[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't seen my cat Reice for two weeks. He was always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG-20170530-WA0001.jpg (190KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170530-WA0001.jpg
190KB, 1200x1600px
I haven't seen my cat Reice for two weeks. He was always in the kitchen at nighttime and would usually meow outside my room when he was hungry or wanted to be stroked. He's an old cat (15+ years) and has been unwell lately. I think he's dead but I'm too scared to ask my family. They haven't mentioned anything to me. I would rather live in uncertainty.

He's the one looking up the other is his sister, Daisy.
>>
Animals and nature >>>/an/ and >>>/adv/ to help you sort out your internal struggles.
>>
This thread made me sad

congratulations anon, job well done.

But really, I'm sorry about your cat. I hope he turns up
>>
>>37390178
He's probably dead anon, I'm sorry to hear. My first cat I had since I was in the second grade died just about two years ago. I moved away from and didn't see him much and then very same day I get back home was the day his heart failed. I was devastated. Couldn't even say goodbye to him or anything, and it made me wonder if he was wondering where I was since he was super attached to me.

Just went with my dad a couple of days later to pick up his frozen body so we could bury him in our yard. I was terribly upset for weeks but then it got to the point where I was smiling at the memories. Now I have a bud that I'm probably going to be devastated over when his time comes, and then it will pass. That's just what happens.
>>
>>37390178
I hope he got hit by a car
>>
>>37390726
OP here. I appreciate your attempt at edgy humour but I'm used to edgelords so your words don't really bother me desu.
>>
>>37390178
do u talk with your family? would they know what happened like do you think they took away his body or put him down?
>>
>>37390854

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JsjKkneMcQ

Found your cat.
>>
File: 1474503901704.jpg (855KB, 2362x2816px) Image search: [Google]
1474503901704.jpg
855KB, 2362x2816px
>>37390178
chin up OP, I'm sorry about your cat i'm pretty sure he loved you. He's an old cat so he might've not had much time left and I'm sure he appreciates the love you've given him, if he's gone then he is taking an eternal nap and cats love naps, don't feel bad
>>
>>37390178
Shit sucks senpai
I used to have a bunch of semi-feral barn cats when I was growing up and the ones who made it to old age always just knew when their time was up and found somewhere peaceful to escape to so they can pass away in peace
Take care OP, I know the >tfw no cat feel
>>
File: IMG_20160613_165749s.jpg (463KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160613_165749s.jpg
463KB, 1280x720px
>>37390921
I sometimes talk with my two sisters but no I don't talk with the rest of my family (I have ASD). I suspect he may have been put down or died naturally. He's been coughing regularly during the past year or so while his sister, who is the same age, has not.
>>
>>37390178
Sometimes I wonder how many houses Ive been in without knowing they're hiding away a family member like OP
>>
>>37391409
Can you expand on what you mean by that?
>>
>>37390178
Im sorry OP.

If he is gone, I bet you gave him a great life. <3
>>
No he isn't dead somebody else is feeding him
>>
many times a cat will know when it is about to die
and it will try to wander away and die alone
what could be the reason for this behavior
perhaps the cats that died like this
wouldn't leave infectious corpses
and thus the pride of cats
would survive better
without requiring
relocation
>>
>>37390178
>tfw op got to stroke old pussy and i haven't
>>
>>37391563
That did happen to one of my cats but it's unlikely it would happen with Reice because he's been loyal to us since 2001. My sister would be bitching about it by now as it happened to the other cat, Molly, that our neighbor would refuse to stop feeding. His appetite has been poor lately.
>>
File: 1494792788165.png (65KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1494792788165.png
65KB, 785x644px
>>37391457
I have almost sevenyears experience in using the same
>>
>>37391651
Same what?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.