[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your nights going? Mine is finally winding down.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1496135864981.jpg (30KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1496135864981.jpg
30KB, 329x329px
How's your nights going? Mine is finally winding down.
>>
Guess we arent sharing
>>
>>37395563

>Meet super cute girl on omegle, like WAAAAY out of my league.
>Talk for a while, she doesn't tho shes super shy.
>Get her to open up a little bit about herself.
>See her drawthread.
>Shes too young for me, but its okay shes fun to talk too.
>Talking some more, she writes a long ass paragraph I only get the first two sentences before she disconnects.

>Yep, life sucks.
>>
File: drewmyself.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
drewmyself.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
i don't enjoy league of legends or diablo 3 anymore and the girl i really like is really fucking far away so all i have are cigarettes
i'm waiting for my mental illness to kick in so things are fun
things get better when i turn the lights down and make green tea but everything i do is pointless
>>
>>37395866
Generally girls don't go on omegle to form lasting bonds and neither should you.
>>
>>37395563
I saw Chuck tonight, about the inspiration for Rocky Balboa. It was good, but for some reason in the middle of it I got a pang of Wanderlust. I needed to drive somewhere.

Ended up going to a movie theater that's a ways away from me, not to see anything but because it was a nice long drive and I needed some fresh sights.

I listened to some good music in the car. The Mountain Goats' "Goths" is a really good album. Eastbound And Down from Smokey and The Bandit has been stuck in my head for a while. Also put on some old personal favorites, Streetlight Manifesto and AJJ (from People Who Can Eat People, not their sellout new shit).

Right as I was about to get there, my mom calls and asks why I'm gone. I tell her it's because I was feeling bad and needed to drive. Pretty sure she thinks I'm on drugs.

Drive home was pretty pleasant, sang my lungs out to some of the soundtrack to Inside Llewyn Davis.

Been shitposting since I got home.
>>
>>37395932
That sounds delightful, if a touch lonesome. I wish I could feel passionate about music.
>>
File: IMG_0425.jpg (49KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425.jpg
49KB, 500x563px
>>37395972
>a touch lonesome
Real shit. A lot of my night driving is me compensating for having wasted my teenage years pussyfooting around with not getting my license.

There's a whole lot more I need to make up for but I'm too tired to deal with it now.
>>
>>37395913

Ehh your right, its just real hard to make a connection with other people. I didn't wanna marry or nothing but its nice to have a friend. Just like 1 lol.
>>
>>37396046
You would be amazed what you can do when you push yourself. I never would have imagined thing would be as good as they are for me when I was a teen
>>
File: 1494113664.eskaria145_at-.png (276KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494113664.eskaria145_at-.png
276KB, 1000x800px
Messed around in photoshop. Friend doesn't want to hang out. Other friend isn't around because of a storm. Played warframe solo, Octavia is fun. Signed up for a site i'm never going to use. Wishing I was smart so I could come up with ideas to make videos of so I could be e-famous with youtube.

Whenever my friends are busy I become this emotionally half-dead zombie that desperately wants attention, but the second one of them is around I drop everything to hang out.

Really need something sweet to eat, the cravings are intense.

Can't figure out where to go next for learning japanese now that i've finished hiragana and katakana courses.

Why can't I just go back to 2011 with what I know and have now? I'm 25 now and the internet is too saturated, i'll never manage.
>>
>>37396206
We'll get by somehow, friend. It's ok to feel down but don't stay down. We will always get knocked down again. That's not the point. The point is to climb higher every time.
>>
>>37395563

internet friend introduced me to a friend he has, spent like 3 hours chatting with her, got her number and we are gonna meet irl next weekend. I feel pretty good.
>>
>>37396206
>Wishing I was smart so I could come up with ideas to make videos of so I could be e-famous with youtube
Ideas are just seeds. I have plenty of those. It's putting them into motion that counts.

I got a similar dream, but what kills me is the fact that I'm a wannabe director that can't organize a fucking thing.
>>
>>37396412
I can generally execute ideas when I have them to at least moderate levels of satisfaction. But I rarely have good ideas, and most of the time my good ideas turn out to not be good.

If they were good i'd have more than 167 subscribers.
>>
Literally dying. It fucking sucks. AMA
>>
>>37396445
What are you dying of?
>>
>>37396450
Pneumonia, muscle parasites and tapeworm
>>
>>37396406
Good luck. I met a girl online and it changed my life
>>
>>37395563
fuck you fatman i hate you more than i hate women
i hate you more than i hate myself
i hate you more than i hate life itself
i hate you fatman
how can i possibly describe how much i hate you fatman?
god i hate you fatman
>>
>>37395563
god you make my fucking blood boil fatman
you make me want to fucking kill fatman
just kill and not stop killing until i'm killed myself fatman
whenever i'm forced to confront your existence fatman i'm reduced to a driveling madman consumed by rage fatman
my god do i hate you fatman
makes me want to just start spray shitting fatman
god i hate you so much fatman
>>
>>37396496
But why? I don't hate you.
>>
>>37396496
So why do you hate the fat man?
>>
>>37396609
yeah this is exactly what you do fatman you fuck
you come in here with your holier-than-thou attitude and your normalshit platitudes and your humblebragging and regular bragging and your banal "banter" and your shitty jokes and your maddening pirate speak and your narcissistic fatman bullshit and than pretend you don't know why i want you lynched
god fucking damnit fatman i hate you so fucking much
i hate you more than anything
>>
>>37396742
Well I am sorry for your perceived transgressions commited against you. I hope you find some solace.
>>
>>37396769
this is exactly what i fucking mean i am leaving this goddamn shitty thread before i go ballistic
i fucking hate you so much fatman
>>
>>37396786
For what it's worth I don't actually feel this sense of superiority you seem to ascribe to me. I don't think I am better than anyone.
>>
File: 1495910217259.jpg (60KB, 675x673px) Image search: [Google]
1495910217259.jpg
60KB, 675x673px
The beginning of my shitposting night has just begun. Planning to sleep until 3:30 am tonight.
>>
>>37396786

Leave fatman alone you troglodyte sperglord.
>>
>>37396786
You know what? There are filters. Use them. Filter my trip. Then you win forever.
>>
Anyways I had a date night.

We saw guardians 2 then went to dinner. Smoked salmon and bourbon burgers and potstickers and mozzarella sticks. She had some cotton candy flavored martinis and I drank O'doole's. Had a decent amount of cheddar because of a really good contract I had this week. Tipped the waitress 45% and then We came home and had some hankypanky and spanky spanky then nestled in with fresh baked cookies and milk watching the lord of the rings till she passed out and I carried her to bed.
>>
I had an ok day. Played some vidya
>>
>>37395907
Nice drawing. Have anymore to share?
>>
Thredbump dood
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.