[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spiral of depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 8124798125471.png (205KB, 542x480px) Image search: [Google]
8124798125471.png
205KB, 542x480px
How do we reverse the spiral of depression, robots?
>>
I started a supplement recently that's been helping well. Immediate mood boosts, and now I have motivation to be productive again.

Turns out drugs are the answer!
>>
>>37390331
By getting rid of humans.
>>
>>37390421
>just take drugs bro!
What if I can't gather the energy/motivation to obtain them and make a habit of using them?
>>
>>37390331
How do you tell if you're depressed? I've been sad with zero motivation to do anything since I was a child. Now I'm in my 30's and still the same.

>mfw it turns out I was "depressed" this whole time and this just isn't the default way of human existence
>>
>>37390421
what exactly are you taking anon im curious.
>>
Start ordering your life. Look around and see what you can fix right now without too much effort. Take responsibility for a few things at a time. Find out what the absolute minimum amount of effort is required to make your life better.

Drink lots of water. Start taking probiotics to help your digestive system process things better.

Go outside every once in a while.
>>
File: tfwdumb.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
tfwdumb.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
Anyone else completely lose the ability to focus? I am failing everything in life, because it's impossible to accomplish anything. I just wake up and wait for night to fall, I don't get bored though, I'm pretty much a vegetable.
>>
>>37390331
i dont think im depressed, i have no problem getting things done or focusing i just feel dead inside
>mfw no drugs for that
>>
File: suicideplease.jpg (44KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
suicideplease.jpg
44KB, 300x450px
>>37390331
First, you have to be worth saving.
>>
>>37390681
>>37390956
Tianeptine, it's called. It's dangerous because it can be abused easily, but therapeutic doses have been absolutely clutch for me. It's fast acting (felt better an hour after my first dose), been in an up-beat mood ever since. It's also short acting.

I'd recommend looking into it.
>>
File: unlucky.jpg (26KB, 505x256px) Image search: [Google]
unlucky.jpg
26KB, 505x256px
>>37390331
I had a really depressed friend. He was potentially suicidal, and was having a crisis of belief. I reversed him, and he became a functioning person.

What I did to fix him was I spent as much time as I could with him, pointing out other people's flaws, and the hypocrisies of modern society. This not only distracted him from his pain, but gave him an ego boost. Seeing all the flaws in people and society made him understand he wasn't that bad off.

In the process he became sort of edgy, but he is more or less accepted by most people, and is far more happy.

He still has bad days, But at least he has good days too.
>>
>>37391056
>Find out what the absolute minimum amount of effort is required to make your life better.

How do you find this out?
>>
Gotta realize it's all bullshit brain chemicals and push through it. You'll often find the hardest step of any task is getting started.
>>
File: emil.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
emil.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>37390331
It can't be stopped. By now it is too late.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.