[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is addicted to spinners?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Who else is addicted to spinners?
>>
>>37386935
>falling for normie fads
You don't belong here
>>
>>37386935
please leave

origimeow
>>
>>37386935

What exactly do you do with those things? They just spin and you hold them, right?

At least you can do tricks with a yoyo
>>
>>37386935
I'm assuming that because you're here you have actual autism or ADHD.
>>
can't wait for the autismspinner landfills desu laddi
>>
These things seem so stupid but i want to try one
>>
>>37386935
I'm not addicted but I do use one
it helps when I'm walking around feeling anxious because of my social phobia. it just feels nice to do something with your hands.
more people on /r9k/ should give these a chance
>>
>>37386935
Someone Photoshop Pikachu riding his back.
>>
>>37386935
I masturbate with my spinner. It's fun watching it spin around my penis.
>>
buy ripple
>>
Those fidget cubes are way better for people with restless hands. The spinners are pure distraction.
>>
I'm not addicted to it, but I do use one. I want to get one of those fidget cubes too.
>>
What's wrong with spinning a pen or knuckle rolling a coin? That's a lot more fun to watch and doesn't make a sound.
>>
>>37386935
>he fell for the rotating jew
>>
File: 1446000360893.jpg (519KB, 1700x1832px) Image search: [Google]
1446000360893.jpg
519KB, 1700x1832px
I tried one today after being skeptical of it. It felt a bit better than I had expected. I also tried the fidget cubes, but those were pretty disappointing. I only liked the joystick and lightswitch sides of the cube.

Also, are you supposed to spin the spinner using only one hand? Or are you supposed to hold it in one hand and use your free hand to spin it?
>>
>>37388386
>>37388386
Just use your autism to figure out how to even use them, thats literally the point of them and it works. My mind goes completely occupied trying to figure out wtf to do with them
>>
File: 1493267684856.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493267684856.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>mfw a normie thinks "it just spins"
>>
> draw picture of a young looking zombie with a smartphone and fidget spinner, with dead looking eyes
> label it "our rotten millenial generation"
> 1,000 (You)s on facebook
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.