[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other Edmonton robots out there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: 140378-004-67D08A67.jpg (36KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
140378-004-67D08A67.jpg
36KB, 550x329px
Any other Edmonton robots out there?
>>
>>37389669
What the FUCKS an Edmonton
>>
hello yes I live in edmonton
>>
>>37390183
Whereabouts? I'm near Whyte
>>
>>37390281
around griesbach
>>
>>37389669
I was born and raised in Castle Downs but I live in the states now
>>
>>37390286
Never been up around northern edmonton. Is it as sketchy as I've heard?
>>
yup by southgate
>>
>>37390379
probably not

is pretty ok
>>
>>37390422
nice dubs m8

originallo
>>
>Born in Edmonton
>Moved to California when I was 1

Still have family there though.

What the fuck is there to do there? I've been to all the tourist traps like the mall and other places.
>>
>>37390696
Not much to do except drink and do drugs. If you're lucky enough to know someone who lives out on the prairies near edmonton (like around Ardrossan) then spend some winter nights out there. Very cosy and relaxing desu
>>
How do you feel about Calgary you guys ?

Comfy place to live ?
>>
>>37390930
From what I've heard, yes. A few people that I went to high school with in edmonton ended up moving to calgary
>>
OP here. I'll be drinking myself into oblivion over the coming weekend. Any local robots who wish to join me are welcome.
>>
>>37389669
i live north of edmonton. edmonton is my closest city.

>>37390696
there is tonnes to do around edmonton, except you have to go outside to do it, hiking, skiing, fishing, hunting, quading, camping. people that stay in the city will complain there is nothing to do but get drunk but they are missing out on the best parts of alberta if they stay on the concrete
>>
I like this city a lot more than my contemporaries. The music scene is also pretty shitty if you're something other than garbage punk, shit-tier metal, or entitled alternative assholes. The amount of "alternative" bands here is actually ridiculous, I hate these pretentious dickweeds more than the metalheads.
>>
>>37390930
Calgarians seem to have a inferiority complex, they claim to be better at everything but they are bitter because Edmonton got the capital and the University of Alberta. if you tell them you are from north of Red Deer ull probably get the stink eye. ive never seen anything in Calgary i couldnt find in Edmonton, except maybe the foothills and mountain views
>>
>>37391911
>mountain views
What a fucking meme that is. If you want the mountain view go to jasper, canmore, or rocky mountain house. Banff is a fucking tourist trap. I would love to live in Hope, BC though. That place is actually fucking beautiful.
>>
File: AMSG-logo.jpg (112KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
AMSG-logo.jpg
112KB, 960x678px
>>37391887
Edmonton indeed has a shitty metal scene, but there are still one or two good bands and a couple people worth getting drunk with. The partying is fucking insane
>>
>>37391984
if you can see the mountains i consider that a mountain view.
>>
>>37392090
Don't get me wrong, I love partying with everybody I just think the metal scene is so oversaturated. I'm in 2 experimental bands and we get lumped in with some generic punk band who's biggest influence is blink-182, or some metal band who's much too loud for the venue. I guess it's just shit luck. Also YEG Music is shit, fuck them.
.>>37392097
fair enough, for me though I'd rather be a lot closer to the mountains than just, "yep, there's some mountains there a couple kilometers away". But I've always had the dream of being a mountain man, so that's just me.
>>
>>37392250
The big problem today with the metal scene is that most of the metalheads around here are posers and police informants, with ties to antifa members.
>>
>>37392331
holy fuck really. I knew that most of them were pussies but I didn't know they were faggots too.
>>
>>37392428
oh yeah man. This one guy I party with now and then recently had cops show up at his apartment, because of a false tip-off by a couple of poser cunts who couldn't handle being called out on their wimpdom and antifa ties. One of them is a self-professed Christian for fucks sake.
>>
>>37392588
What a fucking joke. I was in a punk band with a couple guys like that, just whiny bitches who couldn't handle that people are better musicians than them. But the antifa connections really bring my piss to a boil
>>
I only know this city exists because of IBO.
>>
>>37393018
Yeah it's irritating as fuck to deal with people who claim to be harsh metalheads and politically-incorrect nationalists while acting like total wimp goof cunts every time
>>
File: DBP6.jpg (85KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DBP6.jpg
85KB, 800x533px
>>37390379
Did someone say sketchy north side?

This is now a St. Louis thread
>>
>>37393422
I'm not trying to circle-jerk but it's so fucking true. Our band played with another death metal band who made a video that said they had a new song that dealt with the sensitive subject of sucide. Nigga we have a song that talks about an entire airplane of full of people dying in a plane crash, step up you cunts.
>>
>>37393466
North County? Beyond saving.
>>
>>37393484
Plus it has fucking prog flute in it, not many bands in the scene have a goddamn flute in it.
>>
>>37393535
Well AMSG has saxophones and shit. Literally the only band I like that uses such instruments
>>
Yep, live downtown. What's up with you guys?
>>
>>37393646
Yeah, we're more experimental, and have recently been getting into jazz and classical stuff, but I like the saxophones interlaced into the black metal, that shit's pretty tasty.
>>
>>37393669
Not much other than the usual booze and drugs to be had in edmonton. I'm planning to basically drink myself to death this weekend, join me in total alcoholism if you're around whyte
>>
>>37393733
We'll go to Buckingham because I like looking at the snotty liberal trash and dancing to 60s soul music.
>>
>>37393725
tasty indeed. the newest LP has a lot of it, along with some harsh noise and other dark shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKR2CuiC8Q
>>
>>37393504
True
SOUTH CITY BELONGS TO THE WHITES
>>
>>37393771
Fuck that man, shut away the outside world while letting the booze flow to the sounds of mind-bending black metal
>>
File: duneros.jpg (7KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
duneros.jpg
7KB, 220x220px
>>37393879
If you want mind bending I'd suggest checking out some zeuhl bands of the 70s. It's an offshoot of progressive rock that basically sounds like an alien rock opera.
>>
>>37393937
Doesn't sound like my cup of tea. Pink Floyd can be mind-bending though.
>>
>>37390379
The Muslim parts yes. Also millwoods
>>
>>37393771
Buckingham is trash. B club is where it's at
>>
>>37394526
By B club do you mean Blues on Whyte?
>>
>>37394526
That's why I love the buck, it's such alternative trash, my life actually looks good compared to some of these burnouts.
>>
Bonnyville fag here
>>
>>37394715
I think I used to eat breakfast with my grandparents out near bonnyville, at some sketchy restaurant.
>>
>>37394733
It's Bonnyville every restaurant is a sketchy restaurant.
>>
>>37394653
The billiards club
>>
>>37394767
That's a decent place. Let's get drunk there sometime
>>
>>37394767
I tried billiards with my brother but I couldn't stand the place. Especially when it becomes a "nightclub". I think it's mostly because I'm super shit at pool to begin with and alcohol fucks up my motor skills.
>>
>>37394875
It's my go to. I love it, nice mix of club and pool
>>
>>37394863
I'm in. Email or something? Snapchat
>>
File: 1488543162723.jpg (70KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488543162723.jpg
70KB, 631x800px
Anyone /fort mcmurray/ here?

Anyone?

It's Edmonton except further north. It's less of a city and more of a cluster of living quarters interconnected by miles long stretches of road inhabited by bald 30 year olds in Fox Racing shirts

It's beyond dismal
>>
>>37395825
You got kik?

originalllooo
>>
>>37395876
I was born in fort mac but moved to edmonton when I was five.
>>
>>37395911
I don't have kik unfortunately
>>
>>37395978
Shoot me an email. nightsblood9999 at gmail.com
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.