[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could black people actually succeed in society if they decided

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 22

File: 1482715900200.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482715900200.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
could black people actually succeed in society if they decided to? or is it true they are oppressed
>>
>>37394700
They are oppressed... by their own inferior genes.
>>
>>37394700
Nah, they totally choose to be underprivileged since it's so comfy and all. -_-
>>
>>37394781
why do you use libtard buzzwords, all while knowing how you come off?
>>
>>37394776

>In one example that demonstrated genetic differences were not fixed along racial lines, the full genomes of James Watson and Craig Venter, two famous American scientists of European ancestry, were compared to that of a Korean scientist, Seong-Jin Kim. It turned out that Watson and Venter shared fewer variations in their genetic sequences than they each shared with Kim.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/
>>
>>37394805
What buzzwords (sorry for long URL)

https://books.google.com/ngrams/graph?year_start=1800&year_end=2008&corpus=15&smoothing=7&case_insensitive=on&content=underprivileged&direct_url=t4%3B%2Cunderprivileged%3B%2Cc0%3B%2Cs0%3B%3Bunderprivileged%3B%2Cc0%3B%3BUnderprivileged%3B%2Cc0
>>
Oh shit, looks like Putin's shills abandoned thread after that truth bomb. They've probably gone back to promoting populist nationalism on /Pol/ Bump for visibility.
>>
>>37394700

it would take a generation effort and black people wouldn't see the benefits for a few decades.
>>
>>37394700
You can argue about whether or not different races are genetically predisposed to certain behaviour, but there are undeniably a lot of deeply rooted cultural problems with blacks in America.
>The unironic worship of disobedience and hatred of authority
>Fractured homes and families
>Many young black men don't even know who their father is
>An obsession with the 'gangster' lifestyle, where your greatest life aspiration is petty bullshit that a lot of young blacks throw their life away for
>Low literacy ratings, reading being one of the greatest tools for self improvement
>All of the above is sustained by welfare, meaning that there is no point in having a job or producing anything because it's provided by the state

I'm not even sure where you would begin to dismantle this. Cutting back on welfare at this point would get you shouted down by liberals and would inevitably result in many of them dying due to not being able to provide for themselves.
>>
>>37394805
he wants people to make his arguments for him since he can't do it by himself. but i give him credit for atleast not throwing out meme responses like "lolz it's not their fault they're underpriveleged just like it's not their fault they chose to commit some crimes, and its not their fault they chose to drop out of school."
>>
>>37394781
Funny how Asian immigrants seem to get past the white man's systematic oppression. The grandchildren of the railroad workers out earn and are more educated than any other racial group in America. The Blacks keep themselves down, it's easier to bitch and ask for free shit than work on improving their situation.

Also, go to a trailer park and tell how much white privilege you see there you fucking incel
>>
A rapper or a sports player seem like their only legal options unless they actually take advantage of affirmative action but staying in school is for "corny ass bitches who wanna b white" to them.

They love to tear each other down so much, best example of crabs in a bucket (which is the ghetto), that's why a lot of their songs have themes where they're like "FUCK DA HATERS THESE BITCHES DIDN'T WANT ME WEN I WAS BROKE NOW DEY WANT ME NOW".
>>
>>37395221
This, perhaps redirecting the money from welfare into funding for schools and public works projects would be the better route
>>
>>37394700
they are oppressed by their own genetics :|
>>
>>37396028
Welfare just needs to be redistributed in a better manner.

Basically, give less money to people who are absolutely poor and destitute, and give more money to people in middle poverty, which will slowly increase linearly for each dollar they earn until they are just below working class level, at which point there will be a massive increase in the amount of welfare they can receive (an exponential growth) which will then slowly linearly decline until they are in the middle of the working class, at which point they will stop receiving welfare entirely.

Essentially, welfare needs to act as a booster rather than as a safety net, and also, it needs to decrease slowly once people reach a point of financial security rather than stopping all at once, otherwise they will fall back into poverty, which will waste more taxpayer dollars than if they had just been given more money from the get go.

Remember, $50,000 in welfare over 3 years is better than $120,000 of welfare for 10 years. The problem is, the politicians making public policy are a bit short sighted.
>>
>>37395221
There seems to be this idea that black people want to be gangsters. want to have low literacy. want to live on welfare. They dont want to. I believe it all comes down to the amount of oppotunities given since birth to lead a better life. These things are last resorts. The gangster doesnt become the ganster because its cool to shoot kill and rob people. the gangster becomes one because he sees no other better option at living a semi good life (motivated by money). The mom supporting her family off welfare doesnt do it or i should say enjoy it just because. She doesnt see another out. She never had good schooling. Parents were either shitty or were never there to mold her. So the government will give me money for having kids ? why should i do anything else then.
>>
>>37394851
You are either a liberally brainwashed cuck or a shitskin? So, which one, eh, faggot?
>>
>>37395221
This. Blacks may or not be opressed by some racist red necks, but that is dwarfed by the the oppression in their own cultures and community.
Until something changes there, they will continue being mostly violent, uneducated gangsters who get brainwashed by Liberals to fight whitey.
>>37394700
>>
File: 1446336561711.jpg (703KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
1446336561711.jpg
703KB, 2500x1875px
>>37396199
I'm white and I'm much further left than liberal.
>>
>>37394851
>Using one source of one trial between an Asian and two white people
lol is this the best you could find to refute the reproducible bell curve studies?
>>
>>37396286
yeah, I was gonna say, if they found this result between James Watson and a pygmy, i'd be more impressed, but asians and whites are likely more genetically similar than whites and africans are anyways (based on divergence timelines).
>>
>>37396282
pls don't do this to your race.
>>
>>37396190
still, their culture encourages complacency into this lifestyle.
>>
>>37394851
why must all scientists be so cucked?
>>
>>37396339
I'll humour you and pretend that race means fuck all. Now explain how I am doing harm to my race.
>>
>>37396913
i don't actually know what your political views are for sure, so its hard to say definitively. Probably though, you're in favor of mass immigration and a weakening of white cultural values, which will in turn hurt the country that you are a part of (both economically and socially) and will lead to your race losing political power permanently.
>>
>>37396282
How okay would you be with watching a black man have sex with your mother?
>>
File: Le'Genius Wisdom.jpg (122KB, 559x836px) Image search: [Google]
Le'Genius Wisdom.jpg
122KB, 559x836px
>>37396282
>tfw to intelligent to not want my people to be eradicated
>>
>>37396936
I'm thinking of all the different things "white cultural values" could mean, and none of them have anything to do with being white.
>>
>>37396953
I would be extremely uncomfortable watching my mother have sex no matter who it was.
>>
>>37397038
except being held predominantly by white people and not members of other races.
>>
File: ng1a.jpg (29KB, 730x928px) Image search: [Google]
ng1a.jpg
29KB, 730x928px
>>37397037
How will any of the things I have expressed favour for ITT lead to caucasians being eradicated?

If interracial breeding made all humans like pic related in 200 years, what negative impact would that possibly have?

None of this matters to you degenerates, though. You only use white nationalism as a coping mechanism for sexual insecurity which is based on petty racial stereotypes in the first place. As soon as you stop whining about issues that don't even exist, you'll be on the road to happiness and contentment; that's the real "Red pill".
>>
>>37397179
For example?

Original Oregano
>>
>>37394700
No and no.
Originally
>>
>>37397180
the negative impact is that cultures would be non-existent and i wouldn't be able to fuck thicc asians, felisha.
>inb4 white boi
im a white spic, nigger.
>>
File: 1481764512871.jpg (101KB, 655x627px) Image search: [Google]
1481764512871.jpg
101KB, 655x627px
>>37394851
>Race is a social construct

Not even Liberals believe this meme
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (52KB, 1000x964px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
52KB, 1000x964px
Serious answer. Robot here who weaseled his way into a real job for a real corporation.

There are maybe 6 black people on my floor, 3 nigress and 2 noggs who couldnt be more stereotypical. If there were white they would have been fired years ago, but everyone is too pussy to say anything to them for fear of looking racists.

1 normal black dude who is nothing special is literally being fast tracked to upper management for 'mah culture of diversity'. In my experience being black is playing corporate America on easy mode.
>>
>>37397211
>cultures would be non-existent
Why wouldn't new cultures continue to evolve? Humans would still be living in different parts of the world with different interests and influences.

>>37397241
Liberals have no spine. I'm the pro-gun, non-pascifist left y'all need to be scared of ;)
>>
>>37397180
>not wanting your ethnicity and culture to die off is degenerate.
>not wanting rampant race-mixing makes you evil.
>being this much of a spinelss cuckold

I hope you get raped to death by a pack of niggers on your way home from your antifa meeting tomorrow night.

Btw, I'm not actually white.
>>
>>37397272
Oh, forgot to mention, we have a 'diversity goal' in our office of "0.8" EOC (employees of color)

Female employee 1 pt
Non-White employee 1 pt
Specifically black employee 1.5 pt
Female Non-White 2 pt

This goal is mantained at all levels from entry level to each level of mgmt. Guess what the mgmt level above me is made up of? 6 white dudes. Yeah, no shot of another white dude getting promoted. Being black is sooo tough
>>
>>37397299
To believe race isn't a thing is being willfully blind nonetheless
>>
>>37397373
Forget it. He's a brainwashed liberal cuck. He's not even worth the time or energy.
>>
>>37397272
Or maybe he is actually a better employee than you and you've got confirmation bias?

>>37397303
Race mixing will not make my culture die off, because my culture is not tied to my race. You need to come to Australia and see all the dark immigrants playing backyard cricket and having a BBQ with some cold tinnies.
>>
They could, but ghetto culture has become a self-perpetuating meme at this point and it's not going away anytime soon, not without a long, generational process of integration.
>REEE REEE NO NIGERS WILL ALWAYS BE NIGGERS
I've been reading a lot of history lately, for a long while nothern europeans acted a lot like niggers and the romans (who were smaller and darker) saw them as barely better than animals and incapable of ever attaining the level of civilization they had. Prejudice against barbarians was so strong some people looked down on fucking emperor Claudius just for being born in Spain. Sure, it took a long time and a lot of pain, but the barbarians eventually rose even above the level of their conquerors.
>>
>>37394700
Look at Africa or anywhere with a large number of blacks.
They are inferior.
>>
>>37397385
This whole debacle has me feeling the same way about the alt-right, mate.

I used to be unsure about the whole "punch a Nazi"/"bash the fash" thing, but this has made me realise that attempting to persuade fascists is futile, so next time I see one of you fuckers in person, I'll just beat you instead. Will start going to the gym again this week I think.
>>
>>37397449
Yet Russia is very white and corrupt as fuck.

Really makes u think.
>>
>>37397451
you're a disgusting faggot. I'll skin you and all of your kike masters alive when I find you. Make no doubt about it, bitch boy.
>>
File: Jewish.jpg (168KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish.jpg
168KB, 1300x866px
>>37397467
well, jewish ideologies like communism will do that to a country, anon.
>>
>>37397451
No one doubts the alt-right is retarded senpai
>>
>>37397467
>its another idiot american falling for propaganda
>>
>>37397469
top kuk. Not everyone might like libtards but I assure you most people think the same about you faggots.
>muh trump
Even most Trump voters despise you, go give Richard Spencer's pubes an undercut or something.
>>
>>37397475
Funny how USSR had 99% literacy, highest number of doctors per capita, and zero unemployment, but when they switched to capitalism the country turned into a corrupt shithole and they had to rig the 1996 election to stop communism coming back. Meanwhile rightists and liberals choose to believe the imperialist propaganda that it was all communism's fault.
>>
>>37397467
Yet they are still leagues above the nigger countries and were the 2nd most powerful nation for half of the last century after Europe destroyed itself.

They are only bad when compared to western nations. They are still above most of the world. That's genetics. Even after the people suffered mass starvation through communism they are going pretty strong today. Niggers are still whining colonization which ended even longer ago, or slavery which ended even before that. Inferior.
>>
>>37397475
I thought Putin was the saviour of the white race.
>>
>>37397539
Dude, nothing against Russia in particular but they're the only country outside of west Africa that can match their AIDS infection rates.
>>
>>37397539
Have you bothered to do a 2 minute google search to find out the actual geographical and historical reasons why Africa is poor?
>>
>>37397514
What others think doesn't matter. And if you think that Trump is genuinely red pilled, then you're fucking retarded.

True revolution can only come from within. We have the organizational power and the strength to do this, now we just have to make it come to fruition. And, for our first (and basically only important) act, we must kill all jews. Every single one. If more than 350 or so are left alive, they will still be too powerfull. Even if we need to send fighter pilots into the middle of the congo to hunt down the remainder, then so be it.

15 million people is a small price to pay for permanent peace and prosperity.
>>
>>37397537
>criticized imperialist propaganda
>unironically posts unsourced communist propaganda.

goddamn, just when I thought liberals couldn't get even more pathetic, you finally did it.
>>
File: White Male.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
White Male.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>37397568
>muh environmental determinism
>muh guns germs and steel
>>
File: communist warriors.jpg (40KB, 510x525px) Image search: [Google]
communist warriors.jpg
40KB, 510x525px
>>37397451
Bring it on hungry skelly, you have a long way to go to catch up to me. And if I see your little homosexual hammer and sickle beanie hat I'm not giving you /fit/ advice or spotting you so leave it at home with your dildo collection or figure it out yourself.

By the way it's hard to bodybuild on a vegan diet might want to take that into consideration before you get started, nancy.
>>
>>37397570
Of course what others think matters. You need followers when no one with actual power on Earth supports you. Hitler forever ruined your ideology by giving the entire world the closest thing to a cartoon villain that everyone can rally against. The Jews will literally outlive your ideology.
>>
Why would black people want to succeed in society?
>>
File: Marx_and_Engels.jpg (8KB, 180x158px) Image search: [Google]
Marx_and_Engels.jpg
8KB, 180x158px
READ. DIALECTICAL. MATERIALISM.
It is the culture of ignorance and poverty that they are brought up in that leads them to ignorant choices and impoverished thinking. You cannot expect one of such low means to perform on the same level as someone who has grown up in a stable environment. That is where you run into the problems of foolishly distributed welfare, underperforming education, and a general negative view given by the populous.

You complain about how the system is fucked up for anyone not black and here is a perfect example of implementing half measures instead of something that would help them long -term. Band aids wont patch this wound in our society

>And I suppose if you're to busy to read the book by Karl Marx, here's the Wiki page *sigh*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectical_materialism
>>
>>37397568
I have read extensively on the subject, what exactly do you believe is the reason Africa is poor, my friend?
>>
>>37397570
Gave me a chuckle, nice pasta
>>
>>37397618
the point is, they believe otherwise due to brainwashing, but they will soon be converted.

Can't you at least acknowledge the evilness of the jews?
>>
File: Reichstag_flag_original.jpg (83KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
Reichstag_flag_original.jpg
83KB, 400x289px
>>37397609
I don't know, man. Malnourished commie skeletons did pretty well against Aryan Ubermensch the last time.
>>
>>37397598
>>37397609
Lol, you're all expecting to come up against spineless liberals. You have no idea what the real left has in store for you. Us commies are a-okay with taking up arms.
>>
>>37396936
It is god's will.
>>
>>37397619
This is a big question a lot of people don't think about.
Blacks by and large do not want to "succeed" the way other races think about success. They just want to scrape by and dance around the fire. They are fine to sit on their asses and collect handouts/beg if that's what it takes.

Should just leave them in the jungle and let them do their thing. It's not worth it for the rest of civilization to carry the yoke that is the black race along with it.
>>
>>37397598
wrong. Historical factors have nil to do with guns, germs, steel environmental determinism. I can smell the
justtookapworldhistoryandgota2onmyexam
odor that you exude by throwing around those hotwords but neve thinking about what your sayimg
>>
File: 1-JNmdfX38kIbczdpBQYt31w.jpg (64KB, 1000x566px) Image search: [Google]
1-JNmdfX38kIbczdpBQYt31w.jpg
64KB, 1000x566px
>>37397637
>but they will soon be converted.
By who? The clowns that go around on leather or cheap camo and insist on using symbols and aesthetics that, like it or not, amount to social suicide? Not likely, at least not in any country that matters. Ironically, the only people that would agree with you would be Muslim extremists.
>>
>>37397654
Have you done your reading, comrade?
>>
File: 1494129678945.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1494129678945.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>37397654
Oh SHIT I'm so scared I'm-a-shakin' in my boots! The fatass hillbilly commies are coming!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

You act like we haven't seen guns before and been preparing for this shit for years. You don't scare anyone, man. Your gay little Marx dick sucking fantasies will come to an end pretty quickly if shit ever hits the fan.

>>37397625
>commie shit
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>37397683
you literally said geographical reasons and historical factors.

I said an example of the type of geographical example you probably believed in. You laughed and said that wasn't a historical reason (when I never claimed that it was) so I didn't know what I was talking about. You're fucking retarded, mate.
>>
>>37397711
>>37397654
You're both peddling dead-end ideologies, retards. Your epic showdown will be broken by the cops without any losses greater than a few teary eyes and soiled pants.
>>
>>37397651
You mean winter did pretty well against them.
By the way, they killed the commies 2 to 1.
Also I'm not a nazi I just hate communists.
>>
>>37397743
>You mean winter did pretty well against them.
More like their own retarded decisions did
>By the way, they killed the commies 2 to 1.
And still lost so hard most German people now have Russian ancestry.
>>
>>37397451
>manly posturing on r9k
>h..eh im gonna get swole and punch nazis
yeah sure you doughboy fedora tipper
>>
>>37397738
The only ideology I have is anti-PC and anti-communism. This is not a nazi ideology. It's the same way all the allies thought at the time they FOUGHT the nazis.

How you associate anti-communism and anti-PC culture with naziism is a testament to your brainwashing. Americans were historically against both, and held ideas that you fucking retards now consider "nazi." It's asinine. Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>37397790
not him. I actually do support nazism however. Debate me on this, faggot.
>>
>>37397299
>scared of some fag who uses emojis
lmao
>>
>>37397717
I was speaking on the European imperialism and (yes I do admit) abundant resources in Africa that would make it a tempting proposition for said imperialism

Your autism is showing again kid. You keep on saying these words and expecting them to cover the basis of all that went wrong in the continent of Africa, but you miss your target on so many different basis' when you expect "GUNS, GERMS, AND STEEL" to cover the intricacies of economic and social unevenness.

That's why I kindly invited you to SHUT THE HELL UP WHEN PEOPLE WITH KNOWLEDGE ON SUBJECT MATTER ARE SPEAKING
>>
>>37397738
Wow, this guy is very intelligent :-)
>>
>>37397812
>claims to be le ultimate enlightened man
>provides not one actual argument or fact to back up his claims.

I'm sure you're very intelligent.
>>
>>37397790
that doesn't mean jack shit and it's basically a code for "everything I don't like is communism".
>>
File: GlaDv3N.jpg (104KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
GlaDv3N.jpg
104KB, 500x637px
May all robots be happy.
May all robots be healthy.
May all robots be free from suffering.
>>
>>37397804
I am indifferent to naziism. I do not support concentration camps or genocide. I simply want the SJW/PC/communist/leftist shit to go down in flames.

And I know that a lot of Jews are abusing their positions of power, but your average Jew is not a bad guy, and many are conservative. Only the COMMUNIST Jews pushing the anti-white and cultural corruption need to go down. Wanting them all to die is something I cannot support.
>>
>>37397826
What's next? Wholesome Volkisch propaganda?
>>
>>37397887
I actually am Jewish for the record. I still support nazism. There's literally no other practical solution. The people telling you that there's another way are either lying to you from ignorance or greed.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 235x215px
>>37397863
>BITCH I MIGHT BE?
>Argumentbelow.jpg
>>37397625
Dont ever play yourself
>>
>>37397908
Are you seriously implying that a culture of inner city poverty and ignorance explains blacks not achieving anything for the 3 thousand years before they were invaded by muslims?

Goddamn, and to think you thought that nazism was a flawed ideology.
>>
>>37397866
How do you figure, bud? There are literally scrawny aspies walking around here with gay little beanie hats with hammers and sickles on them and Che Guevara shirts and an antifa presence. It makes me sick that these traitors are in my nation, and in the education system. I had a professor who supported communism.

Nazis are not really allowed, by public opinion, to walk around in public with their iconography. Communists are and most people are somehow ignorant to the dangers of their faggotry. Needs to change, big time.
>>
File: 1496191690062.gif (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496191690062.gif
35KB, 200x200px
>>37397925
You really want me to bring up the germanic tribalists before the Romans/christians invaded *Sigh*
2EZ4m
>>
>>37397962
Once again, you're not providing an argument. It doesn't make you smarter for expecting your opponent to make your arguments for you, it just makes you dumber and a worse debater. If you really want me to believe you, then state your argument in full. Rather than saying vague one liners.
>>
>>37397932
That's not us sir. We are much more... tame

>"thought" implying that your foolishness has changed my view
don't ever play yourself pt2
>>
>>37397932
Yeah, Communist symbols are a lot more socially acceptable than Nazi symbols. Could it be because only one of the two supports genocide? (No prizes for guessing which)
>>
>>37397932
It's not only your nation tho. Pursuit of happiness and all that shit. In any case the people make the country and if the majority of americans were reds, then communism would be an american value. Drop the right wing bro act, for fuck's sake. Communism is dead and has been for 30 years, if you want to go out and fight people then fine, just be sincere about it instead of trying to convince anyone else it's for the public good and don't complain about freedom or whatever when the consequences come.
>>
>>37398004
I don't know. Why don't you ask the Kulaks that question?
>>
>>37397901
If the conclusion of the modern "nazi" movement would only be targeting those at the upper levels responsible for the cultural and educational degeneration we are currently experiencing, I would be fine with that. But the historical record doesn't show that, so I'm not sure how you could be a Jew and support it. But that's your choice.

As for me, leftists have branded me a "nazi" for believing there are only men and women and not 54 genders and other assfuckery being pushed down kids' throats, and common core to "end white privilege," so I'm forced to sympathize with the movement for the time being. As soon as this insane leftist cult behavior ends I can get away from it and we can all stop being so polarized, if things ever return to normal. But with the communist Jews in firm control of the media, who have a vested interest in stoking this unrest, who knows if it ever will.
>>
>>37394700
Didn't read the thread.

Low IQ.
>>
>>37398013
Oh those poor grain hoarders. How will they ever starve their countrymen now? My heard bleeds.
>>
>>37397925
To be fair no one achieved anything outside the near east and mediterranean for thousands upon thousands of years until they were conquered by the cultures that lived there. We're still living in a Roman world, just don't realize it.
>>
>>37398033
so you are saying that superior cultures can lead to a superior nation?
>>
>>37398024
I hope you get sliced in half by a blade ass first.
>>
>>37397988
You're right. It does make me a dumbass for expecting my opponent to do research and connect dots instead of spoon feeding them info
*sighpt3*

Germanic tribalists had animistic, one might even say crude, culture. They were generally a thorn in the Roman's side, constantly fighting with each other and the Romans. It was only until they were conquered by said romans and converted to christianity later on that they stopped such savage, primitive, neolithic ways.

They had no great architecture, works of art, or intellectual advancements to speak of. (pls don't try naming some, you'll just get stuck in the bind of me naming works from Africa, which would require much research that I don't feel like getting into)
>>
>>37398024
fuk the kulaks
>>
>>37398076
if you agree that superior cultures have produced white civilizations, then why the fuck would you favor white culture being destroyed and absorbed by black and mexican cultures?
>>
>>37398019
why wouldn't I support it? Its the only logical final solution to our problems. I can't wait.
>>
>>37398019
I know, friend, i know. time will come, just be patient with me
>>
>>37398043
Absolutely, but they can be imposed on any ethnic group. Britain was an empty forest with nothing but roundhouses and heaped stones before the Romans, then became civilized for a while despite the ocassional chimpout like Boudicea's that looked a lot like a race war. Still, Roman culture permeated everything so much that when the locals finally re-developed to a comparable level they were still using Roman roads and lamented the loss of Roman amenities and technology.
>>
>>37398004
Communism has been the most dangerous ideology of all time, barring Islam. Ten times as many people were killed during communist regimes than fascist regimes. Fascism is a mosquito bite compared to the danger of communism.

But the Jews own the media thus you are constantly bombarded with anti-nazi sentiment and holocaust remembrance. What you don't realize is that Americans at the time were far more concerned with communism than fascism. But it's been forgotten because many media owners LIKE communism - in fact, it serves their interests.
>>
>>37398103
There's no "white civilization", literally everything good about what you think that is came from Rome and Greece. And Rome went to shit once they started letting Germanics and provincials into the army.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>all these people blaming skin colors for society's problems, and not instead blaming the forces of ego
>>
>>37394700
No, of course not
Or we would already have black societies
>>
File: 19789999.jpg (48KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
19789999.jpg
48KB, 600x518px
>>37398103
>white civilisation

and I'm not in favor of any culture, it goes against certain ideals I hold. I'm in favor of a purely intellectual pursuit of the advancement of civilisation
>>
>>37398171
>what is 1800s Germany?
>what is 1800's Britain?
>what is 1800's France?
>what is 1800's Italy?
>what is the Holy Roman Empire?
>what is early 1900's America?
>what is the roman empire (which was still a white empire/country, like those listed above)
>>
File: 1495927235428.png (89KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495927235428.png
89KB, 720x720px
>>37394700
They're not evolved enough to live in a civilized manner (as a society, though some individuals are). To be dumb and violent is a social characteristic BECAUSE it's a behavioral characteristic. They simply aren't evolved enough and it'll take 10 million years for them to get on our level. They were literally stone age and were suddenly brought into the modern age. Pic related. Kind of crazy if you think about it.
>>
>>37398197
>what is the roman empire (which was still a white empire/country, like those listed above)

HAHAHAHA you think Italians are """WHITE"""
stop.pls
I think you and me both know those listed above the post mentioned all stem from the post mentioned
>>37398218
New to the thread and doesn't realize those ""arguments"" have already been disproven
*sighpt4*
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>37398195
>I'm in favor of a purely intellectual pursuit of the advancement of civilisation
As opposed to?
> I'm not in favor of any culture
Oh your're an idiot
>>
>>37398236
OH MY GOD PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY YOU SMUG CUNT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Also, if roman cultural features are now white cultural features in general, then it makes sense to preserve those and prevent the barbaric ideologies of other countries (which, in your analogy, would represent the animalistic Germans who you claim fucked over the roman empire) from entering our countries or of gaining cultural prominence.
>>
>>37398236
Those are just civilisations that benefited off of dialectical materialism like what was said right....
>here
>>37397625
>>
>>37398197
Things that happened literal thousandsof years after the Romans conquering the tribes, even their language were replaced or heavily modified by latin and its derivates. Romans were Romans, they didn't consider any barbarians their equal.
>>
>>37398276
pls stop quoting Jewish communists. K thanks.
>>
>>37398291
so, what happened after, that, nigga?
>>
>>37398294
Communists are not JEw-
KA-wha-st- WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37398236
Anything good the Romans had came from Greece, which in turn came from Persia. By your logic eventually you end up with "white culture" being babylonian culture.
>>
>>37398310
what the fuck are you even saying? origamily
>>
>>37398236
>HAHAHAHA you think Italians are """WHITE"""
Jew detected.
Stop dicking around with semantics, hymie. White, European, Caucasian, different people have different views on the terms but we are all white. There are different ethnicities, sure. An Irish man, German man, Spanish man, and Italian man all look different but they are all white, European, Caucasian, etc. however you want to call it. Stop your stupid bullshit.
>>
>>37398180
go on I'm very curious about what you have to say. serious
>>
>>37398326
His brain only accepts Marxist input. He cannot respond to something that isn't a communist meme anymore. Truly a lost soul.
>>
>>37398324
you're extrapolating waaaay too much. greeks borrow a little from persians. romans borrow a lot form greeks, other countries borrow a massive amount from romans. other countries then further refine their cultures, and go on to conquer the world, while persians do nothing. Now this means that persians are superior to all other groups and made all other cultures? Its a bit retarded, mate.
>>
>>37398358
I think he was agreeing with what you're saying.
And I agree with it too.
>>
>>37398258
Culture has a tendency to be problematic when complementary to sciences. I truly don't care abot how much you love you're churros or whatever
>>37398324
you're agreeing with me Anon read the post closer, desu, much love
>>37398338
Let's stop dicking around with human semantics too while we're at it. See? you've fallen into an intellectual pitfall. It's such a small difference to be foolish to even worry about it.
>>37398355
communist memes are gulags and stalin ( a traitor who shall not be named further)
>>
>>37398385
yes, but he was using that to imply that some cultures aren't superior to others, which makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>37394700
You tell me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb48vqioPzk
>>
>>37398308
A millenium of barbarism after killed or drove out their conquerors. They lost so much know-how they had to reuse stone from Roman buildings and even iron-making was lost in many provinces, literacy and life expectancy went to shit as men who could swing a sword but couldn't wipe their arse erected petty kingdoms upon petty kingdoms of short lived serfs and robber barons and STILL tried to maintian Roman standards of luxury and even titles becuase the memory of the good old times was so strong they counted for something even then, that's how you get Tsasr and Kaisers, all trying to be Ceasar. That's a big part of how romance languages developed too and why most european countries use the double eagle as a symbol to this day.

Of course eventually they recovered and built something of their own, proving given enough time any people can develop a civilization worth something.
>>
>>37398430
it implies that he was jumped by other blacks (at least when posted on this board it does) but those were white people jumping him
>>
>>37398274
kind of. yes. but i'm not in favor of genocide
>>
>>37398408
I'm that guy. I think some cultures are superior to others, some modes of thought simply work better. What I'm saying is it's dumb and dishonest to pretend x group invented it all ignoring everything else. Or that they were in a very similar condition to the one Africa is right now at some point and still they forged ahead.
>>
>>37394700
Could the people on /r9k/ actually succeed in society if they decided to? or is it true they are oppressed??

Many black people, and some autistic people, do succeed in society. But mere decision isn't sufficient - it often requires determination. And more importantly, it requires opportunity. Not just a single opportunity, but many opportunities, as people will invariably miss most of them.
>>
>>37398347
Basically, one of the most powerful drives in the human mind is the force of identity (or "ego"), and within society there countless number of things to self-identify with.

If you're an American, then think about terrorism in Europe. I bet each time you hear of another bomb going off in a European capital, you, like most other Americans, will feel a sense of sadness/anger. Why is this? The world is by nature always dangerous. Around the world, there is always some sort of conflict where civilians get killed. We hear about these things, and while we usually don't feel good when we do, they don't fundamentally affect how we go about our day-to-day lives.

Yet with Europe, it's different. Why? Do you genuinely believe European lives are more important than Japanese or Columbian or Persian lives? Probably not, if you really think about, yet a European death affects us more than a Japanese or Persian death. And the reason is because of Ego.

Americans identify more closely with Europeans than they do with other cultures. Europeans share many values that Americans do, and both have a common heritage. It doesn't mean there's any ACTUAL reason for Americans to get as upset about Europeans dying as, say, Syrians, but because the American identity doesn't relate to the Syrian identity, it doesn't affect them nearly as bad.

This logic applies to literally everything in society. That's why people are more likely to feel disgusted by a Muslim person on the street than a politician in a business suit, because even though that politician has probably actively contributed far more to the moral and economic decay of society than that Muslim ever has, people will still "identify" with the politician, and not with the Muslim. That's not to say terrorism isn't a real problem, it obviously is, but the causes for society's misery are far more obscured than a couple of brown people blowing themselves up.

I'm a little drunk so I'm not as concise as I could be, apologies.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.