[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Log book is submitted and my test is booked. Wish me luck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).png (852B, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
852B, 384x384px
Log book is submitted and my test is booked. Wish me luck.
>>
I hope it's like pic related and you take that fat L senpai
Nah I kid good luck with it desu
>>
I've got my test in exactly 2 weeks from today, mf vicroads better gimmie that shit I need to drive
>>
>>37399050
>tfw you didn't have to do a parallel park

Easiest test of my life desu
>>
>>37399050
30 here and no license
>>
>>37399050
Lol I've failed 3 times already. I've given up taking tests now for a while.
>>
>>37399050

Where you from that you need a log book?
>>
>>37400276
Australia, Victoria you gotta log down and drive 120 hours
>>
>>37400351

>Need a log book
>Have to live in Victoria

You got dealt a shitty hand, brobot.
>>
>>37400351
Sounds like a real fucking con, someones making a lot of money out of that
>>
>>37400393

Not really. Hours are mostly logged with a relative.
>>
>>37400459
Australia is a fucking terrible cucked land of cucks
>>
>>37400459
Only reason people say its great is because theyre fucking off their head on different drugs
>>
>>37399050
Good luck anon. Which test centre? If you can avoid the parallel park that would be good. Remember to come to a full stop at stop signs and make your mirror checks etc obvious or else the instructor won't see them.
>>
>>37400475
>>37400495

Thanks for not addressing anything I said or was responding to.
>>
>>37400541
Sorry, I just hate this country so much or maybe i just hate the modern world, i dont care about what you said
>>
>>37399050
How old are you lad?

Got my license at 19 but I don't have a car. Just use my parents
>>
>>37400541
I cant even drink drive like my grandfather did, Fuck this country
>>
>>37400351
btfo

QLD only needs 100 hours

I failed my practical test last week

Next attempt is on the 13th

good luck op!
>>
>>37400567
Why did you get it? Forced?
>>
>>37399050
Not getting it myself because that would increase the likelihood of employment
>>
>>37400558
>>37400575

If it makes you feel better, I moved from Australia to Switzerland and here it costs thousands of dollars to get your licensed. At least in Australia you can just lie about hours, which is how logbooks usually work. Fortunately I got my licence in qld before the whole logbooks nonsense and could just pay 100$ for a licence I never need to renew.
>>
>>37400657
the fact people could lie about it makes the whole system looking fucking retarded
>>
>>37400700

It is retarded, but at least Australians aren't forced to shell out money for driving instructors.
>>
>>37400739
Aye thats ok i guess i would like a license, but dont want to work and most jobs need a license
>>
>>37400795

It's not like you get a licence and employers are lining up at your door to employ you. You can fuck up job opportunities while still enjoying the freedom of driving.
>>
>>37400578
WA is only 50 hours cunt
>>
>>37400833
You're kind anon, but getting a license would require work to begin with and i dont like to work, u feel me?
>>
>tfw 20 and haven't done your test
>tfw over 83 hours on my log bok and i don't even log all of them
>only need 25 hours here
>did a driving lesson and the instructor told me to postpone my testbecause even though i could obviously drive i didnt know the proper manouvres and techniques they test you on
>forget for 3 weeks until day before test
>mfw have to give 3 days working notice
>mfw now have to pay $80 to do test cause i cancelled it
>haven't done any driving in 5 months cause i literally cant afford to book the test now i'm that poor
>>
File: 1347874862045.jpg (230KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1347874862045.jpg
230KB, 1000x1000px
>>37400863
Thats a handicap for all your half breed abo bastards
>>
Good luck buddy. i just passed mine a couple of weeks ago but went straight to green p's because i'm 21. I failed it the first time but it was because i was too eager to go because of nerves. So my only advice is to try not to worry too much! hope it goes well!
>>
>>37402342
Dont worry Just BEE urself, wow great advice
>>
>>37402367
heh
what i mean to say is pretend it's just a lesson or something because it is the same as a lesson. and also don't be too eager to go. they won't fail you for waiting slightly too long at a corner. they will if you go out in front of someone
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.