[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPIC HATE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1490709249240.jpg (50KB, 499x478px) Image search: [Google]
1490709249240.jpg
50KB, 499x478px
It's time get these goddamn spics outta here r9k
>work in the kitchen of a low tier italian restaurant
>three of my coworkers barely speak english and the english they do espeak es awful ese
>One of them always gets mad at me when I can't understand his spic speak
>Tonight, when I asked him where the sauce was for the alfredo pizza he said I was a drugee(I don't even do drugs), not important, and then he told me to go home
He ruined my acceptance of hispanic people. Learn english or gtfo
>>
>acts like an autist
>other people clearly sense this, even though they are from different cultures
>makes no effort to adapt or understand coworkers, is somehow proud of knowing only one language
>hispanic coworkers get sick of constant retardation and incompetence from the smelly gringo, lash out

Let me just go home and post anime girls lol
>>
>>37391372
And they're all better workers than you and would communicate better without you around.
>>
this is why i dont eat any of the food at the italian pizzerias in my city. it's just a bunch of illegal immigrant spics in the backroom making food and fucking it all up
>>
>>37391468
I don't act like an autist. I'm able to talk and work with my english speaking coworkers just fine
4 years of spanish in highschool didn't make me fluent. What should I do?
>>
>>37391372
op is probably a fucking wop
>>
>>37391479
this to be honest

dunno how to say original in spanish
>>
>>Tonight, when I asked him where the sauce was for the alfredo pizza he said I was a drugee(I don't even do drugs), not important, and then he told me to go home
>then I went home and cried about it to /r9k/ with my anime girl pics

OP BTFO
>>
pinche blanquitos......
>>
>>37391743
Only a autist could study a language for 4 years and get nothing out of it
>>
>>37391479
>And they're all better workers than you
one of them is constantly watching the game in the front and occasionally goes to have a drink at the bar next door
The other is on his phone or in the back eating when we're not busy
How does this make them better workers than me?
>>
File: watermelon.png (48KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
watermelon.png
48KB, 721x721px
>>37391372
i used to hate my kind, but not anymore
ive realized they are just lazy bums that don't care much about their financial status
i like that
i want to be that
i am beaner
>>
I hate the spics that come to work.
They don't speak English and yet they expect to be catered to.
I always send them to the other side of the store when they ask for directions.
>>
File: 14980065182462.jpg (1MB, 2048x1119px) Image search: [Google]
14980065182462.jpg
1MB, 2048x1119px
thoughts on this thing?
will it work?
>>
>>37391932
I understand some spanish, I'm just not fluent because I haven't used it in two years or in any conversation with native speakers
>>37391883
Whats your point? Someone was mean to me and I feel bad
>>
File: kcamp.jpg (103KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
kcamp.jpg
103KB, 600x401px
>>37391983
This is the only thing that will work
>>
You mean you hate lower class Mexicans, right? There is a big difference between the low tier Mexican laborers that come to the U.S and say an upper crust girl from Panama.

I guarantee you you would not be saying this if you were in the kitchen with three Panamanian women who couldn't speak English. You have no problem with people who can't speak English, you have a problem with NON WHITES who can't speak English. Go back to /pol/ Nazi cuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 262x263px
>be spic
>can barely speak Spanish
>family tells me that learning spanish is a must nowadays
>most of them can't even speak english despite living in America for 20+ yrs
>>
>>37392060
Tbh I just have a problem with this one guy, and I would have a problem with panamanian chicks that can't speak english and then treated me like this
Also I'm non white so I can't be racist
>>
>>37391468
They came here. They adapt to us, not the other way around. You can take that spineless garbage opinion to Germany.
>>
Reminder that reddit is currently raiding. Disregard SJW opinions.
>>
>>37392060
this is probably bait because half way through your post you switch from saying he just hates these meicans because they're lower class, to him hating them because they're mexican.

At least get your argument straight, cuck.
>>
>>37392426
should say Mexicans.
>>
>>37391983
Literally won't work because Mexicans can unironically wallhack under/over/through it
>>
>>37392426
Fuck you.

Origineli
>>
>>37392607
Wow, great comeback! You really showed me up! How shall I ever recover from that?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.