[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>will never get to fuck a girl in the ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: ass1.jpg (71KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
ass1.jpg
71KB, 500x589px
>will never get to fuck a girl in the ass
>>
abominable sodomite.
burn in hell.
>>
>>37393538
I've actually had anal sex with two girls a total of three times.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>37393794
How was it? Describe it in great detail please
>>
>>37393538
the perks of living by a border town anon.
Cross the border, pay 80 for some ass liek that or even better. Sucks for you.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (87KB, 1000x873px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
87KB, 1000x873px
>>37393833

Take a rubber band and stick your dick in it. Now imagine that its unstretched size is much smaller (the size of a girl's unstretched asshole) and make it much tougher to stretch out. Now make the rubber band "taller" so that it will cover a couple inches of your dick at a time while you're inside it.

Now you have a painfully tight rubber 2" corset choking the blood going to your dickhead. This isn't much fun for you or the girl, until you put some lube on.

The fun part about sodomy is that even with lots of lube, the anus is still very tight and causes a tiny spot of friction. If the girl is on top and she starts to lift up, her body will rise but the anus stays in place at the base of the shaft for a split-second, and then it begins rising. This delayed motion is what causes the "sucking" sensation that any anal-obsessed degenerate has heard so much about.

t. Anal pro
>>
>>37394250
I want to thank you in the most original way possible
>>
>>37393833
I have. It is pretty good mang. Feels tight as fuck. But the best orgasm I have ever had was by a deepthroat blowjob that some girl in my U that I always shot down gave me. They used to call her "dog's head" and she wasn't very pretty or likeable. But by "accident" i ended up at her flat and she gave me the best fucking bj I ever had in my life. She took dick like a pro. Hell, i have been with many pro's and none of them gave head like this slut. This girl is now married and all. Lucky bastard. Getting the best bj's in history every day. And getting anal too (She was a freak) She was very unlikeable though.
>>
>>37393833

Not the same anon but anal is by far my preference over vaginal. The problem is that I've found there are generally two types of girls who are willing to do anal:

A. Will make sure she's really clean beforehand but is only willing to do anal on rare occasions.

B. Will do anal pretty much any time you ask but she's going to do little to no prep beforehand.

So unless you really luck out, you can have regular anal but sooner or later you're going to be fucking your girl and when you look down, your dick is covered in shit. I consider this one of the serious, "Are you a real man?" tests: can you maintain an erection through your disgust and finish fucking her?
>>
File: BBB.png (194KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
BBB.png
194KB, 533x533px
>>37394312

I accept payment in additional (You)s
>>
>>37393538
I already find sex to be kind of gross but Anal is absolutely degenerate and disgusting. Why anyone would be into that, Ill never know
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.