[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trannies are the ultimate alpha males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

The only way to win at masculinity is not to play. Trannies recognize this. They don't like the way their bodies look, so they take hormones to change themselves. That's about as un-cucked as you can get. They don't let women force them into the male role, and instead appropriate femininity and acquire female privilege. Imagine being born in the wrong body, but instead of just meekly accepting it and becoming a fat beta male slob, you literally give a giant fuck you to biology and change your goddamn gender. How badass is that?
>>
sunken cost fallacy at work
>>
>>37392771
>The only way to win at masculinity is not to play. Trannies recognize this. They don't like the way their bodies look, so they take hormones to change themselves. That's about as un-cucked as you can get. They don't let women force them into the male role, and instead appropriate femininity and acquire female privilege. Imagine being born in the wrong body, but instead of just meekly accepting it and becoming a fat beta male slob, you literally give a giant fuck you to biology and change your goddamn gender. How badass is that?

Alpha males reproduce frequently with high-value mates. It's almost the definition of the word

Going trans drastically reduces the possibility of reproduction and is pretty much the opposite of alpha
>>
>>37392771
They don't actually change gender, that isn't possible.
>>
>>37392771
>betas are alpha
>water is dry
>>
>>37392865
your brain is peanut sized causing you to have poor reading comprehension

The fucking title says trannies are alpha males
>>
File: 1442397264557.jpg (400KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
1442397264557.jpg
400KB, 1200x950px
>>37392853
reproducing doesn't mean shit in modern society. It doesn't mean you'll get rich or be respected. Being a woman comes with automatic social standing, empathy, and inclusion in nearly all social situations. A true alpha male does whatever is necessary to win.
>>
Coming from an actual tranny just kill yourself op
>>
>>37392906
the second to last sentence of the post says they literally change gender
>>
I don't want to be the ultimate alpha male.

I just want to stay in my room and play video games like before, just in girl's clothes and being called she instead of he when I go to work or the grocery store.
>>
today I will remind them
sex = biology
gender = social construct
>>
>>37392771
It seems more like want to be feminine, but can't handle just being a feminine guy and so take refuge in something completely audacious.
>>
File: you now have cancer.png (477KB, 2180x1122px) Image search: [Google]
you now have cancer.png
477KB, 2180x1122px
>>37392771
REMINDER THAT THIS IS YOUR NEXTDOOR 4CHAN TRANNY
>>
OP is most likely a shill trying to encourage people to become trannies and develope dysphoria just stop OP being a tranny isnt fun you dont think all those hormones gave me a fuck ton of mental issues?
>>
Have we really come this far? To somebody saying trannies are "as un-cucked as you can get"? I hope you're meme-ing OP, jfc.
>>
Time to take your pills, sissies!
>>
>>37392907
>reproducing doesn't mean shit in modern society. It doesn't mean you'll get rich or be respected. Being a woman comes with automatic social standing, empathy, and inclusion in nearly all social situations. A true alpha male does whatever is necessary to win.

Your urge to win is a genetic drive for dominance among your peers.

The drive is intended to lead to reproduction.

It is maladapted to modern life, and corporate advertisers, and "the system" itself, exploits this bug for profits

You are a tool if you put your career before fatherhood
>>
>>37392999
He seems like a nice guy desu. It's not like I'm not weird and fucking ugly too.
>>
>>37393047
Trannies literally cannot be cucked. They can't get a female pregnant, so they can't be forced to pay child support or be tricked into raising a kid that isn't theirs. They can't get pregnant, so they're never stuck raising a kid. They sacrifice all the negative aspects of male fertility while retaining their sexual market value.
>>
>>37393055
It's not like I don't have a biological drive, I wish I could be a mother, but I'm male. It's hierarchy of needs, transition comes before everything because I need to be even remotely emotionally stable, which is key for holding employment, paying rent, and taking care of responsibilities. And of course I know that as a tranny I'm utterly unsuited to being a parent, and defective human and if I was to bring a child in this world they would deserve only the best, which is certainly not me. It's not that I don't want to reproduce, it's that I have no choice but to keep myself alive at the cost of giving up the ability to reproduce.
>>
>>37393055
wagies and cissies think alike
>>
>>37393102
>Trannies literally cannot be cucked. They can't get a female pregnant, so they can't be forced to pay child support or be tricked into raising a kid that isn't theirs. They can't get pregnant, so they're never stuck raising a kid. They sacrifice all the negative aspects of male fertility while retaining their sexual market value.

Yep... and then their genes are washed away from the universe forever

Literally millions of successful ancestors fighting tooth and nail for survival...

...then...

Gone
>>
>>37392956
If it's a social construct then why the desperation to appear classically female?
If gender were a social construct then trannies wouldn't exist. You would just get very androgynous men and women.
>>
>>37393124
>It's not like I don't have a biological drive, I wish I could be a mother, but I'm male. It's hierarchy of needs, transition comes before everything because I need to be even remotely emotionally stable, which is key for holding employment, paying rent, and taking care of responsibilities. And of course I know that as a tranny I'm utterly unsuited to being a parent, and defective human and if I was to bring a child in this world they would deserve only the best, which is certainly not me. It's not that I don't want to reproduce, it's that I have no choice but to keep myself alive at the cost of giving up the ability to reproduce.

Oh I didn't realize you were trans. I'm not trying to be insulting. Just defending the definition of an Alpha male
>>
>>37393150
I wasn't the person you were talking to. My posts are >>37392946 and >>37393124
>>
>>37393170

Oh gotcha

Technology is coming to grow babies in artificial wombs. Unfortunately you are not going to live to see that.

If you want kids it's not impossible to find a surrogate, but you need to make $$$
>>
File: 1390128084849.jpg (269KB, 500x710px) Image search: [Google]
1390128084849.jpg
269KB, 500x710px
>>37392771
Not badass at all, you are literally giving up your manhood to dress up like a girl which is THE MOST beta thing you cold ever do. Don't know how more fucked you can get than that but people like you who keep pushing this as something to think of as normal sicken me deeply.
>>
>>37393231
had a nice long workday slaving away to impress Stacy?
>>
File: 1494330261095.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494330261095.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>37393270
Actually I just woke up for another day of NEETdom, and you talking down on wagebros make me think you are just upset I touched a nerve.
Hope you're enjoying those Shillary checks, but I doubt you get paid much.
>>
>>37392771
So where could I date one?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.