[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anon, what's been on your mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1494556901189.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494556901189.gif
924KB, 500x281px
So anon, what's been on your mind?
>>
I'm moving out of my parents' house this weekend. Moving to another town 20 minutes away. I'm 21. I'm gonna miss seeing my mom every morning and I'm gonna miss my room. I'm also feeling nervous about being so "far" from my home neighborhood. Even my friends said "why so far?" I know 20 minutes isn't that far but it still makes me a little anxious.
>>
E T S U B A T S U

It's been circling around for ages
>>
not much really just fixing to brush my teeth and go to bed. i know this sounds gay but do any of you want to die in your sleep and hate life even though itbisnt miserable? im too pussy to kill myself though i just think it would be nice to decide when and how youll die but also shooting or hanging is a shitty thought and mustbtake some serious strenth to do

>>37392770
good for you bud sorry you feel bad about it though i understand. its probably a weird feeling moving out
>>
>>37392737
I go in for the first day at my new job tomorrow
I should be happy, cause i finally got a job. but im just as depressed as ever.
I've debated on not showing up tomorrow, but that won't solve anything either
>>
>didn't take medicine last night
>no beyond aggravating rls
>can spend my days drunk again

feels good man
>>
>>37392737
I'm sad because I've been trying really hard to find a job, but I haven't heard back from any of the places I've applied to. It sucks because I have a good, useful degree, but I have no working experience at all in that field and that is probably what is making me unemployable. I just wish someone would give me a chance to take control of my life. I don't want to live with my parents anymore.
>>
>>37392737
How i have a huge hole in my heart that seemingly nothing can fill.

>Orrgeno orignalli
>>
>>37392737
I really don't want to drop my resume off at this one place tomorrow. I'm a completely incompetent anxious and lazy piece of shit.

Also just overall depression pulling me away from the few hobbies I used to be into.

The temptation to kill myself is growing.
>>
>>37392850
Just go to the job and see if you like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 915x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 915x748px
I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT I GF I WANT GF I WANT GF I WANT GF WANT GF!
>>
>>37392737
Ex recently contacted me subtly hinting she wants to give things another try. I don't really love her anymore since it's been so long but I really want to have sex with her again
>>
>>37392927
Hang in there, anon. Maybe you'll meet a qt at work and life will get better. Or maybe new friends.
>>
>>37392978
Yeah maybe. Im trying to fix my ED before meeting any qt. Dont play well with others due to introversion and autism. Thanks for the vote of confidence though.
>>
>>37392866

what's your degree?

I've been thinking about how difficult it will be to find a job as a liberal arts major who sucks at math
>>
"Apparently I'm addicted to /r9k/."

because i am only attracted to supreme content
it means you guys should be flattered
>>
>>37393082
How fucking dare you compliment this board
>>
File: 20170528_015602.jpg (2MB, 1836x1947px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_015602.jpg
2MB, 1836x1947px
>>37392858
Doing drugs to feel better always works
>>
>>37392737
I'm gonna graduate on Friday, is it all down hill from here guys?
>>
I just want to leave this board forever to get my life back on track. Something about r9k makes me stay, I don't know what.
>>
>>37392957
Beat me to it. I WANT GF.
>>
>>37393139
Yes. Kill yourself while you can
>>
File: 654asfdasdf.png (439KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
654asfdasdf.png
439KB, 900x900px
>>37392957
WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET A QT GF
>>
There's so much trash in my room that flies are constantly swarming around my monitor and TV. I started eating in the bathroom because the flies were too much. I also have to keep the light on at night or else they really swarm, there will be like 30 or 40 flies on my screen. It really sucks. The trash man doesn't come fast enough. The flies are making me neurotic. I'm constantly swatting at myself and sometimes they try going up my nose which is a horrible sensation. The flies always consume my mind.
>>
File: Sad.png (456KB, 746x656px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.png
456KB, 746x656px
I've been seeing a therapist for almost a year now and I've been thinking about how nothing has
changed. I didn't really want to see this therapist to begin with (I've had several over the years and
it never really worked). Anyways, I have an appointment coming up and I'm thinking about ending the sessions and never meeting another
therapist again. A part of me feels like I wish it had worked, if only I wasn't so nihilistic and empty. If only I had the will to share and talk about the problems
maybe then I could of gotten the help I needed. But it all seems so pointless now...
>>
>>37392737
I don't want to waste my youth in this godforsaken state, I don't want to be broken in
>>
>>37393201
LETS SHARE HER
BE HER PERSONAL HAREM ARMY.
>>
how hard are most jobs? are most jobs unconfortable or stressful? what are some nice jobs in the usa for a beginner
>>
>>37393106

never go full reddit you
>>
>>37393255
Life sucks for the first decade of working no matter what you do.
>>
>>37393255
I can't help because I have no work experience (in uni) but just curious, what kind of jobs do you mean? College graduate, HS diploma, no edu required jobs?
>>
>work is hard
>spending every moment of freetime working on developing a video game
>trying to teach myself programming, art, and composing all at the same time
>suck at everything and everything is hard and I know it'll be years before I see results and I'll have to wageslave the entire time
>even if I don't ever become successful with making a video game all I want to do is prove to myself that I can do something worthwhile, if I fail I'll accept it gracefully and work on a different career path, content that I did my best
>so hard to concentrate because debilitating dysphoria
>taking female hormones but still in the closet and live as a guy
>tits are getting big and it's hard to hide them, I'm deeply ashamed of people seeing them
>just want to prove to myself and everyone that I'm not a failure but I still haven't created anything of value and I'm still a wageslave loser closet tranny
>>
I've lived completely non-degenerate in all aspects of life up to this point. I'm nearly 30 and I'm starting to wonder why even bother. The world is just such irredeemable garbage. I kind of want to just start drinking and doing drugs riding artificial feel goods like the degenerates until I die or get busted for a drug and kill myself to avoid shitty ass prison. I wouldn't even know where to get drugs though.
>>
>>37393146
Ever since I was a junior I've known that I'll never amount to anything in life and should just die, but if I do die I wanna be useful. I'll join the marines and die in some backwards shithole
>>
>>37392737
I don't want to do anything or go anywhere and I don't think I'm connected with my friends in the same way that they're all connected with each other
>>
>>37392737
Well, I'm starting to wonder if I just don't have a place in the professional world. I've worked 8 jobs so far, five part time, three full time. The five part time gigs I was lauded as a bastion of speed, work ethic, and responsibility, but I left all of them because they wouldn't pay me enough to remain solvent. The tree full time jobs, I was also lauded for my commitment and work ethic, but I've been steadily failing to meet the arbitrary goals of productivity assigned, and moving on when I got sick of feeling like an abject failure no matter how much effort I expended.

Kind of at a cross-roads now, trying to figure out how to tackle this issue.
>>
>>37393226
It'd work if you'd stop poisoning your mind with r9k.
>>
>>37393226
You just have to cope with it.
I'm nihilistic and empty but I just live on.
>>
>>37392737
I just woke up at 5:30am and legit wish I were dead.

I spend everyday of existence obsessing over missed opportunities with the girl I love and wasting new ones with the people I don't.

Hurts desu
>>
>>37393126
my life is spent filling addictions to substances that make me forget that life is shit. Probably a bad thing but fuck it.
>>
I feel fucking awful, I'm restless, and I long for something that I can't even identify. I just know something is missing and it's tearing me up.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.