[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie brother has his normie gf over almost every day >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1494856169711.jpg (131KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494856169711.jpg
131KB, 792x960px
>normie brother has his normie gf over almost every day
>they stay the night for the majority of those days
>very small house, they sleep on the sofa bed
>computer used to be family computer, so that's right next to the living room and kitchen
>room is too small to fit my desk and chair
>she has her own family's house and a damn apartment
>they still willingly choose to stay here
>have to blast my headphones so I don't have to hear them
>mother is going through a bit of financial worry
>basically have 3 kids now
>she's too nice and tolerant to tell them to fuck off
>she and I usually listen to records in the evening
>only had one chance since I got home from college a week ago
>haven't slept on my comfy sofa since winter

Why must normies be so inconsiderate? I swear they're only here because they get free food. I WANT MY FUCKING HOUSE BACK GODDAMNIT WHY MUST I SUFFER
>>
>>37401194
They get ahead in life by stepping on others. Walk around this slut naked and either scare her off or get her to touch your peepee. Make it uncomfortable for them and they will leave. Good luck.
>>
>>37401222
is a three-way with your brother and his gf considered incest?
>>
>>37401194
>mother is going through a bit of financial worry
>only had one chance since I got home from college a week ago

there's your fucking problem, retard. The issue isn't the girl eating a few of your groceries, it's your free-loading ass which is costing your mom several thousand dollars every couple of months.

neck yourself
>>
>>37401283
Probably. I just said get HER to touch you, though.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>37401328
>he's not a free loader
>>/out/
>>
>>37401328
Don't worry, I don't plan to set foot on a college campus ever again
>>
>>37401194
Tell them to fuck off for your mom then. There's literally no reason for them to sit around at your moms house when she's got an empty apartment gathering dust, especially if your house is as small as you say it is.
>>
>>37401194
>normie brother has his normie gf
>[mom] and I usually listen to records in the evening
Why don't you try to emulate your brother instead spending romantic evenings with your mom?

It's nice that you have a good relationship with your mom, but you sound like a huge mama's boy. You to spread your wings and you need to focus on getting a gf
>>
>>37401586
I have no intention on getting a gf tho, being in a relationship is too much of a burden for me
>>
>>37402360
>that weak ass excuse
>>
>>37402432
It's actually a bunch of more personal reasons, but I didn't want to list them all
>>
>>37401194
you're being inconsiderate to yourself, no wonder you have no gf and make threads about while you're being a passive agressive little bitch crying about small problems instead of doing something about it, get off my board faggot
>>
>>37401194
>lives with mother
>"my" house
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.