[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Runescape

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: FeelsRuneMan.png (60KB, 233x257px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsRuneMan.png
60KB, 233x257px
My hard work was all for nothing. Now normies can buy bonds and get cash immediately instead of grinding all day like me.
>>
>>37389460
you could always buy gold
>>
File: 1231234.jpg (195KB, 1024x785px) Image search: [Google]
1231234.jpg
195KB, 1024x785px
>implying buying gold is something new

they can buy your whips n shit but they cant buy your skills, quest points, untradable and other things u only get through hard work
>>
The only way to enjoy Runescape nowadays is too completely disconnect from the community and just play how you want to play, and achieve the goals you want. The community is cancerous, and therefore all the updates are awful as well.
>>
>tfw give up on life
>start playing rs for 14+ hours a day
>start to burn out after six months
This can't be happening. What else am I supposed to do.
>>
>>37389785
maplestory bro
>>
>>37389689
this x10000

in the most orginal way possible
>>
>>37389460
That's one the reasons I quit
>>
>>37389460
>normies
>spending money on bonds

Also RWTing has been around forever how new are you?
>>
botting was real even back when I played runescape man
>>
>>37389845
this
and roblox,minecraft,and more childish online games
you get to meet lolis online too
>>
>>37391197
It was many updates for me but the final straw was EoC. Glad I quit because it just progressively getting worse.

I also don't have anywhere near the attention span for grinding as I did when I was a teenager so I wouldn't even come back.
>>
File: 407.png (22KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
407.png
22KB, 192x192px
>>37391272
RWT was bannable and you could get hacked, now they can get the instant cash risk free.
>>
>be 15
>find a little internet cafe in my neighborhood
>spend the next 3 years there every day after school
>doing nothing but playing runescape and counterstrike
>loved farming and ranarr runs
>sold gold to the group of kids there that loved PKing
>$5 a million
>>
>>37391335
>RWT was bannable
No shit sherlock. Only sellers got caught for the most part
>you could get hacked,
by what meeting up with some guy at west bank ingame. Jesus you sound like such a noob

>now they can get the instant cash risk free.
Yeah at the current rate of $6 for 2.9m. You know how horrible that is? No normie is gonna spend that kind of money on bonds unless they have a staking addiction.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.