[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1436922892856.jpg (41KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1436922892856.jpg
41KB, 420x420px
Tell us about you weed expertise. How do you recommend someone finding a new hookup in a new town?

Also, any botanical fags around? I've tried planting about 100 old seeds in that last two week and have seen nothing. Do seeds have a shelf life? I've had them sealed, but no luck. any pointers? i've been planting them in a pot with miracle grow soil, but still haven't seen anything
>>
File: 1496196299496.jpg (14KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496196299496.jpg
14KB, 323x250px
>>37392731
>tfw my weed dealer is my mom
is that cool or is it pathetic?
>>
>>37392779
Kinda cool but in your case probably pathetic

>>37392731
Any family or colleagues smoke? You could try going to the head shop the owner of the one here tried selling us spice and weed but it's out in the boonies.

He was pretty cool though let people light right up in his shop.

I guess just walk around a campus at night if that fails maybe post on Craigslist no one gives a shit if you buy $25 bucks worth of weed
>>
I've got a rum and coke and my lights are off so this would be a good thread for the boys to crowd around and share weed stories.
first time i got high was in a jaccuzi with my friends joel and konner. it was my first time so i was a lightweight. three hits off a bowl and i was dumb baked.
i sunk halfway into the water and started saying random shit. colors, verbs and adjectives; my mind was racing and my mouth couldn't keep up with what i was saying.
we ate 24 tacos and cinnabon delights from t-bell. after that we went inside, dried off and fell asleep in konner's basement.
i have a few more stories. anyone wanna hear?
>>
>>37392779
I'm the same. It isn't pathetic to me cause she gives me free weed every now and then and delivers to my place
>>
>>37392779
do you live near western pa? can you get me a hookup?
>>
>>37392945
i once climbed a water tower blazed af and had a panic attack trying to get down. almost killed myself, biu it was fun in retrospect. all my bros chickened out an climbed down the latter
>>
>finally got all the stuff i need to smoke (pipe, grinder, lighter, herb)
>get to enjoy a nice session every weekend
dude weed lmao :^)
>>
>>37392731
Start playing disc golf senpai.
>>
>>37393062
one of my fav experiences was some juniors (im a freshman) picked me up and we smoked a few blunts in a park. then we hit up wendy's. windows down, 80 mph in a spring night, air blowing back my hair. one of my favorite experiences.
>>
>>37392731
Weed is fun, but lsd is the thinking man's drug

RCs are pretty interesting too
>>
every time I get high I end up listening to a bunch of boards of canada, I just get on that kick
>>
>>37392731
Do you mountain bike at all? Find the right kind of bike shop with the right kind of peeps.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.