalition
>>
>>37404334
you'd come away reeking of trash because he's TRASH
>>
>>37404319
Of course, but people get what I mean, faggot
>>
>>37404069
ebina chan doesn't like len anymore??
more ebina for us anons!
>>
>>37404248
That's rough anon. How many lessons did you have with him? Did you stop?
>>
>>37404360
Fuck off trashman, everyone here likes Ebina.
>>
6 months unemployed this June. Panicking lads, absolutely bricking it.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 375x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 375x310px
>>37404344
They'd still be short of a majority with both SNP and Lib Cucks bending over
>>
>>37404334
Sure thing anon, just after I'm done with him~

>>37404360
Do NOT bully the Ebin!
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>37404417
6 months? holy shit how do you manage not working for that long
>>
can you imagine corbyn trying to negotiate brexit tho.

can you?
>>
>>37404402
thats because everyone here is a virgin so they to settle for literal TRASH
>>
>>37404428
Over my dead body. You have plenty of other people to choose from.
>>
>>37404427
>UKIP

fucking lol

so much for being the "guard dogs of brexit", seems your average voter doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>37404417
Thought about volunteering? It isn't great but it is better than a big gap. Could also use the traveling or caring for ill family excuse~
>>
>>37403559
You do know these studies are utterly flawed?

The way in which they work out the long-term effects that alcohol has on the human body is by comparing drinkers with non-drinkers?

The problem with that, is that a large proportion of non-drinkers choose not to drink alcohol for a reason.

>Prior alcoholism, giving them a significant risk for other health problems that shorten life expectancy. Such as mental illness and the effects of alcohol abuse itself.
>Abstain due to illness. (Self-explanatory).
>Unable to drink because they are in hospital, a care-home or are under care and alcohol would negatively effect their condition/mental state. (Again self-explanatory).

basically the majority of people who don't drink in society don't do so because they are ill. This biases the life expectancy in such studies.

There are, of course, a few special edgelords in society who don't drink and are healthy. But these are usually religious nuts and the straight edge vegan faggots.
Also there are a couple who don't like alcohol and get bad hangovers (I respect these guys because they mostly don't make it a big deal or a defining part of their personality for attention).
>>
You know if you're off work for 6 months and the gap is going to look bad to a future potential employer?

Could I just genuinely say I was ill to explain it? Not going to say the main reason was mental health problems. But I could blag a heart issue. Would they have sympathy and look favourably on this or should I just say half my family was disabled in a car-crash and I had to care for them?
>>
>>37404399
about 10 or so, i did stop because i only did it in the first place because my parents made me, even though i still had to pay with my own money. the instructor said i would never pass the test because i was to "anxious"
>>
>>37404482
>who don't like alcohol and get bad hangovers

is there any way to make this not happen?
>>
>>37404437
It wouldn't be Corbyn.

It would be Sir Kier Starmer, QC.

Rather have him do it than David Davis. More qualified.
>>
imagine may sitting your face and cumming
>>
>>37404553
disgusting tqbh lad

young hillary though
>>
>>37404417
6 months? Try 6 years.

>tfw actually autistic
>>
>>37404536
>More qualified.
made me think lad, thanks
>>
File: 1478604881934.png (132KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
1478604881934.png
132KB, 380x496px
waiting mummy come home make tea
>>
>>37404575
>young hillary though

she would get slotted
>>
>>37404553
I wonder if Theresa May ever sat on Phillip's face. I can't see them being very adventurous in the bedroom. Wonder if she even has many orgasms at all.

>Cumming is a boys job. Gritting your teeth and thinking of England is a girl's job.
>>
>>37404575

>you'll never steal her from Bill, shag the corporatism out of her and prevent a Trump presidency
>>
>>37404529
what, not liking alcohol or getting bad hangovers?
>>
>>37404657
>tfw you could have finished capitalism and that qt with one nut
>>
I would LOVE to watch Hillary getting knobbed by Corbyn
>>
>>37404631
she honestly does not look like a very sexual being but who knows what people are like in private. at the end of the day, she does have to put on a professional front.
>>
the headaches are back lads, haha
>>
File: 149350459846.jpg (28KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
149350459846.jpg
28KB, 657x527px
Think my oneitis at works thinks I'm autistic now

>comes up to me and asks why a customer would leave a frying pan in the bedding department
>'maybe they were planning some late night cooking'

I thought it was pretty funny
>>
>>37404631
I'd iamgine being in a stressful job constantly makes people really horny. Unfortunately I bet she loves getting dicked like a complete animal every night.
>>
>>37404470
Thinking of saying travelling because I did actually go away for a week.
>>37404521
What are we going to do lad?
>>
>>37404741
>kek lad, worth
The fact that she would come up to ask says something, though
>>
>>37404743
>I'd iamgine being in a stressful job constantly makes people really horny

girls are weird though lad. they hate sex when they are stressed. for us fellas, we are the complete opposite.
>>
>>37404697
Maybe back in their twenties they were doing a bit of rumpy pumpy. They seem like the type of couple that would refer to sex as "rumpy pumpy".

>>37404743
Not any stressful job I've ever had. Usually you are just too tired to shag.

>>37404741
That is funny mate. I'd have laughed. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>37404741
That's not bad anon, as long as the delivery was alright
>>
>>37404741
Not your fault women don't understand humour matey.
>>
>>37404741

I get it, i'm not laughing, but I get it.

Humour runs the gamut, you probably wouldn't laugh at something she thought was funny at some time or another. Just how the whole comedy thing works.
>>
>>37404741
i would find that funny lad. sometimes women have shit sense of humor, most lads would of gotten that.
>>
File: original1.gif (951KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
original1.gif
951KB, 500x358px
>>37401313
I was gonna have some fruit but then i remembered i have a variety oack of biscuits so now I'm just eating those
>>
>>37404762
>>37404797
>>37404800
>>37404825
>>37404842
>>37404858

Cheers lads, maybe she just didn't hear me. We get on very well so a pity laugh would have sufficed
>>
File: NotForLong.jpg (84KB, 1126x627px) Image search: [Google]
NotForLong.jpg
84KB, 1126x627px
Time for a wank laddos
>>
How did panic attack/hospital anon get on at the hospital? I assume your tests came back normal and you got told to go to your GP for anxiety?
>>
Where can I watch the ITV debate?
>>
>>37404897

Weirdly, I've got three accounts for Brazzers, but I'm so far gone that it does nothing for me. I knew this before buying the accounts, but thought I'd take a punt for a fiver.

Just not into 'fakeness' anymore I reckon.
>>
>>37404934
On ITV
>>
>>37404967
does it have an online player?

ur a medium sized poo
>>
>>37404955
Only things that work for me are mind control fantasies and slightly coerced lesbian porn.
>>
>>37404967
and where can I watch the BBCone debate?
>>
>>37404992
Not sure actually. I'll probably just hang around /britpol/ and get a stream from those faggots.
>>37405004
WWE Network
>>
im looking at french and english battles. seems like the french won most wars?
>>
>>37405055
They bloody cheated the scoundrels.
>>
>>37404992
https://www.itv.com/hub/itv
>>
File: shy penis girl.jpg (110KB, 686x790px) Image search: [Google]
shy penis girl.jpg
110KB, 686x790px
>tfw no gf to fart in my face

why live lads
>>
>>37405068
http://www.napolun.com/mirror/napoleonistyka.atspace.com/bayonet_battles.htm

they have only won 3 more according to this
>>
File: 1495988675001.jpg (83KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
1495988675001.jpg
83KB, 900x505px
Are you subscribed to any political youtubers lads? I like rebel news personally
>>
How do you live the NEET life with peace of mind?

Six months of NEETdom and I feel like shit.
>>
>>37405104
>https://www.itv.com/hub/itv
I love you platonically
>>
>>37405156
The trick is to become one with the shit.
>>
>>37405156
You accept that everything is shit and will never get any better. Oh, and you sleep most of the time to make the boredom go away.
>>
>>37405121
they're almost all shit tqbh
For the most part I just skim general front page headlines and read op-eds from the few chaps that I do like
>>
>>37405156
And to top it all off I'm stopping alcohol and I feel like shit.

Keep getting cold shivers up and down my body and my head feels like it's on fire.
>>
>>37405121
hmm i find them all rather shallow and pedantic
>>
>>37405121
Nah. You soon realise that it's all just a bunch of narcissists with the equivalent of a not too bright 18 year old's understanding of whatever belief system they've bought into chatting shit in a never-ending circle jerk.
>>
my hours have been cut from 3 a day to 2.5 a day
this shouldn't qualify as wage slavery
>>
>>37405311
what job have you got that you only have to work 2 and a half hours?
>>
>>37405121
>listening to the political opinion of retards with a camera

If I could help you get your life together I would.
>>
>>37405341
>hes never heard of a part time job
>>
>>37404679
bad hangovers
>>
dad asked me to come along with him to kiev in september (his dad is ukrainian)

haven't left the country in 6 years
>>
get yer headphones /britfeel/ and play this loud. It will sort out your current feelings of dismay and anxiety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-rdL2KkvzY
>>
>been looking for a job for 6 months
>friend gets two part-time jobs in a week thanks to his mum's friends

ffs what a joke.
>>
>>37405422
Ask his mum to hook you up
>>
>>37405422
Paki?

Your mother has no connections as she stays at home all day and never had a job
And your fathers only connections are in the taxi trade and rape gangs
>>
>its a mum is shitting on capitalism and trying to argue it's just as bad as communism episode

literally nothing I say matters to her and she just spouts "not true communism" "youve only read things from capitalist people who are biased" and "capitalism has killed just as many people through things like poverty"

good god FUCK
>>
>>37405395
2 pints of water before bed generally works for me. Key is keeping hydrated, even a glass of water between drinks helps loads
>>
So I just seen some kids being kicked and banned from poundland
>Literally begging to be allowed back in
>>
>>37405455
Not a Paki mate don't be rude.
>>
>>37405487
dont you wet the bed?
>>
Being attracted to Ebin and Tilde is NOT gay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp5Y7e-BWwA
>>
>>37405504
Never, and I drink a lot. Usually get up once during the night for a piss if I have been drinking a lot, but I just fall straight back to sleep after
>>
>>37405474
your mum sounds woke, when we get the gulags set up i hope she reports you to the secret police for a well deserved gulaging
>>
>>37405487
Doesn't help, was offered this advice by a friend, both drinking water after finishing off my alcohol (it was some liqueur my mum had, only had a cup of it as well), drank 2 1 litre bottles of water before I went to sleep and another 1 litre bottle in the morning, but I felt horribly sick all day and couldn't move with my head thumping and extreme nausea.
>>
Fucking tranny is at it again

Talking to her female "friend"
The bitch used the same conversation starter I had planned for her

It's weird that they both keep getting breaks around the same time. I think the tranny is stalking her
>>
Tranny can't talk about anything other than work
>>
>>37405474
>two uneducated proles arguing about something in which they only have surface knowledge

Your mum has decent points, maybe you should work to refute those points rather than bitching about your lack of education on here.
>>
Tranny seems to have purchased a smartphone now
>>
>>37405539
Jesus, you had one drink and ended up like that? That describes the worst hangover I have ever had and that was only once, and many years ago. Sounds like you might have an actual alcohol allergy. Have you tried anything since then, or was this the only time you drank?
>>
File: 1450966813455.jpg (38KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450966813455.jpg
38KB, 700x500px
you know what lads, I don't "hate" women or anything but fuck me if my mum hasn't forced a massive redpill down my throat. Let me break it down for you:

>always pressured my dad for money, 3/4 holidays a year, expensive bags etc (we were fairly well off)
>recession hits dad is borrowing more and more money to fund our lifestyle
>eventually kills himself over the debt
>about a year later I come back from a night in the pub and there's another bloke in the house
><um was having some work done on the kitchen so I assumed it was related to that
>after he leaves, ask my mum who it was
>oh it's my boyfriend
>I laugh
>she says she's serious, I'm a bit annoyed because she never told me and it's my house too
>eventually get over it because he was a pretty sound bloke
>he bends over backwards for her, proper beta
>she bins him off about 2 years later, but he still comes over (even today) to do work around the house like painting the shed (turbo orbiter)
>she finds a new bloke, same sort of story, they go away and have an argument, she bins him off (literally over nothing)
>she then finds another boyfriend about 4 months ago, who 2 months prior had divorced his wife
>really nice bloke, met him and get along well
>she goes to meet his kids, they refuse (kek)
>they go away to suffolk the other week
>he dumps her
>she's distraught
>point out that she's dumped the last two blokes she was with
>flips out at me
>goes to boyfriend #2's literally 20 hours after she was dumped
>winds up kissing him (heard this over the phone) - says to her friend "oh well it's nothing a man wouldn't have done teehee"
>he's coming over tonight

moving out cannot come soon enough, sick of her behaviour, absolute disgrace
>>
File: 82TX35s.png (426KB, 680x643px) Image search: [Google]
82TX35s.png
426KB, 680x643px
Torie fags are salty
>>
>>37405395
I've decided to stop drinking as I'm an anxious mess the next day thinking about death and how pointless life is and having panic attacks.

Gay I know but that's what happens. I would be okay if it was just the physical effects, it's the mental pain I can't deal with.
>>
>>37405597
thats spiccy memeball
>>
>>37405570
Except I did refute them, any argument about the failed communist states further gets met with not true communism, pointing out views, findings and opinions from former communists don't matter because they aren't true communists or are just capitalist shills, pointing out that the people killed by communists outright, as well as the poverty in communist states killing people far outnumbers anything in capitalist states is just met with dismissals and blind ignorance with her saying capitalists have just the same body count which is objectively false.
>>
>>37405572
I've tried to drink I think around 7-8 times in my life and it all ends up similar to this, at least this time I didn't throw up the next morning. Now I usually give it 2-3 years to forget about how bad it makes me feel and try again before regretting it immensely in the morning.
>>
>>37405597
After brexit and Trump I have no idea why anyone takes polls seriously at all any more
>>
>>37405653
brexit was actually well polled

It was all within margin of error
>>
>>37405573
Not to play Devils Advocate here but most of those lads aren't looking for a woman with a kid in the same house, no matter your age.

It's possibly the case that they've told her to ditch you or the fighting has been about her not kicking you out.
>>
File: waifu_000000000014.jpg (71KB, 492x649px) Image search: [Google]
waifu_000000000014.jpg
71KB, 492x649px
>>37401313

>tfw overcrowded underequipped workplace

How easy do you suppose it is to write one really good app and get bought out for a few hundred million and then retire on a yacht

I think it's a good backup plan tbdesu
>>
>>37405573
your mum sound retarded. my mum can be a bit stupid but she is nothing like your mum, maybe is because she is working class.

dont know how you haven't flipped out at your mum.
>>
>>37401208

I have barely posted in britfeel at all today. My urge to post here is fading
>>
>Woman, 19, is sentenced to death by stoning for adultery by a tribal court after she was 'raped at gunpoint by her cousin' in Pakistan
Mummy May promises me that Islam is loving and should be embraced but I don't know guys...
>>
>>37405512
what about ebin x tilde is that gay
>>
>>37405121
Ah yes, nothing like listening to a 20's numale talk about the serious issues in politics-the Alt right and SJWs.
>>
>>37405686
they all had multiple kids that live with them

>>37405710
literally cannot be arsed, I know what a cunt she's being
>>
>>37405760
im trying to start posting here again, i dunno if you lads will have me back though
>>
>>37405794
we missed you, anon
>>
File: the human cost of capitalism.jpg (168KB, 1084x1440px) Image search: [Google]
the human cost of capitalism.jpg
168KB, 1084x1440px
>>37405632
>any argument about the failed communist states further gets met with not true communism
Well anon, was it a classless, stateless, moneyless society? (Hint: the answer's no.)
>her saying capitalists have just the same body count which is objectively false
It's objectively true, look at pic related (also this http://www.petersaysstuff.com/2014/05/attempting-the-impossible-calculating-capitalisms-death-toll/)
I probably won't respond to you, since I can't be fucked with anything t.b.h
>>
>>37405771
The rich love Islam

>>>/tv/83402939
>>
What if he was YOUR roommate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rmOF31VM4o
>>
>>37405804
I don't know, I shitposted pretty hard in attempts to dislodge the cancer we had
>>
>>37405820
what do you consider cancer? I might be part of the problem
>>
>Everyone I know is a labour supporter
When the fuck did this happen, why are young people so retarded.
>>
>>37405841
Amir/britnormie mainly

His larping did my nut in

There were a few satalite tumors but they tended to add character
>>
Happy days! This is hnot oraginalo. /rolling
>>
>>37405806
>tfw one of your ancestors was a commie and mayor of your city
>>
>>37405474
and it hasn't?

The reason we live so well today (5 day work week, public holidays, universal healthcare) is because of the unions, before 1914 almost the entire working class lived in slums.

Her pointing this out hardly makes her a tankie m8
>>
>>37405806
>Well anon, was it a classless, stateless, moneyless society? (Hint: the answer's no.)
Because that's impossible to achieve as its 100% contrary to human nature
>It's objectively true, look at pic related
Completely false picture, you can't just blame every problem in the world on capitalism, capitalism doesn't even exist by the way, it's just "not communism".
>>
File: 14902387436664.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
14902387436664.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>meet girl 2 weeks ago
>slept with her on saturday
>going to liberal vegan festival in a few weeks
>going to shit I despise for sex

A-am I married lads
>>
>>37405820

We'll always welcome you back SS Anon
>>
>>37405859
7 years of the tories being absolute dogshite will make a labour supporter out of anyone.
>>
File: 1495659866844.jpg (354KB, 873x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495659866844.jpg
354KB, 873x900px
>>37405892
thank you anon, I appreciate that. I really do
>>
>>37405632
Every Communist leader we've had so far has been a nutcase and those states weren't true Communism as there was still significant inequality financially and socially, and let's not get onto corruption.

They also lacked the current logistics systems we have now to source and transport goods so there'd be no more famines.
>>
>>37405895
and the cycle begins again, next 8 years or so will be people wanting to vote tory if labour get into power
>>
>>37405895
But I don't understand why people want the government to have more power and increase taxes. The last 7 years have been a recovery from shit, so of course it feels shit, but christ imagine if it was labour for the last 7 years, we'd be like Zimbabwe now.
>>
>>37405877
Capitalism is an economic system just like Communism.

You've been tricked into thinking it's the 'natural way' things are done because you live in a capitalist system.
>>
>>37405920
>They also lacked the current logistics systems we have now to source and transport goods so there'd be no more famines.
Wut. You know they had trains roads and planes in the 50s 60s 70s and 80s right, but still famine. Collectivisation straight up doesn't work, it's the one major part of communism which truly has been tried, and has failed every time.
>>
>>37405934
>Capitalism is an economic system just like Communism.
What is this economic system of capitalism? It's called trade.
>>
>>37405932
What recovery? Serious question, things have been getting worse for me and my family at least, more taxes, things more expensive, quality of life down. I'm not voting labour, I don't think I could but I'm voting UKIP, I just don't think there has been any sort of recovery for this country and things have been getting steadily worse, and with either main party this country will get worse.
>>
>>37405932
The tories give power to their friends outside of government. It's the same shit whoever is in, just slightly different people have power.

The tories tell us we all have to live in austerity while their buddies get tax cuts. It makes no sense.

And increased taxes is to make life better for everyone through public spending. Don't believe the stuff incredibly rich people say about more taxation on their wealth automatically being a bad thing.
>>
Got a pay rise today, comrades.

How soon till I've made it?
>>
>>37406012

Congratulations lad. Lend us a tenner.
>>
>>37405934
one thing i dont get though. how are you gonna give people incentive to become a doctor when they have to train more, and put up with more stress with out any benefits? sure some people will do things that are hard they are passionate but would enough people decide to become doctors or other hard jobs purely because of a passion when they could alternatively work an easy job? sure, kinda equal societies have existed in the past but people basically had the same job in them
>>
>>37406003
Not my experience, people actually have money to spend these days, not that a single person in this country is poor anyway.
>>37406010
What buddies? Tax cuts to companies makes them more prosperous, and a strong economic foundation creates wealth for a nation, labour seem to imagine money falls from the sky or spouts from the ground, their plans don't even mention industry and business.

>And increased taxes is to make life better for everyone through public spending.
I can spend my own money in my own way, i don't need the government to spend money for me, especially considering how wasteful they are.
>Don't believe the stuff incredibly rich people say about more taxation on their wealth automatically being a bad thing.
Just have a flat tax rate, why punish people.
>>
>>37405951
Famines didn't just start happening when communism appeared; they've been a major part of existence throughout human history.

Tsarist Russia had famines, British India had famines, Ireland had famines all in the 20th century.

Plus Soviet Russia never got past State Capitalism really.
>>
>>37406043
You have to pay them more and give them a better house and nicer things. But then you're not communist because you've created a class distinction, oops.

It doesn't work anon.
>>
>>37405932
Have you been blind the last 7 years? Tories don't raise taxes?

What was VAT under labour in 2009 and what is it now under the tories? I'll be waiting...
>>
>>37406055
Famines all happened in communist countries very soon after collectivisation was implemented, China is the biggest example.
>>37406069
>not an argument
It's literally the biggest and best argument there is, trying to force a system on people which runs contrary to the way those people act and think through instinct will not work.
>Yes it does you mong, you've just never bothered to question anything about capitalism, and just think that
Ha, nice assumptions, I'm a history and politics student, I think about these things every day of my life. Feudalism ended much longer than 400 years ago, christ, and capitalism, by which you mean trade and private ownership, has existed since the dawn of humanity, you think Caveman Ug didn't horde his flint spearheads and then trade them to another tribe for some berries and nuts by going to an established market area between the two tribes territories? He did, he has private property, trade of goods, and accumulated wealth.
>>
File: marx human nature.jpg (33KB, 611x319px) Image search: [Google]
marx human nature.jpg
33KB, 611x319px
>>37405877
>muh yooman naycher
not an argument
>capitalism doesn't even exist by the way, it's just "not communism"
Yes it does you mong, you've just never bothered to question anything about capitalism, and just think that because you've never bothered to question anything in your life
Capitalism has only existed (primarily) for the last 300-400 years, before that there was feudalism
Capitalism isn't "trade" or "free exchange of goods" or whatever the fuck lolberts tell you, it's an economic system based on private ownership of the means of production, private property and capital accumulation
Basically just read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism
>>37405972
Refer to the answer I gave above, and please for the love of God read a book or at the very least a Wikipedia article
Anyway, quit talking about politics, this is /britfeel/, not brit/pol/
>>
>>37406069
That picture is wrong on so many levels. Charity and cooperation are not anti capitalism.

And competition is literally the fucking reason we evolved jesus christ how stupid can someone be.
>>
>>37406173
Marx was wrong because his ideas were developed for a brief period in the 19th century before we had things like unions and labour laws.
>>
>>37406202
>Marx was wrong
what specific issue?
>>
>>37406231
His theory and predictions.
>>
>>37406202
all of that came about, and benefits, because of marx
>>
>>37406202
And how dyou think those unions and labour laws came about?
>>
>>37406276
>>37406282
No one can dismiss the role of Marx in shaping the development of the world and its political systems and even the benefits he gave us, but his theories and predictions were still wrong, but his inspirations were often good such as unions, but also bad such as brutal regimes killing millions and blighting the world with an oppressive ideology.
>>
Wish they would just sack me at work. Every day I live in fear and anxiety that my catalogue of fuck-ups and deliberate incompetence / shirking of responsibilities will be discovered.
>>
What did my friend mean when he said I should be a lingerie model?
>>
>>37406319

He was probably just saying you look extremely effeminate
>>
>this debate moderator

might wank
>>
>>37406319
please to showing boipucci now
>>
Look at her, scouting the audience for black cock
>>
>>37406468
what the fuck are you on about lad?

blixblox
>>
>>37406542
Shit sorry thought I was in /britpol/
>>
I heard British girls are wanton whores and will fuck basically anyone. Can a Yank easily score in the U.K.?
>>
File: famines.jpg (559KB, 1785x2537px) Image search: [Google]
famines.jpg
559KB, 1785x2537px
>>37406152
Really makes your bings bong.
>>
watching primitive technology makes me wish I knew much more about how to build and grow things desu

maybe I'll try and find a good resource for learning how to take care of my garden properly, it's a right wild mess desu
>>
pie in the oven, 1110 calories total today after i eat that, still clear to have a tasty meal later on
>>
>>37406549
go back and stay there for the love of god
>>
May I refer you all to literally the first fucking post of this thread
>>
>>37406556
hitler wasnt a capitalist laddy
>>
>>37401208
anyone in southampton wanna throw aerobie and nerf missiles? all of my friends are too lazy to wanna take part
>>
>>37406618
britpol refugees cant help spreading like islam
>>
>>37406620
History disagrees https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4Cq2-3QZc
>>
File: NURISHMENT-£1-PMP.jpg (511KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
NURISHMENT-£1-PMP.jpg
511KB, 3508x2480px
Have you been down to the local shop and got yourself a can today?
>>
>>37406556
>1800s China
>capitalist

already a shit list
>>
Watching the debate lads

I don't think the tories could have picked a worse person to represent them here, she seems even more of a bitch than Chairwoman May
>>
>>37406743
should i switch from eating to drinking these?
>>
>>37406759
You haven't already?
>>
I don't normally post here, but the OP pic is always the same. Why?
>>
>>37406772
does it get rid of hunger?
>>
>>37406777
Nice Kevs.

It allows us for a easy to identify way of finding /britfeel/ threads in the catalog. The images do occasionally change slightly depending on threads.
>>
File: OhNo.jpg (66KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
OhNo.jpg
66KB, 722x349px
>dad gets fish and chips and peas
>he gets both orders WITH gravy

Couldn't eat it, it was everywhere and made it all taste of nothing but salt. I'm so sad right now.
>>
>>37406794
Lad, drinking a ton of water to the point you stomach is full can get rid of hunger.
>>
>>37406826
yeah makes sense I know you brit faggots love queuing up together to circle jerk
>>
>>37406743
I'm still too self aware to brave going up to the counter with one of these. Every time I see someone with one all I can think is that they're a smackhead just trying to get enough calories to survive.
>>
File: paedo.gif (13KB, 203x152px) Image search: [Google]
paedo.gif
13KB, 203x152px
Worried that my mum thinks I'm a paedo

I was on the phone talking to my mate about the little annoying chav kids in the estate. They are such cunts, my mate was telling me he's going to punch them next time he gets any shit from them. I said:

>I've had some thoughts myself, pretty passionate thoughts, but I'd never actually do anything to a child

I looked behind me and my mum was standing there with a shocked look on her face. She just walked away shaking her head.

Should I try to explain or just wait until she confronts me?
>>
Just got called a noob on an online game I'm playing lads. I'm probably twice his age.
>>
File: 1459026758503.png (49KB, 234x285px) Image search: [Google]
1459026758503.png
49KB, 234x285px
>>37406777

It triggers yanks
>>
>>37406892
Twice his age and half his skill.
>>
>>37406857
What's your point lad?

>>37406892
Have you let him have sex with your mum yet?
>>
>>37406892
fucking deck him lad
>>
>>37401549

I can see Corbyn and Merkel/EU working better together than May and Merkel/EU. As for Trump, what makes you think May will get anywhere with him? She certainly hasn't thus far.
>>
>>37406892
I just got bullied on overwatch too, they typed like 12 year olds
>>
>>37406950
Agreeing to do everything Merkel wants =/= working together.

Have Trump and May really had some proper meetings? Seems to be casual chats at similar events currently. He seemed keen to work with her. Probably more than he would with Corbyn.

>>37406961
You deserve it tbqh
>>
File: 1479490501276.jpg (77KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479490501276.jpg
77KB, 300x250px
>>37406934
Good idea lad. TheOGChasers123 I'm coming for you faggot.
>>
>>37406152
>cavemen were capitalists
holy kek you are a fucking retard, ask your teachers for your money back
>>
>get a McDonald's job
>move out of mum's and into a friends close to work
>letting agency says I can't live there because no HMO licence on property
>can't move back to mums without having to travel an hour each way to work
What do lads, get my own place?
>>
>>37407023
He's confusing cavemen with 'humans that lived more than 10,000 years ago' I guess
>>
>>37407023

You're not gonna get through to him lad. His mind has been poisoned by marxist ideology pushed by extreme left wing uni professors.

Its replaced his identity because it makes him feel smarter and he doesn't have to think about things, there's just a 1 bit answer to everything.

Western capitalism is the freest we've ever been and has done more to lift people out of poverty than any system ever devised by humans.

No system is perfect but its the best thing we've come up with so far and the reason its gone on for so long is because it works.
>>
File: e2.gif (120KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
e2.gif
120KB, 500x286px
>>37406976
no i didn't, i'm doing my best healing people
>>
Any of you lads watching this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s56Vg0iv3Wg
>>
>>37407141
>May in the video thumbnail
>not in the debate

False advertising
>>
>>37406976
Corbyn wouldn't agree to do everything Merkel wants. What on earth makes you think that?

Theresa May absolutely would do everything Trump wants though. If we leave the EU with no deal we're totally at Trump's mercy.
>>
Why dont any of these scum care that there was a referendum
>>
>>37407141
I would if the audience wasnt so dreadful
>>
>>37407166
The referendum was only advisory
>>
>>37407170
they are such hardcore lefties
>>
nice quiet neighborhood

niggers move in

now we have to listen to their jungle music everyday.
>>
>Corbyn getting his asshole enlarged by a violent debating
Poor lad.
>>
>>37407166
Because the referendum was stupid. You can't ask people to decide on an issue they know nothing about.
>>
>>37407107
>post something to get a reaction
>after reply start avatar fagging

you're really getting on my nips you stinky thread shitter
>>
>>37407197
Yeah what a surprise
>>
>>37407207

Brick in their windows lad. Niggers aren't gonna call the cops and even if they did they probably can't afford to send a car round.
>>
>>37407107
Can you heal my sore benis?
>>
>>37407213
I agree, it should be left up to geniuses like yourself, of course.
>>
>>37407214
i washed yesterday though so please dont bully

>>37407233
do you have the cream
>>
>Tories getting absolutely destroyed on all fronts.

Are we ready for more neetbux from labour lads?
>>
>>37407207
Did they steal your >
>>
File: 1470484723702.jpg (42KB, 989x234px) Image search: [Google]
1470484723702.jpg
42KB, 989x234px
>Rudd was BLACKED by Kwasi Kwateng
>>
>>37407245
I have lube? Will that do?
>>
File: kwasi.jpg (859KB, 1742x2485px) Image search: [Google]
kwasi.jpg
859KB, 1742x2485px
>>37407249
He's my MP
>>
>>37407156
>Theresa May absolutely would do everything Trump wants though

What on earth makes you think that?
>>
>>37401208

>Been working a job for a while
>Apply for a new job
>Start new job
>Quit old job
>New job is shit
>Old job wants me back
>Quit new job
>New job wants me to stay

Honestly don't know what to do, my old job was very comfy, but they kept fucking about with wages so much, it used to always on the 7th (or before if a bank holiday) but recently its been anywhere from the 7th to the 16th, new job is stressful but higher paying, and their management is a lot more professional, and it has prospects for promotion/training down the line.
>>
>>37407056
Have you considered ending your own life?

I have (considered ending mine, not yours)
>>
>>37407249
Doesn't feel that long ago.

Sad to think I've spent over 12 years on this website.
>>
>>37407252
I don't think lube heals soreness, it might irritate it
>>
>>37407296
Time is a social construct. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>37407241
Should be left up to professionals who know what they are talking about, like all other complex policy issue.

You can't ask some idiot who works in a chippy to balance the books for the NHS. So why would you ask them to decide on whether we should be part of a complex trading bloc? It's retarded.
>>
>>37407245
>lives in a mouldy cave
>sits in piss soaked underwear for weeks
>sleeps in the same clothes for weeks too
>probably got matted, mouldy hair with ticks in
>probably a product of incest because he's from the south

so kawaii uguuuuu
>>
>>37407297
Trust me it'll work.
>>
>>37407324
you know a lot, but I live in the north
>>
File: nintchdbpict0002819218491.jpg (75KB, 960x847px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict0002819218491.jpg
75KB, 960x847px
>As your Prime Minister I will ensure that the shamefully neglected mission to end the white race on the part of the Tories will be neglected no more, and will be more rampant and thorough under a Labour government
>Theresa May endorses Corbyn for Prime Minister

You know it will happen.
>>
Can't believe the Tories are talking about Corbyn's "magical money tree" when all of Labour's manifesto is costed and not a single commitment in theirs has been costed.

The sad thing is that thick cunts will lap it up, like they lap up every lie.
>>
>>37407107
What level are you now at?
>>
>>37407400
almost 23 desu
>>
>>37407394
>lol we'll get the money by borrowing it
yeah great plan
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13083013

/britfeel/ General Election poll 31/5

Haven't bothered with the Northern Irish parties.
>>
i find it funny how people will bully people here but they probably spent their youth wishing that people would not pick on them in school
>>
>>37407442
This is banter. Recognise the difference.
>>
>>37407436
The tories have a 10 billion black hole in their funding plans.

Where are they going to get it? Theresa May's magical money tree?
>>
May not turning up to the debate could be fatal

Does anyone think she pussied out?
>>
>>37407442
>tfw despite all my bitterness towards people and the people who bullied me i dont take it out on others, especially those who are probably similar to me here
>>
File: 2393982398238.jpg (115KB, 595x587px) Image search: [Google]
2393982398238.jpg
115KB, 595x587px
Let's have a few selfie posts.

Here's one of me from my holidays.
>>
>>37407470
>magical money tree
I hate that this is already a meme
>>
>>37407471
She absolutely pussied out because Rudd is a much more charismatic person than she is.

Probably Lynton Crosby wouldn't let her go.
>>
File: 1494518627289~2.jpg (62KB, 486x451px) Image search: [Google]
1494518627289~2.jpg
62KB, 486x451px
>>37407476
not a selfie but heres me when i heard that ukip lost the election
>>
>If I'm too tired I can't sleep because I start switching

What illness is this?
>>
File: 1495461182113.jpg (168KB, 1050x722px) Image search: [Google]
1495461182113.jpg
168KB, 1050x722px
>>37407440
Mummy posters will be gulaged

Benefits will run wild through the streets, /britfeel/ will enter a golden age

Vote Corbyn
>>
>>37407420
Looks like you'll make it in time for day 1 of the next season
>>
>>37407464
obviously some of it but not all of it
>>
I'm still planning on doing a ton of heroin ang kms if Corbyn wins btw
>>
>guy mentions muslamic terrists on the debate
>literally every other leader immediately shouts him down and start defending the terrists
Proper disappointing, lads.
>>
>>37407541
I bet no one will miss you and even your parents will feel secretly relieved because you're such a no hoper.
>>
Nuttall the only one with the balls to call out wahhabism and its increasing rise due to Qatari and Saudi funding
>>
File: 1496179928355.png (2MB, 1232x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1496179928355.png
2MB, 1232x1212px
how do i make the perfect tea boys
t. burger visting family in yorkshire
>>
>>37407552
I burst out laughing, I couldn't believe it.
>>
>>37407565
Yeah it must be a shock to you to see what decent people think after reading a load of racist bullshit on /pol/
>>
>>37407556
Yeah you're probably right. I wouldnt be doing it otherwise desu.
>>
>>37407552
Mummy May is our 'hardarse' right wing leader and even she loves Muslims. There is no hope for pakis out, none.
>>
>>37407585

>ignoring the rise of Saudi funded conservative Islam in the UK makes you a decent person
>>
>>37407585
>islam is a race
t. window licker
>>
>>37407612
Who funded the Saudis in the first place?
Oh wait...
>>
>>37407621
Here's how it always goes with people like you

>I'm anti-islamic, not racist. We should expel all muslims from the uk

>How are you going to know who is muslim and who is lying?

>Just throw out all the pakis, innit

Tell me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>37407630
So...are you agreeing muslims are bad?
>>
>>37407630

Haha yeah because I back that as well.

Trumps deal last week was absolutely disgusting.

The entire wests entire relationship with the Saudis is disgusting.

They are the cunts behind IS
>>
>>37407630
>we deserve to be raped
That is victim blaming. Liberals are dead against that but when it comes to us being blown up, they're all in favour because it's all our fault.

Besides, Saudis get shitloads of money from the all the muzzies in the world from every pilgrimage.
>>
true freedom is knowing that the real enemies are the globalists
>>
>>37407651
Islamic extremism would be a lot less prevalent if Britain and other Western countries stopped funding Saudi Arabia
I don't like Islam anyway
>>
Do you reckon Corbs still has dirty bum games with Diane Abbott?
>>
>>37407718
No he's married to a woman who is vastly more attractive than Diane Abbott.
>>
>>37407718
the fact diane abbot is still in the position she is in is because she has pics of him in knickers with her bumming him with a strapon, they still have filthy sex
>>
>>37407630
>>37407658
Saudi still has no age of consent and woman can't drive cars

utterly surreal this nation still exists but there you go, Trump seems to like them.
>>
fucking shit last question fuck politics fuck people nuke everything
>>
File: dbfa953f4af1d8bf1867ef215dc0d461.jpg (864KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dbfa953f4af1d8bf1867ef215dc0d461.jpg
864KB, 1200x1600px
>>37407476
B-be gentle, lads
>>
File: 1496162797695.png (674KB, 1001x899px) Image search: [Google]
1496162797695.png
674KB, 1001x899px
DUBS AND MUMMY MAY WINS
>>
>>37407755
>utterly surreal this nation still exists
They have oil, anon. That's why.
The moment they run out of oil they're fucked
There's a pretty interesting documentary on them as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLGrLiWFCg0
>>
Corbyn smashing this lads
>>
>>37407778
our so called leaders dont even know how to have a debate and we wonder why people are so stupid

state of this country
>>
>>37407324
Don't be mean, dickhead.
>>
>>37407785
cuck city
>>
>>37407795
>The moment they run out of oil they're fucked
I mean they're spunking absurd money into real estate too.
>>
>>37407867
wow you are really cute boy
>>
>>37407795
define fucked? they'll just revert to being the same as any other 3rd world shit hole
>>
>>37407867
Run, Lenlad, there's politics here
>>
MWAAHH MWAHHH MUH THATCHER MUH COAL
>>
>>37407888
They'll stop becoming useful to the West at that point
>>
I went and created a new thread lads, proper mental so I am xd

>>37407945

>>37407945

>>37407945

>>37407945

>>37407945
>>
>>37407929
yeah exactly, the west won't care so it'll carry on being backwards
>>
>>37407804
Where can I watch the debate?
Thread posts: 491
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.