[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/-tier Poll for r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: unnamed.jpg (45KB, 306x467px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
45KB, 306x467px
Who do you think are more subhuman? Indians or niggers? Feel free to state reasons for your answer.
https://strawpoll.com/41ez182
>>
>>37396156
Bump for Indians. At least niggers can poo in the loo.
>>
>>37396156

The problem with India is corrupt government. The problem with Africa is....

Indians are alright
>>
>>37396156

Indians are weird but they're good employees in my experience.
>>
>>37396156
Indians actually have some sembelance of intelligence and can function in society both rural and intercity
>>
>>37396283
>>37396300
>>37396308
Confirmed for never working with, or even interacting with Indians
>>
>>37396156
I think white people are subhuman and need to be bread out of existence; now fuck off to pol
>>
>>37396388
ok, then enlighten us on the true nature of the indian
>>
>>37396388
This.
Have any of you ever met actual Indians? Or even worse been to India. They are NOT humans. India is the kind of country were toilets are banned because they offend their religion, and where a White woman cannot walk an inch without being instantly surrounded and gangraped. India has the highest rape rate in the entire fucking world. Even niggers rape less than Indians do. I'm surprised how so many people who seem to hate muds and niggers don't seem to mind Indians. We are letting these subhuman retards to invade our country and shit in American streets and rape White women.
>>
>no muslims
>no jews

really dude?
>>
>>37396156
robots easily, they're a mass of wasted potential.
>>
>>37396504
They have higher IQs and more Caucasoid features than niggers and Pajeets.
>>
>>37396504
>muslim
>race

also

>Jews literally run the world
>subhuman

fucking mongoloid
>>
>>37396451
T.Nigger
>>37396458
T.Pajeet
Fucking nigger can't even spell 'bred'.
>>
Poo's are socially inept but not as violent, at least in America, as their nigger counterparts.
>>
tfw Indian :-:
>>
>>37396764
Will you learn to fucking poo in the original loo already?
>>
>>37396764
Lol, I didn't know Pajeets had the requisite IQ to use /r9k/. But you're all mega-virgins anyway, so I suppose you're welcome here.
>>
>>37396853
thx daddy
orege
>>
File: 1495901128356.jpg (82KB, 599x834px) Image search: [Google]
1495901128356.jpg
82KB, 599x834px
Indians are the Master race.
>>
File: 1478669557007s.jpg (1KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478669557007s.jpg
1KB, 125x125px
LEAVE US ALONE REEEEEEE
>>
pajeets are socially autistic and contribute nothing to the world.
niggers occasionally make decent music and some of them, albeit literally 0.1 percent of them, are okay people.
india is also the rape capital of the world.
pajeets are irredeemable, even THEY know how shitty they are, i.e. their caste systems.
>>
>>37397406
>good music
Indian classical music is among the most complex and intellectually demanding art-forms in the world.
>Contributed nothing
Oh, yeah, except for arithmetic, calculus, trigonometry, the discovery of the tachyon, the Raman Effect, the Human development index, man I could fucking go on and on.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_scientists
>>
>>37397406
Also, rape capital of the world, eh? The US has a rape rate of 27.4 per capita per year as of 2010. South Africa is 132.4 That of India is 1.8. Meaning that even if over 95 percent of rapes went unreported, India would still not be even close to being the rape capital of the world. The entire idea that "India is a hell hole were Pajeet wakes up to the sound of women being raped" is propagated by the fact that so many stories come out from such a big country. This became a trend in the media of both foreign countries and India itself after the Delhi 2010 gang rape incident. "A woman gets raped every 20 minutes in India. Oh my God, what a beastly race." One rape per twenty minutes divided by the population of the country still brings India's rape rate to 2 per year per capita.
>>
>>37397697
>citing rape statistics from a country that now takes woman's word without proof, as well as counting "rape" as looking at her funny
>>
>>37397526
>indian music
fucking lol
its literally shit.
doesnt matter how many pajeets it takes to make.
and yeah your country literally contributes nothing, and it IS the rape capital of the world.
worthless shithole country.
>>
>>37397979
But you have no statistics to prove that it is? Doesn't /pol/ always have stats and graphs to redpill people? Just admit it, you think India is the rape capital of the world because they are ugly and beta.
>>
>>37396732
T. Mikey
>>
>>37397979
Lmao man, a Pajeet literally disproves what you say and you respond by saying the same thing again without any evidence to back you up?
>>
>>37396156
Why do indians get so asshurt at obvious bait that people make only because they know how asshurt poos get about everything?
>>
>>37397697

Are we including forced underage marraige in these statistics?
>>
>>37396156
Indians can be intelligent. They're mostly disgusting, devious, dirty little creatures that have no place outside of their sub-continent, but they can be intelligent, at least in the technical sense. They'd spend two generations shoveling through a solid mountain if you told them it was cheaper than dynamite, though. They're penny smart and dollar stupid. Good employees, terrible co-workers, terrible customers.

Sikhs are an anomaly. They don't smell like curry, they wash themselves, they have no offending body odor, and thus no habit of dumping entire bottles of Gucci cologne on themselves, their value system extends beyond trying to take and deprive their society of as much as they can, for themselves, they don't attempt to aggrandize themselves by publicly displaying discount electronics, bought in bulk, and made redundant years ago, they do not boast or look down upon the members of the society they traveled thousands of miles to live in, they are white Christians in all but name. Some sort of un-Indian.
>>
>>37396853
>the requisite IQ to use /r9k/

Probably like an IQ of 70 realistically.
>>
>>37396156
Indians keep to themselves mostly. Niggers do not.
>>
>>37396156
The one that is a mudlsime.
>>
neither you fuck, here in England the scum are the chavs, and they're almost all white. Indian people just tend to own corner shops and they're all quite nice, i don't know many black people at all but those i do behave the exact same as their white counterparts.
>>
File: Untitled.png (407KB, 758x955px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
407KB, 758x955px
you asking this question proves you're a nigger
>>
File: DiSz70k.jpg (12KB, 425x315px) Image search: [Google]
DiSz70k.jpg
12KB, 425x315px
I want to look like the master race
>>
File: D5dWkpW.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
D5dWkpW.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.................... lol
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.