[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have shitty friends? I only have 3 friends and 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1494835258966.jpg (217KB, 234x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494835258966.jpg
217KB, 234x960px
Anyone here have shitty friends? I only have 3 friends and 2 of them are cool and I genuinely appreciate them but the other one is just a complete asshole to me..I've known him since kindergarten and since highschool he's been a complete dick to me..always making fun of me to make himself feel better..we're now in college and he's still the same..I only still hang out with him cause I know I'm his only friend but I'm just thinking of cutting him out completely..what do you lads think?
>>
>>37395625
Cut out the asshole, had one like that back in high school and completely dropped him after senior year. If you have to contemplate if your "friend" is really a friend, or just a bully, theyre not your friend.
>>
File: IMG_0060.jpg (212KB, 1321x795px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0060.jpg
212KB, 1321x795px
Tell him to stop annoying you or fuck off. If he really has been fucking with you for years, it's probably not gonna change anytime soon. Talk to him about it first, if he yells at you or some shit just say goodbye, who knows, maybe he didn't mean to hurt you.
>>
>>37395674
>talk to him about it
Literally dont do that, AT ALL. The way Op describes the friend, it's just some high school aquaintance. You dont have meaningful talks with the people you'll never see again
>>
File: mempig.png (7KB, 420x487px) Image search: [Google]
mempig.png
7KB, 420x487px
>only 3 friends
>only
3 is a very appropriate number of friends
>>
>>37395673
The funny thing is that he genuinely thinks he's better than me..he lost like 20 pounds this past year but he's still fat as fuck he's like 5'8 and 215 pound and now he thinks he's hot shit and chad lol..my other friends stopped hanging out with him cause they just think he's a asshole so it's not just me
>>
Theres a reason youre his only friend. It's because he's an asshole with terrible social skills. Either disassociate from him, or telk him to fuck off if youre ballsy enough
>>
>>37395753
I agree that he's an asshole and in no way better than you
Cut him out
>>
>>37395757
He says he has a bunch of friends in school but I've never seen him hang out with them..guess they just can't stand him either
>>
>>37395784
Yeah he's really toxic..kinda feel bad for him cause like I said I'm his only friend but fuck it I'm done with him..he also thinks he's smarter than me even though I got in the best university in my state and he went to the a shitty community college in my town
>>
>>37395793
because i have had an experience like this im gonna give you my honest advice that may make defriending him a lot less awkward:
You say you go to college with him so youre forced to be around him
What you can do for now is just act less friendly and interested around him. Dont get into any big conversations or initiate them, matter of fact dont speak to him. If he talks to you first, answer as shortly and simply as possible. Dont hang out with him outside of school, not even on any media platform. Basically ease out of a friendship into more of a aqaintanceship, and whenever you finish school, drop him completely
>>
Cut him out m8 there's no reason to deal with insecure people like that
>>
>>37395890
Thanks for the advice lad
Orifjf
>>
just ghost him, it's a lot less awkward. he's clearly really insecure but it's not your fault. also he is fat and fats are subhuman
>>
>>37395625
Yeah I do, all my "friend's" just make fun of me for been useless and shit. I've tried making other friends but I'm pretty unlikable. but I guess it's better than been alone?
>>
>>37396316
Need a friend m8? I won't make fun of you
>>
>having friends
Get the fuck outta out REEEEE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.