[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did your parents react when you told them you wanna be a girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

How did your parents react when you told them you wanna be a girl?
>>
>>37388311
>falling for the trans meme
I was like this once. When I was 18.

Then a girl fell in love with me and everything changed.

Trans is a meme, turn back while you still can.
>>
What's the deal with autistic men role-playing as transgender people?
>>
File: 1468610717090.jpg (673KB, 1000x1337px) Image search: [Google]
1468610717090.jpg
673KB, 1000x1337px
>>37388311
They don't know, because I'm not mentally ill enough to be trans. Self-inserting for muh AGP and playing exclusively female characters is good enough for me.
>>
>>37388348
What's wrong with wanting to be cute?
>>
>>37388348
>What's the deal with autistic men role-playing as transgender people?
>>37388403
>What's wrong with wanting to be cute?

Man, you're just fucking retarded.

These "Trans anime" posters are just in love with the female body and can't deal with the female mind/personality that comes with it.

It's a deep hole that's hard to come out of. but, it's NOT IMPOSSIBLE to come out of. It requires a helping hand, usually a good friends or a girl.
>>
>>37388311
they initially thought I was joking but they became somewhat accepting because they're lesbians

>>37388437
>These "Trans anime" posters are just in love with the female body and can't deal with the female mind/personality that comes with it.

Idk about you but I realized I was trans when I noticed how different my personality and mindset was from those of my guy friends and how similar I am mentally to the female mind. Idk what kind of autism you were on, anon
>>
>>37388311
I will never, ever. Tell my parents about it.
I will never transition either.

Everyone in my family hates all this lgbt shit. Everyone in my country hate lgbt shit.

The most lgbt thing I ever did in my life was browse /lgbt/ and talk to other trannies but it only made me more dysphoric so fuck that.
>>
>>37388726
shit, sorry to hear that
if you lived in America I'd tell you that you're wrong but idk where you live
I hope things get better somehow
>>
>>37388741
My plan is to kill myself either when I get too dysphoric to even breath properly or when my mom dies so I don't make her have to bury me.

Let's see which one happens first. Yesterday I had a shitty tranny related dream and I woke up screaming and crying my mom actually ran to check me out in my room lol.
>>
>>37388596
>lesbians
>accepting trannies
wew lad
>>
>>37388596
>I have a feminine personality, therefore I am a girl
Woah... so this is the power of autism.

You are mentally ill.
>>
>>37388596
>Idk about you but I realized I was trans when I noticed how different my personality and mindset was from those of my guy friends and how similar I am mentally to the female mind

Nigger.

You're RETARDED

You were blessed with a FEMALE MIND, and instead of using it to become a playboy and manipulate girls and seize the advantage you have in the dating scene, you're using it to chop off your dick and remove LITERALLY the only advantage you have.

Jesus christ.

Also, you're not "a female mind" if you watch seinen uguu anime shit, you'd have to watch fucking shojous like I do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1caZJtPXSME
Vampire Knight for starters. When you watch shit like this, that's how you know you have a female mind.
>>
>>37388871
>tfw this anime looked interesting
>>
>>37388311
I actually was planning on telling them this week. I've been saying this for awhile, but I really was planning on telling them soon. It's so hard to work up the courage to tell them. Then I usually end up freezing up and not being able to tell them if I even get close to doing it.
>>
File: vampire-hunter-d-ova-00.jpg (167KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-hunter-d-ova-00.jpg
167KB, 854x480px
>>37388871
I prefer shit like vampire hunter D.
Amano art is amazing I got all his books.

You get way better bishounen from that series than your crappy anime.

Perfect, dreamy bittersweet nostalgic bishounen.
>>
>>37388851
noshit I'm mentally ill, you don't think I think about that everyday?

And if saying I'm a girl makes me not want to kill myself what's wrong with doing it? It's not hurting anybody

>>37388813
Yeah, most lesbians are pieces of shit when it comes to that, that's why I said somewhat

>>37388782
please don't kill yourself
>>
>>37388871
m8 I eat that shit for breakfast
Ouran High School Host Club is my favorite anime of all time
>>
I haven't told my parents because I know they'd disown me. I'm gonna go on HRT in secret.
>>
> falling for the cis meme
> falling for the gender binary meme
> falling for the sexuality binary meme

I seriously hope ya'll don't do this.
>>
>>37389000
It's wrong because you genuinely should kill yourself. It hurts all of us that you don't
>>
>>37388919
contrary to popular opinion, watching shojo is not gay. there are two benefits.

1.) Girls watch shojo, so by watching shojou you are building connections with fellow girls and have shared interests to discuss. Now you have something to talk about!

2.) Male role models. By seeing the cool dudes, and what I do in this scenario is try to watch the anime from the "guy's" perspective instead of the girl's which is a bit tricky but it works a lot, you can figure out the types of guys that girls actually like, and use that to your advantage.

Here are my reccomended Shojo-esque animes that I've confirmed that girls watch and like

going from 'younger girls' to 'older girls'...

1. Shugo Chara! (guys watch this too, but it's about 50% girls 50% guys. Girls that watched this were probably 16 years old when they watched it. but it's still watchable today)

2. Vampire Knight (17~18ish)

3. Anohana (technically a Seinen but girls really like this anime. 18~22ish)

4. Usagi Drop 21+ (only pop this one if the girl you are talking to is 20 or over. Usagi Drop is an anime about being a father and raising a daughter)

5. Yona of the Dawn - A romance that takes place in traditional medieval Japan. It's really popular with girls right now. Also 21+

there's lots more out there, but vampire knight really is the best anime to start getting into this mindset.
>>
>>37388311
I haven't told my dad but he knows. he thinks I'm a faggot.

My mom just get's a stupid look on her face and goes quiet.

I don't udnerstand their fucking confusion on this subject. They know I was born intersex. They fucking removed the defect externally leaving only the penis but I still have ovaries and uterus internally.

I'm as female as I am male.
>>
>>37389209
Your parents should know this. Its baffling how ignorant people can be in 2017
>>
File: blazing it.png (63KB, 301x302px) Image search: [Google]
blazing it.png
63KB, 301x302px
>>37389076
>m8 I eat that shit for breakfast
>Ouran High School Host Club is my favorite anime of all time

Hmmm.

Tell me, then. If you have a female mind, you realize that you could use that to relate to girls better, ergo increasing your chance of a successful relationship, right?

Why throw that away to become a girl which is basically removing yourself from the dating scene completely and throwing you to the yaoi fanbase that will never adopt the female mindset you claim to have?
>>
>>37389240
Probably because I'm more attracted to men than I am girls anyway. It's a simple answer
>>
>>37389240
Maybe they aren't attracted to girls.
>>
>>37389240
Different than whoever you were talking, I'm ->>>37389209
...but you don't have to remove your bits to become female nor do you have to like men.

Having a lady mind has helped me in the my art a lllooooottttt.
>>
i already asked my mom about it. i was kidding about it. i'm not one of those people i don['t even like traps. i usually call them fags.
>>
>>37389334
>>37389341
jesus christ. this is the slippery slope that comes with shojou

once you adopt the female mindset it's a very quick slippery slope into the world of being gay.

but if you avoid that slippery slope, you can become a literal playboy and get ALL the chicks. Western, japanese, whatever you want. You can get literally any girl and become the anti-Chad
>>
>>37389402
>...but you don't have to remove your bits to become female nor do you have to like men.

you're one of the good ones. keep up the good fight. when you do get a girlfriend you'll see the immediate benefits of having a female mind and why the other losers in this thread are wasting their potential
>>
>>37389501
What if you aren't about someone liking you for something you're pretending to be and you want genuine love, not plastic playboy bullshit.
>>
>>37388311
Bbut I don't want to be a girl.
>>
>>37389501
life isn't about a sexy girlfriend you fucking idiot, if you find happiness in that then that's great, doesn't mean everyone does
>>
>>37389573
Is that what you think being a playboy is about?

It's about talking to many girls at the same time and adopting different personalities with each one. This gives you time to explore and find the girl that is right for you.

It was because of me doing this that I now talk regularly with a japanese girl trying to learn english that just spams me with baby seal macros all day long. pic related if you want to know what that feels like.

>>37389611
You think chopping off your dick leads to happiness? Think again

http://transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm

When a site called Trans ADVOCATE tells you surgery will make you suicidal, you know you're on the verge of fucking up. This society just isn't built for trans. Yeah, it sucks, but that's the facts. Use the advantage you got, and don't let the chance slip away.
>>
>>37388311
They said they were cool with it ,unless it brings my grade down
#fellingproud #feminebenis
>>
>>37389752
did you even read that article or just the headline?

And you're still not providing a good argument
>It's about talking to many girls at the same time and adopting different personalities with each one.
>adopting different personalities with each one

you just said what I said but differently
>>
>>37388959
same. I really want to do it this month before I turn 22.
>>
>>37388311
my mum was confused at first but said it's fine to be whoever you want
and that's it
>>
>>37389980
Look, here's the best possible argument I could give for the affirmative that you Should become a Playboy

The social exchange theory states that we only seek a relationship when the return is greater than the effort put in. Since you have a female mindset, the effort you would actually exert in a relationship with a female is far less than your average Chad, meaning you're capable of tackling stronger relationships and making bonds with greater people, meaning greater returns.

This is the best possible argument I could give towards tthat.

>What if you aren't about someone liking you for something you're pretending to be and you want genuine love, not plastic playboy bullshit.

What are you trying to say? You don't need to be a "girl" to xperience genuine love. Your appearance is how others see you. If you want a girl to see you as a girl, that's fine, but you don't need surgery to make that happen. There are pansexual girls out there that are all about that.

A playboy mindset just makes it easier for you to find and KEEP that genuine love. It helps you keep the flames lit and gives you the tools you need to keep a relationship from breaking apart.

All of that goes away if you date a man with a man's mindset.
>>
>>37390057
You're so fucking stupid and you just won't shut the fuck up about it.

Can't you just fuck off to reddit where you belong? Nobody likes you and you clearly don't belong here.
>>
>>37390057
>If you want a girl to see you as a girl, that's fine, but you don't need surgery to make that happen. There are pansexual girls out there that are all about that.
congrats on your first valid point that I agree with

>>37390110

ok don't be mean about it jeez
>>
File: journal.pone_.0016885.g001[1].png (284KB, 2690x1931px) Image search: [Google]
journal.pone_.0016885.g001[1].png
284KB, 2690x1931px
>>37390110
Can you refute my argument with some decent arguments instead of shitposting?

I like facts.

You asked for a good argument, you got one. Let's hear your perfect argument on the refutative side.
>>
File: hang.jpg (87KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
hang.jpg
87KB, 672x672px
>>37388726
Good choice anon. Truth be told, you gotta push these things far in the closet. It's the only way to be happy with these kinds of problems. Normal on the outside, weirdo on the inside.
>>
>>37388311
Interesting how you didn't post this in the forum specifically designed for these questions.
Go back to /lgbt/ faggot.
>>
>>37388311
They said that I should post in /lgbt/ and gtfo off of their board.
>>
>>37390217
The reason why I used that example is that there is still 1 girl on skype that still addreses me as a girl even though I stopped doing that shit in 2010

I just roll with it. You can be a guy and still have your girlffriend see you as a girl

You don't need THE ENTIRE WORLD to see you as a girl, just the people you care about. That's what it's all about.
>>
>>37390227
I didn't ask for an argument that was someone else, I just wanted you to shut up with your stupid drivel. Trying to explain myself to an utterly bluepilled moron like you would be a pointless waste of time. Just stop posting. Nobody cares. Leave.
>>
>>37390262
interesting
thank you for this debate and letting me see a new point of view even if I still might not use it

good day
>>
>>37390363
that's how you do it bro/sis

i can now leave the thread happily
>>
someone in this thread mentioned shugo chara

here's a shugo chara song about being trans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8H_7_JbMiQ

lyrics: http://shugochara.wikia.com/wiki/Hana_Tegami
>>
>>37388726
>>37390229
it's not

if you're actually transgender repressing it won't help at all

it's the worst thing you can do
>>
>>37388782
>Yesterday I had a shitty tranny related dream

i hate this

>have dream sometimes
>I'm sitting on a bed or a chair
>dressed in girl clothes
>parents are looking at me angrily or disapprovingly
>I'm sobbing

i hate this
i want to die so badly
>>
Dad probably would've disowned me but the bastard's dead now, mom didn't care and accepted it.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.