[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about her. Mine is pic related.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170526-185112.jpg (85KB, 338x463px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-185112.jpg
85KB, 338x463px
Tell me about her.

Mine is pic related.
>>
Wasn't it enough for you to pollute /fit/ with this shit
>>
>>37391091
Isn't she in the walking dead?
>>
>>37391115
HOW U GON SAVE EM RICK
>>
>>37391112
I'm sorry? I don't post on fit, nor do I browse it.
>>
>>37391091
Mine is the one to the right in your pic
>>
>>37391115
Is she? I doubt it. Pic for reference?
>>
You have already posted this you fucking faggot, Im glad that you will never get her, now kys
>>
I'm recently becoming friends again with my oneitis again, after being good friends last summer and then going our own ways during the winter. I'm hoping I can push our relationship into something more intimate though.

Although I'm pretty confused. She texted me this morning asking too hang out on Saturday with one of her friends, and then an hour later texted me again saying "opps, I can't on Saturday anymore". I didn't manage to respond to the initial message on time, but it hurt me feelings :^(

Although now we might be seeing each other sooner than Saturday, so who knows.
>>
>>37391221
Ah, it's fine. People cancel on stuff all the time. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. As long as she wants to see you, i think your in a good place.

I probably won't get to hang with pic related anymore, unfortunetly.
>>
Been deeply in love with my oneitis for 8 years now. She refuses to talk to me now. Ghosted me basically. I'm going to kill myself one day. She's the only thing I could live for and fight for. I love her more than believers love God. Without her my soul is already dead.
>>
>>37391221
How fucking stupid are you to think you have a shot? You're just setting yourself up to get hurt.
>>
File: tevjfutxa9ikyib0dsul.jpg (50KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
tevjfutxa9ikyib0dsul.jpg
50KB, 620x470px
>>37391140
>>37391192
Character named "Enid", why do they have to pick grandma names for younger people.
>>
>>37391281
You're sensationalizing, it hurts now but it'll get better with time. You'll find someone else.
>>
>>37391328
Oh shit that actually does look like her.

Not her though, skin tone is too dark and eyes are too small.
>>
>>37391091
The last and only time I ever was "in love" with a "woman" was 12 years ago in middle school. She was a nerd who was into the same sci fi shows as I was and always got straight As.Had a decent ass too.
>>
>>37391258
Ya, it was just sort of a rollercoaster of emotion reading my texts. Your oneitis is pretty cute, is there any reason you can't see her anymore?
>>37391281
Try ghosting her, delete her on all social media, including her phone number. Just try living live as though she doesn't exist, and talk to as many other woman as possible.
>>37391310
You're probably right, but it hurts to know. I'm happier with her in my life though, she gives it some sort of purpose I guess.
>>
>>37391343
Mate, no. I've loved someone for over 9 years now and the way that anon describes their feelings is how I feel about my person. Who has also completely ghosted me and has stated they never again wish to see me irl. Haven't talked to them in over a year.

>>37391281
You don't know what the future may hold. Somehow you may end up together yet. Isn't it worth even years of pain if you get to one day see their eyes light up at the sight of you?
>>
my friend
he's a good guy
and I'm ready to date the good guy
but I'm literal LITERAL trash
and I don't think he likes me like that
>>
File: IMG_1938.jpg (54KB, 634x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1938.jpg
54KB, 634x392px
She fights against globalism, Zionism, and any other force which might jeopardize the sovereignty and safety of her homeland. Her heart is lit with a passion that very few women, nay, people, possess. A firebrand for truth and justice in a twisted world. Everything I do, every weight I lift, every minute at my job, every decision I make, I do it with her in mind. She is the light at the end of this dark tunnel, guiding me to be upright and true.

It's all for her, and it always will be..
>>
>>37391494
>b-but she's a dunecoon subhuman
>>
>>37391281
After seven years I realized I loved my current boyfriend. He revealed he loved me the entire time and was waiting. We finally are together and I love him more than anything in the world. I'm not saying that's typical, but it's absolutely possible anon.
If you can distract yourself with other things and there is still a possibility don't give up just yet.
>>
>>37391417
She's going away to college later this year. It's only a 3 hour drive, but that's one I doubt she'd make for me.
>>
File: wojakShower.jpg (19KB, 527x612px) Image search: [Google]
wojakShower.jpg
19KB, 527x612px
>qt most innocent girl
>nicest person I've ever met
>laughs at my jokes
>been friends with her for a couple years
>I developed feelings for her some years ago, got severe depression because of it
>can't be with her because of an obvious stark contrast in our personalities
>I'd fucking ruin her life if I got any closer to her
>she's the type of girl who would sob if you told her an edgy joke

She got into a very bad car accident a few days ago. I have no idea what kind of condition she's in. It's keeping me up at night. I just want her to be okay. I don't think I can be with her but I love her and she doesn't deserve any of this.

It should have been me. What the fuck should I do boys? I offered her family financial and other kinds of support. She wants privacy but I feel like she's so uber-normie that she doesn't have any close friends who know her like I know some of my friends.

She texted me some dark stuff the other day about how she's losing one of her close college friends. I just want her to be okay. She's such an angel, anons.
>>
>>37392593
She's getting drilled by Tyrone as we speak
>>
>>37391091
She almost definitely hates me. I am WAY too attached to her, and we aren't even friends. It's gotten to the point where I'm a borderline stalker. I am just so lonely, and seeing her is the only temporary solution.
>>
>>37391091
The problem, as it stands now, is that I'm not close enough to her. Whenever we do get the chance to talk, it goes well, so I've absolutely fallen for her, but I can't be sure how she feels about me. I don't even have her phone number, and I won't even have the chance to get it until we both go back to uni in late August. For the first time, I've felt like I have a real chance with a girl that I actually like, but other times I feel like it's a complete delusion. Honestly, I probably won't get any closer to her than I already have.

>>37392593
Those are some heavy feels anon. I don't have any advice for you because I would be equally paralyzed if I were in your position, but I wish you the best of luck with her.
>>
>>37392593
this is your opportunity go for it.
>>
File: IMG_0279.gif (1MB, 310x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.gif
1MB, 310x314px
>>37391494

your artistic lol
>>
>>37391091
She's really pretty and doesn't have to wear makeup it will never ever happen OP :(
>>
>>37391091
preacher's daughter smart,well off, almost perfect life. She shook my hand once and said good morning anon. Happiest day of my life
>>
>>37391091
She went to barcelona and is now living with her bf. Pretty meh actually. Even though i'm single, childless, still at u, still living with mom and 30 I feel strong. Really fucking strong and confident as fuck. Isn't that weird?
>>
>>37394400
my first digits. I want to cry.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.