[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, I've noticed the best way to catch your interest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: halloween1.jpg (285KB, 809x942px) Image search: [Google]
halloween1.jpg
285KB, 809x942px
Fembots, I've noticed the best way to catch your interest and start a conversation on here is to belittle you or make fun of you? Is it because you feel the need to prove that you're better than implied? Or why else?
>>
Funny that. I'm a fembot and I've noticed the exact same thing about robots, oftentimes to the extent where they go out of their way (twitter and tumblr, for example) to make themselves get mad.
>>
>>37397207
I like to crush with truth.
>>
This image is scary. Why won't you protect me?
>>
>>37398673

Damn, a masked psychopath tries to reinvent himself as a freelance chiropractor and people are all over him like he's doing something sus'. That girl's scoliosis is going to clear right up, just you see.
>>
>>37398695
gods work. origamiloikolo
>>
>>>ASDFGHJKIUYTRESDFGHJKJUY
>>>>>BCRYEWVNFJEWVF+VF
>>>>>VNFWVJKRWVVT
>>>>>WRVNTJRWVTRWVTRWVT
>>>>>WV TJWKVWRVRWVTJNRWVTRWV
>>>>>VNRJEWVNRLEWVMRWEV
>>>>>VNRJEKWVNRJKEWVNRJEWV
>>>>>VNRJEWKVNRJKEWNVRJKNEWVJREW
>>>>>VRENWVJREWNVRJEWV
>>>>>EVREVREWVRE
>>>>>WVREWV
>>>>>REW
>>>>>VR
>>>>>EWV
>>>>>R
>>>>>WEV
>>>>>REWV
>>>>>R
>>>>>WV
>>>>>REVREVMRKELVR
>>>>>WVR
>>>>>EWVR
>>>>>EV
>>>>>REWVNREJKVNRJKNVWJKRENV
>>>>>RWEVNREJWVNRJEWV
>>>>>REWV
>>>>>REWVNRJEWVNJRKJENWVJKREWV
>>>>>R
>>>>>WV
>>>>>REWV
>>>>>RE
>>>>>YTRNMYLKTRMHKLYMTRNBTR
>>>>>NYTRNMYLKTRNY
>>>>>TRNYMKRTNMYHRTN
>>>>>YKNRT
>>>>>Y
>>>>>RTNK
>>>>>YKN
>>>>>TYK
>>>>>NKH
>>>>>KN
>>>>>TKHRNYRN
>>>>>Y
>>>>>TRN-YT
>>>>>N-Y
>>>>>TN.YT.N.
>>>>>TYjk
>>>>>R.T
>>>>>.jkREB
>>yujkjh
>ghjk,,mn
dbwd
>>
>>37398695
are you an autist? pleaae don't ever talk to me.
>>
>>37397207
Fembots do that because they don't fucking exist.
>>
That works on most insecure people, anon.
>>
>>37398695
You made me giggle. Will you be my online bf?
>>
>>37398927

Sure, just don't tell my internet wife.
>>
>>37399197
Five years ago when I wasn't critically clinically depressed I would've easily been able to joke back at you.
Fuck.
>>
>>37399352

*ba-dum-tssst*

I don't get it.
>>
>>37399197
and by internet wife you surely mean waifu
>>
>>37399546

I have watched two animes and one was a remake of a silent film.

Don't tell anyone they'll call me a normie.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.