[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what tests have the doctors done on you? have you been diagnosed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: medicalExam.jpg (907KB, 2017x2689px) Image search: [Google]
medicalExam.jpg
907KB, 2017x2689px
what tests have the doctors done on you?
have you been diagnosed?
>>
Early onset Parkinsons, I'm 27 but was diagnosed last year
>>
>>37391688
I read an article a few years ago that daily exercise helps with Parkinsons
>>
>>37391644
Psoriatic arthritis affecting my hands, feet and spine. The good news is now that I've been properly diagnosed, I might be able to sleep, walk or stand up straight without excruciating pain again someday.
>>
>>37391722
I don't exercise exactly but I walk all the time, my job requires it walking through greenhouses and stuff a ton and lifting soil and what not. Also do beekeeping but it's not bad at all right now. There's a new medicine I'm doing a trial for actually
>>
I havnt been to the dr since i was 12
>>
I have a rare sleep disorder. My MSLT was under 30s for each of the 5 trials.
>>
>>37391644
Had calcium deposits in my ball sack, legit had to get my balls coated in warm jelly and monogrammed
>>
>>37391644
>Major depressive disorder
>Generalized anxiety
>ADD

This was years ago. prettt sure I'm autistic too, never been tested but I fit the bill pretty well.
>>
>>37391644
I've done 14 sessions of electro convulsive therapy. Horrible treatment. 2011-13 is a complete blur in my memory.
>>
>>37392311

meme illness

I think OP means real things
>>
>>37392536
doctors test people for all kinds of things. sometimes depression is caused by underlying illness
>>
I live in USA and am lower class.
This means I don't go to doctors until I'm about to die.
I'm physically healthy atm, probably.
>>
In December I became immobilized after sitting on a chair and my ass and taint literally exploding with pain.
Went to walk in a day or so later after it got real bad, they said it was soft so I couldn't possibly be infection or an abcess. Said even tho I'm 25 it's my prostate and refers me to all these urologists.
>Urologists all closed over weekend
>By Monday morning fever is insane
>Go to 2 of the 3 urologists, won't see me for over a month
>My driver drops me off in the emergency lane at ER and tells me to go get help despite my protests
>They take vitals
>Triage
>Fever was like 104 or some shit
>Get "minor" surgery for huge ass abcess
>6 months ago and I still occasionally bleed from my ass and walking/shitting will never be the same again
:-( not an experiment but don't take the diagnosis from bargain bin walk in fagdoctors as they don't know shit imo
>>
>>37391644
>what tests have the doctors done on you?
None
>have you been diagnosed?
No, I suspect I have autism and I fit all the symptoms for schizoid personality but I was never tested for either growing up, my parents would have been too embarrassed if I was autistic and they didn't believe in mental illnesses at all, and now that I'm an adult I don't really have the money to spend on doctors and I'm not sure what good knowing would do me anyway. Feels good to live in a meme country.
>>
>>37392227
>monogrammed

Oh god like tattooed or what?
>>
>>37393463
yep this. i can go to a local pill pusher for $50 a visit and get whatever stupid thing, but otherwise i'd just die
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.